EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Exposing Clyde Winters Afro-centrists lies. The Shang, Xia ect were 100% Mongoloids (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Exposing Clyde Winters Afro-centrists lies. The Shang, Xia ect were 100% Mongoloids
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SingaporeanROCKS can you clarify what race you are? You created this thread and i agree with some of your posts where you are defending Mongoloid history from Negroids, however apparently you have been on other forums claiming East Asian men have ''tiny'' and ''horrible'' penis lengths, while Blacks huge sizes (see the other thread where screenshots are posted). I really am confused. You do realise the whole claim Blacks have huge sizes is Afrocentric propaganda and lies? Modern studies don't confirm it. For example a recent study sampling just over 1000 Nigerians (which i have posted elsewhere) showed on average they were only 5.5 inches.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oriental people such as the North Asians, looked like people from Andaman Islands less than 16K years ago.

-

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ there is evidence,however, that their hair may have been straight but the facial features, body stature, and skin color was not much different than those of the Andaman Island until they became depigmented which is much more recent.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
^ there is evidence,however, that their hair may have been straight but the facial features, body stature, and skin color was not much different than those of the Andaman Island until they became depigmented which is much more recent.

^What a woose.

"Depigmented"??? What a Black fairy came along and stole their pigmentation?

Mutton head, the White ones weren't "Depigmented" they were born like that.

It's called Albinism.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by SingaporeanROCKS:
True, no matter how much people twist the facts they can't deny there are white and yellow Koreans.

White Koreans
 -

Yellow Koreans
 -

SingaporeanROCKS - You are living in the past.
With Charlie Bass now gone, I don't think that there are any more of the Black American types, who feeling themselves disenfranchised and alone, used to resentfully refer to light-skinned Asians with this; "They think they White". Meaning, they think they're better than me. (At least I hope there is no more of them). That kind in their sublime stupidity, were of course victims of the Albinos physiological warfare, and had come to believe that they were indeed "Inferior". Which of course they were, just not in the way they thought.

Hopefully, all those that are left, are intelligent enough, and secure in themselves enough, to see and accept the world as it really is. And will leave those pathetic attempts to pull in others, regardless if they want to be included with them or not, to Albinos like Cass, who are now feeling abandoned by the rest of the world.

I myself, have seen Koreans who are Whiter than the Whitest European. These are of course, like their European counterparts, almost "Pure" Albinos, with very little, if any, Black admixture. On the other hand, there are Asians (Chinese included) who are just as Black as the Blackest African. These are of course, the original and unmixed "Normal" people.

But you do the other Asians a disservice by calling them "Yellow". They hate it, and justly so. It is a derogatory term coined by the Albinos to describe a skin hue, often found in Mulattoes. Of course most Chinese are indeed mulattoes, But that is no reason to use such a term for the general population.

Not to say that Black Americans are much better in terminology:

They refer to mulattoes with that yellow hue as "High Yellers".

-

And those with the Red hue, as "Red Bones".

-

Which brings up an interesting observation about Asians: Why are there no Asian "Red Bones"? At least I have never seen any. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Just like you use the term Albino to degrade, demean, belittle & dehumanize Whites Mikey boy White people hating Black racist, Black supremacist, history stealing, identity stealing scumbag POS?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^What a woose.

It's called Albinism.

Depigmented or Albinism - what is the difference?

It means the same thing to me but I guess for you the term Albino is important and thats why you use it 10 times a day!!!!

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Oriental people such as the North Asians, looked like people from Andaman Islands less than 16K years ago.

No they didn't... Mongoloids trace back to very old fossils which show facial flatness and shovel shaped incisors (Mongoloid traits) going back to Archaic Homo and Erectus.

Even many OOA proponents accept these Mongoloid traits in archaics, as the fossils show, but say Mongoloids got them through interbreeding.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass - has Albinism really destroyed your mind to such an extent? OR are you just doing what Albinos do best - LIE!

Peking Man, Homo erectus pekinensis, is an example of Homo erectus. A group of fossil specimens was discovered in 1923–27 during excavations at Zhoukoudian near Beijing (written 'Peking' before the adoption of the Pinyin romanization system), China. More recently, the finds have been dated from roughly 750,000 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_man

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^MORE:

African Origin of Modern Humans in East Asia: A Tale of 12,000 Y Chromosomes.

All the individuals carried a mutation at one of the three sites. These three mutations (YAP+, M89T, and M130T) coalesce to another mutation (M168T), which originated in Africa about 35,000 to 89,000 years ago. Therefore, the data do not support even a minimal in situ hominid contribution in the origin of anatomically modern humans in East Asia.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/292/5519/1151.abstract

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Okay Cass - Having become wearied by your constant lying, I have decided that the best way to stop it, is to punish you.

So the next time I catch you in a lie - which should be in a couple of minutes - You will be required to expose your pink ass for paddling - it's for your own good.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cass - has Albinism really destroyed your mind to such an extent? OR are you just doing what Albinos do best - LIE!

Peking Man, Homo erectus pekinensis, is an example of Homo erectus. A group of fossil specimens was discovered in 1923–27 during excavations at Zhoukoudian near Beijing (written 'Peking' before the adoption of the Pinyin romanization system), China. More recently, the finds have been dated from roughly 750,000 years ago.

