EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Africans in Guangzhou: Opportunities & Discrimination

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Africans in Guangzhou: Opportunities & Discrimination
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another story about weak ass Africans abandoning the richest continent on the planet to be second class citizens in other less fortunate countries.

In Guangzhou, there are about 200,000 Africans, increasing 30-40% every year.
The locals believe their language skills are very poor, but they have very nimble business minds; Locals believe they are undisciplined and unorganized, but their religion and groups are extremely cohesive;
They, in Guangzhou, have built the largest African community in Asia.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/africans-in-guangzhou-opportunities-discrimination.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the items that are bought and carried back to Africa should be manufactured in Africa. The cost of transportation plus the travel costs mean that the prices of these items back in Africa will be higher than the value of the items themselves.

What's interesting though is that the comments by the Chinese people on the article are not very flattering at all.

Blame the fools that call themselves presidents of African countries. The Chinese are winning on both fronts: they move into Africa and set up shop thereby driving out the locals, and the Africans who go to China also help Chinese business by buying their products. Distressing!

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! Aint no white influence in the Chinese African view LOL!!! Face it, Africans are just... incompetent.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ain't nothing wrong with south south cooperation.

Africa has been engaged with China for 3 thousand years now.

There are rich and poor Chinese, and same goes for Africans.

In the picture below, you find an African benefactor helping a young Chinese beggar:  -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Africa has been engaged with China for 3 thousand years now." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

In the picture below, you find an African benefactor helping a young Chinese beggar:  -

There is something wrong with it when their own continent is in serious trouble and turmoil.
Make no excuses for these people, they aren't visiting doing business in China. Instead, it's very apparent that they are running away from their lands and abandoning the world's largest treasure laden ship, the same as the multitude of Africans here in the US, Canada, and Israel.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
^someone finally has the balls to speak the truth.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing

All I can say is that Africans should try and Build up Africa.

Jumping ship as you say seems kinda extreme.

Really I see nothing wrong with Africa that good leadership can't fix. Do you know something about the continent that others don't?

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
I know something that most of these Africans nations don't seem to realize;
That due to their greed, lack of shame and poor leadership, Africa will be fully re-colonized within the next 50 years, without even having the fortitude of putting up a proper fight.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africans have to realize how wealthy is their continent. Greed has to STOP if Africans are to defend themselves from outside influence. Africans PLEASE WAKEUP. You have so much potential for Greatness, don't let people take that away from you. Defend and Unite together and show the rest of the earth that Africa can rise again. All the ethnicitys in Africa must realize they have to stop the bickering, don't turn into a one government Continent and don't lose out on what minerals the countries have.

They divide Africans so they can milk its wealth easier and have Africans fighting for scraps.

Africa I hope will never get re-colonized and if they stand strong together then no one will have to worry about this.

Let me finish by saying that Africans in China, Chinese in Africa, I have no problem with learning and developing among eachother is the only way for this earth to see better days. You just hope that the people with standing defend and protect their people and don't just go for the quick fix.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
selected comments:

mgorzynski
Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 10:22 pm
the africans here are pretty hardworking and business saavy. unlike the african-americans who are lazy and feel entitled to a lifetime of handouts!

Michael Hughes
Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 8:26 pm
I’m against the intrusion of africans into asia full stop! multiculturalism doesn’t work

Hongjian
Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 8:47 am
I can see why Chinese react so strongly towards them blacks.

After all, we Chinese arent even a bit better than the lowliest nigger from the bronx.
When Africans need a cure for AIDS and collective incompetence, Chinese need a second cultural revolution plus nationwide brainwashing-campaign as cure for our collective retardism and corruption. Just as lots of blacks, Chinese also need to have their niggerism getting beaten the **** out of the heads – with metal spiked leashes, if neccessary.
With this, that giant faggot and retard Liu Xiaobo wasnt even wrong. China needs at least 300 years of western colonialism to unfuck the people’s minds and to wipe clean the corrupted culture. Any less than this, no chigger has a right to feel better than an average nigger.

Silent Observer
Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm
This is to Fauna:

As an African American living in Shanghai I find your articles on blacks in China often lead to race baiting, and doesn’t really get down to the core issues. It doesn’t allow for critical thinking and remedy of the situation between blacks and Chinese. You simply provide articles that are intended to provide shock value and even more deep seeded hatred between our two races.
All of the articles that you have posted about blacks and Chinese have been wholly negative and provide no positive social interactions between blacks and Chinese. Why choose articles that reinforce the negative stereotypes of both races? You have to admit it can’t be all that bad. After all I am a successful black person in Shanghai who is married to a Chinese woman. We have a beautiful daughter together. Why not deal with the situation that will present itself 10 years down the line; when you will have all sorts of mixed race children in China onteracting with the Han. where are the interesting positive stories every once in a while. Your website sometimes reminds me of the National Enquirer
It breaks my heart to see the comments section of the common Chinese, and the way you guys think of us(blacks in general). Should I, after reading your articles get my 9 mm, and go on a rampage and start shooting every Chinese I see? because that’s how we seem to you guys, a bunch of poor gang-banging sociopaths, with no feelings or complexities of our own. Why not mix it up a little? I’m tired of hearing the same song and dance. Because I am living proof(and there are many of us out there) that the two races can indeed get along.

