EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Being White ain't Easy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Being White ain't Easy!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real Anders Breivik Fact-checking Breivk's 1,516-page, The Telegraph's Robert Mendick interviewed a number of individuals who knew Breivik growing up. Most unusually, a former school friend of Breivik says he got a nose job to look more Aryan. “I remember we were at a party,”said the friend, “and he told me he had had his nose and chin operated on by a plastic surgeon in America.

Breivik has admitted to the killings. His lawyer, Geir Lippestad, described him as a "very cold" person who believes he is Europe's "savior."

"This whole case has indicated that he's insane," he said.

Although the blond, blue-eyed, 6-foot-tall suspect would appear to be the Nordic physical ideal, a childhood friend said Breivik couldn't make it with the ladies.

"He has never had a girlfriend, as far as I know," the friend told the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.

Breivik even underwent plastic surgery in the U.S. to improve his chances of landing a girlfriend, the pal said.

Pretty boy: Breivik is all about his image. (Getty Images)

"He was very pleased," the 32-year-old friend said. "He had had surgery on his forehead, nose and chin."

Breivik, who is also 32, began lifting weights and taking muscle builders to bulk up after being bullied in the sixth grade, the friend added.

While a photo has surfaced of Breivik dancing at a Gay Pride event in Oslo seven years ago, the gunman insisted he was straight in his manifesto.

A new study suggest about one third of people who get a nose job also have symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder.

-

-

-

Breivik's lawyer Geir Lippestad told Norwegian broadcaster NRK that Breivik has requested to appear in uniform during the hearing, but didn't know what kind. (Breivik was NOT in the military).

In the document, Breivik describes how he would turn the court appearance into theater.

-

The right-wing extremist who massacred 77 people during a twin terror attack in Norway had plastic surgery to make him look more Aryan, according to a intelligence official.

Anders Behring Breivik, 32, has the blond hair, blue eyes and strong features stereotypically associated with the group.

However, according to Janne Kristiansen, the head of Norway's intelligence agency the PST, there is no way that Breivik's look was natural.

'You do not have that Aryan look naturally in Norway,' she said.

Hundreds of thousands of Norwegians packed city centres across the country yesterday evening to pay tribute to the people killed in twin attacks last week

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certain positive aspects of the hiphop movement should be allowed to survive such as break dance and positive genres of the music as long as it positively influences the self confidence of European youths and only if it can be re-defined as a European tradition and not portrayed as a ghetto/ethnic/multiculturalist lifestyle.
http://newsone.com/world/casey-gane-mccalla/anders-behring-breivik-hip-hop-manifesto-norway-terrorist/

He wanted the same thing the Skins did with SKA to do to Hip Hop I am sure Confirming Truth would approve.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Confirming Truth get a nose job too? He sounds like it lots of times... LOL!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have all heard Whites espouse glowingly of the "Delicate" White skinned, rosy-cheeked beauty.

Has anyone ever really analyzed and considered that proposition?

Why would ANY man want a "Delicate" (Sickly) Woman?

The offspring would likely be sickly too.

And the sex? Can't do much rocking-n-rolling with a sickly woman.

Conclusion: There is serious delusionary thinking going on in the White mind.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right Mike. Pink punnanies ain't ****.

Only the hard pressed black man with no other choice would slam one. Besides, they come cheap like two dollar whores on a Tuesday night.

Watch the poster called Simple Girl who cannot get enough of her fantasy for black men... Cheap pink red whore flinging herself at ones...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^IronLion - the question was really why would "White" men want to mate with "Delicate" (Sickly) Women.

We already know about the psychosis that effects some Black men, whose minds were not strong enough to defeat centuries of mental programing, as a result of being under White hegemony.

Well you know me: Mike111 is my name, research is my game!

I think I may have found the reason why White men can afford to glorify "Delicate" (Sickly) White Women.

THEY DON'T NEED UM!

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much nonsense i'm not going to waste time trying to adress this.

One thing i will say is this though, Mike claims ancient greece was black, but when it comes down to ancient greek homosexuality suddenly to mike ancient greek was white. (?!) Even black posters here have pointed out this inconsistancy with mike.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pederastic erotic scene Louvre

-

Young man and teenager engaging in intercrural sex, fragment of a black-figure Attic cup, 550 BC–525 BC, Louvre

^^^^ black people, the original homos

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
You are right Mike. Pink punnanies ain't ****.

Only the hard pressed black man with no other choice would slam one. Besides, they come cheap like two dollar whores on a Tuesday night.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Does anyone here doubt that Lioness has sickly pink skin like Cashittyrides?

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black vs white beauty...

white:

-

-

-

-

Black:

-

-
 -

-

Black woman are not physically attractive.

Even the black posters on this forum admit this, which is why the only 'black' women they post are those with white genes (mixed race) or black woman who wear straight hair wigs and have lighter skin by applying lightening creme etc to look more white, not the true negroid type.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Try this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56530252@N07/sets/72157626755111234/show/

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
^^^Try this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56530252@N07/sets/72157626755111234/show/

and this -

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004590

all four pages of it...

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^^^Try this
========

Nothing attractive about any of those. It is universally agreed white females are more beautiful than black.

This is why even in african countries, black children choose white dolls over black ones. When asked why they claimed they like long blonde hair and pale skin - universal recognised attractive features as opposed to black wooly hair and dark skin of the negroid type.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com