EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » afro beautiful (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: afro beautiful
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
 -

quote:
...You are one of them..
@ alTakruri:

- In all actuality, one is just as bad as the other one, and both are suspect....ijs....  -

-

^The only suspect is MissJennifer with her different screen names. One minute she is a racist spreading the "true negro" dogma then the next minute she is a black woman who can't get any love because she looks "too negroid."
My girl, it is not for you to tell me who is suspect to ME.

Now move and gallong bout yuh bizniz....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

quote:
...You are one of them..
@ alTakruri:

- In all actuality, one is just as bad as the other one, and both are suspect....ijs....  -

-

^The only suspect is MissJennifer with her different screen names. One minute she is a racist spreading the "true negro" dogma then the next minute she is a black woman who can't get any love because she looks "too negroid."

My boy, you can't possibly believe it's I
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

quote:
...You are one of them..
@ alTakruri:

-

My boy, you can't possibly believe it's I
Hear me nuh gully frog...Pure Woman this no c*cky hang dung between my legs....renk gyal like yuhself wish pon ah star in vain how yuh cuda pretty like me...vagina I born and walk wid....true how yuh fava man suh mus mangina yuh have...guh sort out yuh salt-up hole waiss gyal....

- you reaaallllyyy waa ramp wid me dutty gyal?

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of those african looking women above don't look mixed .
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:
Most of those african looking women above don't look mixed .

^None of those black women look mixed. I know that and you know that. But they certainly don't look like what MissJennifer and every other exaggerated "true negro" suppose to look like according to Lioness, MissJennifer, and Cassey and they certainly don't look like their African ancestors. I'm convinced not one of those black woman share the same features or skin color of MissJennifer. I have yet to see anyone with a wide and broad and flat nose or excessively dark skin and super naps. Some of the darkest ones have the narrowest features. According to MissJennifer they would not be a true fully black person. MissJennifer is just ugly and an exaggerated version of black.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eritrean

-

-
 -

Somali
 -

Posts: 42932 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Eritrean

-

-
 -

Somali
 -

^The second and third are pretty. The first one is ugly and looks like a man and the last one is just ugly with bad looking skin.
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo + Miss Jennifer + Lioness + Confirmed Truth = White racist with no lives, pretending to be black now how sad is that.
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante:
Bettyboo + Miss Jennifer + Lioness + Confirmed Truth = White racist with no lives, pretending to be black now how sad is that.

Asante = Truthcentric alias #2
Posts: 42932 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Asante = Truthcentric alias #2
Asante = ghanaian from takoradi living in australia

Dog + human = Lioness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Kz7hVqCnU

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She actually reduces blacks to "ugly" people who carries no beauty other than the "ugly" broad features, black skin, bad hair, and thick lips that "true negroes" are cursed with.
This is awful. You have to be a evil, racist white person to be saying this stuff about people who do look like that.
Posts: 103 | From: America | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MissJennifer:
quote:
She actually reduces blacks to "ugly" people who carries no beauty other than the "ugly" broad features, black skin, bad hair, and thick lips that "true negroes" are cursed with.
This is awful. You have to be a evil, racist white person to be saying this stuff about people who do look like that.
^No one gives a shyt about people who look like that. You are the only one that's making them out to be handicap.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo i disagree with you these women i am talking about have flat and broad noses,you could see it clearly,and most of the other ones too,i only will poste some pictures here again, and let's not forget about ironing combs.

I clearly have seen women in africa that look these .These women look african and in africa there are all types by the way. These women ARE OF african origin and look it.  -

-

For the smaller picture i clearly see a woman that has a broad and flat nose,the picture is small but i clearly could see it.broad noses or flat noses of course vary in size.I Think when some folks mean broad or flat noses it does't not have to be really huge,they could be medium or small or large or very large in size just like narrow or straight noses.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Bettyboo i disagree with you these women i am talking about have flat and broad noses,you could see it clearly,and most of the other ones and let's not forget about ironing combs.  -

-

^Kenndo shut the fvck up. You must be MissJennifer. Now you are making up bullshyt to support your hypocrisy. Those ladies nose are BROAD but they aren't flat nor is it 'wide' and they don't look shyt like the Africans who were brought to America through the Atlantic Slave Trade. Better, they don't even look like the women in the photo in the thread "Blacks have grotesque features." These girls are mixed according to MissJennifer aka Kenndo.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Bettyboo sounds alot like confirmed truth
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
None those woman are ugly,believe me i seen ugly .
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Now i have to shut the f up,that's a laugh.Wait no it's not,anyway you know i am not MissJennifer,AND YOU ARE JUST BLIND has a bat with your own sick agenda.

THOSE ARE FLAT NOSED ,BROAD NOSE BLACK WOMEN.

