EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » These are black women according to Marc Washington (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: These are black women according to Marc Washington
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Marc Washington, black woman can have pale white skin, straight blonde, brown or red hair and thin noses etc.

So these are black woman or negro woman according to marc:

-

-

-

-

Where to even comment on how crackpot Marc is? But this isn't a joke. Marc has actually posted claiming black woman can have pale skin and straight red or blonde hair. He also claims virtually every white person throughout history is also black e.g. Richard I, Henry VIII.

One would have to ask marc -

Why do you hate being black so much?

You hate your own race so much, you have resorted to claiming white people are blacks.

Its the most bizarre thing i have ever seen.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was black I would a/ accept the fact and get on with my life, and b/ disown the afrocentrists who shame the negro race by seeking to usurp the accomplishments of others. I would recognize that negros are directly responsible for nothing north or east of the Shara. There is no white/Arab conspiracy to falsify history and obscure black achievements, and claiming there is amounts is slander. The only people who seek to falsify history are the disgusting afrocentric culure-theives.

People do not choose their race and can take no credit or shame on account of their remote ancestors. I do not argue for racial self aggrandizement (fortunately have no need to). I argue for honesty, realism and common sense.

Lovely lot of black beauties, by the way. [Wink]

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meaning of Pink Skin:

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
blah..blah..blah......

Slightly prefer the Mediterranean type myself, I must admit, but there are some nordic types I find tolerably pleasing on the eye...

-
Diane Kruger

-
Naomi Watts

Nuff said:

Whereas an Albino Green snake is pink:

-

An Albino Brown baby is pink:
Psoraisis already?

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the Brown skin Africans with straight hair, who founded Europe:

quote:

From Wikipedia:

quote:
The Mediterranean race was thought to be prevalent in southern Europe, parts of Eastern Europe, most of North Africa, Northeast Africa, West Asia and parts of South Asia, Parts of Wales, Southern Scotland,[1] as well as parts of southwestern Ireland and western Great Britain,[2] and was characterized by moderate to short stature, long (dolichocephalic) or moderate (mesocephalic) skull, aquiline nose, dark hair, dark eyes and olive complexion.
Somalis are still to be found who more-or-less fit this description, despite centuries of mixing with other African populations.
 - [/qb]

Difference is clear

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most cute albino. Shall we have a celebration of melanin now?

-

-

-

(Bacteria)
 -

-

-

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Now you are appreciating colour differences.
Good!

So as we were saying, Black East Africans, including the Maasi, the Bantus, the Oromos and the Smaali, make up the bulk of the East African population.

These are the original Mediterranean race:

- m

- l

-

quote:

quote:

From Wikipedia:

quote:
The Mediterranean race was thought to be prevalent in southern Europe, parts of Eastern Europe, most of North Africa, Northeast Africa, West Asia and parts of South Asia, Parts of Wales, Southern Scotland,[1] as well as parts of southwestern Ireland and western Great Britain,[2] and was characterized by moderate to short stature, long (dolichocephalic) or moderate (mesocephalic) skull, aquiline nose, dark hair, dark eyes and olive complexion.
Somalis are still to be found who more-or-less fit this description, despite centuries of mixing with other African populations.
 -

Difference is clear [/QB]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
========

Some Somalis are straight haired because they have CAUCASOID genes.

We already covered this in the other thread.

Genetic studies have shown the Caucasoid element in East Africa.

Straight hair entered there by Caucasoids.

And no surprise, the afrocentrics only find the lighter brown skinned, straight haired East African women attractive (since they have Caucasoid genes), not the true nappy haired dark negroid types. All blacks are self-haters, i have never ever seen one claim they like pure black woman. They only crave woman with Caucasoid genes which gives them straight hair and lighter skin.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^
quote:
quote:
quote:
Prof Elliot is talking of a race now extinct in East Africa in pure form.
Prof Elliot referred to Modern East Africans! Read his statement again! Dunce!

