EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Caucasoids have the most Phenotypic Diversity Part I: Hair Colour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caucasoids have the most Phenotypic Diversity Part I: Hair Colour
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find a lot of lies across the internet regarding races and phenotypic diversity. PC liberals, pseudo-scientists and Afrocentrics typically like to claim that Negroids/Blacks/Africans have the most phenotypic (physical) diversity. The fact though is the precise opposite - Caucasoids (Whites) have the most physical diversity and Negroids (Blacks) have the least. Several following essays will overwhelmingly prove this through scientific and historic sources, as well as through common observation; Part 1 below will be covering hair colour.

Caucasoid Hair Colour Variation

The Caucasoid (White) race, especially among the inhabitants of Northern Europe have the most diverse hair colours, a fact acknowledged among early anthropologists and still recognised in modern anthropological and scientific literature (Coon, 1982: 59; Cavalli-Sforzaet et al., 1994: 266: Frost, 2006: 86-88). The hair colour found in the Caucasoid population of Northern Europe ranges in the highest proportion of diversity from black, brown, auburn, blonde, golden and red (Beals & Hoijer, 1965: 212-214). However as one moves ''outward from this area, color diversity declines markedly with eyes becoming uniformly brown and hair uniformly black'' (Frost, 2006: 86). The red hair colour gene, MC1R, has more than seven phenotypically distinct alleles that only exist among Caucasoids in Europe (Harding et al., 2000). Scotland, followed by Ireland and England have the highest population of redheads in the world (5 - 13% of the population) while approximately 35% of the Scottish population carries the recessive redhead gene.

Scandinavia and the Baltic have the highest recorded population of blondes (Beals & Hoijer, 1965: 212-214; Cavalli-Sforzaet et al., 1994: 266; Frost, 2006: 86-88), as shown in the following map.

-

Outside of Europe, countries are only 0 - 1% blonde and most these areas with minority blonde populations are non-European Caucasoids, not non-Caucasoid races. Blonde or yellowish hair however does appear in rare instances of non-Caucasoid races, such as some Australoid racial populations such as the Australian Aborigines (Basedow, 1925: 48; Champion et al., 1992: 2623). However blonde hair in Australoids only appears in youths and during adolescence it fully disappears and their hair darkens to black (Coon, Garn & Birdsell: 1950: 80; Downs & Bleibtreu, 1972: 284). There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty. Within the Negroid, Mongoloid and Capoid races, blonde or yellowish hair (excluding albinism) does not exist as a heritable feature (Downs & Bleibtrue., 1972: 272). It is though associated with protein-calorie malutrition, as Negroid hair has been recorded among some Sub-Saharan African tribes to turn lighter through poor lack of diet (Hammond-Took, 1980: 21).

Red hair as noted appears the highest worldwide in North-Western Europeans, mainly in the British Isles at 5 - 13% of the population. If reddish tinted hair (auburn or chestnut) are added, the population figure is considerably higher. Outside of Europe, red or reddish hair is only found in recognisable numbers among other Caucasoids, such as the North African Berbers (Coon, 1939: 47). Red hair does not appear naturally in the Negroid, Australoid or Capoid races, but appears in a minority of Mongoloids as discovered in isolated parts of Japan (Yamamoto & Neel, 1967: 257-262). In conclusion, although red and blonde hair have been recorded among non-Caucasoids in very rare instances these are usually not-heritable examples and are instead obtained through malutrition or are only associated with youth such as some Australoids who only have their fair hair up to adolescence. Caucasoids in contrast, especially White Northern Europeans have the highest natural diversity in hair pigmentation, which continues into their adolesence - a fact recognised by all modern scientists which has led many different theories as to why such diversity only exists in Caucasoids, particularly of Northern Europe (Frost, 2006).

Sources

Coon, Charleton. Racial Adaptations. Nelson-Hall, 1982.

Coon, Charleton. Races of Europe. Greenwood Press. 1939 (reprinted 1972).

