EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Afrocentrism gone too far: Blacks try to steal St.George

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Afrocentrism gone too far: Blacks try to steal St.George
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St. George is the patron saint of England. His emblem, a red cross on a white background, is the flag of England, and part of the British flag. St George's emblem was adopted by Richard the Lion Heart and brought to England in the 12th century.

The traditional St. George we all know -

-

Blacks (Afrocentrics) however last year (and this year in May) launched a public campaign, claiming that St. George was Black. They also added St. George to their ''100 Great Black Britons'' page -

http://www.100greatblackbritons.com/bios/george_of_lydda.html

Here now is what we have St. George depicted as across England -

-

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1400368_church_calls_up_black_st_george_to_fight_racism

- How far will the Afronuts go?

Will they next be claiming other English key figures such as Alfred the Great, William Shakespeare and Oliver Cromwell as black men?

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Poor dolt. You prolly thought Saint George was an albion cagot like you.

No, Saint George was a Muurish Ethiopian from Lod, Palestina. The Anglican Church knows that this is true.

He was borrowed from the Ethiopian Othordox Church which began in the 3rd century AD.

Saint George is still the patron saint of Ethiopia today.

In many other forms and other many other names George is venerated as a saint by various African nationalites including Hausas, Gnawas, Habashas, and Berbers.

Wooly haired and dark skin Saint George:
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently living in Manchester & i checked it out. It was strictly a regional event.

Did someone allude to multi-culture?

The Manchester newspaper article is from 2010 & St georges multicultural origin has been known for years.

The name England came from Angle Land. Land of the Angles & the Angles were a tribe in north Germany / southern Denmark.

England was colonized by Romans, conquered by Danish, recolonized by Saxons, invaded by Normans...etc etc

As a result the English language is a mixture of French, Normandic, Celtic Saxon, , Danish, and Latin which has greek & phoenician origins ..

Dr Mark Thomas, of the Centre for Genetic Anthropology .Revealed that the welsh are the true brits.

http://class.csueastbay.edu/anthropologymuseum/2006IA/DNA_PDFS/yDNA/Weale2002.pdf

[Roll Eyes] who is stealing? who is the real multi- cultural bandit?

-

The lion is depicted on many of our royal & sporting emblems & heraldry .. But lions are not indigenous to our shores.

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

St. George, if he existed, was believed to have been born in Syria

-
 -

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but [Razz]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Wrong again, Dunce.

St George was actually born in Palestina, in the city of Lod.

He has been known as a black saint for more than 1,800 years now.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If St. George existed he was not a British man or related at all to the British. The Ethiopians and Egyptians Coptics have depictions of St. George..

-

As a matter of fact the famous rock hewn Ethiopian Cathedral is called "St. George" in Geez..Bet Giyorgis..

-

So Blacks have an equal claim to St. George as he was revered in Ethiopia.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was St. George even a real person? I always thought he was make-believe just like the dragon he killed.

-
^ The modern urban setting should make it obvious that this isn't meant to illustrate the traditional St. George legend.

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Wrong again, Dunce.

Palestina is the Latin short-form of the name "Syria Palaestina" you dingbat. What difference does it make. here's a black person common to the region:
 -

and another:

-

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Wrong again, Dunce.

Palestina is the Latin short-form of the name "Syria Palaestina" you dingbat. What difference does it make. here's a black person common to the region:

whinne..whineeee..whinneeee..

Duncey

Take a leaf from Jeri. he got it right this time:

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
If St. George existed he was not a British man or related at all to the British. The Ethiopians and Egyptians Coptics have depictions of St. George..

-

As a matter of fact the famous rock hewn Ethiopian Cathedral is called "St. George" in Geez..Bet Giyorgis..

-

So Blacks have an equal claim to St. George as he was revered in Ethiopia.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His father was from Cappodocia, while his mother from Palestine. There were no historical Negroid populations of those territories.

The idea St. George was black is pure quackery.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by element:
The name England came from Angle Land. Land of the Angles & the Angles were a tribe in north Germany / southern Denmark.

