EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Something is genuinely wrong with Blacks; exporting niggerdom to Korea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something is genuinely wrong with Blacks; exporting niggerdom to Korea
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The self-entitlement & narcissism of Blacks have no limit. Unfucking believable! See for yourself!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=135_1314585645&p=1

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, we can have a billion minor incidents such as this, and still be Trillions of incidents behind the much more serious levels of disrespect, Deception and sadistic murder towards nations consistently exhibited Genocidal Albino Europeans.

Advice: Get psychiatric therapy, then get a life.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i concur melanin king CT has a mental illness

"'White People Caused The Credit Crunch' says Brazil PM"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfc_1238174707

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is funny is those same Koreans view the black man as a piranha , not whites. Why is that, if what you say is true?

You are the ones with the mental illness. Sad.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because they are brought up with white people stereotypes of black people on their tvs.

why else would a very minor incident in the grand scheme of things be on tv.?????

white man loses it on bus because blah blah blah

should it make the rounds on the internet????

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black behavior is being exposed to the world. The time is fast approaching when the negro can no longer blame whitey. How do you explain this behavior in a foreign country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2wQiPcuZI4

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Yea and he just confirmed the stereotype LOL!! Blacks are being exposed. The time will come where you will not be welcomed in any civilize country. Keep hiding your head in the sand.

quote:
Originally posted by adrianne:
because they are brought up with white people stereotypes of black people on their tvs.

why else would a very minor incident in the grand scheme of things be on tv.?????

white man loses it on bus because blah blah blah

should it make the rounds on the internet????

adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
the time will come when its u whites wh will not be welcomed in oountrys,

btw if your in america i hope and is glad when the blacks there piss you off, you deserve it ,

lets talk about white behaviour shall we

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
The story behind the incident:

A 24 year old African-American English teacher in Korea assaults a woman and a 61 year old Korean man on a crowded bus. The African-American suspect, identified as H, struck the 61-year-old man's face multiple times and choked him with his arm, according to Bundang Police "The elderly man reportedly said "니가 여기 앉아" (a sign of consideration) but not knowing Korean, the man in question interpreted "니가" [pronounced "nigga" and meaning "you"] as the N-word which led to his violent outburst."

WOW! A nigger in Korea did not even have the common decency to learn the native tongue. Instead, he lives in the country, takes advantage of their economy, and speaks Nigglish. WOW! I hope that clown was arrested and flogged in a korean jail.

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
i'm black bitch! now what?

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by adrianne:
the time will come when its u whites wh will not be welcomed in oountrys,

btw if your in america i hope and is glad when the blacks there piss you off, you deserve it ,

lets talk about white behaviour shall we

adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
'White People Caused The Credit Crunch' says Brazil PM

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/15249403

the title says it all,

the black guy effects 2 people

the white people responsible for the financial crises effects billions of people

but CT and afrocentric liar exposed thinks the korean incident is worse

MENTAL ILLNESS

adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
even more mental illness if you are black, doubt you are , if you are i pity you for your self hatred

you are pathetic

i reckon your mixed race but hate the black in you

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
the police report says "한국말을 잘 알아듣진 못했지만 흑인을 비하하는 것으로 느꼈다" which translate as "I didn't understand Korean but I felt he was abusing black people"

The arrogance and hubris of this fvcker twit to be on Korean soil and to dictate to them how they should feel about blacks. Disgusting arrogance! Whites have spoiled blacks to their own hurt.

adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
"The arrogance and hubris of this fvcker twit to be on Korean soil and to dictate to them how they should feel about blacks. Disgusting arrogance"

ok this guy is arrogant and blah blah

your point

are are you going to troll

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you waa more than ah kick tuh your teeth nuh true....

-

^ see you^ stap advertise before you end up wid more than yte man cocky up ina you tripe...

I tell you already fe shet you renk sh*t-up hood mout...and that yuh fe dettol yuh nassy hood-tekking mout too...

like mi seh: TEK WEH YOUSELF NUH MAN yuh need fi guh chuck offa one cliff side....F*CKIN FISHBWOY ->  -

dis yuh fi get:  - yuh bloodclaat luc-ky like...

P*SSYHOLE...YUH DUN KNOW...YUH KEEP UP YUH F*KRY MI WILL TRACE YUH STINKIN RASS FRAM THREAD TUH THREAD...MI NUH BIZNIZ...JANCRO YOU.....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously you haven't watched many Asian movies. The bad guys are ALWAYS Whites (Opium dealing Imperialists), Japanese (Sick Men Of Asia), or White haired Albinos.

Let's see how the Chinese describe Whites;

Unkempt, Liars, Deceitful, Violent...and this description is straight from a report going to the Emperor. How did Whites respond?
By flooding China with Opium.
LOL, Ya'll must think the Chinese and the rest of the world forgot the East Indian Trading Company. News Flash: We haven't!

This is why even today they call you two nations, both (Europeans & Japanese);
The Sick Men Of The World. Barbaric & uncivilized.

I've never ever seen Africans described by Asians in this negative manner. In fact, this is why Africans are giving all their business deals to China rather than Europeans today! LOL!

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
i'm black

Right!  -
and Ronald Reagan isn't in Hell begging for ice water!

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Niga yuh gi anja"

he probably heard "Nigga you gay ninja"  -

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^RFLOL!!!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that black "person" acted like a typical coon. What does his uneducated self do in South Korea in the first place?
Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Unfortunately for the Koreans who did not vett that negro's ass thoroughly, he was hired as an English teacher.
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^Unfortunately for the Koreans who did not vett that negro's ass thoroughly, he was hired as an English teacher.

English teacher? i heard Ebonics and i saw a thug. sorry
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Uh, he was an English teacher. This was reported in the Korean news. The Koreans (and Chinese) are desperate for English teachers, and are hiring any Westerner who possesses at least an undergrad degree. Your major does not even have to be English to qualify. As long as you possess a degree and speak English, you have a shot at it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com