C. S. Coon, S. M. Garn, Joseph B. Birdsell. Races. Charles C. Thomas Publisher Ltd., 1950.

Hammond-Tooke, D. W. The Bantu-Speaking Peoples of Southern Africa. Taylor & Francis, 1980.

Yamamoto M & Neel J.V. "A note on red hair on the Island of Hirado, Japan". Jinrui Idengaku Zasshi. March 1967. 11 (4).

Downs. F. James & Bleibtreu. Hermann. K. Human Variation: an introduction to physical anthropology. Glencoe Press, 1972.

Champion, Robert H. et al. Textbook of Dermatology. Blackwell Scientific 1992.

Frost, P. European hair and eye color - A case of frequency-dependent sexual selection?Evolution and Human Behaviour. 27. 85-103, 2006.

Harding, R.M. et al. Evidence for variable selective pressures at MC1R. American Journal of Human Genesis. 66. 1351-1361, 2000.

Cavalli-Sforza et al. The History and Geography of Human Genes. Priceton University Press. 1994

Beals, Ralph L & Hoijer, Harry. An Introduction to Anthropology. New York: Macmillan, 1965.

Basedow. Herbet. The Australian Aboriginal. F. W. Preece, 1925.

NOTE: This essay i wrote originally for my blog.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caucasoid (White) Diversity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_head_day

Redhead day -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albinos produced by the Bhatti tribe of Pakistan.

-

He,he,he - Damn you're stupid!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Former Albino, who because of admixture with "Normal" Black people, now has Brown hair, instead of the normal Albino Red, White, or Blonde hair.

-

Psst - Please don't tell him that he is a Mulatto!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Mike, the majority of White Europeans and Caucasoids elsewhere are brunette (brown haired) like myself.

Most European countries are only around 20 - 30% blonde. Look at the map i posted. Britain which has the highest population of redheads (mainly Scotland) is only 5 - 13% redhead.

No one ever claimed all Caucasoids or Europeans are blondes or redheads. That would be absurd.

However the fact is Caucasoids (mostly Northern Europeans) still have the highest proportions of red or blonde hair and the highest recognised hair colour diversity in the world.

In regards to other races, the unique hair diversity found in Caucasoids is virtually non-existant.

So Caucasoids do have the most diverse hair pigmentation. This is simple anthropological fact.

If a white family has 3 or 4 kids, on average 1 of those will be red or blonde hair (unless in Scandinavia were the probability is far higher). This doesn't happen in other races. You don't see black people with ginger or blonde haired kids. Lets not deny basic observation here.

And calling me a mulatto because i have brown hair is retarded. I have a sister who has red hair like the people i put up in the photos, we come from the same parents. As is said - there is diversity in white people. We are not all redheads, brunettes or blondes - but have populations with all these. That was the purpose of the thread.

You also overlooked the fact that brown hair is not a black shade. Very few non-Caucasoid races have brown hair, instead their hair is a pitch black.

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that your wikipedia entry?... Hold up.

Red hair is the least desired trait for whites especially men...

Redheads are harrased, bulleyed & teased worldwide.
Many face discrimination in the workplace & some have been driven to suicide.I think the abuse affects the men more as women can dye their hair to avoid it..

The lead singer of U2.. Bono is a redhead or "ginger" who has dyed his hair for decades... Mick hucknall of simply red faced a lot of abuse. so their wealth never insulated them. Their was also redheads in the spice girls & girls aloud who got teased for their really pale skin.

It's interesting to note that the Danes had a red hair day. while the largest sperm bank company based in Denmark no longer accepts donations.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/19/the-worlds-largest-sperm-bank-is-turning-down-redheads/

I remember ginger heads being teased in classes & Ive also noticed that many ginger heads have the whitest phenotype & freckles. Many mixed race children are also ginger & very freckly.

Im not here to debate but id like to inform you that it's inadvisable to boast about diversity as your parameters are too limited..

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by element:
[QB] Is that your wikipedia entry?... hold up.

No. The original post is an essay i wrote for my blog. I no longer write for wikipedia (having a long break).

quote:
Red hair is the least desired trait for whites ..
Not in my opinion, nor is this supported by the evidence. Redheads have a high standard of beauty, which explains why many many recent beauty pageant or model winners are redheads.

