EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » True Rock and Roll (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: True Rock and Roll
element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Malibudusul
É mais fácil para você, se eu traduzir para português?

Techno & House foi originalmente criado em Chicago e Detroit Detriot mas é uma corrida para baixo pobres da cidade agora.

Im um e-mail e dj aqui me se precisar de mais ajuda com a sua pesquisa.

Preto superstar djs que tocam house e techno.

Derrick may
Dj Jazzy jeff
Dj spinna
Kurtis mantronix
Marshall jefferson
carl cox
Frankie knuckles
shut up & dance
A guy called gerald
Todd terry
Juan atkins
Jazzie b soul 2 soul
wookie
Norman Jay

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:

Today there is no black
famous
that plays house or acid house.
Only white.
This is very strange.
Black people
began this music.

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Para mim é melhor. obrigado.
tenho que aprender inglês
Se eu precisar do email falarei.

Eu quero descobrir
todos os generos musicais
criados pelo povo negro.

A musica country também foi criada
pelo povo negro o banjo é um instrumento africano.

Eu gostaria que os músicos negros
começassem a fazer música afrocentrada

Eles poderia juntar todos os estilos musicas criados pelos negros e fazer uma nova música
música afrocentrada que fale da história negra.

Negros tem muitos estilos músicas
Rock
Samba
Musica clássica
Música celta, viking
Eu proponho que os músicos negros não se inspirem em músicos brancos
apenas nas músicas negras.

Os músicos brancos
principalmente de metal
usam a história negra
pintada de branco
e assim perpetuam a supremacia branca.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O povo negro está perdendo tempo
falando de bunda em suas músicas
enquanto isso
o povo branco vai divulgando a supremacia branca

IRON MAIDEN : Alexander the Great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89vfNpxbW0

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Banda de metal
 -

Supremacia Branca^^^^^^

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005496

Realidade!

-

-

RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RandomInterruption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I haven't replied...had to go to work.

@ Element, thanks for the links..I'm gonna have to check out more Baby Huey for sure.

And thanks for the education on Techno... I had always thought Herbie Hancock was the progenitor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrTOQ18yzU

Oh and how could you guys forget George?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyS9M8T03A

I watched him sing about a chicks booty for 45 minutes... I'm glad I had one to rub at the time. [Smile]
Oh **** what about Stevie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZ3ZG_Wams
RHCP-cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gs2o5T7oN8&feature=related

Watched that doc Electric Purgatory...quite enlightening and very good. Fkn corporate music has always been a scourge.

@malibudusul
So I take it your one of the local bigots on this site that figures the only way to get at the "whites" is to rewrite history until everything has a black face.
Its funny cause it's exactly what Europeans did through arrogance, Its sad cause you want to do it out of spite.

Wiki- with some very credible sources:

Several Thracian graves or tombstones have the name Rufus inscribed on them, meaning "redhead" – a common name given to people with red hair.[37] Ancient Greek artwork often depicts Thracians as redheads.[38] Rhesus of Thrace, a mythological Thracian King, derived his name because of his red hair and is depicted on Greek pottery as having red hair and beard.[38] Ancient Greek writers also described the Thracians as red haired. A fragment by the Greek poet Xenophanes describes the Thracians as blue-eyed and red haired:

...Men make gods in their own image; those of the Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.[39]

Bacchylides described Theseus as wearing a hat with red hair, which classicists believe was Thracian in origin.[40] Other ancient writers who described the hair of the Thracians as red include Hecataeus of Miletus,[41]Galen,[42] Clement of Alexandria,[43] and Julius Firmicus Maternus.[44]

Nevertheless academic studies have concluded that Thracians had physical characteristics typical of European Mediterraneans. According to Dr. Beth Cohen, Thracians had "the same dark hair and the same facial features as the Ancient Greeks."[45] Recent genetic analysis comparing DNA samples of ancient Thracian fossil material from southeastern Romania with individuals from modern ethnicities place Italian, Albanian and Greek individuals in closer genetic kinship with the Thracians than Romanian and Bulgarian individuals.

You guys really need to stop posting this stuff from Paul Marc Washington as evidence.

He admits that he's neither schooled in this subject nor is he going about these claims in a scientific manner.

In order for there to be miniature black people everywhere before the great migrations began you would either have to erase and come up with a new fossil record or change the time of the migrations
as well as current genetic understanding.

P.S. Galileo was very, very white. There are far to many records and paintings and descriptions of him to be anything else.

