EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dreams from my fathers - Africana Edition

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dreams from my fathers - Africana Edition
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the brothers are bad, where are the sisters? [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dreams from my fathers (Africana Edition) also featuring:

-

Until you share power with the roc boyz!!!! Bwahahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Smile]

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
 -

I'm pretty sure this guy is a great human being but, it wouldn't be right if the Nigerian senate was all of a sudden populated by people resembling him.

It would make intelligent people wonder what is going on, especially with regards to history.

Maybe things could be different in a few hundred years. Who knows.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Maybe I didn't make my point clear. So here's another try,

-

The above picture, in a symbolic sense is disrespectful to black men (or African men if you will) in the general sense. If he was my son, I'd be very disappointed in him for choosing this image for his Book.

I'm sure there's a silver lining somewhere but I really can't see it.

It's about time Black people started putting their feet in this man's ass for being so disrespectful to the Race. Especially since Black people are/were so critical to his success as a politician.

I also fear this man Barrack Obama is going to start encouraging our light skinned brethren to feel superior to their darker skinned brethren, not by his explicit actions but by his implicit actions. This is just white supremacy in disguise folks.

Peace & Love and I'm outta here.

FVCK A BITCHASS NIGGA.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Pattern Effect:
Maybe I didn't make my point clear. So here's another try,

-

The above picture, in a symbolic sense is disrespectful to black men (or African men if you will) in the general sense. If he was my son, I'd be very disappointed in him for choosing this image for his Book.

I'm sure there's a silver lining somewhere but I really can't see it.

It's about time Black people started putting their feet in this man's ass for being so disrespectful to the Race. Especially since Black people are/were so critical to his success as a politician.

I also fear this man Barrack Obama is going to start encouraging our light skinned brethren to feel superior to their darker skinned brethren, not by his explicit actions but by his implicit actions. This is just white supremacy in disguise folks.

Peace & Love and I'm outta here.

FVCK A BITCHASS NIGGA.

The autobiographical narrative tells the story of the life of Obama up to his enrollment in Harvard Law School. He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr. of Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas, who had met as students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama's parents separated when he was two years old and divorced in 1964. Obama's father went to Harvard to pursue his Ph. D, but he didn't have the money to take his family with him. After that, he returned to Africa to fulfill his promise to the continent. Obama formed an image of his absent father from stories told by his mother and her parents. He saw his father only one more time, in 1971, when Obama Sr. came to Hawaii for a month's visit.[4] The elder Obama died in a car accident in 1982.[4]

-
^^^^^^
Pictured in left-hand photograph on cover: Habiba Akumu Hussein and Barack Obama, Sr. (President Obama's paternal grandmother and his father as a young boy).

Pictured in right-hand photograph on cover: Stanley Dunham and Ann Dunham (President Obama's maternal grandfather and his mother as a young girl).

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com