EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 0 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 0
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:

"les égyptiens avaient une peau noire dans l'antiquité"

"The Egyptians had black skin in antiquity"
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atemu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beja/Horn African type.

Not the West African broad type most associate black with.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
the term Black or referred to the term its self as a problem. As stated, the problem with social constructs is that they're subjective, hence, the claim that "mixed" people are "included" with Blacks is false simply because the term Black is subjective and not everyone agrees with that claim.

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atemu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Journalist: How looked Akhenaten??
Dr Charlier: he looked like a normal man but he was a BLACK MAN. Do not forget that egyptians had black skin in antiquity. they still have it a little right now but they lost their blackness a little after the invasions of numerous populations in Egypt but the Egyptians - i hate the Negroid word because it has a bad connotation, however it is a reality biologically speaking- but you have to imagine that the Ancients had black skin, more than they [the moderns] do right now.

i tried my best to translate.

Why are they calling BROWN skin black?

[Confused]

-

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atemu:
quote:
Dr Charlier: he looked like a normal man but he was a BLACK MAN. Do not forget that egyptians had black skin in antiquity. they still have it a little right now but they lost their blackness a little after the invasions of numerous populations in Egypt but the Egyptians - i hate the Negroid word because it has a bad connotation, however it is a reality biologically speaking- but you have to imagine that the Ancients had black skin, more than they [the moderns] do right now.

quote:

-  -

-

-
[/QUOTE]

Hypocrisy:

1. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behaviour, esp the pretence of virtue and piety

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atemu at 29 January, 2012 01:48 PM:
Beja/Horn African type.

Beja

-

-

Ethiopians

-

Somalis

-

quote:
Originally posted by Atemu: 29 January, 2012 02:59 PM

[/QB][/QUOTE]

West African "Blacks" according to the 1:48 pm Atmenu aka Manu

-  -

-

-

Manu aka Atemu's scientifc definition of African features...The Above East/Horners are Brown, the Below West Africans a Blacks not Browns and the Egyptians skin on the image he posted don't match to west Africans..

Manu Logic

Manu's-world.com

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Your selective pictures don't mean anything to me. I am fully aware how said populations look like and don't need some selective biased crap presentations.

Secondly, in the real world (not some fantasy world you live in) West Africans stick out a lot when among people like the Beja and Eritreans.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Your selective pictures

quote:

-

quote:
Originally posted by Atemu:(Selective Picture)
I am fully aware how said populations look like and don't need some selective biased crap presentations.

quote:

.Claims to know what Africans look like, then implys only West Africans are "Broad"..  -

-

quote:
West Africans stick out a lot when among people like the Beja and Eritreans.
(Notice the Back Peddle trying to envoke Beja and Eritreans not Horners in general like he did earlier.)

-

-

-

The above has one image with West African children from Ghana, the other Eritrean and Ethiopian..

Should be easy to figure out, after all you have...

Manu Logic 101

Manu's-world.com

Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
The average Ethiopian would call you a Baria (derogatory word for West Africans/Slaves). Keep trying to associate yourself with people who don't look like you.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost in translation...

In french, "noir" can signify dark skin or any complexion contrasting white skin; including tawny and ruddy complexion. And no where in the translation OP provided does he say that ancient Egyptians were "Black people." He says that the man had dark skin and that Egyptians of antiquity had dark skin.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim......

Example:
quote:
The average Ethiopian would call you a Baria (derogatory word for West Africans/Slaves). Keep trying to associate yourself with people who don't look like you.

^^^^
This is what is trying to tell us about Africans and our features...notice how quickly they contradict themselves and yet claim to be expert on African features..

Manu Logic...

Manu's-world.com

Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
The average Ethiopian would be disgusted by being associated with West Africans, they absolutely hate it (they have many derogatory words for West African people). However, Black Americans of West African origin like Jari seems to think they are his people! Oh the irony.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim......

quote:
The average Ethiopian would be disgusted by being associated with West Africans, they absolutely hate it (they have many derogatory words for West African people). However, Black Americans of West African origin like Jari seems to think they are his people! Oh the irony.

2nd attempt at a Fallacy argument
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Lost in translation...

In french, "noir" can signify dark skin or any complexion contrasting white skin; including tawny and ruddy complexion. And no where in the translation OP provided does he say that ancient Egyptians were "Black people." He says that the man had dark skin and that Egyptians of antiquity had dark skin.

In short, he's saying that the Egyptians of antiquity were different. Also, see Kokakola's translation. Comparing them to the term "Negroid" is a dead giveaway concerning what he meant (that they were "Black").

Confirming Truth in damage control. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Fallacy arguments-2

You are a lowly slave to them and they do not see you as related to them. While you desperately try to claim them.

A typical Amhara would not allow his daughter to marry a Black American.

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Beja/Horn African type.

The Beja are heavily Caucasoid admixed, its why they have finer craniofacial features.

The afronuts out of self-hatred of the broad negroid phenotype though resort to claiming the finer features in Beja are apart of natural african diversity.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Topic A is abandoned.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Fallacy arguments-2

You are a lowly slave to them and they do not see you as related to them. While you desperately try to claim them.

A typical Amhara would not allow his daughter to marry a Black American.

3rd attempt at a Fallacy argument..

Shall I take this as you inability to rectify your contradictions above..??