Point out where he said anything about "pure east African race"?

Point out in that statement where he said that race was extinct?

Then don't forget to address Professors Boule and Vallois' citation just below.

We are waiting:

quote:
Explain this:

“So striking” writes Professor Elliot Smith, “is the family likeness between the early Neolithic peoples of the British Isles and the Mediterranean and the bulk of the population, both ancient and modern, of Egypt and East Africa, that the description of the bones of an Early Briton of that remote epoch might apply in all essential details to an inhabitant of Somaliland.ť (The Ancient Egyptians, p. 58.)

and this:

Again another piece of incontrovertible scientific evidence that the Paleolithic Europeans were Blacks. The skeletal remains of these people as noted by Boule and Vallois recalled the tropical African type... http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-original-africans-of-europe-by-ogu-eji-ofo-annu/

I have not forgotten this. I am sure you have not forgotten either.

We been waiting for you...

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cashitty: p. 51 (of my edition) -

''Like all kinsmen of the Mediterranean group of peoples, the Proto-Egyptian, when free from alien admixture, had a very scanty endowment of beard and almost no moustache''

Pink people as you will doubtlessly know by personal experience are vairy hairy...

Its just not you. Reconcile with it Albino:

-

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ And as i have quoted from the same book (pages 51 ff) Grafton Elliot Smith claimed the Meditterenean race was STRAIGHT HAIRED and apart of the Meditterenean Caucasoid family.

Negroids don't have straight hair.

I've been asking for MONTHS to see a picture of a so called straight haired negro.

Doesn't exist.

The only straight hair inhabitants of Africa are the Caucasoids.

Negroid (ugly) hair:

-

Caucasoid hair:

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
^ And as i have quoted from the same book (pages 51 ff) Grafton Elliot Smith claimed the Meditterenean race was STRAIGHT HAIRED and apart of the Meditterenean Caucasoid family.

I've been asking for MONTHS to see a picture of a so called straight haired negro.

Doesn't exist.

Negroid (ugly) hair:

-

Caucasoid hair:

-

Welcome to a study in Muurish Diversity:

Muurish Africa
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cassiterides:
[qb] ^ And as i have quoted from the same book (pages 51 ff) Grafton Elliot Smith claimed the Meditterenean race was STRAIGHT HAIRED and apart of the Meditterenean Caucasoid family.

Doesn't exist.

Welcome to a study in Muurish Diversity:

Albinos are nothing but de-pigmented
Africans and Indians, as you already admitted:D

Muurish Africa
 -

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
There is no such thing as Negroid diversity. All Negroids are wooly haired and snub-nosed. Afrocentrics however, like most blacks, hate these physical features. There is a 4 billion dollar industry in america for black woman to artifically straighten their hair so they can look more like white women.

I would also point out the obvious that the photo you posted above is not straight haired but curly and his heritage is debatable.

So where are the negroids or ''muurs'' with hair like the following:

-

You claim your race has diversity, yet your race has no blondes, redheads etc. True diversity is only in the Caucasoid race.

All black people look the same.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
blah..blah..blah...

-

baa..baa..baa...

^^That creature there is not a Muur!
That is an Albinoid! [Roll Eyes]

These are Muurs:
Straight-haired Africans

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
A typical white family will have blondes, redheads and brunettes and all eye shades.

A typical black family just has wooly hair or afros.

white family (physically diverse):

-

black family (all look the same):

-

Please explain...

Where is this ''muurish'' diversity? [Roll Eyes]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
blah..blah..blah...

-

baa..baa..baa...

^^That creature there is not a Muur!
That is an Albinoid! [Roll Eyes]

These are Muurs:
Straight-haired Africans

-

Get off the meth, Cashitty... [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albino Muurs:

-
 -

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
These are Muurs:
Straight-haired Africans
=======

Those are East Africans again with Caucasoid genes.

True negroids (your race):

-

Not a pleasant sight...