And beside do you honestly think a black/asian could have proposed that the earth rotated around the sun to the Catholic church and have lived?

They burnt white people at the stake for lesser heresies.

Oh and I said scientific minds of last century.... not of the last 3000 yrs.

If you still find it necessary to massage this frail ego of yours Id check this out...

http://members.fortunecity.com/squaredmc/ancient/moors/home.htm
Pretty good read I have the whole book.

We do not know when, how, or why operations like addition or multiplication were invented, but they appeared several thousand years ago, apparently independently, in China, India, Mesopotamia, and Egypt. The oldest clay tablets with mathematics on it were found in Mesopotamia (nowadays Iraq) dating about 4000 years ago. The oldest written texts in mathematics - papyruses - come from Egypt, where civilization was already about 2000 years old when those papyruses were written. In ancient Sulba Sutras that come from India and are about 3500 years old one can find rules for building altars.

Arabs and Babylonians are credited as the people who invented algebra, because of their extensive contribution to the said subject and their pioneering use of it.

Everyone who asked how something worked invented physics.

Loss of translation of "invented chemical"
and no one knows who built the first structure...no one even has consensus on who built the first stone structure so there is no way to say Blacks invented Architecture.

Dude, you actually sound like you have the capacity to offer something good to everyone, Drop the blind hate, grow up a little, and get back to me.

"President Lula Hammers Greedy Pale-White Blue-Eyed Bankers For Causing Crisis"

Oh and I can think of a politician in recent history who blamed everything on a wealthy group in his country to achieve political power. It didn't work out very well.- His name was Hitler
Never trust a politician

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Galileo was black!
ask to egmond codfried.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000765

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Common/Coins_and_Pottery.htm
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Alexander the great was black man

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Elam/Persepolis.htm

The church
was black
europe was black.
Afrocentrism is the truth
Eurocentrism is a lie.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The Thracian's

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RandomInterruption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Malibudusul

Yes I've been reading egmond, mike111, and PMWashingtons stuff for a bit now.
Here's the problem with all of their theories.
They all hinge on a vast cover up conspiracy perpetrated by whites over hundreds of years and all over Europe.
The main issue with this conspiracy theory is a cover up like that would need a centralized group with absolute power that lasted centuries and had not only the ability to control all sources of information being created but also all that had been created before them.
Unfortunately for their theories no such group existed like that in Europe.
The Catholic Church would have come the closest but they never had absolute power (remember all those Monarchies, whom by the way were supposed to be black).
Top that with the fact that they say the conspiracy starts with the Renaissance which is exactly when the Catholic church starts their decline in power and influence.
Europe was about as decentralized as you can get.
Add to this that there is NO supporting evidence from cultures outside of Europe.
One would expect that Russia, whom had extensive contact with the nobility of Europe and was Orthodox would have said something of this, but alas nothing is reported (at least not that I know of).
Nothing to be found of their claims from the Ottomans, Egyptian Caliphate, or the Berbers either.

Now am I saying there was no African blood in Europe, absolutely not, but it was no where as extensive as these guys would like you to believe.

I am reminded of the saying " You will always find what you seek out."
They seek to put a black face on everything instead of seeking out the truth, whatever it may be.
They have even admitted so numerous times.

Bah, I despise all this race crap anyway. It's a no wonder %5 of the population owns 80% of the world. We are busy arguing about melanin and hair while they take everything from us.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111, realhistoryww.com:

"Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C. "

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Mike says that the German kings Holy Roman Empire were black, they were Catholics crowned as emperors of Rome by the Pope. The emperor of Rome according to his statement above would have been white at that time. He says that whites of Europe were Protetsants and perpetrated a genocide on blacks during the Thity Years War (1618–1648).

Mike says that Europe was predominantly black in the middle ages. Even if this was the case, medieval Europe was populated by tens of millions of people. In order for whites to take over during the Thirty Years war there would have had to be millions of them. Mike has a burning desire to be German

Posts: 43025 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
RandomInterruption,If you is not racist
admit
that Europe was black..
you are a racist.
Are you sad because you always believed that white people
was superior.
Wrong!
the Whites only
stolen
black history and build white history

you'll keep crying and
I'll keep laughing

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Sumer_additional/Sumer_add1.htm

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
white people has a unhealthy desire to be BLACK!

