EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ethiopians....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ethiopians....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are not really Black People, claims Anglo_Battywashologist....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The above Ethiopians are not Black People? lol smh blind that yte boy is clearly blind....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,

When they make these claims they are generally talking about Tigraway and Amhara people. Not that these ignorant people would know the difference between a Amhara, Afar or a Oromo. These lighter groups are generally the result of Africans who have mixed with their slaves from Arabia.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
Well,

When they make these claims they are generally talking about Tigraway and Amhara people. Not that these ignorant people would know the difference between a Amhara, Afar or a Oromo. These lighter groups are generally the result of Africans who have mixed with their slaves from Arabia.

Here we go, clyde 2.0!!

Amhara and Tigre people descent from SEMITIC MIGRANTS who mixed with the local population.
Thats the real story.

Yes, they did immigrate to the area, as slaves. I am sorry that hurts your feelings but it is what it is.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are not Ethiopids, but Negroid immigrants.

Here are what Ethiopids look like -

-
(Coon, 1939)

And good modern example (marcus samuelsson)-

-

Clearly a Caucasoid-Negroid hybrid.

Ethiopids are intermediate between Negroid and Caucasoid, with 60% of their genes of Western Asian (Caucasoid) derivation.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well,

why in your opinion do many Khoisans have lighter skin?

Also why do many East Asians have light skin?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Well,

why in your opinion do many Khoisans have lighter skin?

Also why do many East Asians have light skin?

If you are really interested in such things, you should go watch the conference that was concluded at Chapel Hill. Specifically listen to Keita's statements and then listen the lecture on the Bushmen, which I believe there were two separate lectures on them
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

-
(Coon, 1939)

-

Ethiopids are intermediate between Negroid and Caucasoid, with 60% of their genes of Western Asian (Caucasoid) derivation.

Looks like a light skinned black guys to me - I mean - what is a Caucasoid anyways and while I'm asking what is a Negroid/? So what white race if you will mixed with the Ethiopians? Who were they?

There is nothing about the Middle East Caucasoid as you put it. In America this man would be considered Afro-Rican, Afro-Cuban, but Caucasoid nothing ... there is nothing about this man that say Caucasoid.

I'm curious would this woman be considered Caucasoid, Middle East, North West Africa or India? I mean you call these people Caucasoid right? She had straight jet black hair, a so-called European styled nose - I mean expert is she Caucasoid?

-

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole classification syndrome is absurd. Very recently Ethiopians and Sudanese migrants in Israel were subjected to vociferous and insulting racial demonstrations. They were singled out and verbally attacked for being African blacks in Israel. In the ongoing European nations cup held in Ukraine and Poland a Czech player of Ethiopian origin was subjected to racial abuse--monkey calls I believe--by some of the spectators. Should he have called up Anglo-P and pleaded for understanding? LOL. Ditto for the Ethiopian migrants in Isreal.

Now 15% of Ethiopians on the male Y haplogroup side are designated J. With the Amhara the percentage climbs to approximately 35%.

Although J is of Arabian Peninsula origin it's mutation origin goes all the way back to about 20-25,000 years ago. Now the Amhara first crossed over into Yemen millennia ago then returned in more recent times.

I have seen many Ethiopians and those who have not seen many can just look at Ethiopian distance runners. Their colour ranges on average from dark brown to medium brown. In other words, they are not as light-coloured as the Khoisan or even many Ibos of Nigeria

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

Here we go, clyde 2.0!!
Amhara and Tigre people descent from SEMITIC MIGRANTS who mixed with the local population.
Thats the real story.

Yes, they did immigrate to the area, as slaves. I am sorry that hurts your feelings but it is what it is.
Actually that is NOT what it is for Amhara and Tigre are indigenous and there is no evidence of them having foreign ancestry. In fact the Semitic languages they speak are descended from Ge'ez which represents a parallel language with South Arabian Semitic and NOT derived from it. In other words, Ethio-Semitic is an independent branch that is different from Arabian languages but shares common ancestry with Arabian languages.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_PrimeIdiot:

LMAO [Big Grin] Immigrants from where?? Please don't tell me they're Bantu because guess what? They're NOT!
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

quote:

Here we go, clyde 2.0!!
Thats the real story.

Actually that is NOT what it is for Amhara and Tigre are indigenous and there is no evidence of them having foreign ancestry. In fact the Semitic languages they speak are descended from Ge'ez which represents a parallel language with South Arabian Semitic and NOT derived from it. In other words, Ethio-Semitic is an independent branch that is different from Arabian languages but shares common ancestry with Arabian languages.

quote:

LMAO [Big Grin] Immigrants from where?? Please don't tell me they're Bantu because guess what? They're NOT!

