EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dorothea of Denmark, Electress Palatine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dorothea of Denmark, Electress Palatine
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Muur to come [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/dorothea-of-denmark-duchess-of-prussia-the-black-europeans/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like my niece in groningen. Red hair and freckles.

-

Y'all know this type. A big flamboyant woman with a great big ass.

The Habsburg were just normal looking Blacks with big lips and broad noses. Artist were taking strange liberties with this, but I saw images of Leopold I Habsburg with his family, on some church ceiling, and they looked quite normal and nappy headed. I could just imagine them on a Surinam market buying or selling plantaines.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
 -

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/dorothea-of-denmark-duchess-of-prussia-the-black-europeans/

Princess Dorothea
first wife of Albert of Prussia

-

Albert of Prussia (German: Albrecht; Latin: Albertus) (8 July 1490 – 20 March 1568) was the 37th and last sovereign Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights and, after converting to Lutheranism, the first duke of the Duchy of Prussia, which was the first state to adopt the Lutheran faith and Protestantism as the official state religion. Albert proved instrumental in the political spread of Protestantism in its early stage.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

We are getting closer to proof that this is Charles V Habsburg: a normal, healthy Black man, with big lips and very Black skin.
I'm getting goosebumps.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Again Dorothea of Denmark: people beware of building theories on mere portraits, they are deceitful. And these Blacks ordered these themselves, as everyone knew they were Black, everyone who mattered.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
 -

Princess Dorothea
first wife of Albert of Prussia

-

Albert of Prussia (German: Albrecht; Latin: Albertus) (8 July 1490 – 20 March 1568) was the 37th and last sovereign Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights and, after converting to Lutheranism, the first duke of the Duchy of Prussia, which was the first state to adopt the Lutheran faith and Protestantism as the official state religion. Albert proved instrumental in the political spread of Protestantism in its early stage.

Honey

You are evolving... [Big Grin]

Here, this is one of the ancestors of Dorothea:

Valdemar of Sweden
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

-

The Habsburg were just normal looking Blacks with big lips and broad noses. Artist were taking strange liberties with this, but I saw images of Leopold I Habsburg with his family, on some church ceiling, and they looked quite normal and nappy headed. I could just imagine them on a Surinam market buying or selling plantaines.

My type of gal. I would worship her.

Egmond, do send me her contacts... [Big Grin] [Razz]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

-

My type of gal. I would worship her.

Egmond, do send me her contacts... [Big Grin] [Razz]

She could be your granny, besides I would not want you in my family, no offence...
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^I could be your Daddy...

I would not want you in my family either, but for that Mango-baby, I could just tolerate you... [Big Grin]

So, a deal? Send me the gal's contact... [Razz]

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond [Big Grin]
HAHAHHA

How old are you iron?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron Lion
for you

http://www.mymaturegranny.com/popular/55/black/1.html

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Iron Lion
for you

http://www.mymaturegranny.com/popular/55/black/1.html

Malibudusul, this is nasty.

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

-

-

http://www.itv.com/lorraine/celebrity/jade-thompson/e8a64529-5591-41d2-a26c-639f9158788e/PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?q=90&v=1&w=640&h=360

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=37655526

-

Thea Christina Doelwijt, who directed my Maria Susanna Du Plessis historical play. She did a fine job, to be sure, was open to my small ajustments: I did not want the slave half-sister to be very down trodden and victim like, I wanted her to be overbearing and bossy. Like my research spelled out, Surinam slaves were considered bossy.
Surinam woman are still very bossy, everywhere running the show, all the time on television. Sometimes it seems Suriname is a country of women.

Redheads do not remain young, then there is hell to pay...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Alexis Jordan

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sade

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^I could be your Daddy...

I would not want you in my family either, but for that Mango-baby, I could just tolerate you... [Big Grin]

So, a deal? Send me the gal's contact... [Razz]

See what you started.
You know the psycho has no self respect or control.
It photo spams threads like a woman on facebook.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Yeah, my baaad! I just teased the man and he went out of control.

Geee! OK, enough of them irrelevant pictas!!

Keep it on topic.

Malibudusul, you too

Thanks

--------------------
Lionz

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

The idea of a Black redhead with freckles inspired me. Such people are always noted. Their red hair always standing on end like a lionsmane. There is so much beauty in the world I cannot understand fighting or discrimination.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com