EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Prove Caucasian as Scientifically Valid!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prove Caucasian as Scientifically Valid!!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you want to attack Keita as an afrocentrist fraud but site Mathilda's blog as Legit?? Prove Keita wrong..Prove Caucasian is Scientifically valid..

Open thread for anyone wanting to site "Caucasian Hair" "Caucasian this and that" etc they copyNpasted from Mathilda's blog..

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of saying prove racial categories like Caucasians, Negroids, Mongoids and Austrailoids are valid you only mention Caucasians.
Therefore you imply Negroids, Mongoloids and Austrailoids are valid categories

Some on ES have suggested that Caucasians shouldn't have a separate category that they are hybrids of Negroids and Asians.

Since you had not made a comprehensive statement we must assume that you believe that the world has three primary races:

Negroids,
Mongoloids
Austrailoids

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Stop playing games Lioness, you know damn well I don't uphold Negro or Mongoloid. If you want to prove or dispove Negroid or Mongoloid have at it hoss.

Race does not exist on a Biological Level Lioness this is a very basic fact of modern Biology and Anthroplogy etc. Anyone who uses such terms and calls them selves or their blog "Anthropology" is misleading and has an Agenda.

How are "Australiods" not part of a "Mongoloid" race?? When the So called Australiod is the Aboriginal Asian and are genetically similar to other Asian populations..??

Where is you data peer reviewed and or scientifically sound that supports race Lioness??

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
People who want to prove Caucasian as Biologically valid must offer Mainstream rebuttals to the following...

1) Genetic Variation is greater within groups than between so called races..

quote:
can be reduced to simple statistical partitions has limited our understanding of diversity and thwarted training in biological anthropology. For example, a current textbook (Boyd and Silk 2000) states, “Geneticists computed the amount of variation in
these characters within each local group, among groups within each race, and among the races. They found that there is much more genetic variation within local groups than there is among local groups or among races themselves. Differences within local groups account for about 85% of all the variation in the human
species.
To put this another way, suppose a malevolent extraterrestrial wiped out the entire human species except for one local group, which it preserved in an extraterrestrial zoo. The alien could pick any local group at random—the Efe, the Inuit, the citizens of Ames, Iowa, or the people of Patagonia—and then wipe out the rest of the humans on the planet. This group would still contain on average 85% of the genetic variation that exists in the entire human species.” However, our analysis indicates that it would make a great difference which group is
chosen. For example, no gene diversity would be lost if the Sokoto were chosen while nearly one-third would be lost by choosing the subpopulation from Papua New Guinea.
It is important to point out here that the rich genetic diversity within Africans is a robust finding that is not peculiar to the loci or specific samples analyzed here. Recently, Yu et al. (2002) assayed nucleotide substitutions in 50
randomly chosen noncoding DNA segments (~500 base pairs) in 30 individuals: 10 Africans, 10 Europeans, and 10 Asians. The subjects within each continent were chosen widely from dispersed geographic locations. Interestingly, nucleotide
diversity was greater within the Africans than within either Asians or Europeans. More importantly, the nucleotide diversity was greater within Africans than between Europeans and Asians

Human Genetic Diversity and the Nonexistence of Biological Races

Jeffrey C. Long1 and Rick A. Kittles2 (2003)

Disprove the greatest variation is between Africans..

quote:
Now, with more genetic data and more populations sampled, we are able to revisit the race problem with greater accuracy. Recently, my colleagues and I have tested the usefulness of race as a way to describe genetic differences among populations by contrasting the results of racial classification with those from generalized
hierarchical models (Long et al. 2009). Race fails! Figure 3 diagrams the contrast for a data set consisting of complete DNA sequences for 64 autosomal loci (38,000 bp total). Four resequenced individuals represent each population. A summary of the major problems with using race are as follows. First, imposing
the classically defined race structure on populations causes us to estimate less diversity for the species as a whole than does allowing all populations to link back to a common base population in an unrestricted hierarchy.
Second, using the race pattern causes us to estimate excess diversity within non-sub- Saharan African populations, but it estimates a deficit of diversity within sub-Saharan African populations. Third, the supposition of races forces all continental populations to diverge equally from a single ancestral node, whereas an unrestricted hierarchy places the basal split within Africa. Fourth, in the classical race framework European and Asian populations diverge from African populations independently, but the unrestricted hierarchy shows that European and East Asian populations link together before either links to sub-Saharan Africans

Update to Long and Kittles’s “Human Genetic Diversity and the Nonexistence of Biological Races” (2003): Fixation on an Index

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^^^
Stop playing games Lioness, you know damn well I don't uphold Negro or Mongoloid.