England was colonized by Romans, conquered by Danish, recolonized by Saxons, invaded by Normans...etc etc

The genetic input of the Romans, Vikings, Saxons, Normans and so forth was only miniscule.

The indigenous British have a homogenous genepool stretching back to the Neolithic. This has been confirmed by Brian Sykes in his work 'Blood of the Isles' and all the most recent genetic testing.

Mainly the genetic input was so small because there were hardly any colonizers.

Of the Normans, only around 12,000 troops invaded but most were mercenaries who were dismissed and returned to France. The Normans only became the ruling elite, the same was for the Saxons. Only 50,000 Saxons landed on the shores of England. As forthe Vikings they arrived in boats of no more than 20 - 30 men.

quote:
As a result the English language is a mixture of French, Normandic, Celtic Saxon, , Danish, and Latin which has greek & phoenician origins ..
Its a mixture of Indo-European.

quote:
Dr Mark Thomas, of the Centre for Genetic Anthropology .Revealed that the welsh are the true brits.

http://class.csueastbay.edu/anthropologymuseum/2006IA/DNA_PDFS/yDNA/Weale2002.pdf

That's been debunked.

quote:

-

The lion is depicted on many of our royal & sporting emblems & heraldry .. But lions are not indigenous to our shores.

Your argument is not supported by evidence, but instead your own political beliefs.

The fact is White British people are the indigenous peoples of Britain. Blacks, Asians and so forth are not ethnically British and have no ancestral roots in this land.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
His father was from Cappodocia, while his mother from Palestine. There were no historical Negroid populations of those territories.

The idea St. George was black is woof..woof..

Retard

Here is a very famous family from Palestina:

Our Lady of Anjou  -

You care telling me if they are black or negroid? Or are they cagots like your pink sallow ass? [Big Grin]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ cannot find any info by putting that in on google, nor any other search engine.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Our Lady of Anjony, Iron-d, get it straight

http://www.interfaithmary.com/pages/Anjony.htm

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] you removed my opening comments from your quotes. Now it looks like your refuted me ..so ive re-inserted it

quote:
I'm currently living in Manchester & i checked it out. It was strictly a regional event.

Did someone allude to multi-culture?

The Manchester newspaper article is from 2010 & St georges multicultural origin has been known for years.

quote:
quote:

The genetic input of the Romans, Vikings, Saxons, Normans and so forth was only miniscule.

The indigenous British have a homogenous genepool stretching back to the Neolithic. This has been confirmed by Brian Sykes in his work 'Blood of the Isles' and all the most recent genetic testing.

Of the Normans, only around 12,000 troops invaded but most were mercenaries who were dismissed and returned to France. The Normans only became the ruling elite, the same was for the Saxons. Only 50,000 Saxons landed on the shores of England. As forthe Vikings they arrived in boats of no more than 20 - 30 men.

quote:

^ ^ This was unnecessary.But that's what happens when you remove my opening paragraph. It gives the viewer a false impression.

Can you see why i never simply said indo european ?

-

quote:

That's been debunked.

quote:

sources please

-

Your argument is not supported by evidence, but instead your own political beliefs.

Ive recently joined this forum & noticed that you have a history of creating threads then running away.. I'm actually surprised you returned. Now your demanding evidence from me. My evidence will follow.

The fact is White British people are the indigenous peoples of Britain. Blacks, Asians and so forth are not ethnically British and have no ancestral roots in this land. [/QB][/QUOTE]

strawman

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been reading this too. As someone who is a fan of the Enlightenment and Neoclassical movement in Europe(Which can be argued was a British invention) Ive recently been researching the origins of the British people.

So it seems there was never a "Anglo Invasion" on the scale that historians claim. So then what are we to make of the history of the Welsh etc. All fables??

British have changed little from the Ice age..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

Myths of British Ancestry..

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2006/10/mythsofbritishancestry/

This simply goes to show you how Culture rather than race has influenced people. It was culture that allowed the brits to starve and enslave millions of Irish because the Brits though the Irish were of a different race.

and yeah Im an "Afronut" as you would call me, that is interested in White European history not to steal it but because its interesting..

