EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » For Charlie Bass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Charlie Bass
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie - I often speak dismissively to you and people like you. Nothing personal, it's just that I don't like people who don't think - especially Black people who don't think. You just accept whatever the Albinos tell you.

Me on the other hand, understands that the Albinos have an agenda to fabricate a history that will make it seem like they were important, and hide who and what was Black.

In another thread you posted:

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
I don't understand why you two are so determined to make Europeans into Negroes or find blacks here and there in Europe.

Well, I'm taking a break from my research to offer this to you.

As you know, I am working on tracing the indigenous European Blacks who survived the wars of genocide in Europe and were exiled to the Americas.

Albinos lie, but the numbers always tell the truth - please pay attention:

The TOTAL NUMBER OF AFRICAN SLAVES IMPORTED TO THE UNITED STATES IS ACCEPTED BY ALL CREDITABLE SOURCES AT ABOUT 1/2 MILLION (500,000).

Between the 1600s and 1930, the total number of Albino migrants to the United States was about 60-70 million.

As a Black American, you know that Blacks often don't fill-out census forms, so they are regularly under-counted.

UNITED STATES CENSUS 1930
White population = 109 million
Black population = 12 million

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie are you comprehending what those numbers mean?

Even with constant immigration in the millions, the Albino population did not even double. Using Albinos as the example, the Black population of the United States SHOULD BE about 800,000-900,000.

But Blacks living in the same country, and under much WORST conditions, supposedly increased by 24 times from 500,000 to 12 million - with little or no new Black immigrants.

But statistically under even the best conditions, a population doubles every 70 years. When the rigors of slavery are factored in: The Black population of the United States should be A LOT LESS than 8 million, not more than 12 million

Unless you think Blacks are Supermen and breed like Rabbits - Where do you suppose the rest of those Blacks in America came from?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
the Albinos have an agenda to fabricate a history that will make it seem like they were important, and hide who and what was Black.

Albinos lie, but the numbers always tell the truth - please pay attention:

The TOTAL NUMBER OF AFRICAN SLAVES IMPORTED TO THE UNITED STATES IS ACCEPTED BY ALL CREDITABLE SOURCES AT ABOUT 1/2 MILLION (500,000).

Mike, what you call "CREDITABLE SOURCES" are albinos.
("credible" would be more grammatically correct according to albinos)

These numbers didn't record themselves. They were lies fabricated by the albino.

Mike you need to learn your own shyt. but even deeper

Also need to apologize to Charlie, trying to promote albino number "his-storyians" .

On the other hand Charlie, Mike's right about our to get more in touch with our inner black European,
and not to overdo the African thing

Let the healing begin, lioness productions

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear lioness, Charlie and his ilk, are irksome to me, they embarrass me as a Black man. African Americans as a group, are probably the best educated Blacks left in the world. But these dimwits would rather angst over their history, rather than research it, and analyze it. People like Clyde and Marc are in the minority.

Here is a nice tidbit:

Hugh Thomas (The Slave Trade. The Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade: 1440-1870 (New York : Simon and Schuster, 1997) gives the total number of African slaves imported into the US (British Colonial North America) as 55,750 between 1771-1790.

Bob Blythe (The Odyssey of the Black Loyalists)

Quote: "An estimated 75,000 to 100,000 black Americans left the 13 states as a result of the American Revolution. These refugees scattered across the Atlantic world, profoundly affecting the development of Nova Scotia, the Bahamas, and the African nation of Sierra Leone (they were NOT native to Sierra Leone). They left for differing reasons. Some had supported the British in the war and had no future in the United States, while others were seized by the British from Patriot slave owners and then resold into slavery in the Caribbean."

Charlie - can you count?
55,750 minus 75,000 to 100,000 = minus 19,250 to 44,250.

IF AMERICAN BLACKS ARE FROM AFRICA, THEN THERE SHOULD BE "NO" BLACKS IN THE UNITED STATES!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, I know you are addressing Bass and company, you are losing me on your argument.

Are you saying that many, I mean the majority, of the AA that live in the US are NOT descended from foreparents who were in slavery?

And that the Europeans met a African/Black population here around the 1500's AD? Or that the Europeans who came were actually black?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know man.. . These white Euros lie there heads off, that's are fact but. . . . .

The facts are that obviously Europe was part of greater-Africa. The genetic data, location/geography etc prove that.

Are you saying they left Europe and escaped across the Atlantic?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Mike, I know you are addressing Bass and company, you are losing me on your argument.

Are you saying that many, I mean the majority, of the AA that live in the US are NOT descended from foreparents who were in slavery?

And that the Europeans met a African/Black population here around the 1500's AD? Or that the Europeans who came were actually black?

No, you got me wrong on all counts.

I am researching what happened to European Blacks after the Black Genocide event in the Black Holy Roman Empire - Germany (the thirty years war). And the companion Genocide events in Britain (the civil wars) and the subsequent wars.

After these events, the Black leftovers and prisoners of war were shipped off to the Americas - some as freemen, but perhaps most, as indentured servants.

So far I have identified three Ships which regularly transported Blacks from Germany and Holland. The Jamaica, Glasgow, and the Marlborough.

TYPICAL ENTRY:

Ship Jamaica Galley Rotterdam to Cowes in England to Philadelphia 7 February 1738
Ship Glasgow Walter Sterling Commander from Rotterdam but last from Cows in England. Qualified the 9th Day of September 1738
Ship Marlborough, Thomas Bell, Master. Qualified Sept. 23, 1741. From Rotterdam, but last from Cowes.

Carried a cargos of Palatine Males (Electoral Palatinate or County Palatine of the Rhine, a historic state of the Holy Roman Empire).

