EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » why? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why?
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 10 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the Black features? I see none. No flared nose, chunky lips, Habsburg jaw, kinky hair, muddy eyes, or roundish face. This thread is an ultimate failure.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
Where are the Black features? I see none. No flared nose, chunky lips, Habsburg jaw, kinky hair, muddy eyes, or roundish face. This thread is an ultimate failure.

^LOL! Retard, retard, retard! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Genevieve Nnaji- Nigerian movie star
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, no European influence on Nigerian genes, heh?
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol, there isn't a particular phenotype.

The one you discribe is merely a phenotype.

Why waste your time, writing nonsense...when you can attend a kkk-rally.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

From the many biased pictures you've posted on West Africans...you should know better. About the true negroes...

What happend to your philosophy, trailer park trash?

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
 -

Nice pic. It speaks volumes.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

All black people do not look a like. Put your thinking cap on. You look at a khazar/Ashkenazi jew and their look is totally different from a Southern Italian, who has a totally different look to a Norwegian who has a totally different look as compared to a person from the Ukraine.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That is why I call you a retard. No, it is the other way round. Europeans have a sea of Nigerian blood.

Read: Haplotype 19 or Benin-Sickle cell haplotype (southern Nigeria runs through Southern Europe); Haplogroup E3b (northern Nigeria runs through southern and western Europe), Haplogroup R1b (northern Nigeria runs through Iberian peninsula, Ireland, southern France, southern Germania) and muurs...

Retard, is it clearer now... [Big Grin]

Genevieve Nanji Nigeria movie star, 100% Black..
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Retard...., muur women from Nigeria...

Liinda Ikeji, model  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Retard...., muur women from Nigeria...

-

Saint Sarah Kali, of Europe
 -

"Saint Sarah, or Sainte Sara la Kali ("Saint Sara the black") the protectress of the gypsies.

The center of her veneration is Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, a place of pilgrimage for gypsies in the Camargue. Legend identifies her as the servant of one of the Three Marys, with whom she is said to have arrived in the Camargue. She has been known as a charitable woman that helped people by collecting alms, which led to the popular belief that she was a Gypsy. Subsequently she was adopted by Roma as their saint.

She is considered to be a christianized version of the Indian goddess Kali. Every 24th August, her arrival is recreated by taking her statue out of the sea and bringing it into the church."

http://dianepernet.typepad.com/diane/2008/12/dear-shaded-viewersmore-information-on-saint-sarah-the-protectress-of-the-gypsies-saint-sarah-also-known-as-sarah-the-blac.html

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

That chunky lipped enough for you?

quote:
St. Maurice was an Egyptian from Thebes in Upper Egypt. His Egyptian origin is stressed by the Coptic Greek name "Maurikios", which appears in the papyri, and is identical with the later Roman name "Mauritius", according to G. Heuser in his Personennamen der Kopten.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KoKaKoLa - You really need to be careful of religious myths and icons - most are totally bogus.

Wiki:
Saint Sarah makes her first appearance in Vincent Philippon's book The Legend of the Saintes-Maries (1521), where she portrayed as "a charitable woman that helped people by collecting alms, which led to the popular belief that she was a Gypsy." Subsequently, Sarah was adopted by Roma as their saint.

On Saint Maurice, said to be patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire.

The Holy Roman Empire of Germany, originated with the Carolingians out of France (formerly Gaul), so I could see a Roman connection. But an Egyptian connection - Nah, I don't think so. Me thinks that the Egyptian connection was fabricated by the Albinos to explain why he's Black.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike St Maurice is Black because and he and his troops were from Thebes,so says the legend,and this was before the Romans became holy.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Well, what do you expect when you have a blood-lust to black-wash history?

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
KoKaKoLa - You really need to be careful of religious myths and icons - most are totally bogus.

Wiki:
Saint Sarah makes her first appearance in Vincent Philippon's book The Legend of the Saintes-Maries (1521), where she portrayed as "a charitable woman that helped people by collecting alms, which led to the popular belief that she was a Gypsy." Subsequently, Sarah was adopted by Roma as their saint.

On Saint Maurice, said to be patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire.

The Holy Roman Empire of Germany, originated with the Carolingians out of France (formerly Gaul), so I could see a Roman connection. But an Egyptian connection - Nah, I don't think so. Me thinks that the Egyptian connection was fabricated by the Albinos to explain why he's Black.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Exactly what i thought. The female statue looks fully Caucasoid.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
But who was talking about Saint Maurice?