Hypocrite much Mikey boy White people hater? Don't you mean that's what you do best is lie Mikey boy?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear - I know Albinism has done many bad things to YOUR mind.

Haven't you noticed that I provided TWO examples of Cass lying.

Won't you even try to find ONE example of me lying, before you call me those names?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ohh I can give many examples Mikey boy White people hater. First you lie when you say Whites are Albinos, you lie when you try to claim Asian history but of course there is an Asian here to defend his own history so I won't say much about that, & you lied when you called me racist which you only did because I'm White. That's only the tip of the iceberg.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear - When are you going to get it through your head, that just YOU saying so, doesn't mean sh1t. If I have to provide proof, as I just did for Cass's lies, so must YOU provide proof.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
I do have some proof when it comes to Euro history but you would just poo poo it or claim it was the White man's lies or claim the skulls as being Black. I don't however have any proof of your lies when it comes to Asian history, its not my place to do that anyhow, that's up to the Asian member here to do. I have no clue what I could do to prove you a liar about me being racist though.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:

Yes Mike, Mongoloids evolved out of Peking (Sinanthropus). Lets take a look at the fossils of the subspecies/races -

-

The Caucasoid linage is Europe and Levant, while the Mongoloid, East Asia etc.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
^MORE:

All the individuals carried a mutation at one of the three sites. These three mutations (YAP+, M89T, and M130T) coalesce to another mutation (M168T), which originated in Africa about 35,000 to 89,000 years ago. Therefore, the data do not support even a minimal in situ hominid contribution in the origin of anatomically modern humans in East Asia.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/292/5519/1151.abstract

The fact African haplogroups are found in East Asians does not mean the Mongoloid morphology and phenotype originated in Africa, it means they are just interconnected through geneflow.

Mongoloids derive from archaic East Asian fossils, their craniofacial traits are observed in specimens as far back as Peking Man.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn Cass, I guess you ARE that stupid - sorry I accused you of purposefully lying.

Homo-Habilis

Homo-habilis is now extinct, but he inhabited parts of sub-Saharan Africa about 2 million to 1.5 million years ago. Homo-habilis is generally accepted as the earliest member of the genus Homo. He is following Australopithecus and preceding Homo-erectus.

Homo-Erectus

Homo-erectus, he seems to have been restricted to the African tropics for the first several hundred thousand years of his existence, but eventually, By about 500,000 years ago, he began to gradually migrate into Asia and parts of Europe. Homo erectus or 'upright man', was the first creature to stand fully upright. He was probably also the first to use fire. We think that Homo erectus built campfires and may have made simple ovens with hot stones.

Homo-erectus appears to have ranged widely over the Earth. Erectus fossils were first found at Trinil on the island of Java; other finds were near Peking in China, at Ternifine in Algeria, and at Olduvai Gorge and Koobi Fora in eastern Africa.

There are other fossils, that seem to represent subspecies of Homo-sapiens (the next in line) dating from the late Middle or early Late Pleistocene, and these are found in Africa at Kabwe (Broken Hill), Elandsfontein - the Cave of Hearths, Lake Ndutu, Omo, and Bodo, and in Europe at Swanscombe, Steinheim, Biache, Ehringsdorf, La Chaise, and Vértesszollos. It is among these that the line of distinction between Homo-erectus and Homo-sapiens becomes dim, for it seems that these are the creatures that represent the gradual progression from Homo-erectus to Homo-sapien.

Homo-sapiens

The Genus and species to which all modern human beings (Homo-sapien-sapien), belong and to which are attributable fossil remains of humans in Africa, from 400,000 years ago or more. (In Qesem Cave near Rosh Haayin, in central Israel, human teeth were found indicating the existence of modern man (Homo sapiens) in Israel as early as about 400,000 years ago; thus proving that modern man is much older than 400,000 years). Homo sapiens are distinguished from other animals and from earlier humanoid species by characteristics and habits such as bipedal stance and gait, brain capacity averaging about 82 cubic inches, high forehead, small teeth and jaw, defined chin, construction and use of tools, and the ability to make use of symbols such as used in language and writing. Some of these features were possessed by the immediate ancestor, Homo erectus; but in the aggregate they are characteristic only of Homo sapiens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cass - when they said this in the study:

Therefore, the data do not support even a minimal in situ hominid contribution in the origin of anatomically modern humans in East Asia.

The "in situ hominid contribution" they were talking about was Homo erectus pekinensis, aka Peking man, aka Homo erectus.

"in situ" Means "IN PLACE"

What they are saying there, is that whatever Homo Erectus genes East Asians have, they got in AFRICA!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^A point of order here:

Just what the fuch are people who don't even know the basics of human evolution, doing arguing genetics here on this forum?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
[QB] Oriental people such as the North Asians, looked like people from Andaman Islands less than 16K years ago.

No they didn't... Mongoloids trace back to very old fossils which show facial flatness and shovel shaped incisors (Mongoloid traits) going back to Archaic Homo and Erectus.

