EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Double Standard On ES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Double Standard On ES
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
claus3600 - Your above post suggests that you have taken Doxie and Cass's complaints seriously - that is a big mistake.

They have been getting their butts kicked, this was just their way of relieving the pressure. And of course they are hypocritical, they're Albinos after all, what else could they be?

LOL, I haven't seen you kicking any butts Mikey boy. You never posted the unbiased proof I asked you to post in the thread I started sometime ago so it looks like I won that one LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
^Anglo, I think you seriously need to think about the racist sh1t you post and the impact it would have on a child of African descent, who might stumble across this site looking for information on ancient Egypt for a school project or something. And don't give me that bollox about your posts not being racist, you know that your intention is to offend.

Or are you so utterly gangrenous that you don't care?

I believe races should learn their own history and embrace their real heritage.

Egypt was not a 'Black' civilization, so West Africans (Negroids) i believe should learn and embrace their real roots. However very few do, because among black people there is a manifested self-hatred.

-
YOu better get working on your history you beast of the field.
Nothing has changed with the white race, Your still a race of mindless, filthy, backwards, inbred, savages. You rolled and lived in your ****, feces, piss, and backwards lifestyles for generations.
Its hard to break your filthy habits aint it.

ok you wanted picture spams...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com