EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » CAH-SH*T-HE-RIDES JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CAH-SH*T-HE-RIDES JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He just can't stay away from us....we are an obsession/fixation for him....smh [Roll Eyes]

[Frown] It's sad how he cares more to be here mingling with us, rather than caring for his own people enough to par with them and teach them his version of his-story/HUE-manity, since he feels so strongly about it...one would think he would want to be where he is welcome...either he's obsessed/fixated on Black People and so returns to us consistently and constantly like a bad penny..AND/OR..his own people no want him neidda so he feels he has no choice but to return time and again...to get his teeth kicked in online...
 -

Poor unwanted likkle yte bwoy...  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is an obsessed lonely whackjob. LOL.

-

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

- They spayed CAH-SH*T-HE-RIDES' MOTHER RIGHT AFTER HIS BIRTH ENUH...THEY SAID THE BREEDING SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE, MUCH LESS SHOULD IT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This week i only posted in 2 or 3 threads, especially Clyde's thread.

I'm here to counter the lies from afrocentrics, and if that means i have to type on my keyboard to black people who live 10000 miles away, then that's fine by me.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Meaningless, and completely irrelevant...much like yourSelf...

Mi seh tuh mi people dem again-

quote:
He just can't stay away from us....we are an obsession/fixation for him....smh [Roll Eyes]

[Frown] It's sad how he cares more to be here mingling with us, rather than caring for his own people enough to par with them and teach them his version of his-story/HUE-manity, since he feels so strongly about it...one would think he would want to be where he is welcome...either he's obsessed/fixated on Black People and so returns to us consistently and constantly like a bad penny..AND/OR..his own people no want him neidda so he feels he has no choice but to return time and again...to get his teeth kicked in online...
 -

Poor unwanted likkle yte bwoy...  -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com