EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Even with all the Truths we Know/Learn...NEVER FORGET!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Even with all the Truths we Know/Learn...NEVER FORGET!
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Along with all the other Truths that we know and have yet to discover, we must NEVER forget what they did to our Ancestors...this thread is NOT about 'victimization' but about the remembrance of what our Ancestors suffered/endured:

-

-

-

-

-

-
A thirteen year old servant repeatedly burnt on the back by her mistress for upsetting her. The mistress was apprehended for abuse, but released on a $5,000 bail

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-
Bill of lading for the slave ship Sally on its departure from Providence

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The seeds we water we will one day harvest.
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-
NOTE THE LIKKLE YTE CHILDREN IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER SMH...

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
Scene of Lynching at Clanton, Alabama, Aug. 1891

-
The lynching of African American John Carter and a portion of the lynch mob in Little Rock; May 1927.

-
Lynching 1930 - a mob of 10,000 whites

-

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

-

That is Emmett Till. He sexually assaulted a white female. The story is well known.

Why exactly are you defending rapists or sexual molesters?

You don't need to bring race into this. Any one regardless of race who rapes or sexually molests should be hung.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

-

That is Emmett Till. He sexually assaulted a white female. The story is well known.

Why exactly are you defending rapists or sexual molesters?

You don't need to bring race into this. Any one regardless of race who rapes or sexually molests should be hung.

ummmm....your EEDIATNESS is shining thru as always but just a lil brighter this time cah...

YOU STUPID STUPID JANCRO...That is NOT Emmitt Till....who was a 14 year old YUTE...who did nothing more than speak to- at the worst flirted with- a grown yte female...he was taken by yte men, who gouged out one of his eyes, shot him in the head and threw his body in the Tallahatchie River...weighting his body down with a cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. His body was found in the river three days later.

As a Woman, I don't support rapists regardless of skin color...

Is it your position that a 14 yr old yute who FLIRTS with or just SPEAKS TO [an adult] female- whether she is yte or not- is sexual assault? I am going to assume it's your position that he deserved that horrible death for speaking to, or flirting with, a dutty yte broad....

You should be executed in a horrible manner yes...

- or  - or  - or  - or this  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T & R, this history is important to remember but aren't you a liitle like some Jews who obsess on their holocuast all day long?
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
T & R, this history is important to remember but aren't you a liitle like some Jews who obsess on their holocuast all day long?

Bad comparison...and NO.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is it your position that a 14 yr old yute who FLIRTS with or just SPEAKS TO [an adult] female- whether she is yte or not- is sexual assault?
According to the reports, Emmett Till, grabbed a white girl by the waist and tried to rape her.

Why else did the girl run away and grab a PISTOL?

It really has nothing to do with race. If Till was White, i would still support him being hung. The fact is though there are more black rapists than whites, this is statistical fact.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Is it your position that a 14 yr old yute who FLIRTS with or just SPEAKS TO [an adult] female- whether she is yte or not- is sexual assault?
According to the reports, Emmett Till, grabbed a white girl by the waist and tried to rape her.

Why else did the girl run away and grab a PISTOL?

It really has nothing to do with race. If Till was White, i would still support him being hung. The fact is though there are more black rapists than whites, this is statistical fact.

At most he grabbed her hand for a moment and asked her for a date.
Did he receive a fair trail for this crime? No he got his eye gouged out and was shot in the head you hideous lying piece of racist shit .

Confession of J.W. Milam to Look Magazine:

Milam: "Well, what else could we do? He was hopeless. I'm no bully; I never hurt a nigger in my life. I like niggers -- in their place -- I know how to work 'em. But I just decided it was time a few people got put on notice. As long as I live and can do anything about it, niggers are gonna stay in their place. Niggers ain't gonna vote where I live. If they did, they'd control the government. They ain't gonna go to school with my kids. And when a nigger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'. I'm likely to kill him. Me and my folks fought for this country, and we got some rights. I stood there in that shed and listened to that nigger throw that poison at me, and I just made up my mind. 'Chicago boy,' I said, 'I'm tired of 'em sending your kind down here to stir up trouble. Goddam you, I'm going to make an example of you -- just so everybody can know how me and my folks stand.'

element
Member # 19569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for element     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re . Emmett till

The murder & news events surrounding Emmett till is featured in episode one of the 14 hour.

Eyes on the Prize America's Civil Rights Years documentary. Episode one also covers lynchings , Rosa Park's & the Montgomery bus boycotts

Part one

you-tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5kSap5UtQ

google video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5114363979301184193

The whole series is freely available online.

Posts: 149 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
McMahan - Rose, MO, 1856, Bill of Sale for a Negro Slave - "Henry"

Ozarks Genealogical Society
Vol. XVI, #4, Winter, 1994
In 1930, Almond O. Young, son of Mr. and Mrs. J. N. Young, had in his possession an old document, a bill-of-sale, for a negro slave. The document reads as follows:
"We, John F. McMahan and Joseph McMahan, administrators of the Estate of James McMahan, deceased, late of Wright county, Missouri, have this day bargained and sell unto Kindred Rose of Greene county, Missouri, a negro slave, named, HENRY for the sum of one thousand and twenty-five dollars to us in hand paid, the receipt whereof is hereby acknowedged. The age of said negro slave, HENRY, is about nineteen years. We warrant the said negro slave, HENRY, to be sound, sensible, healthy and a slave for life. We covenant with the said, Kindred Rose, that we are lawfully possessed, as administrators of the Estate of James McMahan, deceased, of the said negro slave, HENRY; and have full power and authority to bargain and sell said negro slave as willfully appear by reference to the proceedings of the Probate {sic} Court of Wright county, Missouri, hereunto annexed and made a part of this bill-of-sale. And we further covenant and bind ourselves, our heirs and representatives to warrant and forever defend the right and title of said negro slave, HENRY, unto said Kindred Rose, his heirs and representatives and assigns forever against the lawful claim or claims of all persons, whatever. Given under hands and seals, May {sic} the 7th, 1856.
http://www.afrigeneas.com/slavedata/BillOfSale-1856.html

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
Colored Property: State Policy And White Racial Politics In Suburban America

-

-

-

-

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The history of race in America. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

How on earth do you teach this to children? Should this be taught to children? I wonder that it might be better to teach the basic historical facts but to omit the rancid details.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com