Race does not exist on a Biological Level Lioness this is a very basic fact of modern Biology and Anthroplogy etc. Anyone who uses such terms and calls them selves or their blog "Anthropology" is misleading and has an Agenda.

then it is misleading to ask people to prove one particular racial category is valid when you believe that racial categorization in general within the human species is invalid.

now continue your striped cass baiting if that's what you are fishing for

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Im fishing for the poster who cited Mathilda's blog and a Dance website but had the Nerve to call SOY Keita a fraud. Im fishing for the posters who claim a certain Bust is not African but Middle Eastern or Med. Im fishing for the posters who claim straight and wavy African hair is only found in "Periphrial" areas or Africa. These posters seem to wax and wane, going from debate to debate with out backing their positions...So now you have a full thread to do so...

BTW I can give a sh#t less what Ca-**** has to say or post, I have not given his lowly faggot ass any recognition after he came back from his fake departure. Why people continue to post to him is beyond me.

If you want to uphold and prove any race as Valid have it it hoss, so stop nit picking and prove races exist. You go around saying certain Egyptian art work looks non African but Mediterainain and Middle Eastern, now is your chance to prove that these Feautures are exclusive to Caucasians/Non Africans..

So Get to it...

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caucasoid is scientifically valid and is used in racial typology within physical antrhopology and forensic science.

There are specific Caucasoid traits of course only found in Caucasoids, one being the nasal sill.

Carefully observe the base of the nasal aperture [nasal cavity or opening]. With your pencil … resting against the bone of the maxilla just below the nasal opening, try to run the pencil … gently into the nasal opening. In Caucasoids there is usually a dam (nasal sill) that will stop the … pencil. In Negroid skulls there is no dam or nasal sill, and the pen[cil] easily will glide into the nasal aperture. (Bass 1986:83)

Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Negroid differences -

nasal index

Caucasoid - less than 48, leptorrhinic (narrow)
Mongoloid - greater than 53, platyrrhinic (wide)
Negroid - 48 to 53, mesorrhinic (intermediate)

nasal cavity shape

Caucasoid - tear shaped
Mongoloid - oval shaped
Negroid - rounded and wide

Sagittal contour

Caucasoid - arched
Mongoloid - arched
Negroid - flat

Wormian bones

Caucasoid - absent
Mongoloid - present
Negroid - absent

Many more here:

http://www.revisionrhinoplasty.com/anatomy.html

Caucasoids in general are defined by their orthognathic faces (no prognathism), thin leptorrhinic noses, tear-shaped nasal cavity, 'wavy'-straight hair and light pigmentation (pale white to olive).

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
I asked you for a Peer Reviewed Scientifically valid rebuttal..to

Update to Long and Kittles’s “Human Genetic Diversity and the Nonexistence of Biological Races” (2003): Fixation on an Index

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

These studies pretty much debunk your whole premise by proving that Africans are the most diverse of all Humans.

If you can't meet my standards, a valid scientific and peer reviewed rebuttal then get the f-k off my tread or admit defeat. I can care less about your opinionated spamming and 19th century b.s you Faggot Virgin.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More for you to contest..

quote:
"The reader must assume, as apparently do the authors, that the "coarseness" or "fineness" of hair can readily distinguish races and that hair is dichotomized into these categories. Problematically, however, virtually all who have studied hair morphology in relation to race since the 1920’s to the present have rejected such a characterization .. Hausman, as early as 1925, stated that it is "not possible to identify individuals from samples of their hair, basing identification upon histological similarities in the structure of scales and medullas, since these may differ in hairs from the same head or in different parts of the same hair". Rook (1975) pointed out nearly 50 years later out that "Negroid and Caucasoid hair" are "chemically indistinguishable".
Tom Mieczkowsk, T. (2000). The Further Mismeasure: The Curious Use of Racial Categorizations in the Interpretation of Hair Analyses. Intl J Drug Testing 2000;vol 2
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Source for the above is -

1990 Skeletal Attribution of Race: Methods for Forensic Anthropology. Maxwell Museum of Anthropology, Anthropological Papers No. 4 (Albuquerque, NM).

Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sfroza (1994) -

''The color map of the world shows very distinctly the differences that we know exist among the continents: Africans (yellow), Caucasoids (green), Mongoloids (purple), and Australian Aborigines (red). The map does not show well the strong Caucasoid component in northern Africa, but it does show the unity of the other Caucasoids from Europe, and in West, South, and much of Central Asia.''

===========

More recent -

Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

=======

Here's a collection of recent genetic studies that have identified racial clusters:

•Wilson et al. (2001)
•Calo et al. (2001)
•Rosenberg et al. (2002)
•Hua Tang et al. (2005)
•Nan Yang et al. (2005)
•Agrawal et al. (2005)

=========

Scientists Call for End to Race Denial

Let's celebrate human genetic diversity

Bruce Lahn and Lanny Ebenstein
Nature, 8 October 2009

ABSTRACT -

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v461/n7265/full/461726a.html

=========

Basically race deniers are only motivated by political agendas but genetics and physical anthropology have repeatedly proven race is a reality.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Your reading comprehension is low so I will post again..

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

Where is the Rebuttal to the above..

the only "Valid" thing you posted is..

Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sfroza made in 1994..Fail

The Rest of your B.S does not adress the above

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
[QB] /QB]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
BTW if you want to quote Cavalli-Sforza it wont help your case according to his research Europeans are an African/Asian Hybrid..

