EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Can tropical Africans have straighter hair? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can tropical Africans have straighter hair?
EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EuroNutSlayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
Are you fvcking blind? You already posted a pic of a black woman with hair beyond eyelid, and we don't know what length that black woman hair grew.

Negroids cannot grow long hair and i never posted any photo of a Negroid with hair beyond eyelid, since it doesn't exist.

As i said please research the basics on hair in regards to race. Since Negroid hair coils (because of the follicle shape) it cannot grow downwards and has a very short maximum hair growth. Negroids cannot even grow hair beyond their eye-lid, they have a limited length of anagen,which restricts their hair length.

Mongoloid hair grows at a rate of 1.4 cm a month.

Caucasoid hair grows at a rate of about 1.2 cm per month.

Negroids hair grows at a rate of about 0.7 cm a month.

quote:
Chris Rock never made a documentary about "Negroes" admitting to their hair being ugly you stupid bytch!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Hair

According to Rock, he was prompted to make the movie after his 5-year-old daughter Lola asked him, "Daddy, how come I don't have good hair?"

- Note: 'Good hair' is apparently an ebonic phrase for the straight hair white people have which most blacks crave.

Rock's documentary exposes how black people hate their own hair and want to look white.

No such self-hatred however exists in white people. Blacks however hate their own physical features.

quote:
Like I said, you find the black woman in the pic very beautiful you jealous fvck, and you find her hair gorgeous that is why you got to convince yourself that it's ugly because you like what you see and you can't admit to it. What caused you to obsess over "Negroes" hair? For a person who hates "Negroids" you sure invest a lot of time obsessing about them.
I find black woman hideous. I have posted photos of different races from a pure anthropological perspective, in the other thread i have posted Amerindians, South Indians and East Asians. And secondly i joined this thread to correct the lies posted here about hair and race.

Again your mother must have smoked crack with you

-

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
detangled afro hair is considered a "natural" style.
The only thing involved is is gentle combing methods or it could be done with just fingers. Because we have hair that when left alone springs up we are inferior?
This cassertides is a sick puppy incapable of loving anything.
A very rotten person who lives to make others feel pain. Probably has big issues with his parents

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EuroNutSlayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detangled afro hair would still shrink up.. Mrs. LaLa stretches her hair with braids and twist outs..
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Are you fvcking blind? You already posted a pic of a black woman with hair beyond eyelid, and we don't know what length that black woman hair grew.

Negroids cannot grow long hair and i never posted any photo of a Negroid with hair beyond eyelid, since it doesn't exist.

As i said please research the basics on hair in regards to race. Since Negroid hair coils (because of the follicle shape) it cannot grow downwards and has a very short maximum hair growth. Negroids cannot even grow hair beyond their eye-lid, they have a limited length of anagen,which restricts their hair length.

Mongoloid hair grows at a rate of 1.4 cm a month.

Caucasoid hair grows at a rate of about 1.2 cm per month.

Negroids hair grows at a rate of about 0.7 cm a month.

quote:
Chris Rock never made a documentary about "Negroes" admitting to their hair being ugly you stupid bytch!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Hair

According to Rock, he was prompted to make the movie after his 5-year-old daughter Lola asked him, "Daddy, how come I don't have good hair?"

- Note: 'Good hair' is apparently an ebonic phrase for the straight hair white people have which most blacks crave.

Rock's documentary exposes how black people hate their own hair and want to look white.

No such self-hatred however exists in white people. Blacks however hate their own physical features.

quote:
Like I said, you find the black woman in the pic very beautiful you jealous fvck, and you find her hair gorgeous that is why you got to convince yourself that it's ugly because you like what you see and you can't admit to it. What caused you to obsess over "Negroes" hair? For a person who hates "Negroids" you sure invest a lot of time obsessing about them.
I find black woman hideous. I have posted photos of different races from a pure anthropological perspective, in the other thread i have posted Amerindians, South Indians and East Asians. And secondly i joined this thread to correct the lies posted here about hair and race.

^You like to talk in circles. You have already posted a pic of a black woman with her hair past her eyelid. I don't need a fvcking lesson about hair growth and rate because I already explained that shyt to you and your counter part you dumb bytch. It is you who need a fvcking lesson on hair and growth. "Negroids" can grow hair past eyelid and long. As long as straighter hair grows on average...NO, nonethleless it still does and can grow long. I already went through what determines growth rate and length so there is nothing you said that enlighten me. I will say it again... Chris Rock never made a documentary proving or showing "Negroes" admitting to their hair being ugly or even finding their hair ugly. You stupid bytch..."good" hair in the black community accounts for any hair that is not kinked as the nappiest afro hair you dumb bytch. Curly hair is considered "good" to those with the nappiest hair, looser kinks are considered "good", wavy hair is considered "good" you dumb bytch. No black woman is trying to be white by straightening her hair since it is impossible for any black woman's hair to appear white or even white-like from any straightener.