Of course though, you want nothing to do with your own race and heritage. Hence your obsession with East Africans with Caucasoid admixture and the ancient egyptians.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Albino Muurs:

-
 -

- [Razz] You get the idea!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
These are Muurs:
Straight-haired Africans
=======

Those are East Africans again with Caucasoid genes.

True negroids (your race):

-

Not a pleasant sight...

Of course though, you want nothing to do with your own race and heritage. Hence your obsession with East Africans with Caucasoid admixture and the ancient egyptians.

You are getting the idea.
Observe, your so-called negro,
he has scant body hair, no beards or moustache.

Now read below:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cashitty: p. 51 (of my edition) -

''Like all kinsmen of the Mediterranean group of peoples, the Proto-Egyptian, when free from alien admixture, had a very scanty endowment of beard and almost no moustache''

Pink people as you will doubtlessly know by personal experience are vairy hairy...

Its just not you. Reconcile with it Albino:

-

[/QB][/QUOTE]
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Many whites have very little body hair. So i'm not sure what your argument is based on.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^ Many whites have very little body hair. So i'm not sure what your argument is based on.

SHUT YOUR LYING ASS, CAGOT!

You, are you not hairy?

Is your back not hairy?

-

Did your mom shave her legs?

Did she shave her beards?

-

Black women don't need to shave their legs
and their beards and moustache.
They have scant body hair.
Smooth like velvetine.
Lol!

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassiterides, shut up. White people are the most hairiest race of people on the planet. LOL White people have too much body hair if anything in fact. Get over it, Pinky.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
You, are you not hairy?

Is your back not hairy?

I have smooth skin with no body hair. The only long hair i have is on my head. The hair on my arms and legs is less than 1 mm, it can only be seen under fine bright light. On my chest and back there is absolutely none.

As i said, not all whites are hairy.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):
Cassiterides, shut up. White people are the most hairiest race of people on the planet. LOL White people have too much body hair if anything in fact. Get over it, Pinky.

Cashitty has low self-esteem.
Prolly, a welfare bum, living in trailer park.

They are the type that get all wacky, cultic
angry at every one,
sticking close to their fake bible, their gin
and their guns.

Oh don't forget the razor
they have to hide that hair... [Big Grin]

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hirsutism is a white disease lol.

-

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You, are you not hairy?

Is your back not hairy?

I have smooth skin with no body hair. The only long hair i have is on my head. The hair on my arms and legs is less than 1 mm, it can only be seen under fine bright light. On my chest and back there is absolutely none.

As i said, not all whites are hairy.

quote:
Women of European ancestry have higher rates than women of African descent...
Your genes are a contributing factor to hirsutism. http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/hirsutism.html

Now you get it?

Does your mom shave her moustache?
 -
[Big Grin]

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[Cass writes]

A typical white family will have blondes, redheads and brunettes and all eye shades.

A typical black family just has wooly hair or afros.

[Marc writes]

Whoa, buddy.

Bryan Sykes, in The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry, W.W. Norton, 2001, reports that:

"Native Europeans have only 7 indigenous mtDNA lines. This compares with over 140 in Africa."

This means you can have 7 distinct-looking whites groups but 140 distinct-looking black groups.

Blacks will have diversity.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[Cass writes]

According to Marc Washington, black woman can have pale white skin, straight blonde, brown or red hair and thin noses etc.

[Marc writes]

There you go again.

Where did I write this?

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how these whites claim to be so diverse, in any shape and form. And how many whites/ caucasiods now have very less body hair. But as soon as we show blacks/ Africans who don't conform their vision they get hostile, as if it's going to change any. There are Africans within Africa who have curly-straight hair. Due to the environmental adaption. And it also appears to be a most common trait allele within Hg E* 35/78/81 Africans, but not solely.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Fantastic. Mesmerizing.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing how much fur one can have, it must have been extremely cold up in Europe. In order to protect it's self. The body likely reacted and responded to the environment. You know, a loci adaption.....For obvious reasons there was no need for such extreme hairiness in hot Africas desert. Thou you will find relatively amount of body hair in some parts, usually at coastal areas. But other than that...NO!!! It's simple not a common trait within Africans. Whether North/ East/ South/ West and Central, light skinned or dark skinned. It's just not.