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:

-

quote:
St. Maurice was an Egyptian from Thebes in Upper Egypt. His Egyptian origin is stressed by the Coptic Greek name "Maurikios", which appears in the papyri, and is identical with the later Roman name "Mauritius", according to G. Heuser in his Personennamen der Kopten.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KoKaKoLa - I probably should explain:

Saint Maurice

Saint Maurice (also Moritz, Morris, or Mauritius) was the leader of the legendary Roman Theban Legion in the 3rd century, and one of the favorite and most widely venerated saints of that group. He was the patron saint of several professions, locales, and kingdoms. He is also a highly revered saint in the Coptic Orthodox Church.

According to the hagiographical material, the legion, entirely composed of Christians, had been called from Thebes in Egypt to Gaul to assist Maximian to defeat a revolt by the bagaudae. However, when Maximian ordered them to harass some local Christians, they refused and Maximian ordered the unit punished. Every tenth soldier was killed, a military punishment known as decimation. More orders followed, they still refused, partly because of Maurice's encouragement, and a second decimation was ordered. In response to their refusal to use violence against fellow Christians, Maximian ordered all the remaining members of the 6,666 unit executed. The place in Switzerland where this occurred, known as Agaunum, is now Saint Maurice-en-Valais, site of the Abbey of Saint Maurice-en-Valais.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice

At one time or another, in one publication or another: each of these "Holy Roman Empire Knights" has been identified as "Saint Maurice" by modern Albinos. As we find new publications, we will find new Black Knights, identified as "Saint Maurice". Are you seeing the trend?

"EVERY" Black Knight will be identified as "Saint Maurice".

Why?

Well the "Holy Roman Empire" was supposed to be White by the Albinos history, so how could it have "Black knights"?

What to do?

Simply call every Black Knight that you find "Saint Maurice".

-  -  -

-  -

-  -

-

It might also interest you to know, that the primary interest of Charlemagne (the first Holy Roman Emperor) was to drive the invader Germanics (the ancestors of most Albino Europeans) back to the East. As to their relationship with the Catholic Church - they used it.

What interest then, could they possibly have for some mythical Egyptian?

Charlemagne - forget the bogus images with the article - it is Wiki you know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Mike St Maurice is Black because and he and his troops were from Thebes,so says the legend,and this was before the Romans became holy.

Damn Brada-Anansi, I thought better of you.

All of these years here, and my many posts on the subject, and you learned NOTHING?

Try HARD, read my post above, READ the Wiki articles, LEARN SOMETHING!

Truly shameful.

Problem is: there are probably many more just like you - in one ear - out the other.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
KoKaKoLa - Just so you understand about the bogus pictures in the Wiki article - like I said, it IS Wiki.

Karlštejn Castle

Karlštejn Castle is a large Gothic castle founded in 1348 A.D. by Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor-elect and King of Bohemia. The castle served as a place for safekeeping the Imperial Regalia as well as the Bohemian/Czech coronation jewels, holy relics and other royal treasures. Located about 30 km southwest of Prague above the homonymic village, in the Czech Republic.

This is a portrait of Charlemagne found in the chapel there.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Back to Saint Maurice:

Being consistent in their lies and bullsh1t:

The Albinos also identified THIS Holy Roman Knight as Saint Maurice.

"They" have titled this portrait (note that I said "THEY") St Erasmus and St Maurice.

-

A while back, I did some deep research and actually came up with that Knights "REAL" name.

He was actually Ulrich von Hutten (1488 – 1523) who was a German scholar, poet and reformer. He was an outspoken critic of the Roman Catholic Church and a bridge between the humanists and the Lutheran Reformation. He was a leader of the Imperial Knights of the Holy Roman Empire.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - This statue of a "Black Holy Roman Knight" is found in Cathedral of St. Maurice and St. Catherine in Magdeburg, Germany.

-

-

As penance for your laggardly ways: dedicate your life to uncovering the REAL identity of this Knight!

While you're at it, you might just as well do this one too.

-

This one is titled:

Saint Maurice
Lucas Cranach the Elder and Workshop (German, Kronach 1472–1553 Weimar)

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike the above is how middle ages Euros imagined him to be,if we are still talking about St Maurice,he was an African from Thebes Upper Egypt,that is found dressed in middle ages armor simply reflects their temporal bias,the fact that his images is found all over Europe simply illustrates fact that he was a very popular figure after all he was the first Christian Knight.