Even many OOA proponents accept these Mongoloid traits in archaics, as the fossils show, but say Mongoloids got them through interbreeding.

No, shovel shaped incisors are common in archaic primitive hominids the world over. This gene expression can simple re-evolve in the Asian population without them having to be hominids themselves. Dormant genes can be turned back on for various reasons in a population.

In terms of craniometrics, the current round head shape/flat face is both an inaccurate description but also recent where prevalent.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_IwxaIupI

Wednesday, September 30, 1998 Published at 02:21 GMT 03:21 UK

Sci/Tech

DNA traces Chinese back to Africa

DNA: May hold clues to the start of human life

Genetic researchers say they have found fresh evidence that Chinese people are descended from Africans.
The findings also add new weight to theories that all human life began in Africa.

Academics from the University of Texas and their colleagues in China studied 28 population groups in China and concluded that most - if not all - had their genetic origins in Africa.

They looked at pieces of DNA known as microsatellites, which are short, repeating DNA segments that yield information about genetic variation among people.

The researchers found that all Chinese have a great deal in common genetically, although there are some regional variations.

The findings, published by the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, supports what has come to be known as the "Out of Africa theory".

This theory contends that homo sapiens, the modern form of human life, is descended from a population of ancestors who migrated out of Africa about 100,000 years ago.

The new data also supports the idea of an "African Eve" who is an ancestor of all living humans.

The Eve hypothesis, first published in 1987, suggests that all human DNA can be traced back to a single female. This "Eve" would have lived in Africa about 200,000 years ago.

The latest research challenges an alternative theory which holds that several different groups of humans evolved separately at the same time in several places around the world.

Chinese mythology holds that the Chinese are descended from a single ancestor, the Yellow Emperor.

More recent Chinese scholarship has argued that the Chinese evolved separately from other races.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/183392.stm

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair DNA reveals 2 migration waves out of Africa

David Perlman, Chronicle Science Editor

Published 04:00 a.m., Friday, September 23, 2011

Long, long ago, a bold race of early modern humans left Africa and migrated across vast stretches of southern Asia to Australia - a mass migration of humankind that was followed thousands of years later by a second wave of African migrants who would settle all of Europe and the northern reaches of the Eurasian continent.

This new tale of humanity's movements out of Africa and around the world comes from an international team of geneticists who report they have traced the record of that first migration by sequencing the DNA from a single lock of hair of an unknown Australian Aborigine that had lain for nearly a century in a British museum.

The scientists maintain that instead of one human wave out of Africa, as has been traditionally believed, there must have been two. The first migration across southern Asia established the first Australians, the continent's Aboriginal population; the second migration, much later, saw modern humans, and, for a while, the Neanderthals, spread all across Europe and ultimately Asia.

That earlier migration took place more than 70,000 years ago, according to the geneticists, placing it at least 24,000 years before the second wave of humans that would later populate Europe, Asia and, eventually, America.

Travel mode mystery

Although the numbers are imprecise, the findings seem to confirm what archaeologists have long maintained: that the ancestors of today's aboriginal Australians arrived there some 50,000 years ago - although how they got there despite many ocean barriers remains a mystery.

A report on this elaborate feat of genetic detective work was published online Thursday in the journal Science Express by a group of nearly 60 scientists led by geneticists Eske Willerslev and Morten Rasmussen of the University of Copenhagen.

The original work determining the sequence of DNA in the aboriginal hair was accomplished by Danish and Chinese scientists at their joint genomics center in Shenzhen, China, and was compared with DNA sequences from 79 individuals from Asia, Europe and Africa. The results were then sent to a group at UC Berkeley's Center for Theoretical Evolutionary Genomics.

There Rasmus Nielsen and two others in his lab, Yong Wang and Kirk Lohmueller, analyzed and confirmed the DNA sequences, focusing on the DNA obtained from the Aborigine's lock of hair.

Sequencing stretches of DNA in the human genome has long been possible, and scientists can now read the chronological record of human evolution, ethnic relationships and even the history of human epidemics by probing human genes.

"Studying DNA can let you go back for hundreds and hundreds of generations, and, after many complex computer simulations, we have strong statistical evidence that makes us pretty confident that the story of the first major human dispersal is correct," Nielsen said.

Brewing controversy

The finding is bound to stir up controversy among many anthropologists and archaeologists who have argued that there was only one wave of human migration out of Africa and that it took place over a long period that began some 60,000 years ago.

"The results they provide are pretty substantial, but I wish they had more evidence," said Richard G. Klein, an eminent anthropologist at Stanford who has long studied the movements of early modern humans and who is not part of the Danish-led team.

Scientists generally agree that the aboriginal people of Australia arrived there about 45,000 years ago. In a letter to reporters, Klein said, "I think it's reasonable to suppose that the founding population reached Australia before Eastern and Western Eurasians diverged, and this could imply at least two Out-of-Africa expansions."

But a major problem, he said, is how the first Australians reached the continent across a string of Southeast Asian islands and at least 30 miles of open ocean.

There is no archaeological evidence there for boats of any kind, Klein said. Additionally, he added, those first Australians arrived there with only the most crude primitive stone tools similar to those found in Southeast Asia from many millennia earlier.

