EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Where is Lioness Hiding?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is Lioness Hiding?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has not posted here close to three days?

What happened to our Duncey?

Is she off sick?

Is she still alive?

Did their Ashkenazi Zionist controller disband them?

Did she finally learn the truth.

Note: Lionese gang started as a team of six Ashkenazi duncies pretending to be a black woman.

She/they got schooled though, on ES!

Come back Liarness the Duncey love of my life, we all miss laughing after you... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that this was her last post.
It's easy to see why they would have been dissatisfied with her.
Hopefully they just fired her, and went no further.
But then again....

Black in Latin America: Mexico
18-06-2012

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Mike, this is good use an extremely terrible sark photo of a painting in bad condition to try to prove something.
Here's an enlagement of the same bad painting

-

we are merely looking at straight haired people that resemble this:
 -
 -

In fact the above were labeled "Muurish kings" by Ironlion so I guess there's no discreapancy

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
I believe that this was her last post.
It's easy to see why they would have been dissatisfied with her.
Hopefully they just fired her, and went no further.
But then again....

Black in Latin America: Mexico
18-06-2012

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Mike, this is good use an extremely terrible sark photo of a painting in bad condition to try to prove something.
Here's an enlagement of the same bad painting

-

we are merely looking at straight haired people that resemble this:
 -
 -

In fact the above were labeled "Muurish kings" by Ironlion so I guess there's no discreapancy

IMO,her handlers have recalled her for consultations after realising her battle against truth was unwinnable-IIRC she last posted on your thread about the black Incas;and some days prior we had the Spanish drop the bomb. The MSM/Ice People can't let blacks learn their own history so I expect to see a reloaded liarness 2.00 shortly.
Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some days prior we had the Spanish drop the bomb

What was that? What happened?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth be told, these paid devil's advocates need to be turned over and refreshed periodically due to cross contamination of their viewpoints.
Meaning, their minds cannot totally reject the crystal-clear black logic they are being bombarded with constantly.
Over time, they begin to cross the line as they begin to accept and absorb the truth of African origins, obsolesce of "race" concept, the Albino reality, and other enlightenments presented on the site.

I expect that Lionese, like Patty Hearse is now undergoing intense psychiatric reevaluation after referring to hr superiors as "Albino Turks".
Black thought is pervasive.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if she is gone.. One less troll that does not even deserve a thread.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
Who cares if she is gone.. One less troll that does not even deserve a thread.

Lionese was not a troll.

She was the Troll! The she-devil herself,with all her lies.

But we all loved her same way...

Lionese where are you?? Are they doing some psychiatry thing on you, as MK suggested? [Eek!]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where is Lioness Hiding?
Who gives sh|t? I say good riddance! That's one less troll we'll have to worry about.

Who knows, she probably got knocked off Mathilda's payroll or something. LOL

My question to you 'IronLion' is why are you so concerned? Does the great cat king miss his mate? [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IronLion [Roll Eyes]

You wanna lioness to be your white slave?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Where is Lioness Hiding?
Who gives sh|t? I say good riddance! That's one less troll we'll have to worry about.

My question to you 'IronLion' is why are you so concerned? Does the great cat king miss his mate? [Embarrassed]

Yes I do.

She was a more enjoyable troll than your filipeenoos house-boy ass! [Razz]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
IronLion [Roll Eyes]

You wanna lioness to be your white slave?

She was my slave! I fuched her up anytime I wanted... lol! [Big Grin]
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
some days prior we had the Spanish drop the bomb

What was that? What happened?

On the black Europe thread is a video that validates what all the black European royalty advocates have been saying.
A Spanish countess admits her Moorish ancestors were black and that later descendants whitened them AS DID MANY OTHER FAMILIES.
To me liarness wasn't a true troll a la Anglobyatch or dhdoxies. She wasn't emotionally wrecked neurotic or laughably ignorant sadly limited enthusiastic poster. She was more infiltrator and her MO suggests she was a saboteur-constantly attempting to subtly lead threads into irrelevancy and redundancy.
We all caught on because of her frequency which suggests she was on an agenda,a purpose she couldn't or wouldn't reveal. This is why I don't think we've seen the last of her.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
If she comes back, amma gie it to her as she wants it.