Were there others off-course legend said so there was Sir Morien who may yet turned out to be the kind of aboriginal Black European you are hunting down as far as I know there was no precise location of any home out side Europe, but not so for St Maurice the Theban.

Morien is the adventure of a splendidly heroic Moorish knight (possibly a Christian convert) supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Sir Morien is described as follows: "He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven."

Another figure legendary was Sir Pallamdes
 -
To the Greeks, Pallamedes, the mythological figure from whom Sir Tristam's Moorish companion derives his name, was commemorated as the inventor of writing, counting, weighing and measuring and the games of the chessboard. Since his name translates as 'Ancient Wisdom', it has been suggested that all dualistic tensions were intended to be nuanced; from the most simple 'yes or no', 'O or I' to the most sophisticated of Parmenedes' models regarding 'The I and the Thou' or 'The One and the Many'. Obviously playing with the same kind of bifurcated symbolism as the Hohenstauffern eagle or the two headed branch of Ethiopia, the writer of the prose Tristam recounts that of all the knights of the Round Table, Sir Pallamedes was the only one who wore two swords. Whether as a reference to Pallamedes' name or the political wisdom Prester John stood for, or, perhaps, as a conflation of both, it is interesting that the blackamoor's head was one of the earliest watermarks in the history of paper making. Examples collected date from about 1380 to 1460.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/secret/famous/ssecretum2.html
The above could be a left over from a Black Roman family, an aboriginal Black Euro or an African with links to Axum,he is also up for grabs.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you certainy wasn't, lol.
You don't want it, son.

quote:
But who was talking about Saint Maurice?

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:

-

quote:

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saint Maurice is a Archetype for or a symbolic representation of the role Africans played in the development of and basis of Christianity. Early Christianity was strongly influenced by Egyptian religion and many Africans had converted to it in Roman North Africa before the arrival of the Muslims. Hence there would have been many Africans involved in the spread of Christianity across the Roman domains. Maurice "the Moor" simply is the epitome of this influence whether or not all the details of the mythology surrounding him are true or not.

quote:

The Catechetical School of Alexandria is the oldest Catechetical School in the world. Soon after its inception around 190 A.D. by the Christian scholar Pantanaeus, the school of Alexandria became the most important institution of religious learning in Christendom. Many prominent bishops from many areas of the world were instructed in that school under scholars such as Athenagoras, Clement, Didymus, and the great Origen, who was considered the father of theology and who was also active in the field of commentary and comparative Biblical studies. Origen wrote over 6,000 commentaries of the Bible in addition to his famous Hexapla. Many scholars such as Saint Jerome visited the school of Alexandria to exchange ideas and to communicate directly with its scholars. The scope of the school of Alexandria was not limited to theological subjects, because science, mathematics and the humanities were also taught there: The question and answer method of commentary began there, and 15 centuries before Braille, wood-carving techniques were in use there by blind scholars to read and write. The Theological college of the Catechetical School of Alexandria was re-established in 1893. Today, it has campuses in Alexandria, Cairo, New Jersey, and Los Angeles, where priests-to-be and other qualified men and women are taught among other subjects Christian theology, history, Coptic language and art---including chanting, music, iconography, tapestry etc.

Monasticism was born in Egypt and was instrumental in the formation of the Coptic Church's character of submission and humbleness, thanks to the teachings and writings of the Great Fathers of Egypt's Deserts. Monasticism started in the last years of the third century and flourished in the fourth century. Saint Anthony, the world's first Christian monk was a Copt from Upper Egypt. Saint Pachom, who established the rules of monasticism, was a Copt. And, Saint Paul, the world's first anchorite is also a Copt. Other famous Coptic desert fathers include Saint Makarios, Saint Moses the Black, and Saint Mina the wonderous. The more contemporary desert fathers include the late Pope Cyril VI and his disciple Bishop Mina Abba Mina. By the end of the fourth century, there were hundreds of monasteries, and thousands of cells and caves scattered throughout the Egyptian hills. Many of these monasteries are still flourishing and have new vocations till this day. All Christian monasticism stems, either directly or indirectly, from the Egyptian example: Saint Basil, organiser of the monastic movement in Asia minor visited Egypt around 357 A.D. and his rule is followed by the eastern Churches; Saint Jerome, who translated the Bible into Latin, came to Egypt around 400 A.D. and left details of his experiences in his letters; Saint Benedict founded monasteries in the sixth century on the model of Saint Pachom, but in a stricter form. And countless pilgrims visited the "Desert Fathers" and emulated their spiritual, disciplined lives. There is even evidence that Copts had missionaries to Nothern Europe. One example is Saint Moritz of the Theban Legion (St. Maurice) who was drafted from Egypt to serve under the Roman flag and ended up teaching Christianity to inhabitants of the Swiss Alps, where a small town and a Monastery that contains his relics as well as some of his books and belongings are named after him. Another saint from the Theban Legion is Saint Victor, known among Copts as "Boktor".

