EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why don't they look like black people to me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why don't they look like black people to me?
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Why are black people trying to steal history?

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photo selection.

They try to steal Caucasoid history because they have no history of their own (unless you consider mud huts of historical value). [Wink]

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, most of the carefully selected piecses above are from the Greco-Roman settler era and the rest are settlers whom the blacks didn't choose to expel. The Nefertiti piece has been shown to be a fake. LOL. [Big Grin]

\

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Superman:
 -

Why are black people trying to steal history?

First we know Egypt had foreign populations that were Eurasian and Libyan.

But more to the point.

You are trying to put Black into a select Box that doesn't fit the reality of the political concept.

In our political system this man is a famous BLACK man:

-

Thats why haters like yourself then will switch to a different topic and start talking about Caucasoid and Negroid. But then of course at that people a Black person will post this picture:

-

And then we are right back at it again.

I think you will have to decide what is Black and what is not for yourself and it is only as good as your opinion is worth which is nothing to me.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Nice photo selection.

They try to steal Caucasoid history because they have no history of their own (unless you consider mud huts of historical value). [Wink]

And Caucasoids have never tried to claim anyone's history? Not even sure you are Caucasoid. You are probably a White guy with Negroid features and you feel like beating up on Negroes because other White people pick on you.

So called Caucasoids even tried to claim that this was made by Caucasoid people from Atlantis:

-

Even go so far to claim that Northern Kenyans and even indigenous New Zealands are Caucasoid.

How about Kennewick man? Wasn't he Caucasoid so all Native American history is Caucasoid in origin? I had some guy at work try to claim that the Aztec Quetzecoatl was a White guy or even better, that ancient Aliens were White people.

Hypocrite!

Though space aliens would probably be White.

To me personally Egypt belongs to the people of Egypt and they are still there just found in more of the rural areas and with admixture.

Still Black!

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
And Caucasoids have never tried to claim anyone's history? Not even sure you are Caucasoid. You are probably a White guy with Negroid features and you feel like beating up on Negroes because other White people pick on you.

Here learn something -

-

quote:
Even go so far to claim that Northern Kenyans and even indigenous New Zealands are Caucasoid.
Groups such as the Maasai have very partial Caucasoid admixture (Baker, 1974). This has been proven via genetics and physical anthropology. They are a Negrid-Ethiopid mix.

quote:
How about Kennewick man?
Kennewick man is Ainuid.

quote:
Wasn't he Caucasoid so all Native American history is Caucasoid in origin? I had some guy at work try to claim that the Aztec Quetzecoatl was a White guy or even better, that ancient Aliens were White people.
That was a post-conquest invention by the Spanish to justify their actions, so they invented the 'white god' theory of Quetzalcoatl. The only people you will hear spouting this nonsense are white nationalists from America since they need to justify the European colonisation of the Amerindians. This same insecure mentality exists with afrocentrics in Europe, because since they are living in white lands they invent their pseudo-history that blacks were in europe before whites.

Basically very few people can admit where they come from.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superman - Nice pictures, but there is no need for you or osirion to wonder. There is a very easy test that will tell you without a doubt, whether or not the Egyptians were White.

The UV index in Egypt is 11 during the growing season. Find me a population of Whites anywhere in the world that could do this, and you have proven that ancient Egyptians were White!

(He,he, in case you missed it, they are in the fields shirtless)

-

In case you don't understand, you are derived from Albinos. No Albino or near Albino like Europeans, could survive for more than a few weeks, death would be painful.

Now please go to your kin at stormfront and tell them what I said. Then all of you, please be quiet and stop fantasizing.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cassiterides - How about YOU, would you like to try it?

That pasty ass of yours would probably look its best burnt to a crisp.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
In case you don't understand, you are derived from Albinos. No Albino or near Albino like Europeans, could survive for more than a few weeks, death would be painful.

Fitzpatrick scale

Skin types -I, II, III, IV, V

Type I (scores 0-7) White; very fair

Always burns, never tans

Type II (scores 8-16) White; fair.

Usually burns, tans with difficulty

Type III (scores 17-25) Beige; very common.

Sometimes mild burn, gradually tans

Type IV (scores 25-30) Beige with a brown tint;

typical Mediterranean Caucasian skin.
Rarely burns, tans with ease

-

TYPES 1 - IV ARE CAUCASOID

Your belief only pale white skin (which burns in sun) is only Caucasoid is completely wrong.

Type 1 and 2 white fair skin in only exists in an extreme minority of Caucasoids, especially North-Western Europeans -

Caucasoid Type 1- 2

-

Yes this person would burn in the sun. This is my own skin tone. I can't last 15 minutes in extreme heat.

But here is Caucasoid Type 4

-

That's typical olive skin of most Caucasoids.

Most Caucasoids are not Types 1-2, but are olive skinned and can easily survive under the sun.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ha,ha, so now the average European is OLIVE skinned? Ha,ha,ha. How about it Superman, are YOU Olive skinned too?

So tell me cassiterides, where do these "MOST Europeans who are Olive skinned" live?

Russia - 141,927,297

-

Germany - 81,757,600

-

France - 65,447,374

-

Britain - 62,041,708

-

Italy - 60,418,711

-

Spain - 47,789,432

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
cassiterides - Before you get too deep into this lie, THINK! How will you then get back to claiming the superiority of Albinism?

You know, as Franklin put it, the "White and Red".

STOP!

Franklin wrote that BEFORE the first United States flag was made.

Have the Albinos pulled another fast one on us?