-

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Some on ES have suggested that Caucasians shouldn't have a separate category that they are hybrids of Negroids and Asians.

I've seen the result of negroids that have mixed with asians, the offspring doesn't look the typical caucasian. [Big Grin]
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Above you claimed what i posted is 'outdated' from the 19th century. Completely wrong, it is from modern anthropology and forensic science papers. As far as these experts are concerned, Caucasoid is a legitimate racial classification based on their distinct crania and phenotypic traits. Contrary to what you posted these sources also reveal that hair is useful in determining race. Different races have different hair follicle shapes, which effects the hair texture and growth.

Negroid hair -

-

Caucasoid hair -

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

quote:
[QB] /QB]

This is a 2009 paper written claiming races are a biological reality -

There is a whole tun of similar scientific articles as so forth which have reached the same conclusions.

Its not up to race believers to prove race exists. The same would be to ask someone to prove the world is a globe.

The people who need evidence are the race deniers as they are challenging an orthodox view.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
When people use the term "black" on this site they don't mean just "dark skinnned" a term that is free from racial baggage.
When people use the term "black" on this site they mean "Negroid"
 -
 -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You offer no rebuttal nothing but outsated spams..

Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza debunks your premise, as Europeans according to him are Asian/African Hybrids..

-

You have not even posted an article, the link you posted is not an Article..

quote:
Summary

Promoting biological sameness in humans is illogical, even dangerous
To ignore the possibility of group diversity is to do poor science and poor medicine
A robust moral position is one that embraces this diversity as among humanity's great assets

This does not even come close to debunking

quote:
can be reduced to simple statistical partitions has limited our understanding of diversity and thwarted training in biological anthropology. For example, a current textbook (Boyd and Silk 2000) states, “Geneticists computed the amount of variation in
these characters within each local group, among groups within each race, and among the races. They found that there is much more genetic variation within local groups than there is among local groups or among races themselves. Differences within local groups account for about 85% of all the variation in the human
species.
To put this another way, suppose a malevolent extraterrestrial wiped out the entire human species except for one local group, which it preserved in an extraterrestrial zoo. The alien could pick any local group at random—the Efe, the Inuit, the citizens of Ames, Iowa, or the people of Patagonia—and then wipe out the rest of the humans on the planet. This group would still contain on average 85% of the genetic variation that exists in the entire human species.” However, our analysis indicates that it would make a great difference which group is
chosen. For example, no gene diversity would be lost if the Sokoto were chosen while nearly one-third would be lost by choosing the subpopulation from Papua New Guinea.
It is important to point out here that the rich genetic diversity within Africans is a robust finding that is not peculiar to the loci or specific samples analyzed here. Recently, Yu et al. (2002) assayed nucleotide substitutions in 50
randomly chosen noncoding DNA segments (~500 base pairs) in 30 individuals: 10 Africans, 10 Europeans, and 10 Asians. The subjects within each continent were chosen widely from dispersed geographic locations. Interestingly, nucleotide
diversity was greater within the Africans than within either Asians or Europeans. More importantly, the nucleotide diversity was greater within Africans than between Europeans and Asians

quote:
Now, with more genetic data and more populations sampled, we are able to revisit the race problem with greater accuracy. Recently, my colleagues and I have tested the usefulness of race as a way to describe genetic differences among populations by contrasting the results of racial classification with those from generalized
hierarchical models (Long et al. 2009). Race fails! Figure 3 diagrams the contrast for a data set consisting of complete DNA sequences for 64 autosomal loci (38,000 bp total). Four resequenced individuals represent each population. A summary of the major problems with using race are as follows. First, imposing
the classically defined race structure on populations causes us to estimate less diversity for the species as a whole than does allowing all populations to link back to a common base population in an unrestricted hierarchy.
Second, using the race pattern causes us to estimate excess diversity within non-sub- Saharan African populations, but it estimates a deficit of diversity within sub-Saharan African populations. Third, the supposition of races forces all continental populations to diverge equally from a single ancestral node, whereas an unrestricted hierarchy places the basal split within Africa. Fourth, in the classical race framework European and Asian populations diverge from African populations independently, but the unrestricted hierarchy shows that European and East Asian populations link together before either links to sub-Saharan Africans

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

Read and Weap, neither is arguing for "Genetic Sameness" but infact corroborates Genetic Diversity among humans esp. Africans and esp Within so called Racial groups.

As I asked, provide a Peer Reviewd, Scientific rebuttal to the above points.

quote:

quote:
[QB] /QB]

/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
Above you claimed what i posted is 'outdated' from the 19th century. Completely wrong, it is from modern anthropology and forensic science papers. As far as these experts are concerned, Caucasoid is a legitimate racial classification based on their distinct crania and phenotypic traits. Contrary to what you posted these sources also reveal that hair is useful in determining race. Different races have different hair follicle shapes, which effects the hair texture and growth.