Follow what I am saying.

Group A is in Land X, they import slaves into Land X, does that magically mean group A is not indigenous? NO, it means they have mixed with outside elements. Does not say ANYTHING concerning the material culture, language or governance of the people in Land X, just that they mixed with their slaves. Thats all.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:
Looks like a light skinned black guys to me - I mean - what is a Caucasoid anyways and while I'm asking what is a Negroid/? So what white race if you will mixed with the Ethiopians? Who were they?

See my thread here -

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005499

The guy in the photo is clearly a Caucasoid-Negroid hybrid, and any forensic anthropologist would label his crania upon examination as mixed race, not Negroid. He is not ''Black''...

quote:
There is nothing about the Middle East Caucasoid as you put it. In America this man would be considered Afro-Rican, Afro-Cuban, but Caucasoid nothing ... there is nothing about this man that say Caucasoid.
Ethiopian Caucasoid accretions are evident in their cranial and facial morphology and metrics, which distinguishes them from pure West African Negroids (Coon, 1939).

quote:
I'm curious would this woman be considered Caucasoid, Middle East, North West Africa or India? I mean you call these people Caucasoid right? She had straight jet black hair, a so-called European styled nose - I mean expert is she Caucasoid?

-

This is a portrait, so its harder to pick up on racial affinities. However this women from a quick glance looks like an Indo-Veddid type. They would fit well in southern or central India.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

Her picture looks like it could've come out of any African-American's family album...

@ Anglo-Battywashologist- even better, tell us:

here in Amerikkka during the 1940s, would she have been allowed to sit in the front of the bus, or drink out of a 'whites only' fountain? No come with no long talkin' only YES/NO will be acceptable answers....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
here in Amerikkka during the 1940s, would she have been allowed to sit in the front of the bus, or drink out of a 'whites only' fountain? No come with no long talkin' only YES/NO will be acceptable answers....
No, however at the same time they wouldn't have been able to drink out of the 'blacks only' fountain. The other races, for example Mongoloids (Chinese, Japanese etc) had their own. They were neither classified as black nor white.

Only blacks of course want to recluster themselves with other races such as Mongoloids, as they despise their nappy hair and broad traits.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
[QB]
quote:

-

-

Her picture looks like it could've come out of any African-American's family album.../QB]

Actually it is - I used this picture because it was before Maddam C.J. Walkers perm which started early 1900's. This picture is from the 1800's. She doesn't have all of the characteristics of what AP would call Negroid - she doesn't have a perm yet straight black hair, flat nose she doesn't have ... and her skin color was actually much lighter - I actually used the photoshop burn tool to take some of the oldness of our the picture.

She 3/4th Native American - but its funny how Anglo_Pyramidologist assumes that he know what someone is based on their look or that he can call someone Caucasoid because they don't look like his standard for African. That picture was of my great great grandmother - born in 1865 in AMERICA - not India - but that wasn't something hard for you to see TruthandRights because we know the scale within the African or African American communities vary greatly ....

Anglo_Pyramidologist - horrible assessment.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Battywashlogist:
quote:
No, however at the same time they wouldn't have been able to drink out of the 'blacks only' fountain.

I can tell you definitively YES she- the woman in that photograph- would have had to drink from the 'colored only' fountains and told to sit at the back of the bus...
whoooiiii! but ah who cuda school this dunce [Roll Eyes] smh...

EDITED TO ADD:

quote:

Actually it is - I used this picture because it was before Maddam C.J. Walkers perm which started early 1900's. This picture is from the 1800's. She doesn't have all of the characteristics of what AP would call Negroid - she doesn't have a perm yet straight black hair, flat nose she doesn't have ... and her skin color was actually much lighter - I actually used the photoshop burn tool to take some of the oldness of our the picture.

She 3/4th Native American - but its funny how Anglo_Pyramidologist assumes that he know what someone is based on their look or that he can call someone Caucasoid because they don't look like his standard for African. That picture was of my great great grandmother - born in 1865 in AMERICA - not India - but that wasn't something hard for you to see TruthandRights because we know the scale within the African or African American communities vary greatly ....

I saw your post AFTER I replied to Batty-washologist...who fails to realize that only brain-washed Self-hating knee-grows despise their Napturalness and broad features (those that have them, that is), as not all of Us do....I LOVE MY NAPTURAL BLACKNESS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT... YES I AM DARK-SKINNED AND I WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!