Supposedly: White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour

HARDINESS????? Damn, the Albinos have been fantasizing forever!

Hmmm, I'm thinking the colors signify Albinohood.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Ha,ha, so now the average European is OLIVE skinned?

The ancestral Upper Paleolithic Caucasoid (e.g. Cro-Magnon) population was olive skinned.

Some Caucasoids only depigmentated between 10,000 - 8,000 years ago as they moved further north. You can still find the original darker strata of Caucasoids (Basques, Iberians, Lapps) in surviving pockets across Northern Europe, especially parts of Britain. They have retained their original pigmentation.

Examples of swarthy Britons -

Catherine Zeta Jones

-

Victoria Adams

-

And obviously today the majority of Caucasoids with dark skin are those that never depigmentated and remain around the hotter Mediterranean.

quote:
Ha,ha,ha. How about it Superman, are YOU Olive skinned too?
I'm fully depigmentated. However as i stated above not all Britons are. Some have kept their original olive skin tone.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that the ancient Egyptians including in earlier dynasties included some people as light as some Europeans and some of them may have come from Eurasia rather than Africa.
Some of the lighter skinned people do have the ability to tan but darker skinned people would have had an advantange in doing field work on farms. That is not to say they weren't part of all classes.
Even very dark people in Africa today don't do farm work bare backed.
 -

Here's a Kurdish man equivalent to the above painting
 -

A Turkish man
 -

Greek:
 -

Tuareg man, Africa
 -

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Superman:
Why don't they look like black people to me?, Why are black people trying to steal history?

Lol You have a right to your opinion no matter how preposterous it sounds. If you asked me i would say a lot of them look like black people.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Just to clarify:
I often hear White bullsh1t about "Olive Complexioned People".

There are Green Olives
Black Olives
and Brown Olives.

Unless there are Green White people, When they say "Olive Complexion", they are talking about Black people.

-

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:Unless there are Green White people, When they say "Olive Complexion", they are talking about Black people.
Olive is 16 - 21:

-

It is the skin tone of most Caucasoids.

Its not the same skin tone as Negroids.

Negroids are 29-36 on the chart.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
They all look like black people to me for I have all those types in my extended family who self identify as black except for the dead woman at the bottom.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^the people are clearly Caucasoid.

Negroids don't have thin prominent noses, orthognathic jaws and straight hair.

Stop the self-hate and just admit what you look like...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should give a ratz azz about thin nose orthognathic jaws straight hair all those folk resembles folks in my extended family who self Id as black and you calling them anything other than that would get you a cussing out by the families or an azz whooping by the males and excuse you!! I know what I look like I also know what you look like girlie boy. do you speak with a lisp by chance..??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOl, what we have is a bunch of Unpainted statues, A Fake Nefertiti Bust, Faded Images, a Dead Woman, and statues posted beacause of Features, yet these very same features can be found among modern day Upper Egyptians..

-

-

-
 -

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

-

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-

-

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

Here learn something -

-

quote:
Groups such as the Maasai have very partial Caucasoid admixture (Baker, 1974). This has been proven via genetics and physical anthropology. They are a Negrid-Ethiopid mix.

quote:
How about Kennewick man?
Kennewick man is Ainuid.

quote:
Wasn't he Caucasoid so all Native American history is Caucasoid in origin? I had some guy at work try to claim that the Aztec Quetzecoatl was a White guy or even better, that ancient Aliens were White people.
That was a post-conquest invention by the Spanish to justify their actions, so they invented the 'white god' theory of Quetzalcoatl. The only people you will hear spouting this nonsense are white nationalists from America since they need to justify the European colonisation of the Amerindians. This same insecure mentality exists with afrocentrics in Europe, because since they are living in white lands they invent their pseudo-history that blacks were in europe before whites.

Basically very few people can admit where they come from.

Like I said - the so called Caucasoid people have a history of stealing history from other people and you have just proved this to be so very true and you illustrated it very well.
xm
Member # 19601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every Girl, http://www.uggclearance-shop.net clearance by ugg boots ireland Young The Wizards of Waverly Place hottie looked lovely as she passed by the paparazzi, sporting a white top with a white cardigan disgusting, but also its misogynistic. So, I want to know if Trina or Lil?? http://www.uggclearance-ugg.com Kim will come out with an Every Boy remix If they did, it would be It grinds my gears that men can get away with rapping about women being sexual objects but women cannot. I know that two wrongs don??t make a right, but I think it would make it balanced.
Margaritaville? Money: This song ugg clearance store grinds my gears because it is a perfect example of why people think hip-hop is dead. http://bestuggclearance.net This song is not only Forget it. These days we're still wearing socks to bed, sweatshirts most of the day, hats and gloves to the night softball I walked into our family room two days ago and found that someone had turned the heater on. It was a toasty 80 degrees in there. I almost put on my bathing suit right then, just to pretend.
UGG boots and ugg boots outlet on sale games. I wore my ugg boots outlet on sale all last week ?? http://www.uggbootsclearance1.net that's right, shearling-lined boots in mid-July. No flip-flop tan lines for me this year. jeans are hardly appropriate attire for the softball field but for Werribee??s Loryn Batrich it was an outfit that gave her a start in the injured.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
^the people are clearly Caucasoid.

Negroids don't have thin prominent noses, orthognathic jaws and straight hair.

Stop the self-hate and just admit what you look like...

Most my family is Caucasoid according to you but what difference does it make? Politically we are as Black as any other Black. No one uses oids except when White people want to steal our history.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com