Germany's Next Topmodel 2007 (barbara meier) -

-

This is white beauty for you. Black or coloured woman get nowhere near as good looking and everyone knows this fact.

quote:
Redheads are harrased, bulleyed & teased worldwide.
Many face discrimination in the workplace & some have been driven to suicide.I think the abuse affects the men more as women can dye their hair to avoid it..

The lead singer of U2.. Bono is a redhead or "ginger" who has dyed his hair for decades... Mick hucknall of simply red also faced abuse. so their wealth never insulated them.

It's interesting to note that the Danes had a red hair day. while the largest sperm bank company based in Denmark no longer accepts donations.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/19/the-worlds-largest-sperm-bank-is-turning-down-redheads/

I remember ginger heads being teased in classes & Ive also noticed that many ginger heads have the whitest phenotype & freckles. Many mixed race children are also ginger & very freckly.

I'm not denying it happens, but most of this is over-exaggerated.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
HAIR COLOR

Two types of pigment give hair its color: eumelanin and pheomelanin. Pheomelanin colors hair red. Eumelanin, which has two subtypes of black or brown, determines the darkness of the hair color. A low concentration of brown eumelanin results in blond hair, whereas a higher concentration of brown eumelanin will color the hair brown. High amounts of black eumelanin result in black hair, while low concentrations give gray hair. All humans have some pheomelanin in their hair.

The genetics of hair colors are not yet firmly established. According to one theory, at least two gene pairs control human hair color.

One gene, (brown/blond) has a dominant brown allele and a recessive blond allele. A person with a brown allele will have brown hair; a person with no brown alleles will be blond. This explains why two brown-haired parents can produce a blond-haired child.
The other gene pair is a non-red/red pair, where the not-red allele (which suppresses production of pheomelanin) is dominant and the allele for red hair is recessive. A person with two copies of the red-haired allele will have red hair, but it will be either auburn or bright reddish orange depending on whether the first gene pair gives brown or blond hair, respectively.

The two-gene model does not account for all possible shades of brown, blond, or red (for example, platinum blond versus dark blonde/light brown), nor does it explain why hair color sometimes darkens as a person ages. Several gene pairs control the light versus dark hair color in a cumulative effect. A person's genotype for a multifactorial trait can interact with environment to produce varying phenotypes (see quantitative trait locus).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oculocutaneous Albinism Type 1

Individuals with OCA1A have white hair, white skin that does not tan, and fully translucent irises that do not darken with age. At birth, individuals with OCA1B have white or very light yellow hair that darkens with age, white skin that over time develops some generalized pigment and may tan with sun exposure, and blue irises that change to green/hazel or brown/tan with age. Visual acuity may be 20/60 or better in some individuals.

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 2

Different SNPs within OCA2 are strongly associated with blue and green eyes. Hair color is the pigmentation of hair follicles due to two types of melanin, eumelanin and pheomelanin. Generally, if more melanin is present, the color of the hair is darker; if less melanin is present, the hair is lighter. Blond hair can have almost any proportion of phaeomelanin and eumelanin, but both only in small amounts. More phaeomelanin creates a more golden blond color, and more eumelanin creates an ash blond. Blond hair is common in many European peoples, but rare among peoples of non-European origin. Many children born with blond hair develop darker hair as they age. Red hair ranges from vivid strawberry shades to deep auburn and burgundy, and is the rarest fully distinct hair color on earth. It is caused by a variation in the Mc1r gene and believed to be recessive. Red hair has the highest amounts of phaeomelanin and usually low levels of eumelanin, and is the rarest natural human hair color.

