EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gabby Douglas Hair Comments Confuse The Olympic Gymnast (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gabby Douglas Hair Comments Confuse The Olympic Gymnast
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an innocent kid, having lived in a White world, she is completely oblivious to Negro dysfunction; Negro self-hate. I feel sorry for the poor child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/05/gabby-douglas-hair-olympics-2012_n_1743897.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had her email, i'd send her the link to Chris Rock's "Good Hair" documentary. Perhaps that can open her eyes to the world of Negro women.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I don't watch the olympics, having looked at photos of Black female athletes in the mail - shows they ALL have fake hair, desperate to make it look straight.

This self-hate thing really has gone too far.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can both kiss my ass  -
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female initiated emotional and superficial topic.

Merges in smoothly with the black female who watch only B.E.T., Tyler Perry, Basketball Wives, Oprah viewer demographics.
These are the people who walk around with Green & Purple yarn for hair or bright red finger waves. They are totally useless.

-

Wake up
You're in the presence of your future
Wake up
From the mistakes of our past

In our sleep, we live it up
Just to wake up and find our dead
Change our hair and hairstyles too
But have the same empty heads

Brothers and sisters I'm telling you

This is what we've got to do

Wake up
You got to wake up
Oh, wake up (doo doo doo doo doo, da da da)

In our sleep, we change our life
We change our suit of clothes
We change our church, we change our god
But have the same funky soul

Never dreaming, not for a second
Sleeping is the cause

Oh, wake up
You've got to wake up

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
adorable pup!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
 -

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
adorable pup!!!!

quote:
 -

this one is for you

-

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
You just described 95% of Negro women.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Merges in smoothly with the black female who watch only B.E.T., Tyler Perry, Basketball Wives, Oprah viewer demographics.
These are the people who walk around with Green & Purple yarn for hair or bright red finger waves. They are totally useless.

-

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

-

Including your mom
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

If You Don't Like The Effects, Don't Produce The Cause

If you don't like the effect
Don't produce the cause
(x3)

You say you don't like where you're at (yeah)
You can make a change
If you accept the blame
Stay in control of your reactions, yes
Will determine the effect
Of any situation

You have the power to negate
Any negative causing feeling
That prohibits you to think
A situation is just that
It has no special power
To do you harm
It's your reactions that count

Don't produce the cause
(x2)

You say you don't like what your country's about (yeah)
Ain't you deep
In your semi-first class seat
You picket this and protest that
And eat yourself fat
Ain't you deep
In your semi-first class seat

Don't produce the cause
(x4)

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Anglo Pyramidologist, I think Black women are pissed off because the gymnast revealed the true nature of Black hair on the world stage. And that vexed and shamed them so much that they took to the different social networks to lambaste the kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Although I don't watch the olympics, having looked at photos of Black female athletes in the mail - shows they ALL have fake hair, desperate to make it look straight.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Anglo Pyramidologist, I think Black women are pissed off because the gymnast revealed the true nature of Black hair on the world stage. And that vexed and shamed them so much that they took to the different social networks to lambaste the kid.

quote:

Is yo mama pissed off?
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ facts, I heard about it but missed what happened. Would you mind explaining the whole situation as to what happened?
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
In a nutshell, people (mainly Black women) were tweeting and blogging on her hair, poking fun at her perm (or the lack thereof) and unkempt hair. Of course, media is going to cover the story, but what is so sad is that the kid herself had to take time to do an interview to address it.

quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):
@ facts, I heard about it but missed what happened. Would you mind explaining the whole situation as to what happened?

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
not as much as yo moms lmao!

quote:
quote:

quote:

Is yo mama pissed off?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people mind's just dark...well to them, it can be said-

-

-
'It is unfortunate that some women in the Black community have been so damaged psychologically about their appearance that they chose to take the internet to attack Gabby Douglas, a gold medal winning gymnast.
This is the epitome of self hatred and subscribing to a false beauty standard promoted by corporate media'

NUFF SAID......

-
**CONGRATS** Gabby Douglas became the first African-American to win the women's individual all around.

Lastly-

@ factlessbwoy

quote:
walk around with Green & Purple yarn for hair or bright red finger waves. You just described 95% of Negro women.
If by 'negro women' you mean Black Women (have yet to show us a modern/current mainstream map used by educational institutions showing where Negro Land is currently located), I'm pretty sure the majority of the pictures that I have personally posted in the Black Beauty thread show your words to be just that: factless....bout 95% of Black Women please man go crawl back under the rock you squirmed out of [Roll Eyes] chupppppppssssssss
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
some?! some?! lmao! try MANY! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
Some people mind's just dark...well to them, it can be said-

-

-
'It is unfortunate that some women in the Black community have been so damaged psychologically about their appearance that they chose to take the internet to attack Gabby Douglas, a gold medal winning gymnast.
This is the epitome of self hatred and subscribing to a false beauty standard promoted by corporate media'

NUFF SAID......

-
**CONGRATS** Gabby Douglas became the first African-American to win the women's individual all around.