Under the authority of the Eastern Roman Empire of Constantinople (as opposed to the western empire of Rome), the Patriarchs and Popes of Alexandria played leading roles in Christian theology. They were invited everywhere to speak about the Christian faith. Saint Cyril, Pope of Alexandria, was the head of the Ecumenical Council which was held in Ephesus in the year 430 A.D. It was said that the bishops of the Church of Alexandria did nothing but spend all their time in meetings. This leading role, however, did not fare well when politics started to intermingle with Church affairs. It all started when the Emperor Marcianus interfered with matters of faith in the Church. The response of Saint Dioscorus, the Pope of Alexandria who was later exiled, to this interference was clear: "You have nothing to do with the Church." These political motives became even more apparent in Chalcedon in 451, when the Coptic Church was unfairly accused of following the teachings of Eutyches, who believed in monophysitism. This doctrine maintains that the Lord Jesus Christ has only one nature, the divine, not two natures, the human as well as the divine.

The Egyptian Church has never believed in monophysitism the way it was portrayed in the Council of Chalcedon! In that Council, monophysitism meant believing in one nature. Copts believe that the Lord is perfect in His divinity, and He is perfect in His humanity, but His divinity and His humanity were united in one nature called "the nature of the incarnate word", which was reiterated by Saint Cyril of Alexandria. Copts, thus, believe in two natures "human" and "divine" that are united in one "without mingling, without confusion, and without alteration" (from the declaration of faith at the end of the Coptic divine liturgy). There are lots of downloadable files for that at our site of st-takla.org. These two natures "did not separate for a moment or the twinkling of an eye" (also from the declaration of faith at the end of the Coptic divine liturgy).

The Coptic Church was misunderstood in the 5th century at the Council of Chalcedon. Perhaps the Council understood the Church correctly, but they wanted to exile the Church, to isolate it and to abolish the Egyptian, independent Pope, who maintained that Church and State should be separate. Despite all of this, the Coptic Church has remained very strict and steadfast in its faith. Whether it was a conspiracy from the Western Churches to exile the Coptic Church as a punishment for its refusal to be politically influenced, or whether Pope Dioscurus didn't quite go the extra mile to make the point that Copts are not monophysite, the Coptic Church has always felt a mandate to reconcile "semantic" differences between all Christian Churches. This is aptly expressed by the current 117th successor of Saint Mark, Pope Shenouda III: "To the Coptic Church, faith is more important than anything, and others must know that semantics and terminology are of little importance to us." Throughout the last century, the Coptic Church has played an important role in the ecumenical movement. The Coptic Church is one of the founders of the World Council of Churches. It has remained a member of that council since 1948 A.D. The Coptic Church is a member of the All African Council of Churches (AACC) and the Middle East Council of Churches (MECC). The Church plays an important role in the Christian movement by conducting dialogues aiming at resolving the theological differences with the Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Presbyterian, and Evangelical Churches.

Perhaps the greatest glory of the Coptic Church is its Cross. Copts take pride in the persecution they have sustained as early as May 8, 68 A.D., when their Patron Saint Mark was slain on Easter Monday after being dragged from his feet by Roman soldiers all over Alexandria's streets and alleys. The Copts have been persecuted by almost every ruler of Egypt. Their Clergymen have been tortured and exiled even by their Christian brothers after the schism of Chalcedon in 451 A.D. and until the Arab's conquest of Egypt in 641 A.D. To emphasize their pride in their cross, Copts adopted a calendar, called the Calendar of the Martyrs, which begins its era on August 29, 284 A.D., in commemoration of those who died for their faith during the rule of Diocletian the Roman Emperor. This calendar is still in use all over Egypt by farmers to keep track of the various agricultural seasons and in the Coptic Church Lectionary.

http://st-takla.org/Coptic-church-1.html

Oddly enough, the Romans persecuted the Coptic Christians before they accepted Christianiy as the religion of the empire.

