EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Caucasoids have the most Phenotypic Diversity Part II: Eye Colour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caucasoids have the most Phenotypic Diversity Part II: Eye Colour
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another essay i wrote debunking the afronut claim black people have the most phenotypic diversity (when they have the least).

Caucasoids have the highest diversity in eye colours.

Caucasoid Eye Colour Variation

Caucasoids (Whites) particularly of Northern Europe have the highest recognised diversity in eye colours (Pearson, 1974: 125; Cavalli-Sforzaet et al., 1994; 266; Frost, 2006: 86-88). The highest populations in the world with gray or blue eye pigmentation exist within Scandinavia, northern Germany and the Baltic, which are 80%+ blue or gray eyed (Beals & Hoijer, 1965: 212-214). Green pigmentated eyes also exist in the highest proportion of Scandinavians, while hazel and amber are also well recognised as existing uniquely within Caucasoid populations (Coon, 1982: 65-73). As one however comes outside of Northern Europe, the percentage of light eye shades drops typically around 60 - 40% with an often higher proportion of ''mixed'' eye shades and darker brown (Beals & Hoijer, 1965: 212-214). Within southern Europe light eyes fall to around 20% of the population and outside of Europe (excluding America) light and mixed eye colours fall to 1% ( Frost, 2006: 86-88). These light eyed populations outside of Europe however are still Caucasoid (Brues, 1990: 103-105).

Among Australoids and Mongoloids, light or mixed eye shades do not exist, only strickly black eyes with a minority of brown pigmentation (Coon, 1965: 12). Among Negroids, brown eyes are more common, but they are not blue, gray, green, amber or hazel. Thus in one study of 402 adult Negro males of Zambia only 2 (0.5%) had black eyes while 215 (53.5%) had dark brown, 171 (42. 5%) medium brown and 14 (3.5%) a lighter brown (Hammond-Tooke, 1980: 21). Blue eyes have been reported in Negroids, but they are not naturally inherited as a recessive trait as in Whites but instead are associated with Klein-Waardenburg syndrome causing eye-colour to change (Soussi, 1965: 243-251).

Caucasoids, especially Northern Europeans then have the highest eye colour diversity, as Cavalli-Sforzaet et al., concludes regarding light eyes they are ''uniquely characteristic of northern Europeans'' (1994: 266) and yet Caucasoids, including Northern Europeans still have brown or darker eyed populations, they have the full scope of colour diversity non-Caucasoids lack.

Sources

Brues. Alice Mossie. People and Races. Waveland Press, 1990.

Coon. Charleton. The Living Races of Man. Knopf, 1965 (1969 reprint).

Coon, Charleton. Racial Adaptations. Nelson-Hall, 1982.

Hammond-Tooke, D. W. The Bantu-Speaking Peoples of Southern Africa. Taylor & Francis, 1980.

Soussi J: ''The incidence of blue eyes in South African Negroes with special reference to the. Waardenburg syndrome''. S Afr J Med Sci 61: 243-251, 1965.

Pearson. Roger. Introduction to Anthropology. Holt, Rhinehart and Winston, 1974.

Cavalli-Sforza et al. The History and Geography of Human Genes. Priceton University Press, 1994

Beals, Ralph L & Hoijer, Harry. An Introduction to Anthropology. New York: Macmillan, 1965.

Frost, P. European hair and eye color - A case of frequency-dependent sexual selection? Evolution and Human Behaviour. 27. 85-103, 2006.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
 -

Oculocutaneous Albinism Type 1

Individuals with OCA1A have white hair, white skin that does not tan, and fully translucent irises that do not darken with age. At birth, individuals with OCA1B have white or very light yellow hair that darkens with age, white skin that over time develops some generalized pigment and may tan with sun exposure, and blue irises that change to green/hazel or brown/tan with age. Visual acuity may be 20/60 or better in some individuals.

-

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 2

Different SNPs within OCA2 are strongly associated with blue and green eyes. Hair color is the pigmentation of hair follicles due to two types of melanin, eumelanin and pheomelanin. Generally, if more melanin is present, the color of the hair is darker; if less melanin is present, the hair is lighter. Blond hair can have almost any proportion of phaeomelanin and eumelanin, but both only in small amounts. More phaeomelanin creates a more golden blond color, and more eumelanin creates an ash blond. Blond hair is common in many European peoples, but rare among peoples of non-European origin. Many children born with blond hair develop darker hair as they age. Red hair ranges from vivid strawberry shades to deep auburn and burgundy, and is the rarest fully distinct hair color on earth. It is caused by a variation in the Mc1r gene and believed to be recessive. Red hair has the highest amounts of phaeomelanin and usually low levels of eumelanin, and is the rarest natural human hair color.

-

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 3

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 3: A rare inherited disorder characterized by slightly reduced pigmentation in the skin, eyes and hair (due to a genetic mutation of the TYRP1 gene). Type 3 is characterized by some pigmentation of the iris despite the complete absence of tyrosinase which is needed for the production of melanin which gives the skin, hair and eyes their color. Those with OCA3 may have, Reddish-brown skin, Ginger hair, Red hair, Hazel iris, Brown iris. Type 3 also has the milder eye problems than the other types.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Mike regardless of where you think these eye shades came from the fact is white people are the only race to have them.