Anthropological fact? The same anthropological fact that says San/Khosians aren't "Negro" though according to your belief and what a "negro" looks like they are? Bytch your azz is reaching. For someone who hates "Negroids" you sure invest in a lot of time obsessing about them.

And back to the initial topic...Hair texture isn't determine by climate/weather/temperature and hair doesn't evolve!!!

Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EuroNutSlayer:
uhh?????

Someone has already explained this photo. The woman has artificially 'detangled' their hair. Its not natural. Secondly they have to pull it down with their fingers to get it half-way down their waste.
^LOL with your stupid azz. You know that woman hair doesn't need to be PULLED down to her EYELID. Now we moving away from eyelid to waste. Curly hair is the same way; You don't see the actual length; it TOO must be straighten. That's what make curly and kinked hair grand. We can we it straight if we want and revert back to curls. A versatility that is lacking in straight and flat hair.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You like to talk in circles. You have already posted a pic of a black woman with her hair past her eyelid.

No such photo was ever posted.

quote:
I don't need a fvcking lesson about hair growth and rate because I already explained that shyt to you and your counter part you dumb bytch. It is you who need a fvcking lesson on hair and growth. "Negroids" can grow hair past eyelid and long. As long as straighter hair grows on average...NO, nonethleless it still does and can grow long.
If you think i'm wrong then show the evidence. I have backed up my claims with data. Secondly, you now admit Negroid hair cannot grow long like straight hair, but then oddly claim it can grow long (?). Nope it can't, but i think the problem obviously is how subjective 'long' is. To Negroids shoulder length hair is probably long, its not though to other races.

The fact still remains - Negroids cannot grow hair past their eye-lid.

quote:
Chris Rock never made a documentary proving or showing "Negroes" admitting to their hair being ugly or even finding their hair ugly. You stupid bytch..."good" hair in the black community accounts for any hair that is not kinked as the nappiest afro hair you dumb bytch. Curly hair is considered "good" to those with the nappiest hair, looser kinks are considered "good", wavy hair is considered "good" you dumb bytch. No black woman is trying to be white by straightening her hair since it is impossible for any black woman's hair to appear white or even white-like from any straightener.
Why are blacks straightening their hair then? Can you explain? Why do they self-hate their natural hair texture?

quote:
Anthropological fact? The same anthropological fact that says San/Khosians aren't "Negro" though according to your belief and what a "negro" looks like they are? Bytch your azz is reaching. For someone who hates "Negroids" you sure invest in a lot of time obsessing about them.
San are Capoid, they look completely distinct to Negroids. Under your retarded racial classification however you think anyone with dark skin is 'Black', ignoring all other differing phenotypic features.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You like to talk in circles. You have already posted a pic of a black woman with her hair past her eyelid.

No such photo was ever posted.

quote:
I don't need a fvcking lesson about hair growth and rate because I already explained that shyt to you and your counter part you dumb bytch. It is you who need a fvcking lesson on hair and growth. "Negroids" can grow hair past eyelid and long. As long as straighter hair grows on average...NO, nonethleless it still does and can grow long.
If you think i'm wrong then show the evidence. I have backed up my claims with data. Secondly, you now admit Negroid hair cannot grow long like straight hair, but then oddly claim it can grow long (?). Nope it can't, but i think the problem obviously is how subjective 'long' is. To Negroids shoulder length hair is probably long, its not though to other races.

The fact still remains - Negroids cannot grow hair past their eye-lid.

quote:
Chris Rock never made a documentary proving or showing "Negroes" admitting to their hair being ugly or even finding their hair ugly. You stupid bytch..."good" hair in the black community accounts for any hair that is not kinked as the nappiest afro hair you dumb bytch. Curly hair is considered "good" to those with the nappiest hair, looser kinks are considered "good", wavy hair is considered "good" you dumb bytch. No black woman is trying to be white by straightening her hair since it is impossible for any black woman's hair to appear white or even white-like from any straightener.
Why are blacks straightening their hair then? Can you explain? Why do they self-hate their natural hair texture?

quote:
San are Capoid, they look completely distinct to Negroids. Under your retarded racial classification however you think anyone with dark skin is 'Black', ignoring all other differing phenotypic features.