Lilith true ^^^^
 -

FAKE ^^^^

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Sumer_additional/Sumer_add1.htm

- [/QB]

^^^^^this is a reproduction

below is an original:

-

The 'Queen of the Night' Relief
Old Babylonian, 1800-1750 BC
From southern Iraq

http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/

don't worry she has an Ethiopian nose

Posts: 43025 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike why do you have the fake version up on your website?
RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB] RandomInterruption,If you is not racist
admit
that Europe was black..
you are a racist.
Are you sad because you always believed that white people
was superior.
Wrong!
the Whites only
stolen
black history and build white history

you'll keep crying and
I'll keep laughing

/QB]

Have I denigrated anyone's race? Nope....but you have.
Have I made blanket statements or generalizations?.... that would be you again.
If you want to see a racist, just look in a mirror.
Am I sad?....not at all, but I do think you are.
Hate stems from fear. Why do you fear white people?
Do I think whites are superior.... not at all.
Victors write history... I guess you admit your a loser then.
No tears running down my cheeks.

I showed a black friend of mine these links and he said to me that "he feels ashamed to be black after reading some of the trash found here".
I told him it's ok, "I feel the same way when I see skin heads."

RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
quote:
white people has a unhealthy desire to be BLACK!

Lilith true ^^^^
 -

FAKE ^^^^

Interpretation of a mythical character = wanting to be black?

-

So this means Black people have an unhealthy desire of wanting to be white?

RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
[QUOTE]

-

The 'Queen of the Night' Relief
Old Babylonian, 1800-1750 BC
From southern Iraq

http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/

don't worry she has an Ethiopian nose

Not saying she doesn't but how can you tell?
She was also painted red, I say this is proof that native Americans were the original inhabitants of Babylon!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
it was a joke
RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
it was a joke

I gathered and was just kinda playing along [Razz]
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Santa Claus was a Black man
 -
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/santa-claus-was-a-black-muurish-european/
his friend
should be proud.
You're a liar
Shut up

RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
quote:
 -
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/santa-claus-was-a-black-muurish-european/
his friend
should be proud.
You're a liar
Shut up

I love how when all racists are challenged they get angry. It make me laugh.
I mean it is what your accusing me of.

Nope no lies, I have black friends, Korean friends, a Japanese friend I talk to daily (I love the internet). I have native relatives that I should prolly speak more to but I digress.

I know its hard for a racist to believe but people from different ethnicity's and cultures can communicate and get along.

I have to admit, I don't know a whole lot about Christian Saints or the History of Orthodox Christianity. It never really interested me.
So I kinda got schooled with this one.

That was a very compelling article and made me do some research.

I found this site pretty easily
http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/anatomical-examination/
and if we have/know of any one trained in forensic anthropometry should be able to resolve whether St. Nick was of recent African decent or not easily.

From what I can tell, the ocular orbits look a bit too rounded and sloped to be African and the nasal spine is definitely highly defined, which is indicative of European ancestry.
They do however mention the jaw protruding forward more than normal. So if we have any experts....

Now St. Nich's parents were Theophane and Nonna of Patara. (I am not entirely trusting of this information source)
Wich would mean they were probably Lycian. Lycian's were known for their wealth btw.

http://www.lycianturkey.com/who_were_the_lycians.htm

http://asiaminorcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=250

Now the following is a reconstruction of a woman from skull found from central Anatolia from around the same time period.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=ancient-skull-shows-features-of-past-people-of-anatolia-2011-10-04

I wasn't able to find any sources to confirm or repudiate the statement:
"It is a historical fact that most of the early and very famous bishops of the church, who lived and gave their lives for the church were either Muurish Africans or Muurish diaspora."

It would seem that the site Africaresource.com tends to use itself as a reference and even the name "muurish" seems to be a recently made one and related to the James Churchward works of the lost continent of Mu and the empire of Washita.
And finding anything to support/repudiate on the church's side was a convoluted mess and would take more time than I can give to see if early bishops were of African decent.
-so that was a dead end.

Anyways I await your rebuttal to all this... I could use another laugh.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
You're a liar
because you are a eurocentrist.
I'm no time to
laugh of Eurocentric

RandomInterruption
Member # 19678

Member Rated:
quote:
You're a liar
because you are a eurocentrist.
I'm no time to
laugh of Eurocentric

wow, thats one hell of a rebuttal.... I'm gonna have to write that one down and use my self one day.

Bah, your too easy to prove wrong and no fun anymore.