They were required to take this oath

* Oath of Allegiance: We Subscribers Natives and late Inhabitants of
the Palatinate upon the Rhine and places adjacent, having transported
our Selves and Families into the Province of Pennsylvania, a Colony
Subject to the Crown of Great Britain, in hopes and expectation of
finding a retreat and peaceable Settlement therein DO solemnly promise
and engage that we will be faithfull and bear true Allegiance to his
present Majesty King George the Second and his Successon Kings of
Great Britain and will be faithfull to the Proprietor of this Province
and that we will demean our Selves peaceably to all his Majesties
Subjects, and Strictly observe and conform to the Laws of England and
of this Province to the utmost of our power and best of our
understanding.

Note: Whites will claim that these are White Catholics, but does "demean our Selves peaceably to all his Majesties
Subjects" sound like an oath Whites would have to take?

These indentured servants originally were captive for only 4 to 7 years. They became slaves for life, after one Anthony Johnson (a Black man - Virginia 1653) was sued by his indentured servant John Casor, who said that after completing his term of service, Anthony Johnson refused to set him free.

Johnson won the suit and retained Casor as his servant for life, the first true slave in Virginia.

BTW - You must remember that the Albinos purpose is to make it seem like all Blacks are Africans: i.e. their false claim of a White Europe. So they routinely falsify the particulars of these events and people, in order to suit that purpose. It is best to ignore their comments and rely on the data.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I believe what Mike is saying is that the official census list a small number of Blacks in the U.S. at a particular time, and the next thing we know is that this miniscule number of Blacks have been increased over 10,000%.

This suggest that 1) the numbers published relating to Afro-Americans in the census are false and/or 2)African Native Americans were eventually placed into the category of Afro-American instead of Native America.

In addition, most AAs from the South were mixed with Native Americans. My wife's grandfather was Cherokee, while her greatgrand mother on her mother's side was a Native American, that her grandmother reports could not speak English. On my mother's side we are part Choctaw.

The basic thing you have to understand is that Europeans are liars. Whereas, Europeans estimate that only around 10 million Africans came to the New World as slaves W.E.B. DuBois' research indicated that the number was around 100 million.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - I have limited my research to colonial times, just to avoid such contamination. Truthfully, I think DuBois did the same thing that a Mr. Garrison did in reply to a N.Y. Times inquiry as to the total number of slaves imported to the U.S. in it's 1879 story.

Garrison admitted that there was really no record, and estimated the number at about 1 million.

Obviously, he just looked around, saw how many Blacks there was, and calculated how many imports would be necessary for that number. Not taking into consideration the numbers from Europe.

I think DuBois did the same thing - not taking into consideration the native American Blacks. 100 million is an impossible number to have been transported from Africa. Given the losses on the voyages, that would mean perhaps 120 to 150 million people were taken for transport - that is simply not a credible number.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F40916F6395A137B93C6A8178FD85F4D8784F9

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yeah. We all agree many White Europeans are liars and they falsify their history, and science etc.

But I believe you two are saying two different things.

Clyde is saying that the Black presence in the US was under-counted and that more than 100 Million came to the new world "as slaves". That is an incredible number.

Mike is saying many came as Black Europeans thus explaining that big jump in the black populace.

????

It took me a while to shake off that mental slavery thing and get into what Egmond was saying. But Obviously their were black aristocrats in Europe prior to Slavery. Not sure about the percentages.

Infact after reading Angels, Evans, Sergi etc and now Malstrom etal and Barbutani et al (?) it is clear that was Europe had a substantial African presence before Neolithic times.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Oops. Mike got the jump on me.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Infact after reading Angels, Evans, Sergi etc and now Malstrom etal and Barbutani et al (?) it is clear that was Europe had a substantial African presence before Neolithic times.

did this African presence evolve into the white man?

Clyde teaches Khosians had migrated into Europe, got shut in caves by ice and thousands of years later emerged as the white man.

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The schooner Clotilde (or Clotilda) was the last known U.S. slave ship to bring slaves from Africa to the United States, arriving at Mobile Bay in autumn 1859 (some sources give July 9, 1860, with 110-160 slaves.
Local lore relates that Meaher bet some "Northern gentlemen" that he could get around the 1807 law, which prohibited the importation of slaves, without getting caught.The Clotilde was a two-masted schooner, 86 ft (26 m) long and 23 ft (7 m) wide, with a copper-sheated hull. Meaher had learned that West African tribes were fighting, and that the King of Dahomey was willing to trade Africans for US$50 each in the Kingdom of Whydah, Dahomey. Foster arrived in Whydah on May 15, 1859, bought Africans from several different tribes, and headed back to Mobile.
When the Clotilde arrived, Federal authorities had been alerted to the illegal scheme. Fearful of criminal charges, Captain Foster arrived in the port at night and transferred his cargo to a riverboat, then burned the Clotilde before sinking it. The African slaves were distributed to those having a financial interest in the Clotilde venture, with Timothy Meaher retaining 30 of the Africans on his property near Mobile.The Africans brought on the Clotilde could not be legally enslaved; however, they were treated as chattel. The American Civil War ended six years after the illegal enslavement of the Africans brought aboard the Clotilde.
When freed, the Africans settled at Magazine Point, just north of Mobile, calling their community Africatown.They adopted their own rules and leaders, and they established the African Church. The group worked hard: the women used their agricultural skills to raise and sell crops, and the men worked in mills for $1 a day, saving money to purchase the land. When possible, they avoided the whites.
Cudjo Lewis (African name, Kazoola) was the last survivor of the Clotilde journey. In 1927, Zora Neale Hurston, the African-American writer, interviewed Lewis for the Journal of Negro History and made a short film of him. During interviews, Lewis would tell about the civil wars in West Africa, in which members of the losing side were sold into slavery to Africans and Europeans. His group were Tarkars of West Africa.Cudjo related how he had been captured by warriors from neighboring Dahomey, taken into Whydah, and imprisoned within a slave compound. He had been sold by the King of Dahomey to William Foster and then transported to the U.S.After the American Civil War, the Tarkar people asked the US government to be repatriated, but they were denied.
They then tried to recreate a homeland in Mobile. The group continued speaking their native language and used African gardening or cooking techniques, trying to retain their West African culture. For several years, Cudjo Lewis served as a spokesman for the Tarkar people of Africatown.He was visited by many prominent blacks, among them Booker T. Washington. Cudjo Lewis eventually came to believe that Africans had to adopt the new country, even though their white countrymen had treated them brutally.Cudjo Lewis died in 1935 at the age of 94.
In Africatown, the Union Baptist Church has the Cudjo Lewis Memorial Statue. In 1997 descendants and friends mounted a campaign to have the community designated a historical site.
Because Captain Foster burned and sank the ship upon arrival in Mobile Bay, archaeological searches continue for the wreck of the Clotilde in the bay