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These idiots don't know what they are talking about.Does the offspring of a black African and an Asian look like a typical blonde haired Swede? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this what you call a peer review study, retarded redneck? [Confused] [Embarrassed]

quote:
Caucasoid is scientifically valid and is used in racial typology within physical antrhopology and forensic science.

There are specific Caucasoid traits of course only found in Caucasoids, one being the nasal sill.

Carefully observe the base of the nasal aperture [nasal cavity or opening]. With your pencil … resting against the bone of the maxilla just below the nasal opening, try to run the pencil … gently into the nasal opening. In Caucasoids there is usually a dam (nasal sill) that will stop the … pencil. In Negroid skulls there is no dam or nasal sill, and the pen[cil] easily will glide into the nasal aperture. (Bass 1986:83)

Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Negroid differences -

nasal index

Caucasoid - less than 48, leptorrhinic (narrow)
Mongoloid - greater than 53, platyrrhinic (wide)

nasal cavity shape

Caucasoid - tear shaped
Mongoloid - oval shaped
Negroid - rounded and wide

Sagittal contour

Caucasoid - arched
Mongoloid - arched
Negroid - flat

Wormian bones

Caucasoid - absent
Mongoloid - present
Negroid - absent

Many more here:

http://www.revisionrhinoplasty.com/anatomy.html

Caucasoids in general are defined by their orthognathic faces (no prognathism), thin leptorrhinic noses, tear-shaped nasal cavity, 'wavy'-straight hair and light pigmentation (pale white to olive).

[Big Grin] @ this retarded redneck.

[Roll Eyes]

There goes your racist theory.

-  -

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
These idiots don't know what they are talking about.Does the offspring of a black African and an Asian look like a typical blonde haired Swede? [Roll Eyes]

Copycat, at times yes.

-

Is it a miracle?

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

quote:
[QB] /QB]

There is a whole tun of similar scientific articles as so forth which have reached the same conclusions.

Its not up to race believers to prove race exists. The same would be to ask someone to prove the world is a globe.

The people who need evidence are the race deniers as they are challenging an orthodox view.

I know it's hard for you to understand.

But the title says:

Let's celebrate human genetic diversity

It means genetic diversity within the human family.

For example, you have Europeans who have a different gene pool basal. Yet, look very much alike. Not really diverse.

And on the other hand we have Africans, who look very diverse. Yet, are genetically of the same basal.

We all are simply mutations of older people, home sapiens, difference is we have adapted in different climates and used different diets.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Yes, and here is explained the components of African and Asian stem of these particular snips.

http://www.thetech.org/genetics/news.php?id=66

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v39/n12/abs/ng.2007.13.html

quote:
You offer no rebuttal nothing but outsated spams..

Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza debunks your premise, as Europeans according to him are Asian/African Hybrids..

-

You have not even posted an article, the link you posted is not an Article..

quote:
Summary

Promoting biological sameness in humans is illogical, even dangerous
To ignore the possibility of group diversity is to do poor science and poor medicine
A robust moral position is one that embraces this diversity as among humanity's great assets

This does not even come close to debunking

quote:
species.

quote:

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

Read and Weap, neither is arguing for "Genetic Sameness" but infact corroborates Genetic Diversity among humans esp. Africans and esp Within so called Racial groups.

As I asked, provide a Peer Reviewd, Scientific rebuttal to the above points.

quote:

quote:
[QB] /QB]

/QB]

quote:

[/QUOTE]
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Jeffrey C. Long1 (2010)

quote:
[QB] /QB]

You are literally dumber than a pile of rocks.

Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) is a genetically inherited autosomal recessive condition and OCA2, tyrosine-positive albinism, is the most prevalent type found throughout Africa. Due to the lack of melanin, people with albinism are more susceptible to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation exposure.

In OCA1, there is little or no melanin production due to the lack of a functional tyrosinase, the critical enzyme required in the melanin biosynthetic pathway. In the more prevalent OCA2 type [1] there is some level of tyrosinase activity, thereby producing some red-yellow photomelanin pigment that gives rise to sandy coloured hair and light brown irises [1].

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/6/212

Abstract

There is strong relationship between melanocortin-1 receptor (MC1R) gene variants and human hair color and skin type. Based on a sequencing study of MC1R gene in 50 individuals from the Uygur, Tibetan, Wa and Dai ethnic populations, we discuss the occurrence of 7 mc1r variants consisting of 5 nonsynonymous sites (Val60Leu, Arg67Gln, Val92Met, Arg163Gln and Ala299Val) and 2 synonymous sites (C414T and A942G), among which C414T and Ala299Val were reported for the first time. Confirmation and analysis were also made of 122 individuals at three common point mutations (Val92Met, Arg163Gln, A942G) using PCR-SSCP. The frequency of Arg163Gln variant varies in the four ethnic populations, with percentage of 40%, 85.0%, 66.2% and 72.7%, respectively, while those of Val92Met and A942G are roughly similar in these four populations. The different environments, migration and admixture of various ethnic groups in China might have impact on the observed frequency of Arg163Gln.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11305330?dopt=Abstract

Unraveling the Secrets of European Color

New Genetic Study Finds DNA Differences Associated with Hair, Skin, and Eye Colors in Europeans

http://www.thetech.org/genetics/news.php?id=66

The fifth region provided refinements to a previously reported association in OCA2, and the sixth encompasses previously described variants in MC1R.

