EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White Women (Norwegian) Performing African Tribal Dance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White Women (Norwegian) Performing African Tribal Dance
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta give it to the snow bunnies, theyre pretty good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPPHqmgUkD4&feature=channel_video_title

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
yes dem ah try ah ting...

but nah....lol

*edited because I don't know why my whole original comment didn't post*  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunch of tarts.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Hater. You can give them to me if you don't want 'em, White boy.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
Bunch of tarts.

-
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those dances resemble alot of dances I see in African-American hip hop videos. Are you sure these are African dances and not modern hip-hop inspired ones?
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Wow, those dances resemble alot of dances I see in African-American hip hop videos. Are you sure these are African dances and not modern hip-hop inspired ones?

well notice how the moves don't appear to be very NATURAL to dem...like dem CHOREOGRAPHED...which dem are...like hip hop videos are choreographed...

did you not real-eyes that many hip-hop dancing resemble some African dance....now just why do you think that is, lol....

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31xa0CLbcls

___ Many of the dances look like the girls in the video.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
I'm assuming that you are referring to the booty dances in hiphop - well, booty dancing is actually taken from sub-saharan tribal mating dances. So, I am not surprised that you see similarities there.

quote:

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
yea, the same way intelligence does not appear very NATURAL to the Negro, heh?

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

well notice how the moves don't appear to be very NATURAL to dem...like dem CHOREOGRAPHED...which dem are...like hip hop videos are choreographed...

did you not real-eyes that many hip-hop dancing resemble some African dance....now just why do you think that is, lol....

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Here are the Norwegian chicks again. These babes bring fvcking hotness to what they do!!! I'm sorry but Im gonna say it! beauty brings that extra umph! to dancing. This is why African dancing is not promoted globally. They lack the umph!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ERWrJHrgm0I

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
White Nubian Queens are taking over control of this bitch! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkAL634elEs&feature=related

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 - mi bellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i dead up inna dis bloodclaat yah  -

-  -  -

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVy7aY7Nyic&feature=related
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
upstaging the natives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJnjJfIlTX0&feature=related

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 - bout 'white Nubian queens'  -

- deadin here....JAH know I've laughed up most of my internal organs...  -  -  -

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:

di yte gyal can dance yes  - but she nah do noting special..mi see quite a few yte gyal wey attend dancehall party can dance/whine dem ways deh- dem practice nuff fe get it right  - you figet wey mi come fram nuh true  - trust mi she nuh doing noting special/noting impressive [Wink]
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Yes, White Nubian Queens ;-)
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:

-  -  - much as I trace you stinkin azz I have to in all fairness give you thanks for the laugh  -  -  -

cah I am getting nuff laugh offa this thread here to last me the weekend  -  -

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
so now we know where you spend most of your time, at the dancehalls daggerin huh? LOL Nasty likkle beyotch!

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

di yte gyal can dance yes  - but she nah do noting special..mi see quite a few yte gyal wey attend dancehall party can dance/whine dem ways deh- dem practice nuff fe get it right  - you figet wey mi come fram nuh true  - trust mi she nuh doing noting special/noting impressive [Wink]

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
;-)
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
so now we know where you spend most of your time, at the dancehalls daggerin huh? LOL Nasty likkle beyotch!

- yuh eediat fe true if ah dat yuh believe yuh dibbi dibbi b*tch-made fassy  -

ongle ting wha yuh know bout daggerin come fram internet, and di daggerin yuh fadda gi yuh ina yuh batty...  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT do you like white girls that talk ghetto?

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6WJFjXtHcy4&feature=fvwp

Babi Mac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyJsHnLL7xQ&feature=related

T Swizzle (aka Taylor Swift ) Ft T-Pain - Thug Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfdefW5dnU0

Posts: 42929 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh bytchh! Shut your wannabe pink-ass! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love white chicks with black girl swagger!!

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

Babi Mac

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those girls ought to get a good workout.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swaggalicious rapper Tairre B,
 -

earliest legit white girl rapper, 1987

Tairrie B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVcssmsF7h0

Tairrie B (born Theresa Beth on January 18, 1965[citation needed] in Anaheim, California) is an American singer. She was originally a rapper, but later became an alternative metal singer.
Tairrie B. started her music career as part of the female dance group Bardeux. After the release of their debut single, "Three-Time Lover", in 1987, she left the group. Under the tutelage of Eazy-E from N.W.A, she was later signed to his label Ruthless Records (under a new imprint called Comptown Records) and released her first album, "The Power Of A Woman", which, unlike usual Ruthless fare, was distributed by MCA Records. Tairrie B claimed she was assaulted by Dr Dre at the 1990 Grammie Awards for not collaborating with him on her first album:
"Everyone with NWA - like Above The Law and The D.O.C. - whenever they do an album, all of the guys appear on the last track. So they were going to do that with me at one point and Ice Cube was gonna write lyrics to a track called 'I Ain't Your Bitch'."
She refused, and rewrote the track as a diatribe against her labelmates. When Dr Dre heard the track, he turned up at the awards ceremony party, where he punched Tairrie "twice - once in the mouth and once in the eye. He hit me like Tyson, but I took it - I don't know how."

It turned out to be the only Comptown Records album release. Tairrie later began working on her second full length album 'Single White Female' but before releasing it decided to change her musical direction away from rap. After being released from her contract by Eazy-E, just a few weeks before his 1995 death, she then formed Manhole (later renamed Tura Satana), My Ruin and LVRS.
In December 2008, Tairrie married her longtime partner and guitarist of My Ruin Mick Murphy. She stated in the band's Myspace blog that she had changed her last name to Murphy, but would continue to use the name Tairrie B in music..

quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
Those girls ought to get a good workout.

CT will accomodate

Posts: 42929 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta admit Babi Mac or what ever is pretty fine...Good Gawd a white girl with a Beyonce Body....Good Gawd!! [Smile]

quote:

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

Babi Mac

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
jus had fe step forward in yah again fe di laughs....

quote:
'white Nubian queens'
 -  -  - if yuh eva know how much people have gotten a laugh offa dat.....  -  -  -  -

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] I gotta admit Babi Mac or what ever is pretty fine...Good Gawd a white girl with a Beyonce Body....Good Gawd!! [Smile]

Babi Mac "Proved That"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTA8r2rwqyc&feature=related

One flaw I have noticed with this Babi mac chick is that if you look at the above video pay close attention to her forehead.
If you look at the sides of it are straight looking dents. Here forehead is a bit mascquline looking.
Maybe to men her booty compensates for this ?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] I gotta admit Babi Mac or what ever is pretty fine...Good Gawd a white girl with a Beyonce Body....Good Gawd!! [Smile]

Babi Mac "Proved That"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTA8r2rwqyc&feature=related

One flaw I have noticed with this Babi mac chick is that if you look at the above video pay close attention to her forehead.
If you look at the sides of it are straight looking dents. Here forehead is a bit mascquline looking.
Maybe to men her booty compensates for this ?

lol...nuff man seh dem nuh watch di face, jus below di waist....lol...
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babi Mac?? O hell NO!!..someone say Trannie
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 - Braaaaadddaaaaaa  -  -

true yuh like when mi call yuh name don't [Wink] [Razz]

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
Bunch of tarts.

Couldn't agree more. The sad thing is though i believe that video has 3 million hits.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady of doom
Member # 19427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady of doom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No thanks, they were off beat, and they looked stupid..
Posts: 78 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lady of doom:
No thanks, they were off beat, and they looked stupid..

- I knew it couldn't be just me alone....  -

But....but....you neva know?....those are 'white' Nubian Queens...

[Roll Eyes]  -  - [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com