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Sometimes it's hard to understand exactly what Mike's point is because he doesn't state a thesis directly he goes right into data hoping somebody will come out and make the direct statement.

So I'll do it.

What Mike is trying to say is that 1/2 slaves couldn't turn into a current population of 12 million + in the amount of time that has passed since then. The current figure is too large, it should be less than a million but instead it's twelve times greater. Therefore most of the black population in the United Staes currently are descended from black Europeans, not Africans, not slaves and this was covered up.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, you go too far in your conclusions. There is just not enough data at this time, to say what proportion of American Blacks were exiled Europeans, though my sense is that it was at least 50% or more. likewise, there is not enough data to saw how many became "Slaves-for-life". Note the Anthony Johnson case.

Since my interest is in tracking what happened to the Black Europeans, I will not pursue the issue any further. If AAs want to know, they will have to research their own history.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Lioness, you go too far in your conclusions. There is just not enough data at this time, to say what proportion of American Blacks were exiled Europeans, though my sense is that it was at least 50% or more.

Setting aside the fact that your sources are albino,

let's take randomly a lower figure, say 10%. What is your evidence that 10% of American Blacks were exiled free Black Europeans?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, since you are in a research mode, perhaps you can help me.
It is important to establish exactly when and where the first slave ship "FROM" Africa landed in the United States.

As you know, the arrival of a ship is an important official event, requiring detailed documentation as to it's captain, cargo, and where it came from and what ports it visited on it's way.

Yet for the last two days I have been unable to find this information. I keep running into Albino nonsense about the Dutch ship in 1619. BTW - You Albinos really need to get your lies in sinc, some of those scenarios are really stupid.

Quite surprisingly, PBS has the only credible account:

It is late summer. Out of a violent storm appears a Dutch ship. The ship's cargo hold is empty except for twenty or so Africans whom the captain and his crew have recently robbed from a Spanish ship. The captain exchanges the Africans for food, then sets sail.

So if you are of a mind, please help me. I am currently pursuing something else, and can't spend any more time on it.

Help me and I will respond to a few of your inane future posts - just not the one above: that's really just too stupid.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I am researching what happened to European Blacks after the Black Genocide event in the Black Holy Roman Empire - Germany (the thirty years war). And the companion Genocide events in Britain (the civil wars) and the subsequent wars.

After these events, the Black leftovers and prisoners of war were shipped off to the Americas - some as freemen, but perhaps most, as indentured servants.

why do you assume there were leftovers of any significant number?

also why do you describe a religious war as a racial war?

The primary motive for racism in the slave era began as a justification to force people do work in plantations, it wasn't "let's kill all the blacks" although they did kill some of us to terrorize

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
........" although they did kill some of us to terrorize

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, why do you persist with the "We" and "Us"?

What about the slave ship, you worthless Albino bitch.
He,he, just kidding.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What happened to the black Europeans. . . ?

According to recent, last 2-3yrs,genetic studies eg Barbutani et al and now Malstrom et al (2011), modern Europeans are new-comers to Europe. Modern Europeans are an admixture of an older population and new invaders.

Malstrom did not determine where the came from. But his genetic studies point him AWAY from Europe. Barbutani had determined that 6-7ya.

Sergi said as much in the 1800's and many other anthropologists and historians speculated the same. Sergi called them Aryans. Sergi speculated they came from Northern Persia or the near East area.

Evans, Smith, Gimbuta etc etc etc and other European scholars speculated they came from Asian Steppes.

These scholars are NOT Afro-Centrics. I am still trying to think this through. Where did they come from. Obviously white Europeans are African derived like other modern humans. The clue is WHERE the depigmentation took place. What is the most suitable environment that would lead to depigmentation to the level as many modern Europeans. Why northern East Asians, of the same latitude, do not have blue eyes and red/blonde hair. The point to sunless environment for that level of depigmentation.

quote:
Originally posted by the ----:
quote:

did this African presence evolve into the white man?

Clyde teaches Khosians had migrated into Europe, got shut in caves by ice and thousands of years later emerged as the white man.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Not to hi-jack the thread. But last comment on this depigmentation issue. . . Will probably open a thread on ESR.

But the data is now pointing to a South West African origin of AMH and not East Africa. Ignoring some of the recent studies that point to that region. It is the most logical place for "pigmentation" to take place. The savana regions in SOUTH WEST AFRICA is a better environment for depigmentaion. High UV areas like Eastern Horn area is too harsh an environment for pigmention.

This fits with why the San are light skin and also carry the oldest genetic lineage and genetic diversity.

More to come.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
But back on topic. It should be easy enough to crunch the numbers.

Population geneticists use tools to calculate the amount of people in a popualtion. Using estimations such as 40yrs per generations and factoring the time elapsed etc.

It should be easy to back-calculate what the estimated black population should be around 1600's.. . . immigration was minimal. Even emigration.

Lioness??? another assignement for you "sista"

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
In fact after reading Angels, Evans, Sergi etc and now Malstrom etal and Barbutani et al (?) it is clear that was Europe had a substantial African presence before Neolithic times. [/QB]

quote:
[QB]

According to recent, last 2-3yrs,genetic studies eg Barbutani et al and now Malstrom et al (2011), modern Europeans are new-comers to Europe. Modern Europeans are an admixture of an older population and new invaders.