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v39/n12/abs/ng.2007.13.html

Abstract

It is widely assumed that genes that influence variation in skin and hair pigmentation are under selection. To date, the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R) is the only gene identified that explains substantial phenotypic variance in human pigmentation. Here we investigate MC1R polymorphism in several populations, for evidence of selection. We conclude that MC1R is under strong functional constraint in Africa, where any diversion from eumelanin production (black pigmentation) appears to be evolutionarily deleterious. Although many of the MC1R amino acid variants observed in non-African populations do affect MC1R function and contribute to high levels of MC1R diversity in Europeans, we found no evidence, in either the magnitude or the patterns of diversity, for its enhancement by selection; rather, our analyses show that levels of MC1R polymorphism simply reflect neutral expectations under relaxation of strong functional constraint outside Africa.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288200/

Identification of novel functional variants of the melanocortin 1 receptor gene originated from Asians.

Abstract

Human melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R) is a seven transmembrane G-coupled protein receptor that upregulates the cAMP pathway. Several functional variants of MC1R that show an impaired ability to activate the cAMP pathway are strongly associated with fair skin and red hair in Europeans and European descendants. The sequence variations of the MC1R gene were repeatedly investigated against worldwide populations; however, there was no evidence that functional variant of MC1R exists in non-European descendants. We report the presence of novel functional variants of MC1R with Asian origins. Three novel variants of MC1R, Phe147Delta, Thr157Ile, and Pro159Thr, were identified in our screening for the sequence variations of the MC1R gene against 995 individuals from 30 Asian and Oceanian populations; there was a single case for the Pro159Thr variant allele and two instances of Phe147Delta and Thr157Ile variant alleles. Our pharmacological assay revealed that Phe147Delta, Thr157Ile, and Pro159Thr variant showed similar or more dramatically impaired activities in comparison with Arg151Cys, which is a major functional variant of MC1R in Europeans. These functional variant alleles were geographically localized in relatively high latitudes, which suggest that the adaptation to ambient UV light intensity may play an important role in shaping the geographical distribution of MC1R alleles in Asia and Oceania.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16463023/

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''First, I have found that forensic anthropologists attain a high degree of accuracy in determining geographic racial affinities (white, black, American Indian, etc.) by utilizing both new and traditional methods of bone analysis. Many well-conducted studies were reported in the late 1980s and 1990s that test methods objectively for percentage of correct placement. Numerous individual methods involving midfacial measurements, femur traits, and so on are over 80 percent accurate alone, and in combination produce very high levels of accuracy. No forensic anthropologist would make a racial assessment based upon just one of these methods, but in combination they can make very reliable assessments, just as in determining sex or age. In other words, multiple criteria are the key to success in all of these determinations.

"The 'reality of race' therefore depends more on the definition of reality than on the definition of race. If we choose to accept the system of racial taxonomy that physical anthropologists have traditionally established—major races: black, white, etc.—then one can classify human skeletons within it just as well as one can living humans. The bony traits of the nose, mouth, femur, and cranium are just as revealing to a good osteologist as skin color, hair form, nose form, and lips to the perceptive observer of living humanity. I have been able to prove to myself over the years, in actual legal cases, that I am more accurate at assessing race from skeletal remains than from looking at living people standing before me. So those of us in forensic anthropology know that the skeleton reflects race, whether 'real' or not, just as well if not better than superficial soft tissue does. The idea that race is 'only skin deep' is simply not true, as any experienced forensic anthropologist will affirm.

"Morphological characteristics...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones. This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies [used to deny race] are not shaped by these same climatic factors.

"Those who believe that the concept of race is valid do not discredit the notion of clines, however. Yet those with the clinal perspective who believe that races are not real do try to discredit the evidence of skeletal biology. Why this bias from the 'race denial' faction? This bias seems to stem largely from socio-political motivation and not science at all. For the time being at least, the people in 'race denial' are in 'reality denial' as well. Their motivation (a positive one) is that they have come to believe that the race concept is socially dangerous. In other words, they have convinced themselves that race promotes racism. Therefore, they have pushed the politically correct agenda that human races are not biologically real, no matter what the evidence."

- Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Categorization of humans in biomedical research: genes, race and disease

Neil Risch, Esteban Burchard, Elad Ziv, and Hua Tang
Genome Biology, 2002

''Effectively, these population genetic studies have recapitulated the classical definition of races based on continental ancestry - namely African, Caucasian (Europe and Middle East), Asian, Pacific Islander (for example, Australian, New Guinean and Melanesian), and Native American.''

''...racial groups were easily distinguishable on the basis of even a modest number of random genetic markers; furthermore, categorization is extremely resistant to variation according to the type of markers used (for example, RFLPs, microsatellites or SNPs).''