Early coptic cross:
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11413503@N03/3021604379/

Early Coptic image of Christ and Disciples:
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11413503@N03/3022437396/in/set-72157608880093896/

Posts: 8898 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saint maurice -

-

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Mike the above is how middle ages Euros imagined him to be,if we are still talking about St Maurice,he was an African from Thebes Upper Egypt,that is found dressed in middle ages armor simply reflects their temporal bias,the fact that his images is found all over Europe simply illustrates fact that he was a very popular figure after all he was the first Christian Knight.

Damn boy, I'm loosing respect for you by the minute!

So you say, that is how they IMAGINED him. Why did they need to imagine, where are his Roman statues and paintings? Those are very precise images, who was the models. Why didn't everybody follow the first images model.

So you didn't read the part about where it turns out that the Maurice portrait with the Bishop was a "REAL" person named Ulrich von Hutten. A person with "reasonable" intelligence would infer that the rest of them were REAL people too.

So you say that the reason that these statues are all over Europe is because he was a real popular saint.

Well try this on, the reason that these statues of Holy Roman Knights are all over Europe is because - THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE RULED ALL OF CONTINENTAL EUROPE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.

I can't be bothered to guess at what your game is. But whatever it is, you are doing it badly.

BTW - A REAL image of a Roman saint would look more like Cass's image above, note the authentic clothing and armor, forgetting that it is Whitenized.

I can't figure out if you guys are trying to play me, or if you're really that stupid.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mike don't be a dunce he would not have any Roman statues made of him,being that he gave his pagan Roman emperor Maximilian the finger and refused to do his job. find any 3rd cent. German statues made by Germans,he was made a saintly figure during the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE by Germans and carried through the middle ages under the Hohenstauffern dynasty. Remember them??? Mike whether he is legend/Myth or real he was supposed to be from Thebes Upper Egypt. see Doug's post. Geez!!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - You have to admit that I tried to give you a break.

Lesson in life, there are always indicators when you are about to be "Left-out-to-dry".

Please note: Wiki no longer says that Saint Maurice was the patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire - they USED to, but they no longer do so.

Wiki:

Saint Maurice

Saint Maurice (also Moritz, Morris, or Mauritius) was the leader of the legendary Roman Theban Legion in the 3rd century, and one of the favorite and most widely venerated saints of that group. He was the patron saint of several professions, locales, and kingdoms. He is also a highly revered saint in the Coptic Orthodox Church.

Do you know WHY Wiki no longer says that?

Undoubtedly it is because of people like me, who point out some "Uncomfortable" facts.

The "Holy Roman Empire" had NOTHING TO DO WITH ROMANS!

THEY WERE "FRANKS".

The actual Romans - and the center of Roman Christianity - were in the Eastern Roman Empire, whose capital was Constantinople - You know, as in Constantine, the Roman Emperor who made Rome Christian! Funny, they never heard of this Saint Maurice guy.

The Title "Holy Roman Empire" was totally the creation of Pope Leo III, who was pissed because Constantinople wouldn't or couldn't protect him. Thus he created a "NEW" western Roman Empire. But the Franks didn't play his game, they USED the Church like it was their toy - what cared they for some mythical Roman saint from anywhere?

So you see Brada-Anansi, the Franks of the Holy Roman Empire, would not be seeding Europe with statues of a saint that they probably never even heard of.

BTW Brada-Anansi, speaking to your intellect, so it really seems reasonable to you, that people would completely forget a Saint for about 1,000 years, and then suddenly remember him, make him the patron Saint of one of the worlds great Empires, and then seed his statues all over a continent. All of this for a Saint who was forgotten for over a thousand years?

I know what the Albinos are selling, my question is, why are you trying to sell it too?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mike read my post stop insinuating stuff I never proposed I said at the time of his supposed demise,Rome was pagan,the Germans did they or did they not took over from the Franks??..well they are Germanic anyways but they were the ones who keep his fame alive..it was their asses that got saved by him supposedly.
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

-
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Yea, sure. Put up a photo and let us decide if you dont fit in those criteria.

quote:
quote:

What the hell is "black features"? i dont fit in the description you cited.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
Yea, sure. Put up a photo and let us decide if you dont fit in those criteria.

quote:
quote:

What the hell is "black features"? i dont fit in the description you cited.

