EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do any of you sick losers have jobs?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do any of you sick losers have jobs?
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

I decided to see if you piss pots were still doing the same thing after five months and damn you still are. LOL! LOL! Quadra LOL!!!!!!!

Its hard to believe that human beings lives could get this pathetic. But you guys are living proof of it.

From a psychiatrist's view (and from a normal persons point of view for that matter) you losers are demented.

What normal person sits around on their ass doing what you losers do?

I think that it is safe to say that you guys:

1. Are not employed.

2. Are not in any upper management positions if by some miracle you are employed.

3. Do not own any kind of business.

Can anyone with a straight face say that people who do not fit any of the above would spend hour after hour, day after day, month after month, year after year obsessing psychotically over how individuals and ethnic groups look?

I also think it is safe to say that 95% of you loons are hard up sexually frustrated misfits.

This forum must be how you alleviate your frustrations with life. Which is why all of you are struggling losers.

Quick question how many times do each of you refresh the topic list page of this forum each hour or day?

20 times? 30 times? 40 times? 50 times?

HA HA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This is some sad **** right here. : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you ever get the hang of the east/west/latitude/longitude thing? [Wink]
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
 -
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
As a matter of fact within a week I will be away from this forum again like I have for the past 2 months. Only this time I will not be returning. It is a waste of life being around a bunch of losers obsessed with the false concept of race. Saying the same things day in and day out.

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com