EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black vs White

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black vs White
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Black [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

-
White [Mad] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jews HATE this book, even though 98% of the research in the book is from Ashkenazi Jews confessing to their various roles in the slave trade.
No wonder they HATE it so because it uncovers all of the hateful secrets the Ashkenazi don't want you to know about their deceitfully evil activities.

Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews
EBOOK: http://www.adrive.com/public/CGGZYg.html

The Invention Of The Jewish People
EBOOK: http://www.adrive.com/public/kuTdzt.html

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was there a Jewish state at the time enforcing such policy?

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Jews HATE this book, even though 98% of the research in the book is from Ashkenazi Jews confessing to their various roles in the slave trade.
No wonder they HATE it so because it uncovers all of the hateful secrets the Ashkenazi don't want you to know about their deceitfully evil activities.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

quote:

Did MelaninKing say anything about Jewish state? What is your problem, moron?"

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is he is treating the Jewish people as some kind of monolithic people, yuckmouth fake dread [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

quote:

Lion!

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The problem is he is treating the Jewish people as some kind of monolithic people, yuckmouth fake dread [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:

quote:

Lion!

Moron

Did you read only Jewish people or did you also read Ashkenazi?

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Was there a Jewish state at the time enforcing such policy?

I don't understand the reason for your question.
Explain what a Jewish state has to do with the history of involvement in dealing of slave trading, usury, opium dealing, etc.

Enjoy the read!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bitters:
 -
Black [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

dick and jane are black?

another bitters thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005906;p=1#000000

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Fake dread, besides the inferred meaning behind the title of the books he promotes, dude begins his bullshit with: "Jews HATE this book..." Like, really? As I said, he treats Jews as a monolithic people.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
[qb] Was there a Jewish state at the time enforcing such policy?

[qb] Jews HATE this book, even though 98% of the research in the book is from Ashkenazi Jews confessing to their various roles in the slave trade.

Lion!

Moron

Did you read only Jewish people or did you also read Ashkenazi?

Lion!

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Then you really don't have a command of the language. If you don't get it, well, I don't know what to say? Perhaps someone can explain to you how to accurately select your words so as to convey your thoughts without an incorrect inference thereof.

Consider this a goodwill gesture...

Qualify "Jews..." with "Certain Jews..." Follow?

quote:
quote:

Explain what a Jewish state has to do with the history of involvement in dealing of slave trading, usury, opium dealing, etc.

Enjoy the read!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Then you really don't have a command of the language. If you don't get it, well, I don't know what to say? Perhaps someone can explain to you how to accurately select your words so as to convey your thoughts without an incorrect inference thereof.

quote:
quote:

Enjoy the read!

My question was;
what has a Jewish state have to do with their history of being slave, drug, and graft dealers?

Since you failed to expand on the validity of your question, Your answer should have simply been;

I don't know. It was just a dumb emotional question with no relevance, and only meant to distract.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on Jews, MK is KKK
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I will explain in simple terms for you. You introduce the Jews as a monolithic people. Although in reality monolithic people do not exist, we can at least find some semblance of one in statehood, hence, the Jewish state. Now, do you get it? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Enjoy the read!

My question was, what has a Jewish state have to do with their being slave, drug, and graft dealers?

Since you failed to expand on the logic of your question, Your answer should have been;
I don't know. It was just a dumb emotional question with no relevance, and only meant to distract.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fake dread, besides the inferred meaning behind the title of the books he promotes, dude begins his bullshit with: "Jews HATE this book..." Like, really? As I said, he treats Jews as a monolithic people.

Look, STFU hypocrite, you generalize about blacks all the time.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Bite me, Beeyotch [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

Look, STFU hypocrite, you generalize about blacks all the time.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com