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 3

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 3: A rare inherited disorder characterized by slightly reduced pigmentation in the skin, eyes and hair (due to a genetic mutation of the TYRP1 gene). Type 3 is characterized by some pigmentation of the iris despite the complete absence of tyrosinase which is needed for the production of melanin which gives the skin, hair and eyes their color. Those with OCA3 may have, Reddish-brown skin, Ginger hair, Red hair, Hazel iris, Brown iris. Type 3 also has the milder eye problems than the other types.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLACK HAIR

Black hair is the darkest and most common of all human hair colors globally. It is a dominant genetic trait, and it is found in people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. It has large amounts of eumelanin and is less dense than other hair colors. Black hair is known to be the shiniest of all hair colors. Black hair can be slightly rufous, soft black, or blue-black. Sometimes black hair can appear to shine silver-blue in the sun. In English, black hair is sometimes described as "jet-black" or "raven black". The range of skin colors associated with black hair is vast, ranging from the palest of skin tones to an olive complexion to dark skin. Black-haired humans can have dark or light eyes.

The majority of humans have black hair. This is likely the original hair color of Homo sapiens, and is found in its greatest distribution in sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and the pre-Columbian Americas. Among European peoples (White people, Caucasoids), black hair may appear, although most people turn out to have dark brown hair (often mistaken for black) especially among peoples of Southern Europe. In West Asia, and North Africa, regardless of ethnolinguistic affiliation, black hair is again very common although other colors may appear. Here it is accompanied by dark brown eyes and olive skin. It is seen also in parts of Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Black hair is very scarce in the Baltic littoral (Central Asia actually), where true blondism is believed to have originated.

Black hair comes in a variety of textures. Straight black hair is very common in Europeans, Asians and Native Americans. Curly, wavy, straight, fine, medium, and coarse hair textures are common among all racialized groups. Within African populations, hair textures vary greatly. Many people of African descent have diverse hair textures ranging from afro-textured hair (the most common), to straight or wavy.

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you took the time to blog an essay.. stop being self destructive. Theirs no need to mock anyone to elevate yourself. Theirs also a wider audience of lurkers out their who dont post.

when will you consider them?

Meanwhile try researching gingerism.

The politicians were considering a law to tackle it many years ago..you wont find much on the net so check local news archives & council papers.

I'm not commenting again..So stop taunting.

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Next time don't friggin try to correct me!

Like I said: Former Albino, who because of admixture with "Normal" Black people, now has Brown hair, instead of the normal Albino Red, White, or Blonde hair.

-

Psst - He already knows - I told him - so it's okay to tell him that he is a Albino/Black Mulatto!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^For those wondering how I know that Cass is a mulatto; It's because I know what modern Europeans originally looked like.
All modern Europeans descend from either the Germanics, Slav's or Turks from Central Asia.

HERODOTUS circa 440 B.C.

Book 4: [4.108] The Budini are a large and powerful nation: they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair. (At this time the Budini were still in their home territory east of the Tanais (Don) River, in what is now modern day Russia.

Tacitus (56-118 A.D.)

The Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus (56-118 A.D.) Tacitus: Germany Book 1 [1]. Describing the Germanics, who along with the Slav's and Turks are the current White people in the world. (The Germanics have by now migrated across northern Europe and settled in western Europe and Britain).

Here Tacitus is describing the western Germanics: (They) All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Another scientific thread destroyed by mike111 and his crackpot albino theory but he has just exposed how even further mentally ill he is. Now white people who have brown hair are mulatto according to mike [Roll Eyes] This makes no sense of course as you can be a blonde or red haired white person and have a brown haired child. Its too retarded to even bother to correct.

Btw, your own source further debunks what you have claimed:

quote:
The majority of humans have black hair. This is likely the original hair color of Homo sapiens, and is found in its greatest distribution in sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and the pre-Columbian Americas. Among European peoples (White people, Caucasoids), black hair may appear, although most people turn out to have dark brown hair (often mistaken for black) especially among peoples of Southern Europe.
Note as your own source states - non-Caucasoids don't have brown hair, they have black. Dark brown hair is not the same.

PS. One would ask why mike spams my photo around and ruins my thread. The answer is because i discovered he is a homosexual and he wanted that fact hidden.