You bet....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The shame of cassiterides....no no not me.... [Wink]

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Fantastic. Mesmerizing.

-
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Black is beautiful.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Black is beautiful.

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Black is beautiful.

-

-

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:

- [/qb]

Get off the meth, Cashitty... [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

These 'blakkk Egyptians' are Nubians. They have Caucasian DNA, which accounts for the straight hair.

From Mathilda:

'A study which included the modern population of both lower and upper Nubia show them to be about 45% maternally Eurasian, and there’s been virtually no immigration into the lower Nubia area from Asia according to the Y chromosome study of the area by Lucotte; which suggests this 60% Eurasian figure in the mummies is probably very roughly correct; (unless you believe there were invading armies of Arab women) particularly since the Dakhleh Oasis ancient and modern mt DNA analysis shows more Sub Saharan mt DNA than the ancient Egyptian samples, which is possibly attributable to the Arab slave trade. The Y chromsome study of lower Nubia here suggests historic male input from non Africans into the area is less than 5%, so it’s hard to argue for the ancient samples being massively different based on the modern DNA of the area.'

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

-

Get off the meth, Cashitty... [Big Grin] [/QB]
These 'blakkk Egyptians' are Nubians. They have Caucasian DNA, which accounts for the straight hair.

From Mathilda:

'A study which included the modern population of both lower and upper Nubia show them to be about 45% maternally Eurasian, and there’s been virtually no immigration into the lower Nubia area from Asia according to the Y chromosome study of the area by Lucotte; which suggests this 60% Eurasian figure in the mummies is probably very roughly correct; (unless you believe there were invading armies of Arab women) particularly since the Dakhleh Oasis ancient and modern mt DNA analysis shows more Sub Saharan mt DNA than the ancient Egyptian samples, which is possibly attributable to the Arab slave trade. The Y chromsome study of lower Nubia here suggests historic male input from non Africans into the area is less than 5%, so it’s hard to argue for the ancient samples being massively different based on the modern DNA of the area.' [/QB][/QUOTE]

Stop pulling sh*t out of your filthy hairy white ass. Ok! That quote is so self disputing, was it written by a drunk?lol

-

The kkk use the lynch blacks looking like them, and even the lighter ones. Ok!! I mean really, it's recorded history.

On top of that, Nubians don't like to mix with foreigners (tribes) let alone whites. It simple is not really preferred. lol

Plus studies state and indicate that they have been similar and a continues people in that region of Africa, in crania and limb portions. For thousands up on thousands of years. Sorry lol.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
LOL.

Once again, note have the photos the afrocentrics post are EAST AFRICANS with Caucasoid genes.

Afrocentrics NEVER embrace their own true Negroid type. They only are obsessed with the africans with Caucasoid genes.

They basically admit true blacks are ugly. Note how Marc only posts straight haired East Africans who have Caucasoid DNA, never true afro haired negroids.

A lot of self-hatred...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
LOL.

Once again, note have the photos the afrocentrics post are EAST AFRICANS with Caucasoid genes.

Afrocentrics NEVER embrace their own true Negroid type. They only are obsessed with the africans with Caucasoid genes.

They basically admit true blacks are ugly. Note how Marc only posts straight haired East Africans who have Caucasoid DNA, never true afro haired negroids.

A lot of self-hatred...

Again dumb ass whitey doesn't understand how it actually fits, because of their snob white superior racist fantasies.

They can be diverse due to environmental change but Africans the oldest amongst people can not.

Also Asians are getting tired of their constant bull sh*t and lies.

