EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Rihanna Racially Assaulted In Portugal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rihanna Racially Assaulted In Portugal
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/12/rihanna-racially-assaulted-portugal/
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much African ancestry are in the Portuguese? I wouldn't be surprised if the level of African ancestry in Portuguese and Spaniards is greater than 1/8th or even around 1/4th.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She reinforces the stereotype (fact) of Negro women. Just look at her Tweet comments.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes because women who're being degraded should just sit there, take it and cry.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I did not say that. Just look at her tweet response.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angola should stop giving them economic aid and investments if they are going to act the fool around blk folks.. [Razz]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A verse from Rhianna's song, "Man down."

Look, I never thought I'd do it
Never thought I'd do it
Never thought I'd do it, oh gosh
What ever happened to me
Ever happened to me, ever happened to me
Why did I pull the trigger
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, boom
And end a nigga, end a niggas life so soon

Someone tell that cunt hoe to take her hypocritical ass and jump off the next Barbadian bridge.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rihanna kicks a pink ass liar...

The editor of a Dutch fashion magazine criticised by US singer Rihanna for using a racist slur to describe her, has resigned.

Eva Hoeke, editor-in-chief at Jackie, will leave with immediate effect after the pop star reacted angrily on Twitter to the article.

The singer labelled the publication "disrespectful" and "rather desperate".

A statement from Jackie apologised with Hoeke saying she has reacted "too quickly" to criticism of the article.

The feature used language to describe Rihanna that the star found offensive.

Star's anger

Directing her anger at Hoeke on Twitter Rihanna wrote: "There are thousands of Dutch girls who would love to be recognised for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article.

"Instead, you paid to print one degrading an entire race."

Rihanna also accused the magazine's article of being "a poor representation of the evolution of human rights."

The magazine has apologised in a statement posted on their Facebook page.

In the post Hoeke is quoted as saying: "I realise that my first reaction through Twitter, in which I indicated that it was a joke, has been an incomplete misrepresentation of what me, and also the author of the article, meant.

"I should have counted to 10 before taking unsubtle stands through social media channels.

"Through this my credibility has been hurt, and that neither fits the role of an editor-in-chief, nor Jackie Magazine. "

Before the announcement of Hoeke's departure she had described the article as a "bad joke" on Twitter, and had defended the article saying there was "no racist motive".

The magazine's publisher said they will invite Rihanna to share her opinions on the article in their next issue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/16283438

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blaccentric bull:
^I did not say that. Just look at her tweet response.

Interesting!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fukc that hoe. I am tired of bleeding heart white liberals always caving in to the demands of Black hypocrites. Grow some damn balls already!!

"Look, I never thought I'd do it
Never thought I'd do it
Never thought I'd do it, oh gosh
What ever happened to me
Ever happened to me, ever happened to me
Why did I pull the trigger
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, boom
And end a nigga, end a niggas life so soon" - Man Down

"You gotta love me(love me)
Bitch I’m special(bitch im special)
I want everybody thinking that I got something else(something else)
they don’t have
La da da da da da" - Bitch Im Special

Those are your verses, Rihanna. You can dish out so expect to receive some of that, hoe. And in my book, you are still a NIGGABITCH.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rihanna isn't a pure-blooded Negroid, she's admixed. Her ancestry is partially Irish (white) and a heavy mix of something native to the americas (look her bio up), not just black.

What's funny though is that she is obsessed to look more white than black, yet on twitter claims to have pride in being coloured and self-identifies as black.

She dyes her hair regularly red or blonde to look white. It looks ugly though on her and she looks nothing like a white woman. Furthermore she also artifically straightens her hair to look more white, and often uses skin lightening creme. Where exactly is her black pride?

Rihanna trying to look like a redhead white woman (fake red hair and fake hair texture):

-

A real redhead white woman (natural beauty):

-

As CT says... Rihanna = EPIC FAIL. She tries her hardest to look like a white woman, but fails and just looks ugly.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rihanna is a sexy Bitch.
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by µ:
Rihanna is a sexy Bitch.

Incorrect. Her hair texture & colour are fake, secondly she uses skin lightening creme. Everything about her is artificial, she tries her hardest to look white, but fails.

Here is her real (coiled) hair roots -

-

very ugly and not an attractive face. I think she will have a nose job next, since her nose is wide because of her partial negroid ancestry. Wide noses are not considered attractive.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/12/rihanna-racially-assaulted-portugal/

The jealousy of many Europeans is limitless. Truly a psychological problem not easily resolved.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Originally posted by µ:
Rihanna is a sexy Bitch.

Incorrect. Her hair texture & colour are fake, secondly she uses skin lightening creme. Everything about her is artificial, she tries her hardest to look white, but fails.

Here is her real (coiled) hair roots -

-

very ugly and not an attractive face. I think she will have a nose job next, since her nose is wide because of her partial negroid ancestry. Wide noses are not considered attractive.

to you - outcasst. But not to billions of people. obviously 100s of millions of Africans and southern and East Asians have what u considered broad noses. And btw Africans and their descendants being a fairly prolific people - as u may have noticed - r not going anywhere. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com