GASP.. [Eek!]

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's been debunked.

quote:

-

The fact is White British people are the indigenous peoples of Britain. Blacks, Asians and so forth are not ethnically British and have no ancestral roots in this land. [/QB]

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
element
Member # 19569

quote:

[/QUOTE]

I'm apolitical..

Are you familiar with the tower of London & who founded it? well the tower of London used to house many exotic animals. It was known as the Royal Menagarie & it housed Barbary lions.

Barbary lions are not indigenous to these shores.

Genetic evidence proves that Barbary lion bones found in the Tower of London hailed from north Africa.

The two skulls have been radiocarbon dated to 1280 -1385 AD..

https://homes.bio.psu.edu/people/faculty/bshapiro/englishLions.pdf

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080404-tower-lions.html

St george's emblem 12th century
Barbary lion 13th century  -

[Smile] welcome to the 21st century .
would you like a pair of ugg boots  -

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

British have changed little from the Ice age..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

Precisely.

In his 2006 book 'Blood of the Isles' Professor of Human Genetics Brian Sykes examines British genetic "clans". He presents evidence from mitochondrial DNA, inherited by both sexes from their mothers, and the Y chromosome, inherited by men from their fathers, for the following points:

*The genetic makeup of Britain and Ireland is overwhelmingly what it has been since the Neolithic period and to a very considerable extent since the Mesolithic period.

*The contribution of the Celts of central Europe to the genetic makeup of Britain and Ireland was minimal; most of the genetic contribution to the British Isles of those we think of as Celtic, came from western continental Europe, I.E. the Atlantic seaboard.

*The Picts were not a separate people: the genetic makeup of the formerly Pictish areas of Scotland shows no significant differences from the general profile of the rest of Britain.

*The Anglo-Saxons are supposed, by some, to have made a substantial contribution to the genetic makeup of England, but in Sykes's opinion it was under 20 percent of the total, even in southern England.

*The Norman contribution was extremely small, on the order of 2 percent.

*There are only sparse traces of the Roman occupation, almost all in southern England.

*In spite of all these later contributions, the genetic makeup of the British Isles remains overwhelmingly what it was in the Neolithic: a mixture of the first Mesolithic inhabitants with Neolithic settlers who came by sea from Iberia and ultimately from the eastern Mediterranean.

- As far as genetics, history and so forth have proven the indigenous British are homogenous with a linage stretching back to the Neolithic.

The liberals/multiculturalists however claim we are a 'mixed race' since they need to justify mass immigration of non-whites into the country.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Our Lady of Anjony, Iron-d, get it straight

http://www.interfaithmary.com/pages/Anjony.htm

And Duncey, do you understand the significance, beyond your spelling bee children's games?

Do you understand that you are looking at a black mother and child from Palestina?

Did St George also have skin colour like the Holy Family in that picture?

Dunce, I await your idiotic (as usual) response [Big Grin]

element
Member # 19569

This comment deserves a separate thread.

quote:

The liberals/multiculturalists however claim we are a 'mixed race' since they need to justify mass immigration of non-whites into the country.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I'm apolitical..

Are you familiar with the tower of London & who founded it? well the tower of London used to house many exotic animals. It was known as the Royal Menagarie & it housed Barbary lions.

Genetic evidence proves that Barbary lion bones found in the Tower of London hailed from north Africa.

[/QUOTE]

Lions have been in Britain since Paleolithic times, certian kinds of them then went extinct before the last ice age.

You can find cave art in Britain of lions, going back tens of thousands of years. One of the extinct forms was panthera leo spelaea.

I don't see though how your argument about animals has any significance.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] This comment deserves a separate thread.

Do you accept that there is an indigenous population to Britain?

The fact is, there is. Genetics, history and so forth has proven that there is a native population here.

If you are black, asian, eastern european etc you cannot be British - you are an immigrant.