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Two recent autosomal DNA studies (Rosenberg et al. 2002 and Hua Tang et al. 2005) have established a genetic basis for traditional racial categories. Here's another, similar study that adds to the growing body of evidence:

Analisi di 5 microsatelliti nelle tre maggiori isole del Mediterraneo Occidentale

Calò et al. (2001)
Antropo

ABSTRACT:

''About 360 unrelated individuals from the three largest islands of the Western Mediterranean: Sardinia (Italy), Sicily (Italy) and Corsica (France) were examined. The DNA was amplified by means of PCR and the fragments were separated using a polyacrylamide gel. The microsatellites analysed in the present work are: GABRB3, D15S108, LIPC, D13S115, D13S270. The allele frequencies distribution showed significant differences between the islands. The 5 microsatellites have a high discrimination power (PD) and a high Polymorphic Information Content (PIC). The highest discrimination power was found for GABRB3 and secondarily for D13S115, which also showed the highest values of PIC. The comparison with other populations underlined the populations from the same continent cluster together. Particularly Europeans shows a less genetic heterogeneity than other continents.''

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Frontal and Facial Flatness of Major Human Populations

Tsunehiko Hanihara (2000)
Am J Phys Anthro

The results presented herein suggest that the features relating to frontal and facial flatness are largely confined to populations from differing world regions: 1) the considerable flatness of the faces of east/northeast Asians, and to a lesser extent, of southeast Asians;2) morphological complexes such as a deep infraglabellar notch and sagittally flat frontal bone with facial prognathism in Australians and Melanesians; 3) rounded forehead comparable to that in northeast Asians and transversely projecting faces as in Europeans found in the New World populations; 4) eastern Asian-like features in Polynesians and Micronesians, except for a projecting zygomaxillary region; 5) midfacial projection without prognathism in Europeans and related populations such as south and west Asians as well as north Africans; and 6) remarkable prognathism and very flat nasal bones in SubSaharan Africans.

=========

Negroids (top) - Prognathic
Caucasoids (bottom) - Orthognathic

-

And the blacks look hideous with their prognathism. No afronut however can ever admit that this is a Negroid racial trait.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
''First, I have found that forensic anthropologists attain a high degree of accuracy in determining geographic racial affinities (white, black, American Indian, etc.) by utilizing both new and traditional methods of bone analysis. Many well-conducted studies were reported in the late 1980s and 1990s that test methods objectively for percentage of correct placement. Numerous individual methods involving midfacial measurements, femur traits, and so on are over 80 percent accurate alone, and in combination produce very high levels of accuracy. No forensic anthropologist would make a racial assessment based upon just one of these methods, but in combination they can make very reliable assessments, just as in determining sex or age. In other words, multiple criteria are the key to success in all of these determinations.

"The 'reality of race' therefore depends more on the definition of reality than on the definition of race. If we choose to accept the system of racial taxonomy that physical anthropologists have traditionally established—major races: black, white, etc.—then one can classify human skeletons within it just as well as one can living humans. The bony traits of the nose, mouth, femur, and cranium are just as revealing to a good osteologist as skin color, hair form, nose form, and lips to the perceptive observer of living humanity. I have been able to prove to myself over the years, in actual legal cases, that I am more accurate at assessing race from skeletal remains than from looking at living people standing before me. So those of us in forensic anthropology know that the skeleton reflects race, whether 'real' or not, just as well if not better than superficial soft tissue does. The idea that race is 'only skin deep' is simply not true, as any experienced forensic anthropologist will affirm.

"Morphological characteristics...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones. This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies [used to deny race] are not shaped by these same climatic factors.

"Those who believe that the concept of race is valid do not discredit the notion of clines, however. Yet those with the clinal perspective who believe that races are not real do try to discredit the evidence of skeletal biology. Why this bias from the 'race denial' faction? This bias seems to stem largely from socio-political motivation and not science at all. For the time being at least, the people in 'race denial' are in 'reality denial' as well. Their motivation (a positive one) is that they have come to believe that the race concept is socially dangerous. In other words, they have convinced themselves that race promotes racism. Therefore, they have pushed the politically correct agenda that human races are not biologically real, no matter what the evidence."

- Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

Look, this is from your own post, dumb bastard.

" Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones . This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors.

Even your nazi propaganda can't help you. [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Frontal and Facial Flatness of Major Human Populations

Tsunehiko Hanihara (2000)
Am J Phys Anthro

The results presented herein suggest that the features relating to frontal and facial flatness are largely confined to populations from differing world regions: 1) the considerable flatness of the faces of east/northeast Asians, and to a lesser extent, of southeast Asians;2) morphological complexes such as a deep infraglabellar notch and sagittally flat frontal bone with facial prognathism in Australians and Melanesians; 3) rounded forehead comparable to that in northeast Asians and transversely projecting faces as in Europeans found in the New World populations; 4) eastern Asian-like features in Polynesians and Micronesians, except for a projecting zygomaxillary region; 5) midfacial projection without prognathism in Europeans and related populations such as south and west Asians as well as north Africans; and 6) remarkable prognathism and very flat nasal bones in SubSaharan Africans.