Anon
Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 2:02 pm
You should know that Chinese are masters of the passive-aggressive. They like to say there’s no racism in China because there are no organized Chinese-supremacist groups beating up foreigners, but it’s horseshit.

MrT
Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 5:11 pm
Most these Black Africans (Nigerians) are more racist then any other nationality I have come across in China. They are operating as tribes and gangs, going around with weapons. (they hate Americunts btw)
They are totally unsociable with any one else accept Chinese who they manipulate.
The Chinese police are only just getting to grip with this fact in GZ, so the blacks Africans are now moving out of GZ to try and escape the police crack down.
There all using the same name “Obama” making it very difficult to track these people.
Its a shame because there are plenty of normal good behaving blacks from other nations, backgrounds, cultures who are getting classed the same as the Africans because the Chinese can not tell the difference.
Regards the business dealings here, yes many are exporting clothing but many are also importing other “goods” and into some serious sht.
Its a big problem spreading like a epidemic, expect more visa restrictions to come into play.

Dinx
Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 9:11 pm
The person/owner of this website that wrote these article is the biggest racists I have ever come across in my life. Anytime he/she wants to write up something about blacks or Africans, he/she put so much hatred in the article. I have been to different parts of the world and even most part of Africa and the number of chinese is so much. During Libya crisis, the number of chinese that came back is more than 40,000 people.

The Nigerians you mention with hatred and other Africans you called with hatred have contributed a lot to the chinese economy. Do you know how many Chinese will be out of job if the whole Africa stop purchasing from China. You said that they are evil but if you check the biggest evil, then look no further because it is chinese people. Do you know the hazards you caused to other countries because of your fake products?

Stop spreading hatred among your fellow human beings. You may not like your fellow human being but you shouldn’t lie against him. You are no better than him if you do that.

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness

The final comments you posted rings true.

We as human beings must stop tearing down eachother and finding ways to insult other ethnicites.

Hate does not lead nowhere but to destruction. When the people realize that we are more alike then we are different, then and only then will we be able to see better days in our life. The namecalling and insults have got to stop.

God has an purpose for all our lives and we should embrace and respect our brothers and sisters. Chinese have lots to offer the human race and they should not be angry at others based on regions or color of skin.

Peace

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people just need to calm down and see things for how they really are not how they imagine. Life is all about give and take.

Where I'm From, calling someone a razzman or a Bushman can be a term of endearment, just like calling someone a nigga can be a term of endearment to Americans. It gets kind of tiring having to explain the same things over and over again. All I can say is Respect local knowledge over book knowledge when it comes to day to day matters.

In any case, what do I care about a Bushman really [Big Grin] , I was just being nice. We can do much better trust me on that point [Embarrassed]

Talk is cheap; if we spent the time wasted on repetitive talking on actually trying to save our Brothers and Sisters who have slipped through the cracks (no pun intended) instead of always magnifying their flaws, we would be millions of miles ahead as far as our goals and objectives as a people.

Man, I kinda like how the Jews sit around the table and have a meal with each other so often. It inspires me. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if I'd have been better off born in that mix but that's another story. It just seems we Black folks are... never mind.

Food for thought.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:

--------------------
state of mind

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MBAMA

MAN MBAMA, Your posts are sometimes confusing and make little sense sometimes(No Disrespect) but what you just stated speaks to everything that the People must understand.

Talk is CHEAP. Put words to action and upliftment will follow. Those that slip through cracks will always feel better about there situaition if they know people like you and others have there support. The joy that comes from helping someone reach higher, is the ultimate reward.

I like your posts even though most of them are not really directed to anyone in particular. I will follow your posts more closely from now on hoping you have more gems to tell the forum.

Peace

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
I wouldn't bother doing that king.