The lock of aboriginal Australian hair that was the key to the study had been collected nearly 100 years ago by an unknown British anthropologist in the southwest Australian mining town of Kalgoorlie.

It remained lying in a succession of Cambridge University museums until Willerslev and his colleagues used it with the permission of the Goldfields Land and Sea Council, the representatives of Kalgoorlie's modern aboriginal population.

http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/Hair-DNA-reveals-2-migration-waves-out-of-Africa-2309028.php

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^A point of order here:

Just what the fuch are people who don't even know the basics of human evolution, doing arguing genetics here on this forum?

Even worse,elementary school logic is beyond their collective IQ.The simplest inferences and obvious conclusions for them are like quantum mechanics for normal human people-which is why I wonder why people insist on engaging them.
There are even more recent craniometrics in 2006 proving our point by Pietrewusesky but I couldn't be bothered to deal with these 'tards.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bottom line point is that Europeans harbor among them a great amount of liars, thieves and crooks who will go to any means and lengths to acquire for themselves all the riches of the world. Period. Nothing is too low for their desires to be realized. Stop trying to pretend these folks don't know what they are doing. They know exactly what they are doing: killing you off and then lying about you even being here to begin with.

For example, from the mouth of a European writer describing the Kachin ethnic group in Burma in the late 1800s:

quote:

Physiognomy: It is difficult to say what is the general Kachin type, his particular cast and expression of countenance. All shades and types may be grouped together in the same community. The Mongol or Tartar origin cannot be doubted; but there has been a great deal of admixture in days gone by, and climatic conditions have had their usual effect. Even among our rude Kachins blood will tell. The members of the ruling families are generally more refined and intelligent looking than those of the average "commoners," and their features are much more regular. It is quite easy to tell them in any gathering. Well to do families will allow a few extra luxuries, and being more in touch with the outside world, will betray refinement and "good breeding" above the ordinary.

Obviously he is claiming that mixture with whites or northern Chinese is "good breeding". Keep in mind that there has been almost constant civil war in Burma every since colonization and much of the so called "ethnic strife" is really ethnic cleansing supported and guided by the West....

Continuing:
quote:

Chiefs and other rich men formerly had among theri wives Shan and Burman women, and the children of such unions would show their mixed parentage. The general type, however, is the short round face, low, often narrow forehead, high cheek-bones, oblique and widely separated dull eyes of the usual oriental complexion, broad nose, thick potruding lips and broad, square chin. The color of the skin of may vary from almost negro black to the sallow tint of the northern Chinaman; but the ordinary shade is dark brownish. Many are found with complexion and features remarkably like the American Indians, while others might almost hail from southern Europe. This great diversity is best accounted for by intermarriages with the neighboring races, which formerly was much more common than now, and from climatic conditions.

From: http://www.digitalbookindex.com/r.pl?RecID=468A52A2-6646-11E1-91B1-6FEE49B7B4C3

"Title: The Kachins, their customs and traditions
Author: Hanson, O. (Ola), 1864-1929"

Now keep in mind these same folks were going around the world killing off as many of the black or almost black folk they could find.

For example, eugenicist and nazi Eugen Fischer:
 -

quote:

Eugen Fischer was recommended for the directorship of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics (KWI-A) by Erwin Baur circa May 20, 1926.

"The KWG senate founded KWI-A at Ihnestrasse 22/24 in Berlin-Dahlem, with Eugene Fischer director, in 1927 (during the "5th International Congress for Genetic Science", led by Erwin Baur, meeting in Berlin, in Sept. 1927. Congratulations were also extended to Charles Davenport at this time. The new institute inherited the skull collection of Rudolf Virchow and Felix von Luschan. The custodian of the skull collection was Hans Weinert, also responsible for paleoanthropology and blood group research.

When Fischer was appointed the Director of the Institute, Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer was simultaneously appointed as director of Department of Human Genetics. A few years later (1933), Adolf Hitler appointed Fischer rector of the Frederick William University of Berlin, now Humboldt University.

"The new institute, as Eugen Fischer had announced proudly, would no longer occupy itself with mere skull measuring. In the sense of opening up anthropology toward human genetics, which Fischer outlined with the catchword of anthropobiology, the conventional, static, taxonomically organized concept of race that proceeded from morphological features was to be abandoned in favor of a dynamic concept of race conceived in terms of evolutionary biology and grounded in genetics. [...] It could be applied to a multitude of topics, practically all anatomical, morphological, physiological, pathological, and psychological features and characteristics -- "from the dimensions of the skull measurements, structure of spine, red hair, the shape of the ear, the pattern of fingerprints, hemogram, or disposition to tuberculosis, all the way to conceptions of morals, criminality, performance in school or talent for playing chess."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Fischer

He was one of the architects of the Namibian genocide which presaged the actions of the later Holocaust...

http://www.ezakwantu.com/Gallery%20Herero%20and%20Namaqua%20Genocide.htm

Nama People:
 -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_105-DSWA0093,_Deutsch-S%C3%BCdwestafrika,_Namafamilie.jpg

And these German mixed race "bastards" to dominate the blacks in Namibia.