Malstrom did not determine where the came from. But his genetic studies point him AWAY from Europe. Barbutani had determined that 6-7ya.

What happened to the black Europeans. . . ?

When dealing with ancient skeletons found in Europe, the bones are bare, there is no way to tell their hair type or skin color.
On what basis would they be referred to as "black" if it means primarily, dark skinned?

Any Africans who had been living inland in Europe for a certain period of time would have become depigmented, and would not be considered black or African.
If they were not there long enough that would imply that they were not living there as long as say, much of the Chinese, many whom are light skinned and straight haired.

If there were blacks in Europe before the Neolithic what happened to them you ask? This will probably never be known.
They could have starved to death or simply migrated out of the area going back down south. Maybe some neanderthals killed them.

If modern Europeans came only 6-7kya, prehistoric Europeans had long since died out or left before they got there (if Malstom etc are correct)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

What about the slave ship

F the ship, bitch
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Okay, okay, don't fry your panties.

Peace offering:

A nice picture gallery of AAs from the 1800s

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Black_americans_1.htm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The basic thing you have to understand is that Europeans are liars.

You have no idea just how right you are.

As I posted to Lioness above:

"As you know, the arrival of a ship is an important official event, requiring detailed documentation as to it's captain, cargo, and where it came from and what ports it visited on it's way.

Yet I can find no record of when the first Slave ship arrived from Africa."

In still trying to find this seemingly non-existent document, I ran across this ridiculous piece of Albino lie and bullsh1t from:

The National Archives and Records Administration Southeast Region, Atlanta. Titled "The African Slave Trade."

In this paper, THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT says quote: "It is estimated that the total number of slaves brought into the U.S. illegally during the first half the 19th century is approximately 1.2 million".

What makes it totally ridiculous and Galling, is not only does it fly in the face of the data from all researchers, but it's own examples and common sense, proves it's lie.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CARGO OF CAPTURED SHIPS.

http://www.archives.gov/southeast/finding-aids/african-slave-trade.pdf

They are obviously trying to manufacture a reason for the large Black population of the United States. And as is typical with the Albinos, they don't even show enough respect as to give credible lies - any stupid lie will do.

For the slow-witted, they are saying that "MORE SLAVES CAME INTO THE UNITED STATES IN THE 50 YEARS WHEN IT WAS "ILLEGAL", THEN CAME IN DURING THE 200 YEARS WHEN IT "WAS" LEGAL!

The Albinos will never stop, they must BE stopped!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This document is so important in demonstrating how Albinos lie and make things up, that I decided to transcribe it for those too lazy to read it.

This document contains all MARITIME court cases involving Slavery for "ALL" the districts where it was legal to HAVE Slaves. Transporting Slaves between States, in some cases was illegal, so some cases involve that. Some cases involve disputes over Slaves. I have parsed out all of those, and left only cases involving IMPORTING Slaves. (You will note that in all of those years, the actual number of Slaves mentioned is 922).

As a reminder - the document asserts that 1.2 million Slaves were imported into the United States AFTER 1808.

http://www.archives.gov/southeast/finding-aids/african-slave-trade.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE THIS ENTRY BELOW: • U. S. vs John D. Chanford, 1838 Case No. 197 Box 9 John Sanford, a U.S. citizen, was accused of bringing 10 negroes from Liverpool, England aboard the Napier.

U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia (Savannah)

Juan Madraso vs Slaves & cargo of Isabellita, 1821 Box 27 Madraso, a Spanish subject, was charged with transporting slaves aboard his ship, the Isabellita, originating in Havana. Slaves held in custody of Baldwin Co. Sheriff. Case was appealed. Some documents in Spanish.

Slaves of the Syrena, 1820 Box 26 The case involved libel for salvage. The Syrena was owned by a Spanish subject. The slaves were split up, with several claims to ownership. File contains some Spanish documents.

U.S. vs Schooner P.D. or Fauna, 1811 Box 7 The P.D. transported 97 slaves from Africa. The case mentions violation of the importation act.

Yankee vs Andalusia, 1813 Box 15 The ship Yankee captured the cargo of the Andalusia, among which were 90 negroes.

U.S. vs Sloop John, 1813 Box 15 The sloop John carried 2 slaves with intent of selling them. Case mentions violation of the 1808 law.

U.S. vs Schooner Nancy & Cargo, 1815 Box 21 The case mentions violation of the 1808 law. 3 slaves, including 2 females, were taken on board in Havana. Ownership was claimed by Francis Telsien. The ship and its material cargo were seized.

• U.S. vs Schooner Hal & Cargo, 1815 Box 21 Two slaves, an adult and a boy, were brought aboard the ship in Havana. The boy was lately from Africa The file contains an unusual document musing on the horrors of the slave trade by W. Stephens, District Judge.

Slaves of the Tentativa/Elton for U.S. vs Tentativa, 1816 Box 22 & 23 130 slaves were aboard, the Tentativa which was owned by a Spaniard. It was captured by a privateer ship, the Brutus, and brought to port claimed as a prize.

• John H. Elton vs Slaves of Politina, 1817 Box 22 & 23 109 slaves were aboard the Politina.The case mentions violation of 1808 importation law. At some point, slaves were ordered to return to the libellant.

• U.S. vs Brig Montserat, 1817 Box 23 The Montserat was captured by a privateer ship with 235 slaves on board.

• Miguel de Castro vs African Slaves, 1819 Box 23 De Castro claims he is the lawful owner of the 95 slaves which were imported to Havana from Africa. Some or all were sold to the Creek Nation in Florida.

• U.S. vs Brig Neustra Sen. P.P. Thomason commercial, 1818 Box 24 The case states: “Libel for illegal importation of slaves.” 7-8 were perhaps legal slaves. 1 slave on board was illegal.