(Take note, these are the people who claim to be experts on African features)

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Indeed.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Jari, You are a desperate low-life character with an identity crisis. Our discussion is over.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Our discussion is over.

Translation: Jari did not fall for my fallacy arguments, I admit defeat.

You're dismissed..

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A typical Amhara would not allow his daughter to marry a Black American. [/QB]

This is how the egyptians depicted the Negroid:

-

[Roll Eyes]

very bestial. No one would want their daughter with that.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link to actual quote?

quote:

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Keep trying to associate yourself with people who don't look like you.
Every afronut on this forum in real life is phenotypically Negroid, yet when they come on this forum they try to cluster themselves with thin nosed and straighter haired, predominantly Caucasoid, North Africans. This is done out of self-hatred. They all hate looking in the mirror.

Just as an example, here is the afronut clyde winters in real life -

-

On this forum though clyde doesn't identify with his own Negroid traits. Instead you hear the usual afronut fantasy of thin nosed blacks or blacks with straight hair, despite the fact none of the afronuts have those features themselves. [Roll Eyes]

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jari, You are a desperate low-life character with an identity crisis. Our discussion is over.

Courtesy of wikipedia:

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it.

Bowing out through the use of yet another logical fallacy? LMAO

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you are like a broken record. . .

Seriously, can AEians can be anything else but indigenous black people of Africa. Don't need a French anthropologist to tell me that.

But for those who speak French. What is he saying about Nefertiti min 6:48?

Also C-Ass can you give up on that Kaka-soid nonsense. Stop tryng to steal African history by calling them Kaka-soids. Afrocentrics don't call the ancient one "Negroes". It is anthropoligists who call AEians Negroid.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Afrocentrism has changed.

In the 1970's and 80's, the Afrocentrics, like Diop, were arguing that the AE's were Negroid with wide noses and wooly hair.

As of 2012 however, modern Afrocentrics are now arguing that the AE's were thin nosed and wavy/straight haired but still somehow magically ''black'' despite admitting they had Caucasoid bone morphology and non-Negroid hair.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Awwww, shut your tranny ho, you fuching bytch! What do you know about Ethiopians and West Africans?

All Black people of Africa are one! That is why we have African Union with headquarters in Adis Abebe.

All Black people are therefore welcome in Addis Abebe.

I have been there, and I know.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Awwww, shut your tranny ho, you fuching bytch! What do you know about Ethiopians and West Africans?

All Black people of Africa are one! That is why we have African Union with headquarters in Adis Abebe.

All Black people are therefore welcome in Addis Abebe.

I have been there, and I know.

You would never be able to get an Amhara wife! They would not let their daughters marry a 'baria' like you.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvNNgtDpYY

Ethiopias biggest music star showing love to his africa brothers

And somalia's biggest star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQmdTt5dPQ

YOU FAIL lol

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
You don't know what they say behind your backs!

''Ethiopians are of Semitic stock and at that time they called all other black Africans “baria” without batting an eye. Abyssinians, together with the Arabs, were the greatest slave merchants on the eastern coast of Africa.''
Michael B. Lentakis - 2005

One of many examples.

Amhara racism against Negroid people is well-documented.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You don't know what they say behind your backs!

''Ethiopians are of Semitic stock and at that time they called all other black Africans “baria” without batting an eye. Abyssinians, together with the Arabs, were the greatest slave merchants on the eastern coast of Africa.''
Michael B. Lentakis - 2005

One of many examples.

Amhara racism against Negroid people is well-documented.

West Africans have racial terms for African Americans aswell does that mean there not the same people?
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
West Africans have racial terms for African Americans aswell does that mean there not the same people?

Most West Africans would not care if their daughter married an African American.

However, Ethiopians, especially Amharas, would not allow it and would be disgusted if their daughter did so. She would be disowned because Ethiopians look down on African Americans and West Africans.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Most West Africans would not care if their daughter married an African American.

And how do you know this?
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
I live in a city with a diverse African community, so I am aware of these things.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
 -

Prodigy Ethiopian/Jamacian Mix

Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
His Ethiopian side of the family must be disgusted by his very existence.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
I live in a city with a diverse African community, so I am aware of these things.

Or in other words I got no proof LOL
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Look at this:

http://www.sohh.com/2012/01/prodigy_reveals_secret_to_battling_sickl.html

His Jamaican blood degraded his biological fitness by giving him the typical Negroid disease.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Look at this:

His Jamaican blood degraded his biological fitness by giving him the typical Negroid disease.

And?
HornAfrican
Member # 14279

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HornAfrican     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where I live I know several Ethiopian Amhara ladies that are married to Jamaicans and none of them are disowned by their families.

There are many East Africans that have broad features and some West Africans who don't.

Posts: 53 | From: Iran | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Look at this:

And?
If his Ethiopian parent married a fellow Ethiopian the child would not have been suffering from it.
 -

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Look at this:

And?
If his Ethiopian parent didn't marry a Jamaican the child would not be suffering from it.

-

Ok so only Jamaicans get diseases and Ethiopians dont?
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Ethiopians do not have this Negroid disease, look at that map.
HornAfrican
Member # 14279

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HornAfrican     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ethiopians do not have this Negroid disease, look at that map.

Are Ethiopian non-Negroids? [Big Grin]
Posts: 53 | From: Iran | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Atemu is Manu an Arabian who thinks he knows about Africans better than we do ourselves..lmao.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com