For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermanus_van_Wyk

And point blank these people know that black folks are the originals of the planet. That is why they want them dead. This way they can make the world in their image....

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you have figured out, this entire board consists of ONE sick degenerate that has created ficticious names to talk to itself in. There is NOONE on this site that can be trusted but me. The only links on this site that can be trusted are the ones that I provide for you! Here is a link that you can use as a resource and can be trusted!
http://www.raceandhistory.com/

http://www.cbpm.org/index.html

When you have finished reading this post check out this site to learn the truth about history and ALL civilzations. Do NOT be fooled by the real history link that the filthy monkey created using the race and history link as a guide. This is the ONLY site that can be trusted

Isnt it funny how this one little link destroys all of the charts, graphs and pics that the filthy monkey lies to us with? You now understand why the filthy monkey continues to spam the board with photos of modern day populations that had absolutely NOTHING to do with ancient Egypt

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

The next time one of these degenerates tries to tell you a lie just refer the moonkey to the latest DNA analysis on the ancient Egyptians, and then tell the faggot to crawl back in its cave!

This pretty much destroys all of the outdated and fallaceous sources that the silly monkey uses doesnt it?

The pig just keeps showing us why these crackers should not exist! They have genetically recessive genes and ion 50 years they will be the minority in BRITAIN!! THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL EVENTUALLY DIE OUT LIKE THE UNATURAL ABOMINATIONS THAT THEY ARE!

Look at the low IQ monkey with its charts and pictures LOL tHE dna analysis does not matter to this monkey, because it lives in a world of fantasy! lol

Folks, the monkey performs at my commend. I am this monkeys master!But then again all one needs to do is take a cursury look at this monkeys youtube page to understand the tenuous grip on reality that this monkey has! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/user/phoenician7

When the DNA analysis irrefutably shows that the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa anmd central Africa are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians what does a low IQ monkey do???

The low IQ monkey shows pictures and charts and munbles on and on about haplogroups while completely ignoring what the DNA analysis of the ancient Egyptians actually says LOL

the DNA analysis irrefutably shows that the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa anmd central Africa are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians. Thats what the DNA says, thats what the science says. This monkey in all of its fake names is very pathetic isnt it?

Bookmark this link as it can definitely be TRUSTED

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!! HERE IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE CRACKER. WAIT UNTIL THESE FILTHY BEASTS FINALLY DECIDE TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE ""FULL SEQUENCINT"" REVEALS! HAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.local10.com/news/Study-looks-at-how-farming-conquered-ancient-Europe/-/1717324/12146252/-/2t07tmz/-/index.html

As you have figured out, this entire board consists of ONE sick degenerate that has created ficticious names to talk to itself in. There is NOONE on this site that can be trusted but me. The only links on this site that can be trusted are the ones that I provide for you! Here is a link that you can use as a resource and can be trusted!

When you have finished reading this post check out this site to learn the truth about history and ALL civilzations. Do NOT be fooled by the real history link that the filthy monkey created using the race and history link as a guide. This is the ONLY site that can be trusted

Isnt it funny how this one little link destroys all of the charts, graphs and pics that the filthy monkey lies to us with? You now understand why the filthy monkey continues to spam the board with photos of modern day populations that had absolutely NOTHING to do with ancient Egypt

The next time one of these degenerates tries to tell you a lie just refer the moonkey to the latest DNA analysis on the ancient Egyptians, and then tell the faggot to crawl back in its cave!

This pretty much destroys all of the outdated and fallaceous sources that the silly monkey uses doesnt it?

The pig just keeps showing us why these crackers should not exist! They have genetically recessive genes and ion 50 years they will be the minority in BRITAIN!! THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL EVENTUALLY DIE OUT LIKE THE UNATURAL ABOMINATIONS THAT THEY ARE!

Look at the low IQ monkey with its charts and pictures LOL tHE dna analysis does not matter to this monkey, because it lives in a world of fantasy! lol

Folks, the monkey performs at my commend. I am this monkeys master!But then again all one needs to do is take a cursury look at this monkeys youtube page to understand the tenuous grip on reality that this monkey has! LOL

When the DNA analysis irrefutably shows that the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa anmd central Africa are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians what does a low IQ monkey do???

The low IQ monkey shows pictures and charts and munbles on and on about haplogroups while completely ignoring what the DNA analysis of the ancient Egyptians actually says LOL

the DNA analysis irrefutably shows that the modern day populations of South Africa, West Africa anmd central Africa are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians. Thats what the DNA says, thats what the science says. This monkey in all of its fake names is very pathetic isnt it?