Those women are african looking AND THEY SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE EUROPEANS.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Now i have to shut the f up,that's laugh.I am MAN,AND YOU ARE JUST BLIND has a bat with your own sick agenda.

THOSE ARE FLAT NOSED ,BROAD NOSE BLACK WOMEN.

Those woman are african looking AND THEY SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE EUROPEANS.

^Funny. You have too many screen names Kenndo. You can't get out of it regardless what screen name you use. You want to convince me and others that those ladies nose are Flat and Broad because your dogma is that "true negroes" are wide-flat-broad nosed. You failed. Their nose is just broad but is not wide or flat and they don't look shyt like their African Ancestors, nor is their skin as dark. They don't even resemble the "true negroes" in the Blacks have Grotesque Features thread. According to yourself they aren't true negroes and they are mixed. Keep swallowing your words.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
What my screen names?everybody here knows me kenndo,and i disagree with you,those are flat nose,broad nosed DARK SKIN african looking woman i just posted.THEIR NATURAL HAIR IS KINKY.

You are sick,and i have been nice to you,but it does not work.

YOU ARE A SICK SELF HATING BLACK WOMAN AND CONFUSED ,wait some one said you not black.ANYWAY go BACK TO your cave and stay there.

I REALLY HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE on foolishness like this topic,i will let someone else deal with you,and i will not reply anymore to anything you say because i will just ignore you replies sicko but keep in mind,i will always disagree with you on this topic,and that's a fact.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
WHAT ARE MY SCREEN NAMES,everybody here knows me a kenndo,and i disagree with you,those are flat nose,broad nosed african looking woman i just posted.

YOU ARE A SICK SELF HATING BLACK WOMAN AND CONFUSED ,wait some one said you not black.ANYWAY go BACK TO your cave and stay there.

^Everyone knows you as Kenndo when you post as Kenndo; they know you as MissJennifer when you post as MissJennifer...and who knows, you could be Cassey.

Stick to your hypocrisy. Any honest person can see that those ladies nose are broad but not wide or flat. You got yourself into a web that you cannot get out of. They also don't look anything like the true negroes in the Black Features are Grotesque thread, and they don't resemble their African Ancestors especially in skin color. You said it yourself, they are not true negroes and they are mix. They failed the true negro test according to you. I will leave this thread alone once and for all.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
Bettyboo sounds alot like confirmed truth

I KNOW AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
ANOTHER REMINDER.
QUOTE-
"The living peoples of the African continent are
diverse in facial characteristics, stature, skin color,hair form, genetics, and other characteristics. No one set of characteristics is more African than another.

quote:
What my screen names?everybody here knows me kenndo,and i disagree with you,those are flat nose,broad nosed DARK SKIN african looking woman i just posted.THEIR NATURAL HAIR IS KINKY.

I REALLY HAVE NO MORE TIME TO WASTE on foolishness like this topic OR YOU FOOLISHNESS,I will let someone else deal with you,and i will not reply anymore to anything you say because i will just ignore you replies sicko but keep in mind,i will always disagree with you on this topic,and that's a fact.

Bye.
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kenndo bettypoop is a white racist troll pretending to be a mixed race woman.
Posts: 103 | From: America | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
WHAT ARE MY SCREEN NAMES,everybody here knows me a kenndo,and i disagree with you,those are flat nose,broad nosed DARK SKIN african looking woman i just posted.THERE NATURAL HAIR IS KINKY.

I REALLY HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE on foolishness like this topic,i will let someone else deal with you,and i will not reply anymore to anything you say because i will just ignore you replies sicko but keep in mind,i will always disagree with you on this topic,and that's a fact.

-
She nuh waa me fe be di one fe deal wid har case eno....lol...mi wuda kick in har teeth and mud up she claat pon yah like mi used tuh do Confirmed Eediatbwoy pon di regular....  -

and Kenndo, as mi did seh one time: di two ah dem suspect yes....and fram I been on this forum, I've called it right every time (e.g., think that fool fool yte bwoy from Europe who was posting his pichas and got run from bout yah when his true mentality got exposed and his feelings hurt; Black Tiger or some odda foolishness he called himself, lol)...  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what's the big deal doesn't everybody have three or four screen names?
there's actually only three people who post here, they just switch up the names

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[qb] Eritrean

-

Ewh and yuck. [Eek!] Did you mean East indian!

Just kidding.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty Boo and Miz Jenny are the same friggen person!!.. god when will you folks realize that. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Betty Boo and Miz Jenny are the same friggen person!!.. god when will you folks realize that. [Roll Eyes]

My dear, lol, that one wasn't rocket science eno...hence "they are BOTH suspect" [Wink] [Big Grin] do remember that shrinks generally deal with multiple personalities within an individual one at a time.... [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com