EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » British Banker Quits Job To Become African Witch Doctor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British Banker Quits Job To Become African Witch Doctor
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Africans are amazing!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/British-Banker-quits-high-street-job-to-become-witch-doctor-in-Africa/articleshow/9089747.cms

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LONDON: A British banker has revealed that he gave up his profession to become a witch doctor in Africa after he got a spiritual calling.

Thomas Heathfield's training involved going three days without sleep, dancing himself into a trance every night, and drinking goats' blood, which he then had to throw up.

The consultant, from Maidenhead, Berkshire, also endured other ordeals to prove that he was worthy to be a sangoma, or healer.

Heathfield was given the name Gogo Mndawe after learning to speak SiSwati and passing the three-month trials at a remote village in Mpumalanga province, South Africa.

"Mum and dad came for my graduation, along with 200 people from villages here," the Sun quoted Heathfield as saying.
He said that "spiritual awakening" had inspired him to drop freelance work advising a high street bank.

"Training was so tough I almost gave up and the locals thought I was mad. It's my spiritual calling," he added.

No more amazing than Christians and ones of other religions who do the same thing when they have their spiritual calling...GWEY eediat...
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- The guy was never British. He was just a non-white immigrant (looked mixed race) who obtained a british passport.

To be British you have to be white and descend from the native Briton population.

Calling a non-white a Brit, is like calling a white blonde haired Swede an australian aborigine.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I guess "Americans" aren't American now LOL.

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz ':
^I guess "Americans" aren't American now LOL.

[Big Grin] Yuh seet....

Yuh nuh see di mon eediat eno Calabooz'...I think he doesn't know the meaning of "Naturalization"...which makes one a citizen/national of that country....like how American naturalization makes one American citizen, British doesn't work same way? [Roll Eyes]

I mean, I'm pretty sure that is how it goes....

For instance, I would never call myself American or even African-American, because I am not an American CITIZEN/NATIONAL- as long as I have lived in the States, I have never felt and nor do I feel, to obtain my AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP...I do not intend to spend the rest of my life in the US...

Most Caribbean people I know who are US citizens do NOT refer to/consider themselves as American or even African-American.....even the ones who were born here first-generation of immigrant Caribbean parents...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
ANYWHO...

quote:
Mr Heathfield was given tribal name Gogo Mndawe by villagers near the town of Komatipoort, in Mpumalanga province.
The novice was banned from all contact with friends and family before his graduation ceremony on Sunday, attended by his parents Ally and Brian Heathfield who had travelled from the family home in England.

-  -

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010206/Thomas-Heathfield-British-banker-quits-job-South-African-WITCH-DOCTOR.html#ixzz1RAGwqF3o

hmmmmm....looks to be of dual heritage yes....and if at least one of his parents is British (as by the looks of him, one is clearly of some kind of African descent), then...British is also a part of his heritage...and much as you nuh like it DWBCL you caaaaaan't change it ah rass...so gwan bawl and fuss cuss bout how he is not British..lol...

oh, if it makes you feel any better, lol @ least he has 'cast off' his British heritage so to speak in favor of his African roots and left gone ah Africa, lol... [Wink]

WAIT....from the looks of the ones posted in your 'white' bredrin's Med. Beauty thread, maybe he is actually a Med. 'white' person....lol...

Do not forget that there are Black People living in Britain who have lived there for generations...as in hundreds of years now and longer; CENTURIES- and not all descendants of slaves of course...

DUNCE-HEAD BWOY...THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE IN BRITAIN FOR WHOM BRITAIN IS THE ONLY HOME THEY KNOW....

YOU KNOW...SORT OF LIKE HOW THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF 'WHITE' IMMIGRANTS IN SOUTH AFRICA THAT HAVE LIVED THERE SO LONG IT'S THE ONLY HOME THEY KNOW.....AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES 'WHITE AFRICANS' SAME WAY AS THOSE GENERATIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE IN ENGLAND CALL THEMSELVES BLACK BRITISH....

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay ever heard of Voodoo economics??.makes sense.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pulp
Member # 15591

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Pulp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are in the same business...

Exorcism report by ABC'S 20/20, May '07
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KC5O2jS3P64

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
To be British you have to be white and descend from the native Briton population.

Calling a non-white a Brit, is like calling a white blonde haired Swede an australian aborigine.

Soooooo....you contradict yourSelf with that speech.

If a native 'white' Brit has dual heritage offspring with someone who is a non-'white' Brit (or even white or non-'white' non-Brit for this example), that child does descend from the native 'white' Briton population; albeit from just one side/lineage, but the British lineage is still there no matter how much you don't like, there it is....

You got some Black People in Britain whose families have lived there since 1700s....they are not British you say okay.....

so you do not, then, consider your pale immigrant bredrin living in South Africa as 'white' Africans, correct? You agree that they are 'immigrants' to South Africa (aka colonizers/invaders/theives and murderers)...who have no business there and should take their pale arses back to Europe, the land of their Ancestors...correct?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pulp
quote:
They are in the same business... Exorcism report by ABC'S 20/20, May '07 ]http://www.youtube.com/embed/KC5O2jS3P64
Couldn't have said it better myself especially since the Catholics draws heavily from Kemetic religion which is African and also from Babylon west Asian cultures

-

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com