I hope one day you can actually drop the hate and pursue the truth with out an agenda.

toodles

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I want to know
if someone knows blacks in heavy metal bands
until
the year 1970
It is impossible that
jimi hendrix
was the only one.
Jimi Hendrix was black
then
other black
should have followed the same musical style
at the time 66 - 70

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Heavy Blues
Slim Harpo - I'm a King Bee - 1957
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWLvm11MAaM

Pink Floyd-I'm A King Bee - 1966
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQRL3T-rQEY

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Não foi chamado de heavy metal no momento em que foi psychadelic, acid guitar como era um novo som e um efeito de estúdio na guitarra

Estes são a partir de 1970

Stark Reality - Junkman's Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEntzTmUpBw&feature=related

wilson picket - engine number 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPoTl1f26U8

james brown - Talking Loud & Saying Nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gllI-Bh3jk

funkadeic - good ole music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUeHaR24f8Y

Parliament-Moonshine Heather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqGXAPPA_KA

eddie bo - were doing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdAcophSSY4

ohio players - summertime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqo1jqyaW8k

A maioria das gravações foram feitas em vinil de 7 polegadas e são muito rare.so eles não vão estar na internet
Vou verificar minha coleção adequadamente amanhã para 1960 - 1970
O Brasil também teve muitas bandas de rock e não esqueci lembrar as mulheres

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Obrigado
você vai ajudar muito.
É impossível que só tenha o jimi hendrix
de heavy metal 1966-1970
Os brancos querem nos chutar da história.
a maioria deve estar em vinil
Eu imaginei isso

No brasil tem bandas de rock
Tem uma banda do anos 60 de brancos chamada "mutantes"
que é conhecida mundialmente

Bandas brasileiras de rock com negros

Planet Hemp
Eles misturam rap, rock e outros estilos
Mantenha o Respeito
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD0FidNLI6g

planet hemp - queimando tudo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__6WYKhTNk

O Rappa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SlTKuXqKHE

[Big Grin] As mulheres.

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
O Rappa - Vapor Barato
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy8jcAEI1IY

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you people doing on E/S [Big Grin]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Inocentes - homem negro (black man)
Clemente Pioneiro do punk no Brasil

Letra
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fletras.terra.com.br%2Finocentes%2F1611755%2F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5B14j8rNGQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inocentes

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Rap
Marcelo D2 - Qual é
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfj9YQOhUvk

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Racionais - Homem na estrada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_DPhu28Ck

Marcelo D2 - Eu Tiro é Onda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKmD_UEOD2A&feature=related

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Racionais - Diário de Um Detento (Detainee's Diary) - English Subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2fNQShT9OM&feature=related

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RandomInterruption:
quote:
 -
his friend
should be proud.
You're a liar
Shut up

I love how when all racists are challenged they get angry. It make me laugh.
I mean it is what your accusing me of.

Nope no lies, I have black friends, Korean friends, a Japanese friend I talk to daily (I love the internet). I have native relatives that I should prolly speak more to but I digress.

I know its hard for a racist to believe but people from different ethnicity's and cultures can communicate and get along.

I have to admit, I don't know a whole lot about Christian Saints or the History of Orthodox Christianity. It never really interested me.
So I kinda got schooled with this one.

That was a very compelling article and made me do some research.

I found this site pretty easily
http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/anatomical-examination/
and if we have/know of any one trained in forensic anthropometry should be able to resolve whether St. Nick was of recent African decent or not easily.

From what I can tell, the ocular orbits look a bit too rounded and sloped to be African and the nasal spine is definitely highly defined, which is indicative of European ancestry.
They do however mention the jaw protruding forward more than normal. So if we have any experts....

Now St. Nich's parents were Theophane and Nonna of Patara. (I am not entirely trusting of this information source)
Wich would mean they were probably Lycian. Lycian's were known for their wealth btw.

http://www.lycianturkey.com/who_were_the_lycians.htm

http://asiaminorcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=250

Now the following is a reconstruction of a woman from skull found from central Anatolia from around the same time period.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=ancient-skull-shows-features-of-past-people-of-anatolia-2011-10-04

I wasn't able to find any sources to confirm or repudiate the statement:
"It is a historical fact that most of the early and very famous bishops of the church, who lived and gave their lives for the church were either Muurish Africans or Muurish diaspora."

It would seem that the site Africaresource.com tends to use itself as a reference and even the name "muurish" seems to be a recently made one and related to the James Churchward works of the lost continent of Mu and the empire of Washita.
And finding anything to support/repudiate on the church's side was a convoluted mess and would take more time than I can give to see if early bishops were of African decent.
-so that was a dead end.