Whites have the most diverse phenotypic features (hair & eye colour etc). Blacks in contrast all look the same.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Mike regardless of where you think these eye shades came from the fact is white people are the only race to have them.

Whites have the most diverse phenotypic features (hair & eye colour etc). Blacks in contrast all look the same.

Cass - Believe ME, if it was up to me, I would give you this one, just to be charitable.

But it's not about me, it's about fact and truth: so unfortunately, I have to shoot you down again.

-

-

-

My Dear Cass, the lesson to be taken from this is to believe ME!
I have told you before: ALL Humans come from the Black Race. Therefore ALL elements of other subspecies MUST be found in the Black Race - otherwise how could they exist? It's just common sense Cass, so why do Albinos have such a problem understanding such a simple concept?

It's called denial.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Mike, the first photo is all over the net and youtube but the fact is 60% of African-Americans have white ancestors. Its why unlike sub-saharan africans, they ocassionally have blue eyes. This is also why African-Americans have lighter skin than their sub-saharan african ancestors.

As for pure black sub-sahraran africans with blue eyes i never denied they existed, but they are not heritable or natural:

''Blue eyes have been reported in Negroids, but they are not naturally inherited as a recessive trait as in Whites but instead are associated with Klein-Waardenburg syndrome causing eye-colour to change (Soussi, 1965: 243-251).''

I would also point out google images will not produce any photos of black people with green, gray, hazel etc eyes - for the simple reason they don't exist.

Read what the scientists agree -

Cavalli-Sforzaet et al., concludes regarding light eyes they are ''uniquely characteristic of northern Europeans'' (1994: 266).

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

I would also point out google images will not produce any photos of black people with green, gray, hazel etc eyes - for the simple reason they don't exist.

Cavalli-Sforzaet et al., concludes regarding light eyes they are ''uniquely characteristic of northern Europeans'' (1994: 266).

He,he,he - HAVE SOME GREEN THEN!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Have some more!

-

-

-

Albinos in denial are just so,so, stupid.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Cass - The problem with ignorant Albinos in denial "Would Be" Racists like yourself, Is that they seek out other ignorant Albinos in denial "Would Be" Racists for support:

quote:

Clearly the fools "Cavalli-Sforzaet et al" never did ANY RESEARCH - THEY JUST MADE IT UP!

WHY?

Because they know the ignorant Albinos in denial "Would Be" Racists like yourself, are desperate for that kind of self-delusional lie.

Black people do not build archives documenting our varied traits, we know, that's enough. When you say stupid things like above, I go to White archives to find the "Odd Black" that might have been thrown in.

If Blacks were to build an archive to document our varied traits, it would blow your little ignorant Albino in denial "Would Be" Racist Brain to smithereens.

But rather than having your ignorant Albino in denial "Would Be" Racist Brain blown to smithereens. Why not simply take the word of reputable Albino scientists:

Africans are more genetically diverse than the inhabitants of the rest of the world combined!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485_pf.html

Albinos in denial are just so, so, stupid!

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blacks with different eye colours is actually quite trivial in the real world...... I know & have met many blacks with green / hazel eyes & thought it was no big deal until i started reading forums.

Theirs too many people image mining google & drawing false conclusions. And a presumption that everyone submits their private & personal details online to satisfy ignorant peoples curiosity.

Google is not the oracle..

Some well known stars....No fakery.

Uk rnb singer Lemar obika.aka LEMAR... Nigerian ancestry.

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK3OScp1NDU

Erick sermon of usa hip hop group EPMD aka the green eyed bandit.....Dominican ancestry.

-

Gary dourdan usa actor.star of alien resurrection & Csi vegas.

-

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
See Cass?
Now everyone is going to flood YOUR dumb-assed thread with refutations - you deserve it for being such an ignorant fool!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Cass - The problem with ignorant Albinos in denial "Would Be" Racists like yourself, Is that they seek out other ignorant Albinos in denial "Would Be" Racists for support:

quote:

Clearly the fools "Cavalli-Sforzaet et al" never did ANY RESEARCH - THEY JUST MADE IT UP!

WHY?

Because they know the ignorant Albinos in denial "Would Be" Racists like yourself, are desperate for that kind of self-delusional lie.

Black people do not build archives documenting our varied traits, we know, that's enough. When you say stupid things like above, I go to White archives to find the "Odd Black" that might have been thrown in.

If Blacks were to build an archive to document our varied traits, it would blow your little ignorant Albino in denial "Would Be" Racist Brain to smithereens.

But rather than having your ignorant Albino in denial "Would Be" Racist Brain blown to smithereens. Why not simply take the word of reputable Albino scientists:

Africans are more genetically diverse than the inhabitants of the rest of the world combined!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485_pf.html

Albinos in denial are just so, so, stupid!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Cass - can we say that this ill begotten thread is done now? I want to move on to more important things.
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[Cas writes] i wrote debunking the afronut claim black people have the most phenotypic diversity (when they have the least).

[Marc writes] Really?

Bryan Sykes, The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry, W.W. Norton, 2001, reports that:

Native Europeans have only 7 indigenous mtDNA lines. This compares with <snip> over 140 in Africa.

7 vs 140.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boy Cashitty is a demented puppy not worth any serious time of yours...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com