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
AND THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE I WHY I HATE THE CRACKER! THE CRACKER IS THE BIGGEST DECIEVER, MANIPULATOR AND LIAR THAT THIS WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN! ERE WE HAVE THESE CRACKER SCIENTISTS THAT HAVE FOUND OIR KHOISAN AND BANTU ANCESTORS IN EUROPE AND THEY RELEASE A REPORT WHERE THEY SEQUENCE 1% OF THE FUCCKIING GENOME! THESE MONSTERS SEQUENCE 1% OF THE GENOME SP THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE REALITY!

why would these reprobates only sequence 1% of the genome? Are we not able to sequence full genomes at this time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_genome

Oh what a web to decieve that these monsters spin! I suggeat yall try and find the caucasian genome! Its been full sequenced did you know that? and so has the mongoloid genome for that matter! Lets eee if the filthy mnokey decides to go there! Because quite frankly ALL educated crackers KNOW that the game is over

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!! HERE IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE CRACKER. WAIT UNTIL THESE FILTHY BEASTS FINALLY DECIDE TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE ""FULL SEQUENCINT"" REVEALS! HAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.local10.com/news/Study-looks-at-how-farming-conquered-ancient-Europe/-/1717324/12146252/-/2t07tmz/-/index.html

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
The Loulan mummy is clearly phenotypically a Black or Negro person given the pigmentation of the mummy. Dravido-Africans had early settled Central and East Asia. The Loulan mummy was probably a Dravidian speaker.

The Loulan mummy was found at Xiaole. The DNA of the DNA of the Xiaole people was mtDNA C4 and y-Chromosome haplogroups R1a1a, H and K (Li et al, 2010).

The Xiaole people mtDNA include many of the Pan-African haplotypes . The HVR1 motif was 16189-16192-163111. Xioale mtDNA hyplotypes include S1(16223) and S2 (16304). Li et al (2010) claim the mtDNA was C4, R* and M*..

The y-Chromosome SNPs were M89,M9,M45,M173 and M198. The y-Chromosomes of the Xiaole people were haplogroups R1a1a, H, and K. These y-chromosome haplogroups are common to the Dravidian and Siddi people in India (Winters,2010).

The Dravidian and Siddi people came from Africa (Winters, 2007a, 2008a,2008b,2010). The Dravidians belonged to the C-group people (Winters, 2007, 2008b). They migrated to Iran and India after 2600BC. The Dravidians carry African haplogroups M1 and y-chromosomes (Winters, 2008b,2010).

The Dravidians were called Yueh and Qing in the Chinese literature. Yueh people founded the Dongson culture of Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia the Dravidians were called Yakshas or Kamboja (Winters,1986). In China the Yueh people founded the Shang Dynasty.

In conclusion the Loulan mummy was probably of Dravidian origin. The Dravidian origin of the Loulan mummy is supported by the Xiaole DNA that corresponds to Dravidian and African DNA>

References:

Li C1, Li H, Cui Y, Xie C, Cai D, Li W, Mair VH, Xu Z, Zhang Q, Abuduresule I, Jin L, Zhu H, Zhou H.(2010).Evidence that a West-East admixed population lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age. BMC Biol. 2010 Feb 17;8:15. doi: 10.1186/1741-7007-8-15. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1741-7007/8/15

Winters,C. A.(1986). "Dravidian Settlements in ancient Polynesia", India Past and Present 3, no2: 225- 241.

Winters,C. 2007. Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa? BioEssays, 27(5): 497-498.

___________2007b. High Levels of Genetic Divergence across Indian Populations. PloS Genetics. Retrieved 4/8/2008 http://www.plosgenetics.

____________2008a. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.
http://www.ijhg.com/article.asp?issn=0971-6866;year=2007;volume=13;issue=3;spage=93;epage=96;aulast=Winters
_______________2008b. ARE DRAVIDIANS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-08-0-000-000-2008-Web/IJHG-08-4-317-368-2008-Abst-PDF/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C-Tt.pdf

____________2010. Y-Chromosome evidence of an African origin of Dravidian agriculture. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2(3): 030 – 033. http://www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB/abstracts/abstracts/abstracts2010/Mar/Winters.htm

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
The Loulan mummy, Tarim, China

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

The Loulan mummy is clearly phenotypically a Black or Negro person given the pigmentation of the mummy. Dravido-Africans had early settled Central and East Asia. The Loulan mummy was probably a Dravidian speaker.

Clyde given the fact that the above mummy looks negro were the Tarim people of this era a mix of black and white people living in the same culture or were they all negroes?
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

quote:

Clyde given the fact that the above mummy looks negro were the Tarim people of this era a mix of black and white people living in the same culture or were they all negroes?
Xiaole mummies were representative of a Black population.There were probably no whites in Tarim basin at this time. They date back to a period after the Hua had defeated the Anyang-Shang and the racist Chinese-Mongoloids began to exterminate Blacks and push them back into Central Asia. In China the Mongoloids would sacrifice Blacks for good luck and blessings.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

^What a woose.

It's called Albinism.

Depigmented or Albinism - what is the difference?

It means the same thing to me but I guess for you the term Albino is important and thats why you use it 10 times a day!!!!

