EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » grandson of Eve, or the grandfather of everyone in Britain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: grandson of Eve, or the grandfather of everyone in Britain
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9363268/Scottish-lecturer-found-to-be-grandfather-of-everyone-in-Britain.html

It's hard to Adam and Eve it: Pensioner's DNA can be traced right back to Eve

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dna-shows-scottish-pensioner-is-directly-946288

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol look at all the crybabies on the comments
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Indeed. The stupid whiny comments were no doubt left by Anglo-Idiot's people. Their ignorance of genetics and physical anthropology betrays them as much as Anglo-Idiot. Speaking of which, I recently explained to the fool here that just because someone carries black ancestry doesn't mean they look black. This article is further proof! There's no telling, even the Anglo-Idiot my have 'negro' ancestry, which is why I told him to watch out! LMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 26412 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
“It is further proof that even white Anglo-Saxon Protestants are descended from a black Eve.

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ No, no. Eve wasn't like modern blacks. She was a 'generalized modern' ancestral to all races including Caucasoids! LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26412 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com