• U.S. vs Schooner Anna Maria, 1820 Box 25 2 slaves were intended for sale. The case mentions violation of the 1818 & the 1808 laws.

• John Jackson & others vs The Hampton John Low Claimant, 1820 Box 25 The case involves libel for importing slaves aboard Schooner Hampton & outfitting the ship for such purposes.

U.S. (Love) vs Ashley, 1818 Box 42 Lodowick Ashley brought 3 slaves illegally into Georgia and forfeited $1000 for each.

U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama (Mobile)

U.S. vs Peter Rivirero, 1837 Case No. 85 Box 4 6 slaves were transported from Havana by a U.S. citizen aboard the schooner Louisa.

• U.S. vs Henry Veckham & Daniel T. Walden, 1818 Case No. 86 Box 4 Veckham, from Connecticut & Walden, from NY, received aboard the schooner Constitution 84 slaves in Havana, then transported them to Pensacola.

• U.S. vs William Robertson, 1818 Case No. 87 Box 4 The U.S. owned schooner Alerina or Merino, took 19 slaves aboard in Havana, then brought them into port of Mobile.

• U.S. vs Negro Slave, 1818 Case No. 97 Box 4 A single slave was brought to port of Mobile in violation of the 1808 law.

Rafael Jonathans (Two Negro Slaves), 1819 Case No. 106 Box 4 The case involves the armed slave ship, Sanford & William. 2 slaves, named Caesar and Pompey, were brought from Africa.

• U. S. vs John D. Chanford, 1838 Case No. 197 Box 9 John Sanford, a U.S. citizen, was accused of bringing 10 negroes from Liverpool, England aboard the Napier.

U.S. vs Sloop Brothers, 1822 Case No. 205 Box 9 A British registered vessel, Brothers, was seized by the U.S. ship, the Alabama. 6 slaves were on board. The ship was commanded by William Gibson, and Englishman. The ship was forfeited, and condemned to be sold.

• U.S. vs the Sloop Friends, 1822 Case No. 207 Box 9 A British registered ship, Friends, had 7 slaves aboard. The ship was forfeited and sold.

• U.S. vs J. Martinez, 1837 Case No. 294 Box 14 Joseph Martinez brought a slave named Francisco from Havana aboard the Montezu to the U.S.
U.S. vs Four Negroes, 1822 Case No. 300 Box 14 2 slaves, Mary, Peggy, and her 3 children were imported (at least one was a daughter, named Venus). They were taken into custody of the marshall. David English claimed they belonged to him in South Carolina.

• U.S. vs Schooner Orion, 1823 Case No. 318 Box 15 The U.S. registered and owned Orion imported a slave from Jamaica.
U.S. vs W. Culler, 1821 Case No. 320 Box 15 3 vessels were seized in 1818 for illegal transportation of slaves. The case appears to involve the salvage of these vessels and their cargo.

• U.S. vs 3 negroes – Mary, Peggy, & Venus, 1824 Case No. 330 Box 15 This case is related to case #300. All of the slaves were designated to be sold at public auction.

Argate, Spanish Consul vs La Perla y Dolores & Cargo, 1828 Case No. 401 Box 18 The case involves piracy and may involve the illegal slave trade.. The private vessel Anna attacked the Delores.
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina (Elizabeth City)

The Carolina (Sloop Lucy) vs Slave Sampson, 1814 Box 1 A slave named Sergant Sampson was taken aboard the private armed schooner Carolina from the British sloop Lucy.

U.S. vs 2 Boats and Slaves, 1814 Box 3 The case involves 7 slaves, whose names and combined values are given. They were aboard the private armed schooner Mary.

U.S. vs Schooner Commerce, 1810 Box 5 3 slaves were brought to the port of Camden aboard the ship Commerce from the West Indies.

U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina (Charleston)

Nothing after 1718

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The degenerate lie and stupidity of this document is not really clear until you do the math.

If the seizure of 32 ships accounted for about 1,000 Slaves. Then it would mean that 44,800 SHIPS GOT THROUGH in order to account for 1.499 million Slaves!

Charlie - Are you paying attention?

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting (link) photo assembly Mike111
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] [b]This document is so important in demonstrating how Albinos lie and make things up, that I decided to transcribe it for those too lazy to read it.

This document contains all MARITIME court cases involving Slavery for "ALL" the districts where it was legal to HAVE Slaves.

I haven't looked at this closely but the title of the document is

The African Slave Trade
A SELECTION of cases from the Record
of the U.S. Dicstrct Courts in the states
Of Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and
South Carolina

if you ignore the illegal:

-

full document:

http://abolition.nypl.org/content/docs/text/buchanian_espionage.pdf

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Wonderful post Lioness.

With this, it seems that the idiot Albino who compiled these documents, somehow misread the 15,000 figure as 1,500,000. Whether that was a true accident or purposeful, is in great doubt.

But it does speak to how cavalierly Albinos treat such important matters to Blacks.

There are some incredibly statements made at the end of the document. Would you please take the image, and post it from the point "Proceeding to New Orleans". (leave out the transcribers comments). Thanks.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Population geneticists use tools to calculate the amount of people in a popualtion. Using estimations such as 40yrs per generations and factoring the time elapsed etc.

It should be easy to back-calculate what the estimated black population should be around 1600's.. . . immigration was minimal. Even emigration.

Lioness??? another assignement for you "sista"

xyyman - There is no reason to make a simple thing complicated.

Just set your parameters and then find the "Best Case" example in real life. That will represent your "Absolute Maximum".

For our "BEST CASE" we will use Finland.
In Finland there has been no immigration or emigration of any notable amount over the centuries. No war losses of any consequence, and not that much in famines. Fins are healthy and well cared for. Fins will therefore demonstrate the absolute "BEST" in possible human population increase over the centuries.