Mike111 gay accounts you can find my typing 'mike111' in on google:

Mike111 | Bloomington Gay Men and Gay Bloomington Gay Men and Gay Dating Meet gay men for dating, friendship and more.

mike111's Profile - GayCitieswww.gaycities.com/reviewer/mike111/Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Profile on GayCities for mike111

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] [b]^For those wondering how I know that Cass is a mulatto

A definition of a mulatto is someone who has one white parent and one black.

Both my parents are white, as are my grandparents and as far back iv'e traced my ancestry (600 or so years in written records). And as i stated above, i have a redhead sister. So by your crackpot definition of who is white, she is but i'm not because i'm brown haired despite the fact we came from the same parents. Its the most retarded thing i've heard.

I have no black ancestry. And your claim white people with dark hair are somehow Negroid even you know yourself is trollish.

I get it mike. You just want to make me angry because i exposed you are a homosexual. It won't work though.

Less and less people are taking you serious as your beliefs get more and more stupid. Even black people on this forum admit this.

You are a homosexual with an identity crisis so you project all this albino junk onto others.

Seek help mike. Mental help.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Btw, your own source further debunks what you have claimed:

quote:
The majority of humans have black hair. This is likely the original hair color of Homo sapiens, and is found in its greatest distribution in sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and the pre-Columbian Americas. Among European peoples (White people, Caucasoids), black hair may appear, although most people turn out to have dark brown hair (often mistaken for black) especially among peoples of Southern Europe.
Note as your own source states - non-Caucasoids don't have brown hair, they have black. Dark brown hair is not the same.

Cass, what a silly boy you are.
Here is how it works: you were originally a White skinned, Red haired Albino. With each successive dose of Melanin (Black admixture) that you received, your skin and hair color changed.

Don't forget that Black is the dominant color, so even a little goes a long way. Thus the amount of admixture a White person has, can be easily gauged by their appearance. Sometimes it effects hair color more, sometimes it effects skin color more.

So that one can easily tell that those Redheads that you showed have very little Black admixture. Whereas you with dark brown hair has more Black admixture. And a person with very dark brown hair has even more Black admixture.

The reason why Europeans (former Albinos) don't have "Pure" Black hair, is because they are not "Pure", they are mixed - a cross between a natural Black human and a Albino - i.e. Mulattoes.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The evolution of European Whites is very simple: We know where they came from, we know what they originally looked like, we know who they admixed with, we have the beginnings and ending of their genetic tree - and their evolution is easily predictable and understandable.

(MK - if you are lurking and have any thoughts please contribute).

But Northern Mongols on the other hand, have always confounded me. They range from very dark Brown, to Paler than most Europeans - WITH BLACK HAIR!

The old man and the White girl, clearly show us their origins. The old mans granddaughter shows us where they are today.

-  -

But for years I have encountered Koreans who were Whiter than most Europeans, but til now have been unable to find a picture which demonstrates what I wanted to show.

-

Look at the girls in the Black and Green suits: their natural color, as shown on their legs, is Albino grade White. But look at their upper bodies, they are able to tan to an extent that would kill a European.

In this thread you said:

For one, unlike "Whites" (Albino descendants, or AlbinMen) Asian immunity systems are uncompromised and intact. Hence why they were able to adapt to their new environment and suffer low incident rates of skin cancers. Their immune systems are still able to repair radiation damage, unlike Albinmen, who cannot.

Secondly, their reproductive organs are uncompromised and unlike American and European Albi-men (trademark pending), whose compromised reproductive system results in a low birth rate of ~90/10,000, Asians have reproductive system yielding birth rates in the ~200/10,000 range.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004247

Asian admixture evolution seems to break all of the rules associated with European Whites. Can you expand on your original answer any further?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^For those thinking: BULL, Europeans can Tan to very dark too!

Yes, but not without severe damage!

-

For Europeans of the Whiteness of the Asians above:

This would be the result of a Tanning attempt.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - Have you retired?
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-15.html

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-  -

-  -

-  -

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Retard troll.

Those are Australoids, not Negroids.

Did you even bother to read the opening thread post?

