EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » CLYDE WINTERS, MARC WASHINGTON, MIKE111, AND EGMOND CODFRIED (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CLYDE WINTERS, MARC WASHINGTON, MIKE111, AND EGMOND CODFRIED
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people like forums where if and when their theories get challenged they can take refuge in personal or group attacks to hide their perhaps faulty premise and detract attention from what they are spewing,ESR take away such tactic and forces one to defend ones work or ideas on it's own merit,I mean what better way of torpedoing a thread by introducing flash words like Nigger,White Devil,Chink ,Jap,Spic..etc everyone then concentrate on the flash words allowing one to escape. I would like to be affilited with such a fourm..wait a min I am .. [Smile]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt, you place a Jew in the position of moderator, it becomes just like every other Jew censored site, and someone is gonna get banned/Censored for emotional reasons.

As Dr. Winters has pointed out, the urge for European Albino acceptance is strong in many otherwise intelligent people.

Long live ES and Ausar!!!

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bad if he is not banned. I know there was a lot of bitching and moaning about him(by him) and the use of the word Negro. There was ranting and raving about him being banned and he insisted and continued using the word.

I never checked his status.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
I voluntarily quit moderating ESR last year sometime.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=egyto&action=display&thread=687
I can only hope ESR doesn't degenerate into a forum
where full grown adults express themselves more like
juveniles who've lost control of their anal sphincters.

CT is known as Gigantic on ESR.
As was said over a year ago, nobody banned CT.

To verify Gigantic's user status is still good
I just now logged onto ESR and clicked on MEMBERS
where viewing his profile he is listed as ACTIVE.

This false idea of Gigantic being banned
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003489#000049
was explained before but apparently people
prefer sensationalist lies to factual truths.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Don't get me wrong. I think ESR is where it should be. It is a few steps away from over taking ES.

It is getting hits with Google almost as much as ES. It is almost there. Loosening up may help push ESR past ES.

As I said to Bass one time, we have to be patient with "trolls". Oleint/Lioness and CT should not be banned. I think he was banned for using the word "negro". I hate the term but it is still being used today. So. . . . .

Banned for using the word "Negro"????

Really xyyman, what serious person would want to be affiliated with such a forum?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
No doubt, you place a Jew in the position of moderator, it becomes just like every other Jew censored site, and someone is gonna get banned/Censored for emotional reasons.

As Dr. Winters has pointed out, the urge for European Albino acceptance is strong in many otherwise intelligent people.

Long live ES and Ausar!!!

In some recent thread you posted information about a black group that is really going to make a difference. I have not had the chance to read that. Could you post it here, again, please?

After reading The History of White Man by Nell Painter I understand the American brothers better. Yall are determinists, people act according to their particular DNA. Mulattoes combine the worse traits of whites and blacks in themselves and are no good.

This is very strange for me. Yall are emulating Emerson and his ilk, bitches in heat, who elevated their punk boyfriends into Germanic hero hood. And to them blacks did not exist. So why bother with them?

Dr Painter is hoarding accolades from white universities, so we can understand that she does not pose a treat to the established order. I guess she will claim wants to be accepted as 'a scientist' not a 'black scientist.'

Yest, most Blacks on this forum have the need to be praised by their white Massa, that's why they are always pushing the 'blacks as descendents of slave’ issue. Houseniggers of the worse kind, if you ask me. They hate Blacks.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005324

This thread was started by me in the hope we could begin to compare our theories and find a common ground, because we are the few who are not afraid to discuss Blacks in the European Diaspora, who were not descendents of Caribbean slaves, but authentic European Blacks, the first Europeans.

My approach is quite simple. Why do whites hate Blacks so much? When was the confrontation? Where? Then I believe such a thing must have been recent; to influence us is this profound way. So I loathe to go looking for answers thousand years ago.

My innovation is in the definition of who is Black. I reject eurocentrism, so I reject their definition of Black. The image they have imposed on Blacks began in 1760. But how whites really view Blacks today must have started after 1848 when white Europeans were emancipated and set out to conquer and oppress Blacks everywhere in the world. Rewriting European history, making all the ‘Great Men’ of European civilisation white.

I show that they were not white, not considered themselves white and were described as brown and black of complexion.

My research tries to answer why and how they were turned white, how this revisionism is enforced. Now I notice we are going in a phase were the denial is complete. Now even Blacks enforce this lie, that the European elite were white.

Soon there will be no one left to give a different sound. Then Blacks are permanently only descendents of slaves. A jet black man like Maurice of Saxony cannot be identified as Black, because I cannot produce a SSA great-grandfather, a slave. The duke of Saxony is thus supposed to have had a slave ancestor, in order to be Black, to be identified as Black.

The Black European elite self-identified as what we came to know as Blacks, they left so many clues about their true looks, and their identity as superior and civilized.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
. Why do whites hate Blacks so much?