NOTE: I stop comparisons after 1930 because after that time, immigration of Blacks (both legal and illegal) from the Caribbean and Latin America began in numbers. Including these people would of course contaminate our sample.

Population of Finland, 1750–2000 Year Population Year Population
1750 421,000 1880 2,060,800
1760 491,000 1890 2,380,100
1770 561,000 1900 2,655,900
1780 663,000 1910 2,943,400
1790 705,600 1920 3,147,600
1800 832,700 1930 3,462,700
1810 863,300 1940 3,695,617
1820 1,177,500 1950 4,029,803
1830 1,372,100 1960 4,446,222
1840 1,445,600 1970 4,598,336
1850 1,636,900 1980 4,787,778
1860 1,746,700 1990 4,998,478
1870 1,768,800 2000 5,181,000

WORST CASE EXAMPLE:

If we factor in the 75-100,000 Loyalist Blacks who were evacuated after the war of independence in the late 1700s, from the 500,000 Blacks that we know were imported from Africa sometime between (we don't know when the first ship arrived) and the end of the legal slave trade in 1808-1820.
(After this there was the occasional Slave smuggler, but these were not significant numbers. Thankfully the previous posts have proven that).

Hugh Thomas (The Slave Trade. The Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade: 1440-1870 (New York : Simon and Schuster, 1997) gives the breakdown thusly:

Total Slaves imported from Africa:

1771-1790 55,750
1790-1800 79,041
1801-1810 114,090
1807-1860 approximately 50,000, with the majority of these entering before 1830.

(Note; he is obviously "ESTIMATING" that about 200,000 were imported before 1770. That may NOT be a save assumption - but I will let it go).

Slaves were worked very hard (often to death) their diet was poor, as was their healthcare. Slavery is the most wretched human condition, and represents the worst conditions for longevity and procreation.

Therefore a slave population will show the "LOWEST" increase over time.

USING LIONESSES POPULATION POST:

-

We see that Finland's population of 421,000 in 1750, is almost EXACTLY what the African population would have been in the United States circa 1780.

BY 1930 THE FINNISH POPULATION WAS "3,462,700" an 8 and a quarter times increase.

THIS IS THE BEST HUMAN POPULATION INCREASE POSSIBLE!!!!!!

What was the Black American increase over the same time?

Supposedly under the very worst conditions possible: When the Black population should be "DECREASING" or at best holding steady. The Black population of America increased by 24 times from 500,000 to 12 million over a corresponding period.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Even today, under the historically best conditions, African Americans exhibit the highest mortality rates of any group in the United States, except for Indians living in western reservations.

So then, how did African Americans manage to pull-off this "Miracle" of increasing their population many times over, when in fact, their population should have been decreasing?

INDENTURED SERVITUDE!

Unlike Slavery, which only effected Africans, indentured servitude effected Black Europeans and was not outlawed until 1865, and even then, it was still practiced under a different name.

Europeans, including Irish, Scottish, English, and Germans, immigrated to Colonial America in substantial numbers as indentured servants, particularly to the British Thirteen Colonies. In the 17th century, nearly two-thirds of English settlers came as indentured servants. Given the high death rate, many servants did not live to the end of their terms. In the 18th and early 19th century, numerous Europeans traveled to the colonies as redemptioners, a form of indenture.

Redemptioners
Redemptioners were European immigrants, generally in the 18th or early 19th century, who gained passage to America by selling themselves into indentured servitude to pay back the shipping company which had advanced the cost of the transatlantic voyage.

When the ship arrived, the captain would often advertise in a newspaper that indentured servants were for sale:

Just imported, on board the Snow Sally, Captain Stephen Jones, Master, from England,
A number of healthy, stout English and Welsh Servants and Redemptioners, and a
few Palatines [Germans], amongst whom are the following tradesmen, viz. Blacksmiths,
watch-makers, coppersmiths, taylors, shoemakers, ship-carpenters and caulkers, weavers,
cabinet-makers, ship-joiners, nailers, engravers, copperplate printers, plasterers, bricklayers,
sawyers and painters. Also schoolmasters, clerks and book-keepers, farmers and labourers,
and some lively smart boys, fit for various other employments, whose times are to be disposed of.

It has been estimated that the redemptioners comprised almost 80% of the total British and continental emigration to America prior to the Revolution.

After indentures were forbidden, the passage had to be prepaid, giving rise to the inhumane conditions of the 'coffin ships' in the second half of the 19th century.

Coffin ship is the name given to any boat that has been overinsured and is therefore worth more to its owners sunk than afloat. These ships, crowded and disease ridden, with poor access to food and water, resulted in the deaths of many people as they crossed the Atlantic. Owners of coffin ships provided as little food, water, and living space as was legally possible – if they obeyed the law at all. While coffin ships were the cheapest way to cross the Atlantic, mortality rates of 30% aboard the coffin ships were common. It was said that sharks could be seen following the ships, because so many bodies were thrown overboard.

The term "Coffin ship" has also been used to refer to the ships that carried Irish immigrants escaping the Great Irish Famine as well as displaced Highlanders due to the Highland Clearances.

You will note that in modern media, though the travails of Irish immigrants fleeing the "Great Famine" between 1845 and 1852, is often talked about, and depicted: the coffin ships are NEVER mentioned. Even though the human losses on Coffin Ships (30%) was GREATER THAN THAT ON A SLAVE SHIP FROM AFRICA!

That is because the Coffin Ships ONLY related to Blacks.

You will recall that the exile of Black Britain's to the Americas started with the supporters of the Black Stuarts of Scotland circa 1642 - and so it ends with the exile of the last Blacks in Scotland.

The Highland Clearances
The Highland Clearances were forced displacements of the population of the Scottish Highlands during the 18th and 19th centuries. They led to mass emigration to the sea coast, the Scottish Lowlands, and the North American colonies. The clearances were particularly notorious as a result of the brutality of many evictions.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
My own "Mea culpa".

