EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » @Lioness-your qualifications please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: @Lioness-your qualifications please
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lioness

We've previously had communication where I asked you to say what your qualifications are whether and you've had any work published. You asked me to reveal mine so I did- an MA in African Studies from London's School of Oriental Studies (SOAS), majoring in Government and Politics in Tropical Africa. (Yes, I know, the idea of 'Tropical Africa' is problematic, given that 50 of the 54 states lie wholly or partially between the tropics, but heh, that's the mainstream for you.)I don't think you've responded, so it would be good if you did.

Over to you.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rCk74vgzal8/TS83XZu2MzI/AAAAAAAAAqg/JXRfSeDLdqc/s1600/crying+baby.jpg
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is the black father? The request is for your curricular accomplishments--not extra-curricular. LOL.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do realize that Lioness is more than one person?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Who is the black father? The request is for your curricular accomplishments--not extra-curricular. LOL.

what does curricular mean?
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
Hi Lioness

We've previously had communication where I asked you to say what your qualifications are whether and you've had any work published. You asked me to reveal mine so I did- an MA in African Studies from London's School of Oriental Studies (SOAS), majoring in Government and Politics in Tropical Africa. (Yes, I know, the idea of 'Tropical Africa' is problematic, given that 50 of the 54 states lie wholly or partially between the tropics, but heh, that's the mainstream for you.)I don't think you've responded, so it would be good if you did.

Over to you.

You have all that schooling, yet you couldn't anticipate what should have been obvious;
that Liarness would never give you a direct answer to anything which could compromise her true identity(s)?

Not sure if you noticed, but the Liar NEVER gives personal information, and if it does, it's a lie.

I mean, do you honestly believe this site would employ a black woman to police this site?
LOL, want to buy a nice shiny bridge?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Lioness

Over to you.

It's a person who relies heavy on pseudo wikipedia sources. "Nuff said".
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, as expected, no answer from Lioness.

Just something else to add to their list of demerits.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You asked me to reveal mine so I did- an MA in African Studies from London's School of Oriental Studies (SOAS), majoring in Government and Politics in Tropical Africa.

The London's School of Oriental Studies is owned and operated by the white man while I was educated at Cheikh Anta Diop University.
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
^Really? But you admitted that you had never been to Africa.

You're a liar. Seems Team Lioness hasn't got its story straight.

Thanks for the major blunder.

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have ruined your little enterprise monkey boy! hahahaha!!! This site and all of your fake names are laughed at! Noone takes you seriously Hahahahaha

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL WHITE BOY?

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
You asked me to reveal mine so I did- an MA in African Studies from London's School of Oriental Studies (SOAS), majoring in Government and Politics in Tropical Africa.

The London's School of Oriental Studies is owned and operated by the white man while I was educated at Cheikh Anta Diop University.
LMBAO, you need a polygraph when you deal with, The Liar.
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
But you admitted that you had never been to Africa.

it's a lie, if it were true you would have saved the quote

any more lies big boy?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You do realize that Senegal is a French speaking Nation?

http://www.ucad.sn/

Anyway, what did Major in?

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
J'étais dans la pratique du développement avec Ahmadou Aly Mbaye, mais a abandonné après un an et demi. Cependant, le programme a également enseigné en anglais.
J'aimais Yassa pour le déjeuner ou le poulet sauce aux arachides

productions lionne toute la journée comme une vitamine

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Merci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1fhbeYFnqQ

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at the pathetic stringy haired monkey go! Hahahaha!

You are universally mocked monkey!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
J'étais dans la pratique du développement avec Ahmadou Aly Mbaye, mais a abandonné après un an et demi. Cependant, le programme a également enseigné en anglais.
J'aimais Yassa pour le déjeuner ou le poulet sauce aux arachides

productions lionne toute la journée comme une vitamine

LOL, it's a compulsion, I tell ya! It just can't help itself, trapped in a smelly sulphuric reality.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google Translator works wonders. I live just ouside of Paris, wink!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
anybody educated at a white owned institition is unqualified to ask me for qualifications !!!
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Hehehehe

That would disqualify at minimum, 98% of degreed Africans.
Fortunately, I attended a HBCU, but really, I could care less.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
nope, only 63%
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I deplore the extreme bad taste of joining a white company to ridicule Blacks on this forum.
I sense a total lack of the ability of independent thinking, and/or you had to sign a paper not to support any claims by Blacks on anything. A total lack of intellectualism, refinement, culture, sophistication. A perfect person to enforce American colonial tendencies, you would never flinch if the CIA would cut the throat of a person sitting next to you.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
nope, only 63%

Only 63%, what?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness,
The French you wrote there is grammatically incorrect in some parts. LOL.

You say you attended Universite' CAD, which faculty and on which avenue is the Faculty of Science? Also how far are the Musee de Dakar and Corniche from CAD?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL, if it's not on WiKi, I wouldn't hold my breath for response.
Our Liarness, It IS a trip!

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Lioness,
The French you wrote there is grammatically incorrect in some parts. LOL.

You say you attended Universite' CAD, which faculty and on which avenue is the Faculty of Science? Also how far are the Musee de Dakar and Corniche from CAD?

That impostor, who mimiks a black woman, used a translator, thats why! lol

And it's obvious that liar has never been to Senegal. Or even set foot on African soil. This is obvious by now.

-

-

-

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@lioness
"it's a lie, if it were true you would have saved the quote

OK, how about this...

claus to lioness
posted 12 January, 2012 04:56 AM
"It's a simple question- Have you been to Africa?
However, for Lioness, it seems to present difficulties, and she/he has yet to provide a definitive 'yes' or 'no' answer.

I sent her/him a pm last night, the second in the space of 24 hours, and although it has been read, there has been no response.

We should therefore deduce that Lioness, an opinionated cyberspace expert on African phenotypes, HAS NOT BEEN TO AFRICA.

I am willing to offer an apology to her/him if she states that she/he has been, naming the state(s) that she/he has visited."

Lioness to claus
posted 12 January, 2012 05:14 AM
claus is right all posters who have not been to Africa need to confess and realize their posts lack credibility
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007725

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@lioness

I notice it took you six and half hours to respond to my message posted on 9th August 4:37pm (EST). You responded at 10:59pm (EST). (The times given appear to be EST regardless of where you are globally.) And in the intervening time all you could come up with was lame crap.

I did like this though...

" anybody educated at a white owned institition is unqualified to ask me for qualifications !!!"

Your desperate recourse to faux Afrocentrism when cornered is quite entertaining. The three cute exclamation marks meant to show THAT YOU REALLY MEAN IT aren't very convincing given that we know that you're not exactly a 'Black Radical'.

Top marks for effort and creativity though.

I notice that as well as French(?)you also write Portuguese. Where did you learn?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com