They don't all hate blacks as much as you theorize.
If they hated blacks they woulkd have simply killed us all very easily.
Some white people do hate us and would like to kill us.
But most don't hate us. They might enjoy their privilege and be selfish and not want to share enough but they don't hate us.
There are poor whites also who are not always better off then given black person.
Slavery was not about hate as much as it was greed. It was about greed and exploitation. There were some people who were hateful mixed in and a lot of that comes out of fear and ignorance. Some us did sell off our own people also.

But if you don't believe any of this and think that all white people are evil to the core and want us dead why bother living in countries that are majority white and run by evil whites?
What are you a masochist?

In the predominantly black countries people are much less hateful. There's more love there. Why not live amoungst your people?

Why do you insist on living in the belly of the beast?

You think that if you get white people to admit blacks skinned them and made them into shoes then they will thank us for correcting the history and act nice becasue they realized we used to make them into leather?

I hope your plan works. One day all the Dutch schoolbooks will show how the black kings used their skins to make shoes.
That will really bring on a warm and fuzzy feeling about us.
After realizing this maybe they will share the power more, give us hide skinners us chance to be PM
-good plan

Posts: 43043 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I have tried in the spirit of Pan-Africanism to forge an aliance, but I failed and the whole thing blew up in my face. Now I have my own museum and will start one as well in Suriname wich will be a great challenge as the enemy of the Black is the Black himself.All the fastidious Blacks will come out to kick me, and see me fail, for trying to liberate us from mental slavery.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
. Why do whites hate Blacks so much?

They don't all hate blacks as much as you theorize.
If they hated blacks they woulkd have simply killed us all very easily.

Your as a Black, being part of this lioness occupational army rules you out for any normal consideration or respect, and I want you to be gangraped (by whites whose excrements you seem to be so fond of) and next to be run over by a locomotive for your pains, you damn house nigger bitch.

I was born in Suriname as Dutch, and moved to Holland to benefit from the riches of Surinam and the back pay of 350 years of unpayed labour by my slave ancestors. The books I peruse come out of slave owners collection, so I have a right to them too. But they are wholed up here in the Netherlands.

Somehow I have become the consciousness of the Surinamese in Holland who are sold out by house niggers like you, gobbling up revisionist lies, but also not telling the whites off. Many Surinamese are so confused, parrotting the regime change intentions of their archenemy Holland. Not realising they will have to flee and find refuge in Suriname. Reason why we need a good government to not get in another mess after we have left decomposing Holland.

My writing, publishing are also toward my own escape from Holland before they come calling to terminate me. But I have certain rights and goods that I first need to get out safeley: now my substantial book collection, many Black oriented works, that will go and line the reading room of the museum I will find in Suriname.

One does not change from country as if it were a set of clothes, it takes time, effort and money. People like you telling me to just abondon my rights, my pension scheme, disgust me. I will leave when I'm good and ready.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your as a Black, being part of this lioness occupational army rules you out for any normal consideration or respect, and I want you to be gangraped (by whites whose excrements you seem to be so fond of) and next to be run over by a locomotive for your pains, you damn house nigger bitch.

I was born in Suriname as Dutch, and moved to Holland to benefit from the riches of Surinam and the back pay of 350 years of unpayed labour by my slave ancestors. The books I peruse come out of slave owners collection, so I have a right to them too. But they are wholed up here in the Netherlands.

Somehow I have become the consciousness of the Surinamese in Holland who are sold out by house niggers like you, gobbling up revisionist lies, but also not telling the whites off. Many Surinamese are so confused, parrotting the regime change intentions of their archenemy Holland. Not realising they will have to flee and find refuge in Suriname. Reason why we need a good government to not get in another mess after we have left decomposing Holland.

My writing, publishing are also toward my own escape from Holland before they come calling to terminate me. But I have certain rights and goods that I first need to get out safeley: now my substantial book collection, many Black oriented works, that will go and line the reading room of the museum I will find in Suriname.

One does not change from country as if it were a set of clothes, it takes time, effort and money. People like you telling me to just abondon my rights, my pension scheme, disgust me. I will leave when I'm good and ready. [/QB]

stay in Holland if you want, but lighten up and party more

peace lioness

Posts: 43043 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Don't get me wrong. I think ESR is where it should be. It is a few steps away from over taking ES.

It is getting hits with Google almost as much as ES. It is almost there. Loosening up may help push ESR past ES.

As I said to Bass one time, we have to be patient with "trolls". Oleint/Lioness and CT should not be banned. I think he was banned for using the word "negro". I hate the term but it is still being used today. So. . . . .

Banned for using the word "Negro"????

Really xyyman, what serious person would want to be affiliated with such a forum?

Indeed
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

One does not change from country as if it were a set of clothes, it takes time, effort and money. People like you telling me to just abondon my rights, my pension scheme, disgust me. I will leave when I'm good and ready.

stay in Holland if you want, but lighten up and party more

peace lioness

. [/QB]

yes and f uck you.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com