If an Irish or Chinese person moves and lives in Australia - do they become an Australian Aborigine?

Of course not.

Its exactly the same for Britain. There is a native population here - the British. Immigrants cannot be British, they merely aquire a passport with 'Britain' on it. This does not make them British, they have no ancestral connection to Britain and do not descend from the indigenous Britons.

element
Member # 19569

I have no argument ..I was commenting on barbary lions not being indigenous but didnt proof read my first post..

My overall posts encompass multi-culturalism & its very significant in the uk.. Ive created a new thread to address your politics & add clarity to why i said who is stealing ?

I'm still waiting for the study on the welsh what debunks this.

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm apolitical..

Lions have been in Britain since Paleolithic times, certian kinds of them then went extinct before the last ice age.

You can find cave art in Britain of lions, going back tens of thousands of years. One of the extinct forms was panthera leo spelaea.

I don't see though how your argument about animals has any significance.
[/QUOTE]
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
element - There is no point in taking anything that Cass says seriously. He/She is just a gender confused adolescent Albino, who likes to troll.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
element
Member # 19569

I know he's a miscreant but he's not alone. He also raises many good points.

we are also paralysed by political correctness in the uk so their are very few avenues where we can freely engage without recrimination.

I'm cool with him. But he's not allowed to date my sisters [Smile]

--------------------
welcome to the 21st century.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Iron, nice picture of Mary and the Christ Child from Anjou.

Along with the black Madonna of Anjou,

-

is the Hungarian King Charles I harkening back to Anjou.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-20-TD.bu-87-040-20-10-01b.jpg

Charles I (also known as Charles Robert, Charles Robert of Anjou, Charles Robert of Anjou-Hungary, and, informally, after his birth-name, Caroberto; Hungarian: Károly Róbert, Croatian: Karlo Robert, Slovak: Karol Róbert, Slovene: Karel Robert Ogrski), (1288, Naples, Italy – 16 July 1342, Visegrád, Hungary[1]) reigned as King of Hungary[1] and Croatia (1308-1342). He belonged to the royal house of Anjou-Hungary, was a patrilineal descendant of the Capetian dynasty of Anjou (Anjou-Sicily) and a matrilineal descendant of the Árpád dynasty. His claim to the throne of Hungary was contested by several pretenders.

Nevertheless, although he was only a child when his grandfather, King Charles II of Naples sent him to Hungary in 1300, Charles could strengthen his rule in the kingdom against his opponents and the powerful magnates following a long series of internal struggles. Charles also carried out numerous important political and economical reforms: he established the so called honor system which made the powerful barons dependent of his favour, and he introduced new coins with a consistently high purity of gold. Charles's foreign policy largely stemmed from dynastic alliances. His most successful achievement was the mutual defense union with Poland and Bohemia against the Habsburgs. Charles also endeavoured to enforce his or his descendants' claim to the Kingdom of Naples, but he could achieve only sham results. Nevertheless, he was one of the most successful rulers of the Kingdom of Hungary whose efforts established his successor's achievements.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Marc do you believe that Europe of the Middle Ages was predominantly black? What time did it change from predominantly black to predominantly white?
for the viewers, not just me:

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Marc do you believe that Europe of the Middle Ages was predominantly black? What time did it change from predominantly black to predominantly white?
for the viewers, not just me:

Mike never answers this because deep down he knows all his theories are complete nonsense. He's toying around with a theory of 'black genocide' at the moment which is the oddest thing i've ever heard since its very contradictory. One side of mike cliams whites are deficient albinos, yet supposedly these deficient weak albinos somehow managed to wipe out millions or hundreds of thousands of black people in such a short timeframe before replacing them entirely, only to leave the occasional cryptic clue which of course only mike111 could discover.... [Roll Eyes]

Mike needs his medication.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I honestly think Mike is Schitzophrnic(Sp)..in real life.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cassiterides,
the lioness
continue posting ****
black people love
lose time with you
Blacks prefer to respond whites.
I realized this.
instead of helping other blacks

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The white people are more intelligent.
they expel of forum.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com