Hehehe....

--------------------
Lionz

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She won't be back.
If she does, she'll have turned on her masters and will return only to become my new Melanin advocate.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The human mind can become very confused and complicated when placed in a situation of constant mental conflict.

I still hold open the possibility that Lioness was a conflicted mulatto - raised in a "Gentle" pseudo loving, racist environment. A child raised in such an environment has only two sanity saving choices: Black radicalism or complete submission to the Albino agenda.

A child in such an environment is constantly bombarded with: look at those ignorant Niggers, doing this or that; believing this or that. But you're different, you're one of us, and we love you. How could that not destroy a mind?

Take Doxie, she is constantly espousing on her gentle loving nature, yet she is one of the most hard-core racist that I have ever encountered. Has anyone noticed that when Doxie expands a bit, instead of simply repeating her mantra; she sounds very much like Lioness. I think Lioness may have been brought-up by Albinos like Doxie.

I have always maintained that the most dangerous racist, was the pseudo sympathetic racist. They bombard weak-minded Negroes with platitudes and seeming sympathy for the Black point of view, all the while, gently "Poo pooing" it, and cementing the Albino agenda.

As "THE" abject cautionary lesson for the "Weak-minded" Negro. I always kept a copy of Ann Macy Roth's (Visiting Assistant Professor of Egyptology Howard University): Titled - "Building Bridges to Afrocentrism." (Please note that like the others of her ilk, she is now at the UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA!

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/afrocent_roth.html

It explains so many things, but especially: Why "Blacks Educated in Black Universities are so clueless". (Albino money comes at a price).

If Lioness was such a person, then the Charles V portrait must have been too much for her, having seen the truth with her own eyes; years of Albino conditioning melted away, and she was forced to see herself - and them - in the harsh light of truth. MK may be right, she is now in therapy.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Nina G. Jablonski - published a study entitled "THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN SKIN AND SKIN COLOR" which declared that White skin developed in Europeans because of a lack of vitamin "D". She is now at Pennsylvania State University.

Study published in 2005, by researchers from Pennsylvania State University, which declared that Black people in Europe, may have turned White suddenly, between 6,000 - 12,000 years ago.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The human mind can become very confused and complicated when placed in a situation of constant mental conflict.

I still hold open the possibility that Lioness was a conflicted mulatto - raised in a "Gentle" pseudo loving, racist environment. A child raised in such an environment has only two sanity saving choices: Black radicalism or complete submission to the Albino agenda.

A child in such an environment is constantly bombarded with: look at those ignorant Niggers, doing this or that; believing this or that. But you're different, you're one of us, and we love you. How could that not destroy a mind?

Take Doxie, she is constantly espousing on her gentle loving nature, yet she is one of the most hard-core racist that I have ever encountered. Has anyone noticed that when Doxie expands a bit, instead of simply repeating her mantra; she sounds very much like Lioness. I think Lioness may have been brought-up by Albinos like Doxie.

I have always maintained that the most dangerous racist, was the pseudo sympathetic racist. They bombard weak-minded Negroes with platitudes and seeming sympathy for the Black point of view, all the while, gently "Poo pooing" it, and cementing the Albino agenda.

As "THE" abject cautionary lesson for the "Weak-minded" Negro. I always kept a copy of Ann Macy Roth's (Visiting Assistant Professor of Egyptology Howard University): Titled - "Building Bridges to Afrocentrism." (Please note that like the others of her ilk, she is now at the UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA!

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/afrocent_roth.html

It explains so many things, but especially: Why "Blacks Educated in Black Universities are so clueless". (Albino money comes at a price).

If Lioness was such a person, then the Charles V portrait must have been too much for her, having seen the truth with her own eyes; years of Albino conditioning melted away, and she was forced to see herself - and them - in the harsh light of truth. MK may be right, she is now in therapy.

Kikuyu, I'm NOT a troll I'm just here defending what rightfully belongs to my people, nothing wrong with that.