=========

Negroids (top) - Prognathic
Caucasoids (bottom) - Orthognathic

-

And the blacks look hideous with their prognathism. No afronut however can ever admit that this is a Negroid racial trait.

Hi there again, retarded redneck.

Prognathism has been discussed and explained already a dozen times. So I will not go over it again, in detail.

What you shown is not representative for sub Saharan Africans.

Negroid - 48 to 53, mesorrhinic (intermediate). lol

This also goes for prognathism. As has been shown many times before, this too is intermediate. lol

-

"Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones . This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors. [Wink]

Hideous thread.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
GABRB3.

- Mutations in this gene may be associated with the pathogenesis of Angelman syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and autism

It's likely these people/ groups descent from the same family latter. From a more early stage in history, when they lived together as a group in the same environment. When this gene mutated in them and was passed on to the offspring.

Than again, from another perspective it means that other Europeans who don't have this gene. Are from another race.

Remember, this is your theory. lol

quote:
Two recent autosomal DNA studies (Rosenberg et al. 2002 and Hua Tang et al. 2005) have established a genetic basis for traditional racial categories. Here's another, similar study that adds to the growing body of evidence:

Analisi di 5 microsatelliti nelle tre maggiori isole del Mediterraneo Occidentale

Calò et al. (2001)
Antropo

ABSTRACT:

''About 360 unrelated individuals from the three largest islands of the Western Mediterranean: Sardinia (Italy), Sicily (Italy) and Corsica (France) were examined. The DNA was amplified by means of PCR and the fragments were separated using a polyacrylamide gel. The microsatellites analysed in the present work are: GABRB3, D15S108, LIPC, D13S115, D13S270. The allele frequencies distribution showed significant differences between the islands. The 5 microsatellites have a high discrimination power (PD) and a high Polymorphic Information Content (PIC). The highest discrimination power was found for GABRB3 and secondarily for D13S115, which also showed the highest values of PIC. The comparison with other populations underlined the populations from the same continent cluster together. Particularly Europeans shows a less genetic heterogeneity than other continents.''

lol, just as I posted before:

"Particularly Europeans shows a less genetic heterogeneity than".

Why, because they do not all form the same basal. Like for example Africans from North, East, South, West and Central Africa, who do. [Embarrassed] [Cool]

Again,

-Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones .

-This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.)

- As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Genome Biology, 2002

''Effectively, these population genetic studies have recapitulated the classical definition of races based on continental ancestry - namely African, Caucasian (Europe and Middle East), Asian, Pacific Islander (for example, Australian, New Guinean and Melanesian), and Native American.''

''...racial groups were easily distinguishable on the basis of even a modest number of random genetic markers; furthermore, categorization is extremely resistant to variation according to the type of markers used (for example, RFLPs, microsatellites or SNPs).''

"continental ancestry..."

Again,

- Morphological characteristics ... like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones.

-This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.)

- As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Call Me Jari, we all know that you are Djehuti who posts as different users in order to keep his post count down.

With all of your combined sockpuppets since 2006 you must be up to around 30,000 posts.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! How pathetic.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If Jari and I are the same person, then how is it we have totally different IP addresses from different areas, dummy?? You are messed up idiot.

To Troll Patrol, what good does it do citing all this evidence to castratedhide, when he'll just ignore it??

Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ If Jari and I are the same person, then how is it we have totally different IP addresses from different areas, dummy?? You are messed up idiot.

To Troll Patrol, what good does it do citing all this evidence to castratedhide, when he'll just ignore it??

The good in it is, to show to people his hilly-billy stupidity.

I see it as fun.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

Genome Biology, 2002

Again,

- Morphological characteristics ... like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones.

Indeed, and continental groups" do not automatically
translate into 'races.'

1-
 -

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Genome Biology, 2002

Again,

No, not just climate but also diet. I would also contend culture.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^^
Stop playing games Lioness, you know damn well I don't uphold Negro or Mongoloid. If you want to prove or dispove Negroid or Mongoloid have at it hoss.

How are "Australiods" not part of a "Mongoloid" race?? When the So called Australiod is the Aboriginal Asian and are genetically similar to other Asian populations..??

Where is you data peer reviewed and or scientifically sound that supports race Lioness??

Dude, these terms refer to physical characterustics not genetics, and they are valid insofar as people can agree to their meaning. Your sole purpose here is erase any distinctions among the various peoples in Africa so you can claim them and illegitimately bask in their hsitorical acheivements.

Race whether biologically supported or not, is part of a socio-cultrual reality that we experience everyday. The majority will never cede with your desperate views, nor will they ever do away with the notion of Sub Saharan. Give it up already..Hoss. Lol!