If he doesn't fit that criteria, then he's mixed.
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ Beja are heavily Caucasoid admixed. You aren't at all a good example of a pure Negro/Black.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
^ Beja are heavily Caucasoid admixed. You aren't at all a good example of a pure Negro/Black.

Not true!
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
back to reality...

''...the Beja - have a mixture of African and Caucasoid genes''
- Cavalli-Sforza, The History and Geography of the Human Genes, 1994, p. 194

''The Beja belong to the Caucasoid race and are characterized physically by the following traits: copper-red to deep-brown skin, moderate stature (about 5 feet 5 or 6 inches in adult males), head of medium breadth... narrow nose, thin lips, and clearly Caucasoid features''
- Murdock, Africa: its peoples and their culture history, 1959, p. 315

Global Cluster analysis by Tishkoff et al. 2009

Beja Hadandawa
Cushitic 49.2%
European 33.5%
Chadic 5.8%
Niger-Congo 4.0%
Nilo-Saharan 2.2%
Indian 2.1%
East Asian 0.8%
Sandawe 0.6%
Fulani 0.6%
W. Pygmy 0.4%
Hadza 0.3%
American 0.2%
Khoisan 0.1%
Oceania 0.1%

Beja Banuamir
Cushitic 51.4%
European 31.7%
Chadic 4.3%
Niger-Congo 4.5%
Nilo-Saharan 1.7%
Indian 3.0%
East Asian 1.0%
Sandawe 0.9%
Fulani 0.4%
W. Pygmy 0.3%
Hadza 0.3%
American 0.2%
Khoisan 0.2%
Oceania 0.1%

Y-Chromosome variation among Beja by Hassan et al. 2008

E1b1b1 53%
J1 36%
A3b2 5%
R1b 5%
J2 2%

Conclusion: The Beja are heavily West Eurasian (Caucasoid) admixed.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

I dunno Cass, he looks pretty African to me.
Maybe you have them confused with the Turk mulattoes.

-

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The Beja are heavily Caucasoid admixed, take a look at the man you posted: orthognathic, thin nose, thin lips etc, all Caucasoid traits.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^ The Beja are heavily Caucasoid admixed, take a look at the man you posted: orthognathic, thin nose, thin lips etc, all Caucasoid traits.

Damn Cass, is THAT what it is?

Well why didn't you say so, the world is just "Chock-full" of Black "White-People"!

This Caucasoid is from the Andaman Islands.

-

This Caucasoid is an original South Asian.

-

This Caucasoid is from Papua New Guinea

-

This Caucasoid is the original Filipino.

-

This Caucasoid is the original Fijian.

-

This Caucasoid is a Nigerian.

-

This Caucasoid is from Burkina Faso

-

This Caucasoid is from Mali.

-

Damn, I ran out of space. Anyway there are lots more. It just goes to show - I would NEVER have guessed that they were secretly White people.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he:

Cass, how many times must we make a fool of you,
before you realize that you ARE a fool?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
back to reality...

''The Beja belong to the Caucasoid race and are characterized physically by the following traits: copper-red to deep-brown skin, moderate stature (about 5 feet 5 or 6 inches in adult males), head of medium breadth... narrow nose, thin lips, and clearly Caucasoid features''

Beja Hadandawa
Cushitic 49.2%
European 33.5%
Chadic 5.8%
Niger-Congo 4.0%
Nilo-Saharan 2.2%
Indian 2.1%
East Asian 0.8%
Sandawe 0.6%
Fulani 0.6%
W. Pygmy 0.4%
Hadza 0.3%
American 0.2%
Khoisan 0.1%
Oceania 0.1%

Beja Banuamir
Cushitic 51.4%
European 31.7%
Chadic 4.3%
Niger-Congo 4.5%
Nilo-Saharan 1.7%
Indian 3.0%
East Asian 1.0%
Sandawe 0.9%
Fulani 0.4%
W. Pygmy 0.3%
Hadza 0.3%
American 0.2%
Khoisan 0.2%
Oceania 0.1%

E1b1b1 53%
J1 36%
A3b2 5%
R1b 5%
J2 2%

I know you are someone else. You aren't the same writer is the other dimwit. Because this already has been debunked.