It's called JEALOUSY: Keep in mind that Afrocentric liars are the biggest selfhating Blacks on the planet and the biggest White man's bitch. They pretend to hate and despise White people by calling them Albinos, Cavepeople etc. while in their everyday wet dreams they are White, Caucasian that have pasty White Skin, blonde hair and blue eyes with the Nordic look like their former Anglo- Saxons Slave masters. However since Afrocentrics can't escape reality aside from the Afrocentric trashy Internet life and are confronted with the ugly reality of being black they get angry, steal European history, identity and turn all Non- Black People into negroes as a revenge and compensation for the pathetic existince. As for Europeans or Asians etc there is no need to feel offended by those Afrocentric nutjobs. Africans are the very ones that should feel insulted by Afrocentrics and their sick and weird need to erase real African history and culture for replacing it with Eurocentricism with a black face called Afrocentricism.
Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:

First West African Bantus are not the original BLACKS: The East African Nilotes are the closest thing to the Original Africans. West Africans Bantus migrated to East And South Africa and were only NATIVE TO TROPICAL WEST AFRICA: The San People, called Bushmen are the Native, indigenous People of South Africa. Before the White man set foot in South Africa the Bantus invaded South Africa and diplaced and pushed the San People to the Desert and remote places. Bantus are genetically very diffrent from Nilotes(Nilotics) or San People. Nope ancient Egyptians were not racially black. Deal with it.
Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -

quote:

Xiaole mummies were representative of a Black population.There were probably no whites in Tarim basin at this time. They date back to a period after the Hua had defeated the Anyang-Shang and the racist Chinese-Mongoloids began to exterminate Blacks and push them back into Central Asia. In China the Mongoloids would sacrifice Blacks for good luck and blessings.

The Mummy is A CAUCASIAN, WHITE person not a Negroid. Discolored old Skin of a ancient Caucasian Mummy doesn't turn the Mummy into a Negroid person. Yeah Keep on doing what you can do best vomitting your made up afrocentric BS. When will you enlighten us and reveal to us that the racist Chinese Mongoloids were ORIGINALLY BLACK?
Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by real expert:
quote:
quote:
 -

quote:

The Mummy is A CAUCASIAN, WHITE person not a Negroid. Discolored old Skin of a ancient Caucasian Mummy doesn't turn the Mummy into a Negroid person. Yeah Keep on doing what you can do best vomitting your made up afrocentric BS. When will you enlighten us and reveal to us that the racist Chinese Mongoloids were ORIGINALLY BLACK?
dude read this-
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clyde_Winters
lol

Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Yuan et al (2017) has resurrected the multiregional theory for the origin of amh. They wrote that,“While the autosomes in our model are largely consistent with the multiregional hypothesis, the mtDNA and Y have a single origin in East Asia. We also identified Negritos and Aboriginal Australians as direct descendants of Neanderthals/Denisovans who were African migrants with Eurasian admixtures Yuan et al, 2017). “

As you can see, these researchers argued that anatomically modern humans (amh) probably originated in East Asia and spread from there into South Asia, Europe and Africa (Yuan et al,2017). The call their multiregional theory for the origin of man in East Asia the maximum genetic distance or diversity (MGD) hypothesis.

Yuan et al (2017) claim that Heidelbergensis , Neanderthals and Denisovans were archaic Africans, and that the Andamanese were of African pygmy origin. Yuan et al (2017 wrote that “Denisovan was closer to Africans than Neanderthals were (Figure 4A). The high coverage genomes of Altai and Denisovan allowed their African affinity, especially Denisovan, apparent on a principle component analysis (PCA) plot (Figure 4B-C). In contrast to the 5 Neanderthals studied here who were mostly found in Europe and yet who were no closer to Europeans or the related Indians than other groups, their contemporary AMH Ust’-Ishim from Western Siberia was closest to SAS followed by EUR (Figure 4). These results suggest that Neanderthals and Denisovans were Africans who migrated into Eurasia and admixed with local non-Africans.”

Below is the ancestor of Neanderthals

-

Here is a picture of Neanderthal man

-

Here is a picture Denisovan Man
 -

Yuan et al added that the “The Andamanese and the African pygmies seem obviously related in multiple aspects, including traits, Y relationship with the African megahaplogroup ABDE, and mtDNA haplotype M being closely related to African L. However, previous studies have found Andamanese to be even more genetically distant to Africans than other Eurasians (Mondal et al., 2016). Using the published genomes of 10 individuals from the Jarawa (JAR) and Onge (ONG) populations in the Andaman Islands (Mondal et al., 2016), we found that Andamanese are relatively closer to Africans or have lower AFR/SAS(-BEB) distance ratio than other nearby populations such as BEB, with ONG more so than JAR, consistent with the known less admixture in ONG relative to JAR (Figure 5A). PC analysis also showed Andamanese closer to Africans than all five populations of SAS (Figure 5B). Relative to the distance to SAS, ONG showed smaller distance to Mbuti than to San or other Africans examined except LWK (Figure 5C). The Mbuti group here consists of 4 published genomes from the Simons project (Mallick et al., 2016) and the San group consists of 2 published genomes (Schuster et al., 2010). Given that Andamanese were closer to Africans than other Indians were (Figure 5A) but Mbuti pygmies were not closer to Andamanese than some other Africans were, it can be inferred that Andamanese came from Mbuti rather than the opposite.”