^BYTCH PLEASE!! You didn't back up shyt but gave your fvcking opinions. You said "Negro" hair can't grow long and I said that it can then you say...well long is subjective...HaHa...then you go on to speak about shoulder length (no one mentioned any such thing) after you argued yourself about "Negro" not reaching past eyelid...HaHa! Your azz is running around dazed. You already posted a pic of a black woman with hair past eyelid bytch! And bytch what the fvck you mean "I now admit"? Where and when did I ever say afro-textured hair grows, on average, the same length as straighter hair? Bytch pay attention you dumb whore. There wasn't anything thing I said that didn't make sense you dumb bytch, so I will repeat... "Negro" hair can and do grow long though it may not grow to the average length of straighter hair. It makes perfect sense you dumb bytch.

Bytch your azz fvcked up big time. San/Khosians possess the traits to greater degree of "Negroids" and their hair is the most excessive of afro-textured hair yet they aren't "Negroid". You fvcking nygger cock sucker you got caught in a web. Nilotics look distinctly different than other African "Negroids" but you even posted a pic of a Nilotic and called her "Negroid" you dumb bytch. You don't even know what you are posting because you filled with so much emotional stress from trying to resist the black women's beauty. Your azz is going to catch a heartattack.

Can you explain why are blacks not straightening their hair? Can you explain why are whites dying their hair and perming it so it can be curly? Why do they self-hate their natural color and texture? Bytch I don't have to explain shyt to you. What is it to you that some black women straighten their hair. What fvcking business is yours? No black women need to explain themselves to you or any one else. Who the fvck are you questioning why some black women straighten their hair. Are you the fvcking hair police? Invest your time in figuring why so many white women dye their hair blonde, get nose jobs, lip injections, curly perms.

For a person who hate "Negroids" so much you sure invest a lot of time obsessing over them. Just admit that you can't resist black women. You obsess over the natural state of black women's hair because deep down you know they are beautiful with it...something you are not willing to admit so you try to fool people by shouting "I find "Negroes" hideous" LOL!!!

I'll translate your inner emotions:

I find black women so beautiful especially with their natural hair, but I can't let anyone know that so I have to fake it and act like I find "Negroes" and their hair ugly. Bytch you feel at competition with black women so just admit it. Your raw ugly skin can never compete with a black woman.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You said "Negro" hair can't grow long and I said that it can

Show the evidence then. All you need is a photo. If you can find one with their natural hair beyond their eye-lid i will admit i'm wrong, however since you have further claimed Negroids can grow long hair then you need to post evidence. Until then you are just spamming the thread.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Show the evidence then. All you need is a photo. If you can find one with their natural hair beyond their eye-lid i will admit i'm wrong, however since you have further claimed Negroids can grow long hair then you need to post evidence. Until then you are just spamming the thread.
^LOL! You still think I need to answer to you and prove something to you. Everyone already see that you are full of shyt and are a liar and you know it too. I'll take this as your own special way of apologizing. You're a stupid bytch.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

^LOL! You still think I need to answer to you and prove something to you. Everyone already see that you are full of shyt and are a liar and you know it too. I'll take this as your own special way of apologizing. You're a stupid bytch.
In other words you lost this debate.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In other words you lost this debate.
^Everyone knows that you did.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
[/qb]

^Everyone knows that you did. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Negroid hair (note these are actually females sitting down)-

-

Caucasoid hair -

-

Now good luck finding a negro with hair like this. Remember you claimed negroids can grow long hair. When asked for the evidence though you never provide.

Blacks are in denial of their features. None can admit they just have hideous afro/'nappy' hair.

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^Everyone knows that you did. [/QB]

-

Caucasoid hair -

-

Now good luck finding a negro with hair like this. Remember you claimed negroids can grow long hair. When asked for the evidence though you never provide.

Blacks are in denial of their features. None can admit they just have hideous afro/'nappy' hair. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Uhh id8t the women that you posted aren't black they are Pacfic Islanders, not only that people have shown you countless pics of blk women with long hair you are just a brain dead red neck inbred inferior bitch, hence why you come here all the time talking about blk women, you are probably some jealous white tramp, because no straight white man would waste his time talking about womens hair.

Again your ass has been debunked.

-

Another black woman with kinky hair to her butt.