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the roundup. A shame the focus was on her hair rather than on her talent as an artistic gymnast.

quote:
In a nutshell, people (mainly Black women) were tweeting and blogging on her hair, poking fun at her perm (or the lack thereof) and unkempt hair. Of course, media is going to cover the story, but what is so sad is that the kid herself had to take time to do an interview to address it.

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Anglo, another reason why I believe Black women are insulting this kid is because traditionally black women are non athletic; non athletically inclined. Black women have always used the "hair" argument to avoid committing to some kind of physical fitness regimen; this explains why your average black woman is obese. By this young girl being carefree with regards her hair, and achieving gold medal status at the Olympics, it kind of snatches that excuse from them for being obese and unhealthy. They hate her for this so they lashed out by poking fun at her hair.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facts, what annoys me is that Black women are obsessed to look like white women (they envy long natural straight or wavy hair) so they go to extremes to emulate that look, however as soon as someone says something in the slightest percieved against Blacks - they pull the race card. It is this double standard I encounter everywhere.

I remember observing an argument between a black girl and a white girl on a bus a while back. The black girl ended by claiming ''she was proud to be black''. Yet her entire image was a desperate attempt to look white (!) - fake straight hair etc. So what exactly are Black women proud of when they are obsessed to look white?

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Anglo, when Black women say they are proud to be Black or strong, what they're really saying is they are arrogant. In black talk, proud or strong, etc., is a buzz word for arrogance.

Black people won't change as long as Whites continue to coddle them. Liberal White guilt has created a Black monster.

quote:
Facts, what annoys me is that Black women are obsessed to look like white women (they envy long natural straight or wavy hair) so they go to extremes to emulate that look, however as soon as someone says something in the slightest percieved against Blacks - they pull the race card. It is this double standard I encounter everywhere.

I remember observing an argument between a black girl and a white girl on a bus a while back. The black girl ended by claiming ''she was proud to be black''. Yet her entire image was a desperate attempt to look white (!) - fake straight hair etc. So what exactly are Black women proud of when they are obsessed to look white?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] I know Black Women attorneys who practice in the State of VA..and the ONLY reason they don't wear their hair in styles such as braids, locks, etc., and go with the straight look, is because of the conservativeness of the legal field over there- they pretty much have not much of a choice in it; however, these same women do NOT straighten their daughters' hair (those that have daughters) and are proud of their Natural hair/Africanness...it's the unfortunate nature of the professional field that they're in....

there are schools wherein lil Black girls and/or boys cannot wear their hair in Natural styles such as braids or locks....or even use beads or other adornments in their Natural hair....

tho, I also thought it was unfair the school that wouldn't allow the lil yte girl to have her school photo taken with her hair so:

-

what you don't wish to acknowledge, is that YTE PEOPLE AND YTE SUPREMIST IDEOLOGY and CORPORATE MEDIA, have caused this demonization of Our Natural hair and this Self-hatred of it by so many smh.... [Mad] [Frown]

But there are still MANY of Us, who are proud of the Napturalness that We were born/created with [Wink] the majority of the pictures that I have personally posted in the Black Beauty thread attest to this

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
More fucking excuses by black women. You are full of bologna, TAR. Law suits would be flying if that were the case. Be fucking honest, Black women won't go natural because deep down they feel their natural hair traits are inferior to non black traits. What is the excuse for young black girls still in school? They are not forced to wear a perm. They can grow out an Afro. Yet, they choose the non-black hair traits.

You are typical, always making excuses to keep rocking those perms, weaves, wigs, extensions, etc. Face it! you want to look white!

quote:
[Roll Eyes] I know Black Women attorneys who practice in the State of VA..and the ONLY reason they don't wear their hair in styles such as braids, locks, etc., and go with the straight look, is because of the conservativeness of the legal field over there- they pretty much have not much of a choice in it; however, these same women do NOT straighten their daughters' hair (those that have daughters) and are proud of their Natural hair/Africanness...it's the unfortunate nature of the professional field that they're in....

there are schools wherein lil Black girls and/or boys cannot wear their hair in Natural styles such as braids or locks....or even use beads or other adornments in their Natural hair....

tho, I also thought it was unfair the school that wouldn't allow the lil yte girl to have her school photo taken with her hair so:

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
facts, do you advocate black women should wear their hair natural?

Anglo_P said her prefers black women with fros or dreds

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by factlessbwoy:
rae rae rae

[Roll Eyes]

-

NOW, SINCE IT'S YOUR PROBLEM THAT YOU CLEARLY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS I WAS ACTUALLY SAYING, FROM THE RESPONSE THAT YOU GAVE LMAO, I'LL ONLY MAKE THIS ONE COMMENT:

You must have missed it the first few times in the past I've said it here on this forum: I'VE NEVER EVER STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR/HAD MY HAIR STRAIGHTENED...I COME FROM A FAMILY WHO DOES NOT ENCOURAGE THAT BEHAVIOR IN OUR DAUGHTERS...MY FAMILY IS A FAMILY OF PROUD BLACK PEOPLE DESCENDED FROM MAROONS, WE HAVE PRIDE IN OUR AFRICANNESS, OUR AFRICAN FEATURES, TO INCLUDE OUR HAIR...I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE AMOUNT OF FEMALE RELATIVES WHO WEAR THEIR HAIR STRAIGHT- AND I COME FROM A BIG BIG FAMILY LOL....