In summary Yuan et al (2017) nnoted that “Our finding of Neanderthals and Denisovans as primarily Africans with Eurasian admixture is well supported by fossil data indicating H. heidelbergensis, present in both Africa and Europe, as ancestors of Neanderthals. The taurodont teeth are common in Neanderthals, Heidelbergensis and certain South African fossils (Shaw, 1928). The occipital bunning of Neanderthals are also common in modern Africans (Liu et al., 2003).”

Finally, Yuan et al (2017) observed that “Among all East Asians examined here, the genomes of Hunan people were found most enriched in Africans. Therefore, our model of modern human origins in East Asia, in particular Hunan Province in China, provides a satisfying account of all relevant data including the human specific trait of creativity and the related inventions.”

The new Multiregional Theory for the origin of man lacks Congruency

Yuan et al (2017), made a critical error in the interpretation of their data concerning the relationship of East Asians and Africans. Because the Hunan population carry African gnomes, the authors assumed that an ancient Hunan population migrated from East Asia to China. This was a false conclusion because the first inhabitants of East Asia, were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes.

Rather than reading the archaeological evidence on their own Yuan et al (2017) based his MGD theory on the fact that the population of Hunan province carry genomes, that are also carried by Africans on the research of Liu et al ( 2003).

Liu et al (2003), argues that , “Our results show that even though some feature seem to characterize African humans, the expression patterns of most cranial features used in present study resemble those of East Asian humans very much, which may suggest the similar trends of the characteristics of modern humans”. This statement is clearly, contradictory. How can the earliest population East Asia have craniometrics features or characteristics of African negroes—and still be mongoloid East Asians.

This view of Liu et al (2003), is not supported by the archaeology and cranial features of early man in East Asian which found that the earliest human remains were of Africans or negroes. Archaeological and cranial features research makes it clear that Negroids were very common to ancient China. F. Weidenreich ( 1939) noted that the one of the earliest skulls of anatomically modern humans (amh) from north China found in the Upper Cave of Zhoukoudian, were Oceanic or Melanesoid (Negro) skeletons (Chang, 1977; Weidenreich, 1939). The Melanesoid skeletons are dated between 24-27kya (Sanz, 2014). The individual in the Lower Cave was a Homo Erectus hominid (Sinanthropus pekinensis ) .
The archaeological evidence indicates that the cranial features of the Negro or Sub-Saharan African phenotype was the dominant group in South China. Kwang-chih Chang, writing in the 4th edition of Archaeology of ancient China (1986) wrote that:" by the beginning of the Recent (Holocene) period the population in North China and that in the southwest and in Indochina had become sufficiently differentiated to be designated as Mongoloid and OCEANIC NEGROID races respectively…."(p.64). By the Upper Pleistocene the Negroid type was typified by the Liu-chiang skulls from Yunnan (Chang, 1986, p.69). As a result, the mongoloid populations in East Asia only arrive in the region during the recent Holocene , while amh SSA had been in East Asia for over 27,000.

Negroid skeletons dating to the early periods of Southern Chinese history have been found in Shangdong, Jiantung, Sichuan, Yunnan, Pearl River delta and Jiangxi especially at the initial sites of Chingliengang and Mazhiabang phases ( Chang, 1977, p.76) . The Chingliengang culture is often referred to as the Dawenkou culture of North China.

The presence of Negroid skeletal remains at Dawenkou sites make it clear that Negroes were still in the Northern East Asia in addition to South China. The Dawenkou culture predates the Lung-shan culture which is associated with the Xia civilization.

As a result, the genomes of the Hunan people which Yuan et al (2017) claim are enriched in Africans, are in reality African genomes carried by the Negro Holocene population that formerly lived in East Asia before it was settled by the present mongoloid populations. This view is supported by Sanz (2014) and Weidenreich (1939) who have shown that the first anatomically modern humans in East Asia 24kya were Melanoid (i.e., Negroes), not mongoloids .

References:

Chang. K (1986). The archaeology of ancient China. New Haven, Yale University Press .

Chang. K (1977). The archaeology of ancient China. New Haven, Yale University Press .

Liu, W., Mbua, E., Wu, X., and Zhang, Y. (2003). Comparisons of cranial features between Chinese and African holocene humans and their implications. Acta Anthropologica Sinica 22, 89-104. http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/rlxxb/xbwzxz/201202/P020120221553624499119.pdf

Yuan, Dejian, Xiaoyun Lei, Yuanyuan Gui, Zuobin Zhu, Dapeng Wang, Jun Yu, and Shi Huang. "Modern human origins: multiregional evolution of autosomes and East Asia origin of Y and mtDNA." bioRxiv (2017): 101410.
http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/01/18/101410

Sanz, Nuria . (2014). Human origin sites and the World Heritage Convention in Asia. UNESCO.

Weidenreich. F.( 1939). On the earliest representative of modern mankind recovered on the soil of East Asia, Bull. Nat. Hist. Soc. Peiping 13:161-173.

Winters,C. (2014). AFRICAN AND DRAVIDIAN ORIGINS OF THE MELANESIANS. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences , 4(3):694-704. http://www.cibtech.org/J-LIFE-SCIENCES/PUBLICATIONS/2014/Vol-4-No-3/JLS-103-JLS-073-JUN-CLYDE-AFRICAN-MELANESIANS.pdf

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com