What I said really was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her: pic from a family album, that she is a Black Woman who is probably an Ancestor now...and I'm NOT one of the members here who sees Black People in every picture they see even where there isn't lol

[Smile] Respect to your dear Ancestor....

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
So much epic fail, i don't know where to begin.

You've just admitted the female posted is Amerindian admixed, and now you claim they are ''Black''.

WTF.

More self-hate.

Amerindians are not ''Black''.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
That picture was of my great great grandmother - born in 1865 in AMERICA - not India - but that wasn't something hard for you to see TruthandRights because we know the scale within the African or African American communities vary greatly ....
Amerindians despite being Mongoloid have some Australoid affinities, and as i said that photo looks like a Veddoid blend, so in other words i was correct about the overall morphology despite it only being a portrait. That woman could easily pass as a native in parts of India (Veddoids are the aboriginal Australoids of the Indian subcontinent).

Seeming as you have claimed this woman was 3/4 Amerindian, how the hell are they ''Black''?

Note the following...

quote:
Skulls of peoples with Australoid morphologies have been found in the Americas, leading to speculation that peoples with phenotypical similarities to modern Australoids may have been the earliest occupants of the continent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race

So its not surprising i see Australoid craniofacial features in that woman in the portrait. As i said they could pass in India.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
The yte boy still doesn't get it...and he's not going to because he's too dunce so let's leave him to his idiocy why don't we....  -

@ Men Kheper Ra-

The jancrow soon seh yuh nuh really Black lol watch him nuh.... [Roll Eyes]

sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be unrealistic to think that admixture is a one way ticket.
Especially some Eritrean individuals look like mulatos. For instance the British footballer Theo Walcott could pass as a pure Horner.

Theo Walcott with his Father and Mother
 -

Ethiopians
 -

-

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yet many Ethiopians who have such aquiline features show no genetic evidence of admixture of foreign ancestry! Why is that? Could not such features just be due to simple indigenous African genetic diversity? So far nothing suggests otherwise.

"An earlier generation of anthropologists tried to explain face form in the Horn of Africa as the result of admixture from hypothetical “wandering Caucasoids,”.. but that explanation founders on the paradox of why that supposedly potent “Caucasoid” people contributed a dominant quantity of genes for nose and face form but none for skin color or limb proportions." --CL Brace, 1993

quote:

Immigrants from where? They are not Bantus, pea-brain!
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
[QB]
quote:

-

-

Her picture looks like it could've come out of any African-American's family album.../QB]

She 3/4th Native American - but its funny how Anglo_Pyramidologist assumes that he know what someone is based on their look or that he can call someone Caucasoid because they don't look like his standard for African.

I was going to say it looks like some of the people in my family tree. They are of course black Americans with African, Native and usually European blood.

Many Native Americans were nearly as dark as Africans or "Mahogany" and "cinnamon" colored people when colonialists met them.

-

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
(Coon, 1939)

-

Just to let everybody know - Marcus is a lot darker than this photo in person. So I don't know who photoshopped it, but their purpose wasn't achieved. [Wink]

Your jealousy over blacks and wish to make yourself into a hamite won't work here. Better go to the "hamiticunion" site.lol!

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well,

The genetic studies I've examined indicate that south Arabia was not a major source of gene flow from across the Red Sea in the said Semitic-speaking segments of Ethiopian population. Yet most of the verifiable historic interaction between the African Horn and the Arabian plate points to a south Arabian contact. So which part of Arabia would the slaves have come from, and how has this manifested through the preservation of uniparental lineage in the said Ethio-Semitic speakers?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

Now 15% of Ethiopians on the male Y haplogroup side are designated J. With the Amhara the percentage climbs to approximately 35%.

Source!

quote:
Although J is of Arabian Peninsula origin it's mutation origin goes all the way back to about 20-25,000 years ago.
What makes you certain that J is of Arabian peninsular origin?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

In fact the Semitic languages they speak are descended from Ge'ez which represents a parallel language with South Arabian Semitic and NOT derived from it. In other words, Ethio-Semitic is an independent branch that is different from Arabian languages but shares common ancestry with Arabian languages.