-

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
^Just give up. You lost. No need for you to talk in circles lest you doing so out of embarrassment and nerves.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Caucasoid hair -

-

Blacks are in denial of their features. None can admit they just have hideous afro/'nappy' hair. [/QB]

Uhh id8t the women that you posted aren't black they are Pacfic Islanders, [/QB][/QUOTE]
^They are black but they aren't African. It just proves that she doesn't know what she is posting. Her views of what a "Negro" is and what a "Negroid" looks like consistently changed throughout this thread, and so did her focus. There's no need to post pictures. She already know that "Negroes" can grow hair long. She pretending to be stupid to stick to her racist belief.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:

Uhh id8t the women that you posted aren't black they are Pacfic Islanders,

I never originally posted it. A black poster did in the other thread, i just copied it here. In the other thread some blacks themselves admit that is the natural hair texture of Negroids.

quote:
not only that people have shown you countless pics of blk women with long hair
Nope. Never have you posted a natural hair photo.

quote:
you are just a brain dead red neck inbred inferior bitch, hence why you come here all the time talking about blk women, you are probably some jealous white tramp, because no straight white man would waste his time talking about womens hair.
The OP is about race and hair. It never should have shifted to woman.

quote:
That is not natural hair texture, its artificial. Secondly its not long, it has to be pulled down by the hand to reach the mid-waist.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
^They are black but they aren't African. It just proves that she doesn't know what she is posting. Her views of what a "Negro" is and what a "Negroid" looks like consistently changed throughout this thread, and so did her focus. There's no need to post pictures. She already know that "Negroes" can grow hair long. She pretending to be stupid to stick to her racist belief. [/QB]

Look, you joined this thread and made incorrect claims about Negroid hair texture. Negroids do not have straight natural long hair, this is an anthropological fact. Furthemore i asked for you to back up your claims that they do, and all you do is spam the thread with insults, abuse or offtopic content about my sexual preferences, sexuality or race (which are all irrelevant to the thread).

Nothing i have posted is racist, we are discussing hair texture from an anthropological perspective. Something i had studied for a long time.

The photos spammed here by Euronut never are of natural hair textures instead they are artificial hair.

You claimed straight long haired blacks exist yet have repeatedly failed and failed to support this claim, clearly proving you know you have lied and you have lost this debate.

You know yourself in your head you are in denial of your features. So i don't need to waste more of my time.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Cassiterides I know it's in your people's DNA to lie, trick, and deceive. To further avoid embarrassing yourself just let it go. There is nothing you can do or say that will change your lies to fact and your confusion to stability. I seriously think something is mentally wrong with you. The lack of melanin in your brain causes you to lie and deceive and try to trick. Just give up.
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo, you can't be silly enough to buy into their ranting neither should you provoke them into responding. Him/her like the rest of his/her ilk are not here for evidence as they reject all evidence given. Instead, they are here to promote our downfall and suffering. Stop seeking acceptance and respect people with rotten souls who treat you wrong. Its not your fault why they aren't treating you right. Its not your job to correct those who are misinformed and those who don't want to be corrected. As long as you know the truth that is all that matters in the end.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgcq8klGQsQ&feature=related
James Brown I am soul man and he was yet Black N proud for he said it loud even if he had processed hair.
 -
This time the revolution will not be televised but computerized texted N Tweeted faster than the blink of your eyes.
 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfI52J3jSU
[Big Grin] klik me
Mis Mary hairy Bum Bum..she big n hairy pum pum
 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMUQMSXLlHM
But I am Buffalo soldier Dread locs Rasta..don't preach to me my history is no mystery like my hair is complex you see.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Uhh id8t the women that you posted aren't black they are Pacfic Islanders,

I never originally posted it. A black poster did in the other thread, i just copied it here. In the other thread some blacks themselves admit that is the natural hair texture of Negroids.
And why want you admit that most of the people that you post aren't really Caucasiod you stupid white bitch, I should have known I was talking to a white hoe you guys have nothing in that brain but what white men tell you.

quote:
not only that people have shown you countless pics of blk women with long hair
Nope. Never have you posted a natural hair photo.[/QUOTE]

You idiot I posted this countless of times you're not smart.

-

quote:
you are just a brain dead red neck inbred inferior bitch, hence why you come here all the time talking about blk women, you are probably some jealous white tramp, because no straight white man would waste his time talking about womens hair.
The OP is about race and hair. It never should have shifted to woman.[/QUOTE]

LOL again you are id8t/

quote:
That is not natural hair texture, its artificial. Secondly its not long, it has to be pulled down by the hand to reach the mid-waist.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Wrong idiot! Her hair is all natural she has many videos that are easily accessed online not only that. That wasn't your point stupid hoe you said that black women can't grow hair passed their eye ball well you are wrong as proven time and time again.

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Caucasoid hair -

-

Blacks are in denial of their features. None can admit they just have hideous afro/'nappy' hair.

