EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How do race deniers explain this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do race deniers explain this?
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many afrocentric on this forum claim races don't exist:

SO tell me, If race isn't biological or real, can someone explain why there are drugs only made for blacks?

F.D.A. Approves a Heart Drug for African-Americans
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/24/health/24drugs.html

Whites or Asians cannot take them, if they do they suffer extreme health risks, with the possiblity of dying.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The author of the article has decided that African Americans are "blacks" and speaks of "other races"

The same information could be related geographically

did you read the article?

"Geneticists worried that, by approving a drug for one group, the F.D.A. was using race as a crude shortcut for genetic typing."
"BiDil will work for many people of other races as well."

Genetic profiles can be used to indicate who the drug would be most useful for, there is no need for inaccurate racial categories to be attached to that just because culturally we are so invested in these concepts politically

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If race exists
the white race is a ****

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
If race exists
the white race is a ****

what are some of your personal experieces with these people ?
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
If race exists
the white race is a ****

at school,
they cursed me, exclude me and
hit me...

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drugs dosage is defined by physiology.
As example, Melanin has a tendency of absorbing and storing drugs within it's structure. This storage can be retained for years. Therefore, if a dosage is recommended for an Albino who does not store the drug, the dosage should be far less than for a person of color.
Another example is Niacin. No healthy black person should ever ingest this man-made substance. It's sole use is intended for Albinos to increase the circulation system beneath pale skin.
In fact, Blacks should be aware of their Vitamin D intake since Albinos supplement almost everything with it. Blacks should be aware of possible Vitamin D overdoses.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
If race exists
the white race is a ****

at school,
they cursed me, exclude me and
hit me...

Are you saying that Blacks have never done the same to you?

People of European descent are a very homogeneous group and as such have an innate discriminatory behavior that benefits them as a group. However Blacks are just the opposite and are just as likely to treat another Black person in a negative way as they are to treat a White person. This is because genetically any Black person could be closer related to a White person than any other Black person statistically. The diversity in the gene pool is just that significant.

Its closeness in genetics that creates positive bias bonding.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Osirion
I'm talking about racism

If race exists
the white race is the worst.
Has no history.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com