Cavalli-Sforza? lol sure I already understand his ways....!lol

Bejas are tropical adapted people, with barely hair on the body. Who have always remained so...for thousand up on thousands of years. The groups you've mentioned/ claim are the total opposite. They are very hairy and have cold adapted limbs.

1). Who are these West Eurasians and did these West Eurasians ended up in the hot dry dessert and slopes of that region, which is hard to access, for foreigners? What is the history of these West Eurasians?

2). What is meant by European? (while other Africans are split up, as usually. lol)

3). How did these Europeans ended up in the hot dry dessert and slopes of that region, which is hard to access, for foreigners? What is the history of these europeans and for where did they come (originally).

4). How did Indians and Oceanias, Europeans or even "your West Eurasians windup in the overall composition of the Beja who always have lived in the same region for the last 25.000 years. In a large terrain which is not easy to access for outsiders. And the territory they always defended. (from, common sub groups in the region).

5). What method was used to come to these conclusions? If truly so? lol

Lastly, in African culture lineage is very important. That false claim you've made here, is not in the collective memory of lineage. lol This is reality!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^He,he,he:

Cass, how many times must we make a fool of you,
before you realize that you ARE a fool?

In fact I think this is not the same individual.

-  -

-

This is a Beja vs a Eurasian/ South European type.

Spot the differences.

-

-

Enjoy.

http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/reply/28328/Re-Why-Mediterranean-s-are-so-hairy#.T2r4NxB5mSM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090707083858AAuXEAb

Whether a man is hairy or sports a chest as smooth as an egg depends on the genes he inherits from his parents and his ethnic group...

Mediterranean men have more chest hair than northern white Europeans, while Asian and African men tend to be less hirsute.

Some researchers say body hair keeps us warm. Others even claim that it acts as a signal of virility to prospective mates — like a stag’s antlers or peacock’s feathers, it signals to females that its owner is fit, strong and healthy.

The flaw with that last argument is that chest hair is not a particularly useful signal. For a significant number of women find the prospect of running their hands through a thick carpet of wiry hair a turn-off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2097513/Britains-Got-Talent-2012-judge-Simon-Cowell-flashes-chest-hair.html#ixzz1pq5aM5nM

I’m a Mediterranean. I’m hairyish. It’s very rare that you find a Mediterranean guy that isn’t. From my chest down to my legs, the growth is fairly consistent. We’re not talking a thick hairy pelt that could see me confused for a gorilla, nor ridiculously hairy arms like Robin Williams. But I’m hairy, like a pre-Daniel Craig James Bond.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/life/thoughts-for-the-day-my-feet-deceit/

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Does anyone know a study on allele extensive hairiness?

Is there maybe a study or thesis by "super" Cavalli-Sforza?

Let the "facts" speak!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
She is called Sarah Kali.

-
If you don't like Tanzania features on black people you don't have to look at us. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
back to reality...

Beja Hadandawa
Cushitic 49.2%
European 33.5%
Chadic 5.8%
Niger-Congo 4.0%
Nilo-Saharan 2.2%
Indian 2.1%
East Asian 0.8%
Sandawe 0.6%
Fulani 0.6%
W. Pygmy 0.4%
Hadza 0.3%
American 0.2%
Khoisan 0.1%
Oceania 0.1%

Beja Banuamir
Cushitic 51.4%
European 31.7%
Chadic 4.3%
Niger-Congo 4.5%
Nilo-Saharan 1.7%
Indian 3.0%
East Asian 1.0%
Sandawe 0.9%
Fulani 0.4%
W. Pygmy 0.3%
Hadza 0.3%
American 0.2%
Khoisan 0.2%
Oceania 0.1%

E1b1b1 53%
J1 36%
A3b2 5%
R1b 5%
J2 2%

You are right Englishman - some Beja are the product of admixture with Rashaida and other Arab groups that have been heavily intermixed with Turks in the Ottoman period, but Rendili, Masaai, Samburu and Watusi have apparently not been judging from their dna. So please go back to your neoNutti forums and tell your compatriots that because you are wasting the time of people here.

-

Kenya El moran Maasai

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QueenOfPunt
Member # 23139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QueenOfPunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5609/tdnvkgll_jpg.htm

thats me! Im from Eritrea. Both of my parents are from there...

Posts: 2 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com