Uhh id8t the women that you posted aren't black they are Pacfic Islanders, [/QB]
^They are black but they aren't African. It just proves that she doesn't know what she is posting. Her views of what a "Negro" is and what a "Negroid" looks like consistently changed throughout this thread, and so did her focus. There's no need to post pictures. She already know that "Negroes" can grow hair long. She pretending to be stupid to stick to her racist belief. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Its very typical of stupid ugly white bitches, hating on black women because they look better than them.

As proven blk women have long hair, this is a natural black woman with long hair and its natural, meaning non relaxed.

-

She has hair to her ass.

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^They are black but they aren't African. It just proves that she doesn't know what she is posting. Her views of what a "Negro" is and what a "Negroid" looks like consistently changed throughout this thread, and so did her focus. There's no need to post pictures. She already know that "Negroes" can grow hair long. She pretending to be stupid to stick to her racist belief.

Look, you joined this thread and made incorrect claims about Negroid hair texture. Negroids do not have straight natural long hair, this is an anthropological fact. Furthemore i asked for you to back up your claims that they do, and all you do is spam the thread with insults, abuse or offtopic content about my sexual preferences, sexuality or race (which are all irrelevant to the thread).

Nothing i have posted is racist, we are discussing hair texture from an anthropological perspective. Something i had studied for a long time.

The photos spammed here by Euronut never are of natural hair textures instead they are artificial hair.

You claimed straight long haired blacks exist yet have repeatedly failed and failed to support this claim, clearly proving you know you have lied and you have lost this debate.

You know yourself in your head you are in denial of your features. So i don't need to waste more of my time. [/QB]

You're not very smart are you? If the hair was relaxed it would look like straight hair not kinky hair, wow just stop while you are ahead your parents should have put you down because you are too stupid.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by EuroNutSlayer: Wrong idiot! Her hair is all natural she has many videos that are easily accessed online not only that.
The photo posted shows wooly (ulotrichous) hair not straight. It has been artifically detangled, so it looks frizzy. This thread started with you claiming Negroids have straight hair and so far Euronut has spammed pictures of Black Woman with non-straight hair (odd logic). You then derailed the thread about hair length (but again never backed up any of your viewpoints).

quote:
That wasn't your point stupid hoe you said that black women can't grow hair passed their eye ball well you are wrong as proven time and time again. [/QB]
Nope they can't. Note the woman in the photo has a hair fringe that cannot extend beyond their eye. Negroid hair cannot grow downwards even beyond the eye. Anthropological fact.

Come back when you actually bother to do some research.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):
Bettyboo, you can't be silly enough to buy into their ranting neither should you provoke them into responding. Him/her like the rest of his/her ilk are not here for evidence as they reject all evidence given. Instead, they are here to promote our downfall and suffering. Stop seeking acceptance and respect people with rotten souls who treat you wrong. Its not your fault why they aren't treating you right. Its not your job to correct those who are misinformed and those who don't want to be corrected. As long as you know the truth that is all that matters in the end.

^I get what you are saying, but no way I am silly. I know I could have ended it a long time ago, but I wanted to go head-to-head with them (Cassie/Lioness).
EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EuroNutSlayer: Wrong idiot! Her hair is all natural she has many videos that are easily accessed online not only that.
The photo posted shows wooly (ulotrichous) hair not straight. It has been artifically detangled, so it looks frizzy.
You're not very smart are you? Please show me how you can artificially detangle someones hair?

Because her hair contains no chemicals so I want to know how do you plan to pull this off.

quote:

This thread started with you claiming Negroids have straight hair and so far Euronut has spammed pictures of Black Woman with non-straight hair (odd logic). You then derailed the thread about hair length (but again never backed up any of your viewpoints).[QB]
quote:

No stupid idiot should we go back a page before where you insisted that blacks could never have long hair? You said that idiot not me, which is why I started posting women with long kinky hair because yo said that blk women with kinky hair couldn't have long hair. We also already proved that blks can have straight hair, hell blacks can have color eyes.

[QUOTE]That wasn't your point stupid hoe you said that black women can't grow hair passed their eye ball well you are wrong as proven time and time again.

Nope they can't. Note the woman in the photo has a hair fringe that cannot extend beyond their eye. Negroid hair cannot grow downwards even beyond the eye. Anthropological fact.
quote:

LOL lmbao yea you are a retarded bitch anyone who would ignore clear pictures with blk women with hair longer than their eye ball is on crack, you are on that stuff seek help you fcking id8t, how could black women not have longer hair longer than their eye ball if they have to turn around and get weaves like you were saying, smh you just keep digging bigger holes for yourself.
[/QB

Come back when you actually bother to do some research.

LOL bitch you provided no evidence of your findings but your opinions, please post an accurate study and than please tell me why those blk women I posted had hair down their back.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):

Consigned strongly.

-  -

-  -

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com