EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » You just have to be proud of this.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You just have to be proud of this.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9b_qCemP0&feature=related

rflol!! Darwinism at work here. [Big Grin]

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Break-the-bull:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9b_qCemP0&feature=related

rflol!! Darwinism at work here. [Big Grin]

I did not open the link this time.

But I bet all you do all day is watch rubbish YouTube vids, all the time.

It tells much about your character.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^How else will I keep abreast of the latest social developments in black culture?!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought ACbull that you proclaimed to be a black person, not that anyone believed you. Well at least we now know for certain that's false and that you're not simply self hating. Another outsider cherry picking what to see black culture as.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^How else will I keep abreast of the latest social developments in black culture?!

Dang! Afroholicker, you are a pink toilet roach, a pink lavatory loving cockroach... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, you should be proud:

video at link: http://www.wyff4.com/r/30526876/detail.html

OCONEE COUNTY, S.C. -- Three Upstate teens are facing charges after deputies say two them beat up another teen while another one taped it.

Deputies said Brittany Ramey, 17, MeKinsey Shick, 18, and Jamie Long, 17 are charged with lynching, assault and battery by a mob resulting in a bodily injury.

Oconee County deputies say an officer was called to Oconee Medical Center on Monday about an assault that had happened at 506 Elhilow Lane in Townville.

Deputies said the victim, 18-year-old Kristin Myers, told them she was beaten up by Ramey and Long while Shick taped the incident. Myers said this happened while she was staying at a friend's home.

"They pulled this individual around, kicked her and beat on her. This was a pretty violent attack on this young lady," said Oconee County Chief Deputy Terry Wilson.

Myers said between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. she was woken up by the teens as they ran into the mobile home yelling that they wanted to talk to Kristen.

She said she was thrown on the floor by her hair and punched in the face by Ramey. Myers said Ramey then dragged her into the hall and Long kicked her in the head.

She said Shick was taping the incident. Myers said the teens eventually got into their car and drove away.

Deputies said the other people in the home at the time said they were sleeping and did not give the teens permission to come in.

According to deputies, Myers had scratches on her back and right arm, bruises on her face and a puncture wound on her left arm.

Deputies said Ramey was a student at West Oak High School. They said Ramey was at school at noon Monday but signed out at 1:30 p.m.

"It's sad that they chose to settle their grievances among each other in this manner. We need to get back to those things where we talk things out and workout problems," said Wilson.

They said Long and Shick are students at Walhalla High School. They said they were both absent from school Monday.

Ramey, Shick and Long are out of jail on bond.

[Roll Eyes] And they say Black females have no behavior and/or act like animals smh (a thread was created by smaddy as to that topic, btw, but I didn't feel like looking for it, and this was the next most appropriate place for this)...we could go tit for tat all day enuh...bottom line, low-class and/or violent behavior knows no color/ethnicity-lines...just like stupidity and idiocy... [Wink]  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I give you a culture and you respond by giving me an isolated incident w/a handful of perps. You are a FAIL.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirmed Eediat-Bwoy:
You are a FAIL.

Yes, dat di mon dem tell yuh madda afta dem f*ck har salt dun-out hole.....

If you had any reading comprehension you would have been able to overstand why it was posted in this thread:
quote:
....a thread was created by smaddy as to that topic, btw, but I didn't feel like looking for it, and this was the next most appropriate place for this...
If you were smart as you thought, you would know that negative behavior exists within all cultures...

[Roll Eyes] now guh drop sleep ina hogpen weh yuh belong up unda yuh madda...

-
^yuh ugly f*ckah yuh (to the far right, for those who don't know)

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Dang! Afroholicker, you are a pink toilet roach, a pink lavatory loving cockroach... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-

I concur! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com