''blonde hair in Australoids only appears in youths and during adolescence it fully disappears and their hair darkens to black (Coon, Garn & Birdsell: 1950: 80; Downs & Bleibtreu, 1972: 284). There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty''

Note your photos confirm this fact.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Cass, have you given any thought to my Mongol inquiries above?
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Cass, have you given any thought to my Mongol inquiries above?

Mike, the majority of Caucasoids can tan or are already naturally pigmentated, for example an olive or brownish Meditterenean hue.

Do i need to post photos again?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
^ Retard troll.

Those are Australoids, not Negroids.

Did you even bother to read the opening thread post?

''blonde hair in Australoids only appears in youths and during adolescence it fully disappears and their hair darkens to black (Coon, Garn & Birdsell: 1950: 80; Downs & Bleibtreu, 1972: 284). There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty''

Cass - you are missing the lesson:
DARK skinned people have the ability to REPAIR spurious defects, White people do not.

BTW - there is no such race as Australoids, they and all other "oids" are part of the Black Race - You Albinos too.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
quote:
There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty''

-

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Yes, note how their hair has darkened to a black or tawny colour as they age, as confirmed by the scientific sources i posted.

In contrast Australoid (some with Negrito admixture) youths look like this:

-

You also failed to acknowledge the thread point. Caucasoids have the highest diversity in hair colours.

You can spam Australoid blondes all day but Australoids don't have red, auburn or other hair shades only found in whites.

It is only the white race with the full scope of hair colours.

Black people have no phenotypic diversity in contrast - they are only black haired. And to clarify - Australoids are a different race to Negroids (Blacks).

You are a Negro, so stop trying to cluster yourself with another race. Stop the black self-hate marc.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

quote:
^ Yes, note how their hair has darkened to a black or tawny colour as they age, as confirmed by the scientific sources i posted.
Really?

-

-

-

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Simpleton. Its obvious from the photo you highlight with arrows that their hair has darkened, as i said to a tawny/black colour. Only one aborigine at the back has fairer blonde hair, but you can't tell their age. The second photo you posted has darkened tawny hair, not fair blonde. Australoid blonde hair darkens, its not found in adult populations. There is also the fact although Australoids in youth have blonde hair, they are not any other hair shades. Australoid redheads do not exist, nor any other hair pigments. You also cannot tell the bottom photo age of the woman.

What i have posted is scientifically backed up by the sources i posted.

None of this is though relevant to the thread.

Its a well known fact Australoids are blonde.

Negroids/Mongoloids/Capoids however are not blonde.

Diverse hair shades only exist in Caucasoids.

White people have the most phenotypic hair diversity - they they have the full scope of red, aburn, brown, blonde etc.

You may find some Australoids with blonde hair, but unlike Caucasoids they don't have red, brown auburn etc. Only Caucasoids have the full hair pigmentation range. Afrocentrics however hate this fact and envy the diverse white racial traits - which blacks lack.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^An Albino in denial, howling in the wind. Close it down Cass, you've already made a big enough fool of yourself.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another stupid thread from Castrated.

Hair diversity? Can you get in more shallow than that?

Fact is that in terms of craniometrics - people that we call Black politically are by far the most diverse.

OIDS are not races but classes of traits. There are significant overlaps in traits because their are overlaps in climate and diet of various regions of the world. Thats why you can't use oids to describe human populations into discrete groups. For examples, Greeks cannot be identified as European using Craniometrics. Greeks often show up showing affinity with Sub-Saharan Africans yet are considered 100% Caucasoid politically.

Sticking with oids is just an example of being unwilling to face the gray areas of clinal adaptation and is the product of lazy mindedness.

What you should be doing is talking about ids at least but then you know where the id leaves you?

-

Subsarid and Meditid = sister clades.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

[Someone in this thread writes] Caucasoids (Whites) have the most physical diversity and Negroids (Blacks) have the least.

Oh? Is that so?

Bryan Sykes, The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry, W.W. Norton, 2001, reports that:

Native Europeans have only 7 indigenous mtDNA lines. This compares with scores of lines in all other gene pools, with over 140 in Africa.

7 vs 140.