One would expect Ethio-Semitic languages to coalesce around key fundamental lexical items, as well as share those features with South Arabian languages, as a throwback to a common origin in Arabia, since many 'western' researchers tend to infer the introduction of Ethio-Semitic forebear language(s) as an already developed package from across the Red Sea...largely around phonetic resemblances and archaeological relics of Ethio-south Arabian contact. The population that is assimilating a foreign language will more than likely just adopt such language in the package it was introduced, without radically doing away with key fundamental lexicon. Establishing that this is the case with Ethio-Semitic languages has been elusive. Perhaps, someone will update me on how this is now different.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

-
(Coon, 1939)

-

Just to let everybody know - Marcus is a lot darker than this photo in person. So I don't know who photoshopped it, but their purpose wasn't achieved. [Wink]

Your jealousy over blacks and wish to make yourself into a hamite won't work here. Better go to the "hamiticunion" site.lol!

Good thing, you've mentioned this.

-

-

-

-

-

It's funny how this individual keeps coonin'! This person is obviously crazy!

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Well,

Here we go, clyde 2.0!!

Thats the real story.

As someone has requested earlier on, who were these people.

If you try to tell the "real story", you need to tell it completely.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dana marniche:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
[qb] Those are not Ethiopids, but Negroid immigrants.

-
(Coon, 1939)

yes his perpetual and indiscriminate use of Coon is laughable.

Btw - the guy below is not even Marcus. Marcus is a celebrity chef here in the U.S.. But I think this guy below is a singer of some sort. I forget who.

-
I don't know who the silly person was that thought this was Marcus.lol!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You've just admitted the female posted is Amerindian admixed, and now you claim they are ''Black''.

WTF.

More self-hate.

Amerindians are not "black" and you are not affiliated with Africans, black, tan or swarthy, narrownosed or otherwise, nor were any of your Scythian ancestors who were probably direct descendants of ancestral Basques from the Upper Paleolithic period.

Please be proud of your own heritage and stop worrying about descendants of Africans claiming theirs! I thank you for your attention to this matter! [Big Grin]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Well,

The genetic studies I've examined indicate that south Arabia was not a major source of gene flow from across the Red Sea in the said Semitic-speaking segments of Ethiopian population. Yet most of the verifiable historic interaction between the African Horn and the Arabian plate points to a south Arabian contact. So which part of Arabia would the slaves have come from, and how has this manifested through the preservation of uniparental lineage in the said Ethio-Semitic speakers? [/qb]
The people such as the Rashaida that had white slaves or concubines in Eritrea and the Tigrinya area came as I remember from the Arab traders in Sudan. I personally don't believe they brought the concubines in from Arabia although they might have come from there, too.
I have assumed or think I read somewhere that concubines and Bosnian slave soldiers came into Sudan from the North mixed with the Beja and other dark-skinned groups who now live in the Sudanese/Eritrean region.

-
Rashaida still not very free woman - Tigrinya/Eritrea

-
Rashaida men Sudan

-
Rashaida man modern Arabia

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
No, however at the same time they wouldn't have been able to drink out of the 'blacks only' fountain. The other races, for example Mongoloids (Chinese, Japanese etc) had their own. They were neither classified as black nor white.

Only blacks of course want to recluster themselves with other races such as Mongoloids, as they despise their nappy hair and broad traits.

Neanderdummy - Chinese and other Asians were IN FACT classified as NEGRO in the United States! Why would they make a difference?! Coon wasn't around then with his true Negro nonsense. Shows how much you know about your scientific raciology!.lol!

And OF COURSE MULATTOS and Quadroons drank out of "colored only" fountains, just like the CHINESE and pure BLACK AFRICANS and other "NEGROES". DIMWIT!

Lastly, I suggest you go get an early copy of The Secret Garden to see who they were using the N word for in your country - knownothing. It sure wasn't just for black Africans. [Big Grin]

Learn the history of your own country and your own heritage stop bothering us about OURS!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dana marniche:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
[qb] Those are not Ethiopids, but Negroid immigrants.

-
(Coon, 1939)

yes his perpetual and indiscriminate use of Coon is laughable.

Btw - the guy below is not even Marcus. Marcus is a celebrity chef here in the U.S.. But I think this guy below is a singer of some sort. I forget who.

-
I don't know who the silly person was that thought this was Marcus.lol!

lol Dana, I know that guy isn't Marcus. He is a famous West African, Nigerian.

What I showed was the morphological factors. Anglo piss pot claims all West Africans have extended prognathism and wide noses.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Piss Pot:
quote:

WTF.

More self-hate.

Amerindians are not "black" and you are not affiliated with Africans, black, tan or swarthy, narrownosed or otherwise, nor were any of your Scythian ancestors who were probably direct descendants of ancestral Basques from the Upper Paleolithic period.

Please be proud of your own heritage and stop worrying about descendants of Africans claiming theirs! I thank you for your attention to this matter! [Big Grin]

He claims Northwest Africans as his cacasiod brethren.

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com