EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DNA LIES!!! FRAUD ON A GRAND SCALE (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: DNA LIES!!! FRAUD ON A GRAND SCALE
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manu:
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
Blah Blah Blah Post up info to prove it or shut up

Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA) has its origins in east africa ewe are 97% E1b1a no israel for you

While E1b originated in East Africa, according to the current consensus, the mutation E1b1a1 M2 is mainly West-Central.
Whats is your point?
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Koka Kola why she gotta be a Bitch?? while I can't say she can back-up her claims to be of Kush/Meroitic royal line I wouldn't go around calling her bitch and who knows maybe just maybe there could be something to her claims,without actually looking into it you never know.
The Anlo Ewes, an ethnic group on the eastern coast of Ghana, are believed to have settled in Notsie in Togo when they first migrated from Southern Sudan. Legend has it that they escaped from the tyrannical ruler of Notsie, Ago-Koli, by walking backwards.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005723
From part of an earlier conversation,so in any case tradition place some of them on the Nile back in the past,if they had connections to even earlier connection to folks even further down river over the passage of hundreds of yrs if not more who knows!! I say investigate first before being dismissive.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com