Coon and our other illustrious scientists tell us

''blonde hair in Australoids … their hair darkens to black (Coon, Garn & Birdsell: 1950: 80; Downs & Bleibtreu, 1972: 284).

[Our friend who began this thread changes their words to say of some black / Negro / African women of Australia] …

their hair has darkened, as i said to a tawny/black colour.

Umm. Your scientists SAY NOTHING about Australoid hair darkening to a tawny black. They write their hair darkens to black. Not tawny black but black.

But, in the middle is a woman whose hair is not black:

-

Facts don’t sympathize with the theories of you or your scientists.

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Bryan Sykes, The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry, W.W. Norton, 2001, reports that:

Native Europeans have only 7 indigenous mtDNA lines. This compares with scores of lines in all other gene pools, with over 140 in Africa.

7 vs 140.

Africa is not a single race. Africa has been inhabited by Caucasoids, Capoids, Pygmies and Negroids for thousands of years. Its really no surprise it has a diverse genepool.

quote:

[Our friend who began this thread changes their words to say of some black / Negro / African women of Australia] …

Australoids are not Black/Negro.

Australoids originated in South-East Asia. They are not Black African.

quote:
But, in the middle is a woman whose hair is not black:
A woman who's age you cannot tell.

Please come back when you actually bother to read the science that has been posted. You have a tendency to troll threads and cling onto daft things. Remember that time before when you claimed blacks have natural straight hair and then posted a photo of your own mother with an afro? LMAO. You are a simpleton. You are clearly a black guy with genuine special needs.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
The woman above has reddish hair not tawny. But Coon and our other great scientists said it should be black. So much for their credibility.

-

C.2 in the page below shows the Australoid shares the features of blacks / Africans / Negroes with the real big lips and wide nose whites used to like to make so much fun of. Then there is the nappy hair. C2 got real nappy hair.

OUT OF AFRICA: Aborigines, as an example, were also among out of Africa movements as those earlier but also of 80,000 years ago which went to Southeast Asia and eventually destinations such as New Guinea, New Zealand, and Australia.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17-00-22.html

MIKE I’D LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU. IT SHOWS IDENTICAL AND SIMILAR INSTANCES OF TRIBAL NAMES BETWEEN AFRICA AND AUSTRALIA.

African tribal nams are found in a book by a former professor in the Yale University Department of Anthropology: George Peter Murdock, Africa – its peoples and their cultural history, (McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., New York, 1959).

Conversely, Australian tribal names are found in: Norman Tindale, Aboriginal Tribes of Australia – their terrain, environmental controls, distribution, limits, and proper names, (University of California Press, Los Angeles, 1974).

The following paired tribal names are in an African/Australian order. Keep in mind that these books were written by two different men at two different times on two different continents. The exact spellings are taken from each respective above book: Anna/Anna, Bemba/Bemba, Goa/Goa, Gogo/Gogo, Jang/Jang, Jawara/Jawara (Adaman Islands), Koko/Koko, Kuri/Kuri, Madi/Madi-Madi, Maori/Maori (New Zealand), Mau/Mau, Mau/Maui (Hawaii), Meru/Meru, Munga/Munga, Nana/Nana, Ngala/Ngala, Ngumbu/Ngumbu, Ngundi/Ngundi, Njao/Njao, Nyamba/Nyamba, Tura/Tura, Waka/Waka, Woga/Woga, Yang/Yang, Yao/Yao.

Several near duplicates in the order of African/Australian here follow: Ngaga/Ngadja, Ngalaga/ Ngalagan, Ngama/Ngamadi, Ngamatak/ Ngamatta, Ngan/Ngan:a, Nganda/Nganadjara, Ngiri/ Ngirla, Ngoal/Ngoala, Ngolo/ Ngolok, Ngombe/Ngombaru, Ngoni/Ngonde, Ngulu/ Ngulubulu and Nguludjara, Nguru/Nguro, Njamus/Njamat, Njanja/Njana, Njungene/Njung, Nyamang/Nyamba.

For the immense period of time that it took for Africans to migrate to Australia, the tribal names remained intact.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com