EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Only 3 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Only 3 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 3 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women

The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim, according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

The study claims that only about 3% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.

The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.

============

http://newsone.com/nation/thegrio3/where-are-all-the-good-single-black-men/

=============

only around 3% of black men met the criteria which would make them a suitable prospect as a romantic partner for black women. The remaining 97% failed to make the grade for a variety of reasons including lack of education or success and the fact that so many were either in prison, between periods of incarceration, or had fathered a number of children by other woman.

Another significant group of black men were viewed as unsuitable by black women on account of the fact that they are either exclusively or primarily attracted to white women.

In fact the number of black men who effectively reject their own race in favour of white women is becoming a matter of some concern and resentment within the black community in America and is also causing some negative comment amongst the black community in Britain. If one looks at the figures what is happening is quite significant, but not in the way which the media, with its determination to undermine and mock white men, would have us believe.

The common claim within the media and popular culture is that the number of interracial relationships indicates that white women find black men sexually attractive, however, that claim ignores the racial demographic as it still stands in the west, and the sizes of the respective ethnic groups in Western nations. In fact the figures actually reveal something very different than that which the media would like to have us believe.

In America, 8.5% of black men are married to white women, however, given that black males account for around 6% of the US population, whereas white women make up almost 38%, the far less widely publicised statistic is that less than 1% of white women are married to black men. This is a relatively insignificant number, especially considering the amount of propaganda which white women are subjected to.

It is when one asks why black men are crossing the racial divide in statistically far more significant numbers that the answer becomes less favourable to the advocates or racial integration, and, sadly, somewhat unflattering to black women.

Popular mythology would have us believe that white women are rushing to embrace multiculturalism, however, in fact only a very small group are doing so, a truer picture is that an embarrassingly large number of black men are rejecting their own race.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black women by enlarge are not sexually attracted to good Black men. I love Black women but they were not attracted to my approach or dress. Oriental women have always found my approach more appealing. I don't know why but that is that.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
[/b]

Obviously its not just black men content to cross the racial divide. Here's some white men doing the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=615tkGkMyOU

Tssk, tssk.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which Blk men are you talking about Oprah?? Ah mean Cassis? this is the internet black people are global.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take my women thusly;

1. Black

2. Asian

3. Native

Whites/Jews don't even make the list else my kids may end up defective.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no children.
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I want to marry
a woman of each race
but
black woman will be
the number one
she has more right than others.
The white woman will be at the bottom of pyramid
She will be responsible
by house cleaning, cooking etc..

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
cassiterides want a black man? [Eek!]
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass,

85-90% of all blacks live in Africa. So obviously most black men marry black women.

Obviously that 3/100 statistic applies to blacks who choose to live and stay in the racist lands of whites--where the standard way of accommodating black men is to deny them employment then jail them at every opportunity.

What this does--in the ongoing low intensity warfare between blacks and whites--is to free up lots of black women for exploitation by white men who could reel them in with all kinds of blandishments such as jobs and money.

It happens in Africa too where white economic imperialism beats down on Africans so much that white men can fly in to targeted places and buy African women with just cash, material gifts, and marriage.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That moronic "study" apparently assumes that there's no overlap between the different definitions of "bad". It's like they think a black man who has children with more than one woman can't be in jail or obese or something. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title needs to qualify that those 100 black women are NOT all suitable candidates for relationships either.
In fact, the article is 95% bs.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim, according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

And the chances that they will find a good man of any other race is probably just as slim if not more so. It seems that men of other races are not generally attracted to black women.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
.... in fact only a very small group are doing so...
You too bomborassp*ssyclaat lie...the amount of yte gyal I see and have seen and I am sure will continue to see [Roll Eyes] wey throw demSelves at Black men is disgusting.... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
...truer picture is that an embarrassingly large number of black men are rejecting their own race.
Anodda lie...Black People are global...and the majority of Black Men are with Black Women...and as I've said before, I know for a fact there are nuff Black Men who view yte women as the bottom of the barrel and wouldn't even use one for a d*ck warmer much less breed and/or marry one...and there are also no shortage of Black Men who will f*ck anyting with a hole, including a knothole ina tree or a yte gyal...so just because a Black Man f*cks or wants to f*ck a yte gyal, lol, she shouldn't necessary feel flattered about it...nuff women (yes of all ethnicities) confuse the fact that just because a man waa f*ck har, doesn't mean he actually wants har, lol...

Trust and KNOW that there are no shortage of Black Men who CANNOT bring a yte gyal home to their mothers/families...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com