Anyways I await your rebuttal to all this... I could use another laugh.

LOL!

Scholar, all that rambling is to say that Saint Nicholas was white?

Or was he black-a-Muur?

We are waiting your "considered" response [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Jimi Hendrix - Jimi's Best Guitar Solo Ever! (1970)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1DAR79Q4Pc&feature=related [Eek!]

element
Member # 19569

Eu ainda estou à procura de 70 pré rock pesado, mas é muito caro ...eu vi esse lp por mandre 1977

Electronic funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHctVfTuPs

-

Eu acho que Daft Punk copiado o visual

Eu também encontrei uma versão do brasil footloose
jimi hendrix

The Pops

-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=466Uca3L_lo

Eu também encontrei uma versão Brasil do prazer rappers. sugarhill gang rapper delight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJD85KO5GA

você postou um editor de imagens on-line .. mas você pode usar um bom chamado irfanview se você tiver um pc...

http://www.irfanview.com/

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More about the people Elvis ripped off. Enter Big Mamma Thornton!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgTFnK9Nfpc

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9tpxGe_bo
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHUCK BERRY - GOD OF ROCK AND ROLL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0mv2Lvh58c&feature=related

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Eric Clapton racist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Racism

Stolen Blues and rock
from blacks

and david bowie too

"Further support for RAR came after David Bowie, speaking as The Thin White Duke, his persona at the time, made statements that expressed support for fascism and perceived admiration for Adolf Hitler in interviews with Playboy, NME and a Swedish publication. Bowie was quoted as saying: "Britain is ready for a fascist leader... I think Britain could "

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
BO DIDDLEY PUNK BEFORE PUNK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UivL1RQOYwU&feature=related

PALE SKIN IMITATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR5PA7uKCM

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Bo Diddley - Mumblin' Guitar (live 1959)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQyotYIB1oc&feature=watch_response

Youtube comments

"Bo Diddley is God

marcelajo 5 meses atrás 3

**** Elvis!

Jose11amas 2 meses atrás

created the greatest riff ever (forget "smoke over water"), wrote the greatest love song rock has heard ("Mona") and played like the Velvet underground (Mumblin' Guitar) while they were still in their diapers! Saw him once, he only had to murmur "I wanna hear ya say Yeah" and the place almost collapsed form the response! Amazing

consternation6 1 mês atrás

Greatest performer I've ever had the privilege to see live.

IMHorrorman 1 mês atrás

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Breakwater - Release the Beast (1980)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVVfZAZdIUs&feature=like-suggest&list=UL

here Daft Punk got their samples from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJPdVVOmbz4&feature=related

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malibudusul,

Banda Black Rio - Mr. Funk Samba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk2jYsR1SSc&feature=related

BANDA BLACK RIO - SOM PRETO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEiCr8Y6pIQ&feature=related

Bembe Segue - Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbW93dUecWs

Paula Lima - Quero Ver Voce No Baile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsFVr7VkEvU

Uniao Black - Black Rio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8XX2_31rMI&feature=related

Incredible Bongo Band - Apache *Classic Break*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-Z6wm6TMQ&feature=relmfu

Rage Against The Machine - Wake up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1T8xgHdMEM

Joe Bataan- Mestizo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYkp2CK1zZ0&feature=related

Taking it back....to its roots..

Toumani Diabaté, GRIOT KORA music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrEPm04v9Mk

Tinariwen - Music of the Tuarek - Desert Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PDEbRCkHU&feature=related

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looK Like Black Sabbath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl12JhJJW6M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGh_NaN2Nn0
______
Maximillian - Maximillian (1969 us heavy psych, blues rock, akarma remastered edition - MP3 320k and FLAC)

-

http://phrockblog15.blogspot.com/2010/11/maximillian-maximillian-1969-us-heavy.html

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Arthur Lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CWrn3WrLQ

-

element
Member # 19569

@ malibudusul

ensinar
nos
como
para
traduzir
com
google

[Big Grin]

Gostaria de fazer um tópico sobre o Brasil .. Você pode nos dizer sobre caporeira, a música, comida e pessoas, a polícia esquadrão da morte. Política .. samba ..

seria good.for o fórum .. seu próprio segmento longo .. podemos aprender novas palavras portugese toda semana .. Não racistas podem interromper ..

elemento

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
White people know the Truth!

[Eek!] Chuck "nazi" Berry

The Klansmen - Johnny Joined The Klan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM67jpPZJ_E&feature=related

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com