But what you need to know is that you are johnny come late. You got the traits from Africans and Asians not the other way around.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ not 'racist fantasies'. The Caucasoid origin of East Africans has been confirmed by science.

“Notably, 62% of the Ethiopians fall in the first cluster, which encompasses the majority of the Jews, Norwegians and Armenians, indicating that placement of these individuals in a ‘Black’ cluster would be an inaccurate reflection of the genetic structure. Only 24% of the Ethiopians are placed in the cluster with the Bantu and most of the Afro-Caribbeans.”

(Passarino et al. 1998)

''Caucasoid gene flow into the Ethiopian gene pool occurred predominantly through males.''

((Poloni et al. 1997)

60% of the Ethiopian gene pool has an African origin, whereas ~40% is of Caucasoid derivation

========

Straight haired entered some East Africans through Caucasoid admixture.

And no surprise the only africans black men find attractive are those with white genes, since they have straight hair.

Blacks hate the true negroid type (wooly hair, thick lips etc). As i said a lot of self-hatred. Go to the photo threads where blacks on this forum post ''beautiful black woman'' - and the only woman posted are straight haired East Africans with the Caucasoid genes, never the true negro afro haired type.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ not 'racist fantasies'. The Caucasoid origin of East Africans has been confirmed by science.

“Notably, 62% of the Ethiopians fall in the first cluster, which encompasses the majority of the Jews, Norwegians and Armenians, indicating that placement of these individuals in a ‘Black’ cluster would be an inaccurate reflection of the genetic structure. Only 24% of the Ethiopians are placed in the cluster with the Bantu and most of the Afro-Caribbeans.”

(Passarino et al. 1998)

''Caucasoid gene flow into the Ethiopian gene pool occurred predominantly through males.''

((Poloni et al. 1997)

60% of the Ethiopian gene pool has an African origin, whereas ~40% is of Caucasoid derivation

========

And no surprise the only africans black men find attractive are those with white genes, since they have straight hair.

Blacks hate the true negroid type (wooly hair, thick lips etc). As i said a lot of self-hatred. Go to the photo threads where blacks on this forum post ''beautiful black woman'' - and the only woman posted are straight haired East Africans with the Caucasoid genes, never the true negro afro haired type.

Those are nazi fantasies, as was shown in the post prior to this. Based on nazi mythology like is so in many cases you quote.

Consult the map on Africa and see how large the continent is. The continent has many different environments leading for the people to have different phenotypes. Compare it to tiny Europe....where you will find different phenotypes, to a way lesser degree. Even Ethiopia is already more diverse in environment, as tribes remained in place the took on shape and form. In their own morphology.

Do you actually know what and where East Africa is? Mankind spend most of it's days there.lol

It's funny when you post crap without understand that part of the world.

Anyway,

Dubious attempts at 'racial analysis' using Nubian hair and crania. Assorted supporters of the stereotypical Aryan 'race' model attempt to use hair to argue for a predominantly 'white' Nubia. But as noted above, such attempts are dubious given built-in African genetic diversity. Often 'racial' hair claims attempt to link on with cranial studies purporting to match ancient Nubians with Swedes, Frenchmen, etc. But such claims are also dubious. In a detailed analysis of the Fordisc computer program used to put forward such claims, Williams, Armelagos, et al. (2005) found that the program created ludicrous "matches" between the ancient Nubian crania and peoples from Hungary, Japan, Easter Island and a host of others in far-flung regions! Their conclusion was that the diversity of human populations in the databank explained such wide ranging matches. Such objective mainstream analyses debunk obsolete and improbable claims of 'racial' migrations of alleged Frenchman, Hungarians, or other whites into ancient Nubia, or equally improbable racial 'percentages' supposedly quantifying such claims. (Frank l'engle Williams, Robert L. Belcher, and George J . Armelagos, "Forensic Misclassification of Ancient Nubian Crania: Implications for Assumptions about Human Variation," Current Anthropology, volume 46 (2005), pages 340-346)

Alleged massive influx of Europeans and Middle Easterners to give the ancient peoples hair variation did not happen. Such variation was already in place as part of Africa' built in genetic and phenotypic diversity.