Many years ago - before my research, after being told by certain Blacks, that they had traced their ancestry back to this or that part of Europe. I reacted with disbelief and disdain, feeling that they were trying to "put on airs". Needless to say, my mistake. And I do apologize, in at least one case, it is unfortunately posthumously.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The illegal slave traders could transport large numbers of slaves into the United States. They wiped out entire parts of Africa.

The Royal African Company (RAC) was upset about the trade in Malagasy and Mozambique slaves by none registered slave traders.

Mannix D.P., & Cowley,M. in Black Cargoes; History of the Atlantic Slave Trade 1518-1865. (The Viking Press, New York) report that in 1683 the RAC claimed that as many as 900 slaves were transported to the United States every two months (p.243). In 1721, the RAC began to import slaves from Madagascar and Mozambique.

Using the figures of the RAC for none registered slavers in 1683 (6x900) of 5400 slaves sold in the United States by American slave traders, we can conservatively estimate that between 1683-1721, for example, around 205,000 slaves entered the United States from Madagascar and Mozambique.

This trade in Malagasy slaves did not end after the RAC began importing slaves from Southeast Africa, according to Mannix and Cowley(10) Madagacy slaves were still coming into the United States as late as 1806 (p.244).

If an estimated 205,000 slaves came to the US in 39 years, just imagine the number of slaves sold in the U.S., from other parts of Africa by American slavers and the RAC.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - I really don't know anything about those books - but they're wrong.

East Africa was the territory of The Dutch East India Company and the Portuguese.

East African slaves were used mainly IN East Africa and Asia.

In the West - Both supplied slaves to the Caribbean and Latin America, as did everybody else - INCLUDING American Slave ships, NOT the United states.

North America was the territory of the Dutch West India Company.

The Dutch had only a relatively insignificant share in the Atlantic slave trade, never averaging much more than 5–6 per cent of the total. After their short-lived Brazilian colony, they turned to Spanish America, transporting around 100,000 slaves to this region by 1730.

The Dutch bought their slaves in West Africa and the Congo/Angola region. The slaves were mostly taken to the West Indies or Surinam.

The Royal African Company
Wiki
The Royal African Company was a slaving company set up by the Stuart family and London merchants once the former retook the English throne in the English Restoration of 1660. It was led by James, Duke of York, Charles II's brother.

Originally known as the Company of Royal Adventurers Trading to Africa, it was granted a monopoly over the English slave trade, by its charter issued in 1660. With the help of the army and navy it established slavery posts on the West African coast, and it was responsible for seizing any English ships that were transporting guns.

It collapsed in 1667 during the war with the Netherlands – the very war it started by having company Admiral Robert Holmes attack the Dutch African trade posts in 1664 – and re-emerged in 1672, having been merged with those of the Gambia Merchants' Company into the new Royal African Company, with a royal charter to set up forts, factories, troops and to exercise martial law in West Africa, in pursuit of trade in gold, silver and slaves.

In the 1680s it was transporting about 5,000 slaves per year. Many were branded with the letters 'DY', after its chief, the Duke of York, who succeeded his brother on the throne in 1685, becoming James II. Other slaves were branded with the company's initials, RAC, on their chests.[2]

Between 1672 and 1689 it transported around 90,000-100,000 slaves. Its profits made a major contribution to the increase in the financial power of those who controlled London.

In 1698, it lost its monopoly. This was advantageous for merchants in Bristol, even if, like the Bristolian Edward Colston, they had already been involved in the compound. The number of slaves transported on English ships then increased dramatically.

The company continued slaving until 1731, when it abandoned slaving in favour of trafficking in ivory and gold dust. Charles Hayes (1678–1760), mathematician and chronologist was sub-governor of Royal African Company till 1752 when it was dissolved. Its successor was the African Company of Merchants.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I think what is lost when discussing American slavery, is the impact of the Caribbean. Of the 40 million people in that area, almost all are Black or mulatto. Save for the very few, ALL OF THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE ARE DEAD! EVERYONE CURRENTLY THERE CAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Particularly Jamaica and Barbados, were the sites of the most cruel and despicable Slavery in history - the slaves lived only a few years. Consider then, how many of the 12 million slaves imported from Africa, it took to achieve the modern population.

The answer to that question, proves the lie of most Latin American Blacks (Mexico, central and south America) being from Africa.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
"In the course of four and a half centuries after 1492 some 9.5 million Africans arrived in the Western Hemisphere. Until the 1820s more Africans crossed the Atlantic than did Europeans, and Africans and their descendants outnumbered Europeans and their descendants in most of the new American colonies until the early nineteenth century. The balance would shift with the arrival of over 48 million Europeans in the period from 1830 to the 1920s, although African forced migration continued until the early 1860s"

The answers here:

Encyclopedia of Population
Macmillan Reference

excerpt on AA's

http://www.amazon.com/AFRICAN-AMERICAN-POPULATION-HISTORY-Encyclopedia-Population/dp/B001SIMKMO

Amazon Digital Price: $5.90

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^More and more, we are seeing studies which show that the African component of Blacks in the Americas, is smaller than the history hiders want us to believe.

BTW - Your refusal to post the last part of the Presidents report, makes you a history hider too. By now you must see that it doesn't work.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The post above relates to a report commissioned in 1860 by President Buchanian, to ascertain whether or not the laws against importing Slaves were being circumvented by smugglers.

The job was given to investigator Ben F. Slocumb, and was done over a period of two months, in which he visited (undercover) all of the coastal Slave states.

In Wilmington Delaware he reports:

"I neither saw nor heard of any "Native Africans".

He goes on to say: "ON THE CONTRARY, I WAS CONVINCED THAT THERE WERE "NO" NEGROES OF THAT CLASS IN WILMINGTON, AND HAD NOT BEEN OF LATE YEARS"

(Wilmington of course has always had a large Black population).

Even more incredibly:

In New Orleans he says:

"I visited all of the Negro depots in that city and could find "NO AFRICANS".