--------------------
state of mind

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off it is much better to see them being the middle man instead of Lebanese and Indians which was the case for the longest,remove them and you have especially those two groups eclipsing them,selling those very goods to Africa,now Africa is an Energy supplier leaders with vision and long term planning can use the sales from exporting energy to build up research and development,not unlike what the Indians and the Chinese did plus they have the added bonus of energy supplier,to be sure it take many false start but it can be done,for those of us who remember 80ts & 90ts made in Japan was all the rave people were saying that they owned half of N.Y some folks ran around trashing cars and tractors made in Japan but during the '70ts made in Japan was a by word for cheaply made toys, I predict within those group of businessmen are those with long term vision to do just that and they are gathering capital to do so having spoken to some of them myself,will there be difficulties in day to day relations off course but you know what we don't have between Africans and Chinese?? a long and bloodied history, unlike some gloom and doom folks here I believe that Africans can own the future...Question what are my fellow African Americans arguably the most technologically skilled of all the blacks going to do? will they get passports and engage Africans and Chinese or others or will the they sit at home and whine like C.T
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a result of Black Africans in China:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ1y3346Ppg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpltcMJzHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay0uiY9uwkc

And fvck you for taking a swipe at me, Brada.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

There is something wrong with it when their own continent is in serious trouble and turmoil.
Make no excuses for these people, they aren't visiting doing business in China. Instead, it's very apparent that they are running away from their lands and abandoning the world's largest treasure laden ship, the same as the multitude of Africans here in the US, Canada, and Israel.

Again you are not being objective in your analysis. What do you mean by the assertion that they are running away? These people are trying to create a way for themselves where there is no way.

Africa has super-abundance of human and material resources, so why should Africa's human resources remain trapped in one location. Development of human resources comes from education, travelling and trading. A trader is a worldly-wise man.

Life is about movement, trade, travel, meeting people. What you call vacation/tourist industry in the west, Africans call trading/business travels. When Africans want to wander, they are not thinking of sun-tanning on the beaches. They are thinking of interacting with the local culture in the current of life... in the heat of business transaction. Africans have a right to have their priorities and idea of fun too, not so?

Africans are a wanderlust people too. Africans are an entrepreneurial people too. Africans are adventurers and frontier clingers as well as any other people.

What is so wrong with Africans going to trade in China, living in China. Chinese do that in Africa, America, Thailand, Japan, etc. Europeans do that. Vietnamese do that... what is so special about Africans doing that? Doesn't each one have a right to decide his own destiny anymore?

Maybe I am missing your point somewhere....

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
"Africa has been engaged with China for 3 thousand years now." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunce

Behold and see:

African king of China in stone
 -

Ancient Muurish Nobles of China
 -

Bodhidharma 1st teacher of Kung fu in China
 -

Muurish martial arts teacher in Chinese temple  -

Egyptian martial artists  -

Imperial Japan
 -

Have you learnt something finally? [Big Grin]

References

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-african-genetic-footprints-in-japan-black-japanese/

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/articles/african-roots-of-china-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words/

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
First off it is much better to see them being the middle man instead of Lebanese and Indians which was the case for the longest,remove them and you have especially those two groups eclipsing them,selling those very goods to Africa,now Africa is an Energy supplier leaders with vision and long term planning can use the sales from exporting energy to build up research and development,not unlike what the Indians and the Chinese did plus they have the added bonus of energy supplier,to be sure it take many false start but it can be done,for those of us who remember 80ts & 90ts made in Japan was all the rave people were saying that they owned half of N.Y some folks ran around trashing cars and tractors made in Japan but during the '70ts made in Japan was a by word for cheaply made toys, I predict within those group of businessmen are those with long term vision to do just that and they are gathering capital to do so having spoken to some of them myself,will there be difficulties in day to day relations off course but you know what we don't have between Africans and Chinese?? a long and bloodied history, unlike some gloom and doom folks here I believe that Africans can own the future...Question what are my fellow African Americans arguably the most technologically skilled of all the blacks going to do? will they get passports and engage Africans and Chinese or others or will the they sit at home and whine like C.T

Word...sound and power! [Smile]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C.T you deserve that swipe and much more for you cannot imagine a world in which the Blkman is trying to hold his own for he must cede that to others..news flash the Africans are not only in China but are making serious inroads in Korea which is not too Blk friendly and have all but took over the nite life in Roppongi Tokyo using AAs culture which is a sad reflection on AAs but they also almost dislodge the Iranians,Turks and Israelis from that area their only credible competition maybe from the Russians and they are not ready for prime time just yet but they are coming.

Lion for real there are women in Jamaica called Hagglars they sell stuff on the streets they are uncouth and for the most part dressed raggedy.. in tourist areas they traveled to Haiti and Dominican republic to pick up arts and craft cheaply and re sell them to tourist at a high price in Jamaica and if one was to visit their homes one would truly be impressed for they have more equity than folks who usually turned their noses upwards at them the Africans reminds me of such, raw capitalism at it's finest.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com