Sorry Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist moron, unlike you, Narmer, Ironlion, Clyde, Marc, Kikuyu I'm not the least bit racist. Its not racist to defend the history, heritage, identities of my people & it is not racist to defend my homeland against Black racists like you that try to steal it, it is NOT racist to prevent Black true racists like you & your ilk from stealing the pride of my people. Also calling you out for your racism is not racist either. Unlike you, I don't use racist epithets, unlike you I don't try to steal what belongs to others to try to make my people look superior. BTW, Your cries of racist racist don't work on me buddy boy. Calling me racist isn't going to get me to give in and just hand my people's history, heritage, & identities over to you like you're used to. You wanna see a racist Mike you little punk, look in the mirror. As I said before you & your ilk wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the backside.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oshun is Lioness. They never left this forum. They just use multiple accounts.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys ever stop to think that something horrible may have occurred in her life,not saying anything happened just saying!!!!
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad]
Damn! You really are concerned about the prostitute named lioness??
Stop it and go to search and help blacks
assembling the puzzle that is our history.
That lioness dies!
And all Eurocentric too!

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:
Where is Lioness Hiding?

Yes I do.

Well at least the first sentence above is true. LOL I guess every dummy needs an equally dumb mate. [Wink]
Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Malibudusul
I am concern for most humans however guessing why Lioness not showing up,maybe because of a thread where she took it hard on the chin,maybe she is suffering form carpal tunnel syndrome,maybe she got crabs,maybe she is sipping Pina Colada on an Island with no computers, maybe she got run over by a truck,maybe maybe maybe...fact is people are making too much of her not being here for three dayz,and it sayz alot about who needs whom.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Oshun is Lioness. They never left this forum. They just use multiple accounts.

Divide and conquer? Fvck you rat. Miseducation is a goal both of you had in common and you want to run me out cause I talk about CT bein your damn sockpuppet. The only reason people forgot was cause Lioness kept INSISTING you two were separate even AFTER someone quoted you postin as CT. She say that other people on ES will vouch that you and CT are different WHO BESIDES YOUR DAM SOCK PUPPET WILL VOUCH FOR THAT?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ ''miseducation''...

You shifted your own views while being here. You joined under the Oshun account initially posting only in hair threads where you were attempting to defend the nappy hair of Negroids out of insecurity, yet a few months later you take a 180 degrees turn and are now claiming Negroids don't have nappy hair but have natural wavy or straight hair through ''tropical african diversity''. You basically got brainwashed by Zaharan et al within the space of only 1 month.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptsearch will be shutting down within the next couple of days Lioness has decided to leave early to look for another job

-

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So "Lioness" is a brainwashed follower of Zaharan? Oh so Zaharan must be the mastermind behind Lioness! you are such a genius [Roll Eyes] ! The only thing you can say even after I showed you West African women (including Nigerian hair) that could sport those curls is that I am "brainwashed." for knowing that both fros (which I like too) and other curls show physical diversity and differences in material resources.

Your trying to make a diversion and a rather sh!tty one too cause you cant find anyone but your sock puppet who will vouch that CT ISNT you and is actually a black guy.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy with this topic
because iron lion agreed with me about having white slaves.

I want Adele to be my sex slave.
With me she will lose weight.
I'll put it in the trunk and give it many lashes

-
 -

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
guys dont make this thread gross....
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Study published in 2005, by researchers from Pennsylvania State University, which declared that Black people in Europe, may have turned White suddenly, between 6,000 - 12,000 years ago.

If that was true why didn't they would have retained other African traits instead of being hairsute, mesocranic and having generally cold-adapted limb structure.

The European type has been around since the paleolithic in Eurasia in Poland and other places. And of course they didn't have cultural connection to Africans, whatsoever. While the neolithic of tropical peoples was in full swing. Eurasian people are still found isolated in Cyprus with their paleolithic culture.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:
Where is Lioness Hiding?

Yes I do.

Well at least the first sentence above is true. LOL I guess every dummy needs an equally dumb mate. [Wink]
Mary Mary be not naughty or contrary!

I would have slapped your Filipeeenoooos ass if you were a real girl, but you are just a tranny!

Mary Mary on the contrary,

Nobody no give no fvck bout you...ok? Sorry [Razz]

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Is this voodoo? [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com