I was assured by prominent citizens that there were "NO AFRICANS" IN NEW ORLEANS, AND HAD NOT BEEN SINCE THE SPRING.

(New Orleans has always had a HUGE Black population.)

http://abolition.nypl.org/content/docs/text/buchanian_espionage.pdf

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Most Black Americans stupidly, left it to the Albinos to research their history, and then tell it back to them. As it turns out, that was NOT a good idea.

Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had!

Ya been took!

Ya been hoodwinked!

Bamboozled!

Led astray!

Run amok!

Malcolm X

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
"In the course of four and a half centuries after 1492 some 9.5 million Africans arrived in the Western Hemisphere. Until the 1820s more Africans crossed the Atlantic than did Europeans, and Africans and their descendants outnumbered Europeans and their descendants in most of the new American colonies until the early nineteenth century. The balance would shift with the arrival of over 48 million Europeans in the period from 1830 to the 1920s, although African forced migration continued until the early 1860s"

The answers here:

Encyclopedia of Population
Macmillan Reference

excerpt on AA's

http://www.amazon.com/AFRICAN-AMERICAN-POPULATION-HISTORY-Encyclopedia-Population/dp/B001SIMKMO

Amazon Digital Price: $5.90

Note: It was in the decades following 1830s, to be precise 1848, that European slaves and Serfs were "freed" from their plantation and brought over to Americas to get a piece of the pie that the so-called Negros had baked all this 350 years....

They came in their millions to get a cut of the pie.

And they were fortified with a new philosophy of racism against the so-called negro, so that the newly freed albino slaves would now feel better with himself.

And by racism the elites created a divide between the suffering masses, designating one wretched class as white and the other as black. Telling them that white is right.

So those slaves of the European plantations, now strut the word, calling themselves white, chatting about how rich they are, yet they die everyday in the new debt slavery, knowledge slavery, mental enslavement.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

In Wilmington Delaware he reports:

"I neither saw nor heard of any "Native Africans".

He goes on to say: "ON THE CONTRARY, I WAS CONVINCED THAT THERE WERE "NO" NEGROES OF THAT CLASS IN WILMINGTON, AND HAD NOT BEEN OF LATE YEARS"

(Wilmington of course has always had a large Black population).

Even more incredibly:

In New Orleans he says:

"I visited all of the Negro depots in that city and could find "NO AFRICANS".

I was assured by prominent citizens that there were "NO AFRICANS" IN NEW ORLEANS, AND HAD NOT BEEN SINCE THE SPRING.

(New Orleans has always had a HUGE Black population.)

Most Black Americans stupidly, left it to the Albinos to research their history, and then tell it back to them.

NOTHING!

NOTHING!

Nothing!

Nothing!

That the Albinos have told you is true!

Ya, but there were thousands-upon-thousands of Black Europeans!

Black Confederate Soldiers

-

One of the more notable state militias was the all black 1st Louisiana Native Guard, a militia unit composed of free men of color. It was the first of any North American unit to have African American officers. The unit was short lived, and forced to disband in February 1862. The unit was "intended as a response to demands from members of New Orleans' substantial free black population that they be permitted to participate in the defense of their state, the unit was used by Confederate authorities for public display and propaganda purposes but was not allowed to fight." A Union army regiment was later formed under the same name after General Butler took control of the city.

-

-

-

-

Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had!

Ya been took!

Ya been hoodwinked!

Bamboozled!

Led astray!

Run amok!

Malcolm X

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This ends my education of Charlie bass, and those poor ignorant souls like him.

Hopefully, lessons have been learned - but I doubt it.

Even now they still follow that most illogical course. (I really don't get it, you know that the Albinos have been, and still are, your historical enemies. Yet you rely on them, to tell you about yourself? It makes no sense!

Anyway, with the advent of genetic testing, the Albinos have come up with a new way to confuse you about your origins.

Genetic Ancestry Of African-Americans Reveals New Insights About Gene Expression.

Populations of recently mixed ancestry such as African Americans, who on average inherit about 80% African and 20% European ancestry.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081205094513.htm

Gene Study Shows Most Black Americans Have Some European Ancestry.

Harvard University’s School of Public Health has just concluded a genetic study on Black American heritage. Using a technique known as 'gene expression', researchers were able to conclude that most Black Americans have some European ancestry. According to the study, the average Black American today has an ancestry of 80% African, with the remaining 20% most likely white European.

http://www.genealogyintime.com/NewsStories/2008/December/gene_study_shows_most_black_americans_have_some_european_ancestry.html

Of course the gist of these studies is that Blacks show European genes as a result of admixture IN the Americas.

A question to be asked of them, is just exactly WHAT constitutes Albino European genes, and how are they DIFFERENT from BLACK European genes, as those Black genes are found in Europe, Africa, and Asia.

When their mouths close, and they start to argue with you, you might want to show them this picture.

Results of the DNA tests indicate that in the Nuclear family, the Father was Y-dna R1a, the Mother was MTdna - K

-

In setting you up for their latest lie, the Albinos have carefully cultivated your mind to have you believe that Black/White mating is common and greatly desired by Blacks.

Actually White/Asian mating is MUCH more common, and Black/White marriages are actually DECLINING!

Asian and White

Marriages between White Americans and Asian Americans are increasingly common for both genders in the United States.

In 2008, of new marriages including an Asian man, 80% were to an Asian spouse and 14% to a White spouse; of new marriages involving an Asian woman, 61% were to an Asian spouse and 31% to a White spouse. Asian Americans of both genders who are U.S.-raised are much more likely to be married to Whites than their non-U.S.-raised counterparts. A 1998 Washington Post article states 36% of young Asian Pacific American men born in the United States married White women, and 45% of U.S.-born Asian Pacific American women took White husbands during the year of publication

Black and White

In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner

Please Black Americans, not just Charlie - do get you heads out of your asses.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com