As regards diameter, the average diameter of the Semna sample was close to both the Northwest European and East African samples. This again suggests a range of built-in African indigenous variability, and calls into questions various migration theories to the Nile Valley. One study for example (Keita 2005) tested the model of C. Loring Brace (1993) as to the notion of incoming European migrants replacing indigenous peoples of the Nile Valley. Brace's work had also suggested a relationship between northwest Europeans such as Scandanavians and African peoples of the Horn. Data analysis failed to support this model, instead clustering samples much closer to African series than to Europeans. Keita concluded that similarities between African data in his survey (skulls, etc) and non-Africans was not due to gene flow, but a subset of built-in African variability. 

However, Northeast Africans did expand into to Levant and Arabian Pinunsula, perhaps this is why there is this mtDNA from outside in Africa. As the migrated back (perhaps with these chicks).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Unfortunate for you, your hairy trait wasn't passed on. Ironically lol

All throughout history you have been fascinated what others their history and try to claim and steal it, especially when you found high civilization and cultivation. I mean what's knew? Really nothing. Asians went through the same .... And still complain about it...You know the extreme lies and distortions. You will always lie for the benefit of the doubt. Always have and always will! It's in your nature!!! I am sure you would not except anything from blacks and Asians if we/they were to write studies on Euros/ pinkies. Yet, you think you are in authority because of your pink skin?lol

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

There are no Albinoid Nubians.
Leave the drugs alone.
There are no pink Swahilis, only Black!

And a monkey hair Ethiopian, was not yet born:
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

There are no Albinoid Nubians.
Leave the drugs alone.
There are no pink Swahilis, only Black!

And a monkey hair Ethiopian, was not yet born:
 -

Oeps, these euro liars made a mistake here, error correction .....lol
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

[From Cass]

[From Marc]

That is wishful thinking. The oldest black lineages of Africans outside of Africa all had straight hair.

Likely whites got straight hair from one of these groups in Eurasia. Don't forget:

quote:
Bryan Sykes The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry, W.W. Norton, 2001, reports that

Native Europeans have only 7 indigenous mtDNA lines. This compares with scores of lines in all other gene pools, with over
140 in Africa.

There is every reason, based on Sykes report, that straight hair very well could have remained in Africa and was not brought by whites (who in any case most likely inherited straight hair from blacks):

-

--------------------

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Go to the photo threads where blacks on this forum post ''beautiful black woman'' - and the only woman posted are straight haired East Africans.....
[Roll Eyes] your tongue don't rot out yet betweeen all the LIES you tell and the hood that is shoved ina you mouth daily?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004590

view that thread again every last page of it, then go fold up and suck yourSelf and when you're done with that, go drown in Confirmed Eediatbwoy's bathwater....

@ IronLion, Ish Gebor, etc

[Frown] Unu mek mi belly well sick wid dem nassy pictas unnu posted...mi felt mi belly heave up ina di back ah mi throat....yte people call us monkey but yet look pon dem nassy hairy baboon lookin Selves...their bodies covered in hair like the animals they have historically behaved like...

I am sorry but those yte men look utterly grotesque....smh...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before I forget...FOR CA-SH*T-HE-RIDES

THIS IS A MOTHER AND HER DAUGHTER PICTURED....

IT'S CALLED...

-

DIVERSITY...

and no, you claffy, the child's father is not yte....so no bodda come with that f*ckery [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Junior in the mid 90s when he started to grow pubic hair [Big Grin] wanted to hang out with Young Horus and Isaac... [Big Grin] so we could make him a neighbourhood "hard boy". [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Drink Deep on the local History. [Wink]
 -

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com