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
quote:

Genome Biology, 2002

Again,

No, not just climate but also diet. I would also contend culture.
Yes, diet is a major factor.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally Posted my Melchior7:Dude, these terms refer to physical characterustics not genetics, and they are valid insofar as people can agree to their meaning.
Well Im sure, according to that "Everyone" agrees on their meaning you will be able to define Caucasian, etc as a biological entity right..??

quote:
Melchior7:Your sole purpose here is erase any distinctions among the various peoples in Africa so you can claim them and illegitimately bask in their hsitorical acheivements.
This here is what is called a Ad Homeinem fallacy.

Dismissed.

quote:
Race whether biologically supported or not, is part of a socio-cultrual reality that we experience everyday.
This is called a Red Herring Fallacy. Again we are talking about Biology not "Culture"..

Dismissed..

quote:
Meclchior7: The majority will never cede with your desperate views
Another fallacy, but Ill adress this rant. The Majority do "Cede" my views as currently my views, that race does not exist as a Biological enetity is what mainstream Anthropologists and Genetics and Biology teaches. Quite frankly My OP was tounge in cheek, I already know you dumb crab ass can't define race as a biological eneity, which is why you are scrambling and ranting off Fallacy Argument after Fallacy argument with out even attempting to define race.

In other word you lost, I win..

Notice I said "Lost" past tense..

Go jump off a bridge.

quote:
nor will they ever do away with the notion of Sub Saharan.
I actually don't care if they use SSA as a descriptor, I agree with brace on using geography to define populations. On the Flip side, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya as well as Mali Ghana etc all the way down to South Africa is Below the Sahara. A wide range of phenotypes and genotypes etc, which in turn goes back to my notion that Africans have the greatest diversity.

And envoking SSA wont erase North Africa's ties to people below the Sahrah. Only wishful thinking emotional google scholars such as yourself wish to believe.

quote:
Give it up already.
Give what up?? Please inform me in that pathetic fallacious excuse for a post where you offer up anything of substance. You lost even before typing the first letter which is why you chose not to even try to define race. Now like a sore loser you want to tell me to give it up.

LOL...

You're delusional son.

BTW, YOU FAILED my request so I take it as another loss.

You're dismised..

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by cassitrides:
quote:

The source is Cavalli-Sforza's book on the Pygmies entitled 'African pygmies' (Academic Press, 1986).

This work shows that Negroids mutated from an ancestral pygmy population around 9,000 BC in West Africa. So the 'true' Black African today is a recent mutation. Caucasoids and Mongoloids predate them. [Wink] Negroids only migrated into other parts of Africa during the Bantu expansion or slightly earlier. Prior to them, Caucasoids inhabited North Africa and Bushmen (Capoids) to the south who were displaced by the Caucasoids from the Mediterranean around 12,000 BC.

^^A bogus reference.
Why should anyone take your word for it given
past bogus references? Quote where Cavalli-Sforza
says these so-called "negroids" "mutated" from
Pygmies. The burden of proof is on you, since you made
the claim.

While you scurry to cover your tracks with yet
more bogus claims, Cavali Sforza, in his well
known The History and Geography of Human Genes,
1994 Cavalli-Sforza summarizes his 1986 work on
Pygmies and specifically debunks the "Pygmy as ancestor"
theory held by other older writings. QUOTE:

"It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place
of origin for the Negroid type which includes all
West, Central and South Africans. Contrary to many
earlier opinions, modern Pygmies and Khosians are
not good candidates for a proto-African population."

--Cavalli Sforza et al, 1994. The history and geography of human genes. 194

SO much for your lying claims of "mutations" from "Pygymy" ancestors.
In short, you lied about Cavalli-Sforza, creating a falsified
claim and a bogus "supporting" reference to a claim that is
nowhere supported in his work. You are once again
exposed as yet another racist, who relies on bogus
"evidence" to advance, dubious and debunked claims.
You are not fooling anyone.

-

------------------------

YOu then tried to cover up your lie with even
more bogus nformation and STILL fail

You "modified" your Cavalli Sforza claim by including
page numbers, and then changing some wording to
"adaptive radiation" hoping to divert attention
from your exposure.. lmao..

However pages 361-362 of Cavalli Sforza's 1986 book
says absolutely nothing about any Negroes "mutating" from
pygmies, nor any "adaptive radiation." It merely
discusses Pygmy history and geography. You
picked out a page at random, not knowing it can be
verified via Google Books. You were asked to provide
a direct quote but are still running. Now why is that?

""It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place
of origin for the Negroid type which includes all
West, Central and South Africans. Contrary to many
earlier opinions, modern Pygmies and Khosians are
not good candidates for a proto-African population."

--Cavalli Sforza et al, 1994. The history and geography of human genes. 194

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------

And Your pathetic "modification" STILL turned
out to be bogus. You then said:

[b]"True" Black Africans appear as a recent
adaptive radiation apparently branching off from
an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of
ancestry also indicated by osteological data
(Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996).

^^But in fact, Watson 1996 has nothing to do with
osteological data and does not even mention it. It
has to do with mtDNA.

-

What a pathetic liar, digging an ever deeper hole for himself ...

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com