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I prefer Black women with Afros, dreads and braids; it flows natural with their face profile. When they perm or weave, etc., it looks funny because those kinds of hair do not flow gracefully with their facial lines.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
facts, do you advocate black women should wear their hair natural?

Anglo_P said her prefers black women with fros or dreds

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
I am curious as to factless bwoy's opinion (not that it really matters lmao as I said "curious") about yte females who wear extensions, wigs, hair dye, use chemicals to make their hair curly and/or wavy (ie, perms and body waves), and all other kinda false additives to their own hair to alter it's Natural look they were born with...
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
LIAR! Show and prove! post up your photo.

quote:
quote:
rae rae rae

[Roll Eyes]

-

NOW, SINCE IT'S YOUR PROBLEM THAT YOU CLEARLY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS I WAS ACTUALLY SAYING, FROM THE RESPONSE THAT YOU GAVE LMAO, I'LL ONLY MAKE THIS ONE COMMENT:

You must have missed it the first few times in the past I've said it here on this forum: I'VE NEVER EVER STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR/HAD MY HAIR STRAIGHTENED...I COME FROM A FAMILY WHO DOES NOT ENCOURAGE THAT BEHAVIOR IN OUR DAUGHTERS...MY FAMILY IS A FAMILY OF PROUD BLACK PEOPLE DESCENDED FROM MAROONS, WE HAVE PRIDE IN OUR AFRICANNESS, OUR AFRICAN FEATURES, TO INCLUDE OUR HAIR...I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE AMOUNT OF FEMALE RELATIVES WHO WEAR THEIR HAIR STRAIGHT- AND I COME FROM A BIG BIG FAMILY LOL....

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I have already expressed my position on that. I have no problem with women wearing weaves, extensions or wigs of their hair type. If Black women wore weaves, extensions, wigs that were kinky in nature, you would not hear a peep from me. I find nothing wrong with women wanting to enhance or accentuate their NATURAL beauty. But I do have a problem with women enhancing their beauty at the expense of their own racial traits.

quote:
I am curious as to factless bwoy's opinion (not that it really matters lmao as I said "curious") about yte females who wear extensions, wigs, hair dye, use chemicals to make their hair curly and/or wavy (ie, perms and body waves), and all other kinda false additives to their own hair to alter it's Natural look they were born with...

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

Including your mom
My Mom, was all natural for as long as I can remember.
Never had a perm. No weave and definitely no tats.

She owned no more than 5 pairs of shoes and wore only 1 piece of jewelry; Her wedding band.
She never watched TV, didn't drink or smoke, held three degrees and spoke 8 or more languages.
She was a very strong woman and definitely not your typical black female.

Even Mrs. (Eunice) Johnson, the founder of BET said a few months ago how she was embarrassed by what BET has become and how she never allows her children to watch it.
Her divorce from Robert Johnson was largely due to their differing opinions of what BET should be.
She wanted it to be a real station while her Harvard indoctrinated sell-out husband just wanted the money.
He got what he wanted by selling BET to the Jews for $1B. She didn't get what she wanted but had to be content with taking 70% of the $1B in the divorce decree.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Show and prove! post up your photo.

My dear  - my photo has been up on this forum in the Black Beauty thread for the last year....lol

- there are members of this forum who know which one is me...Dark and Natural, that I am....and faaaaaar from overweight.... [Wink]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

Including your mom
My Mom, was all natural for as long as I can remember.
Never had a perm. No weave and definitely no tats.

She owned no more than 5 pairs of shoes and wore only 1 piece of jewelry; Her wedding band.
She never watched TV, didn't drink or smoke, held three degrees and spoke 8 or more languages.
She was a very strong woman and definitely not your typical black female.

Even Mrs. (Eunice) Johnson, the founder of BET said a few months ago how she was embarrassed by what BET has become and how she never allows her children to watch it.
Her divorce from Robert Johnson was largely due to their differing opinions of what BET should be.
She wanted it to be a real station while her Harvard indoctrinated sell-out husband just wanted the money.
He got what he wanted by selling BET to the Jews for $1B. She didn't get what she wanted but had to be content with taking 70% of the $1B in the divorce decree.

Big up and Respect to your mother as you've described her above- we need more strong Black Women like her in these times smh...

All Self-respecting Black People should be embarrassed by BET, no argument from me on that...as... indeed, neither BET nor MTV are watched in my home, they are outright BANNED!

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
email me your pic. i'd like to look you over ;-)

quote:
quote:
Show and prove! post up your photo.

My dear  - my photo has been up on this forum in the Black Beauty thread for the last year....lol

- there are members of this forum who know which one is me...Dark and Natural, that I am....and faaaaaar from overweight.... [Wink]

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
I have already expressed my position on that. I have no problem with women wearing weaves, extensions or wigs of their hair type. If Black women wore weaves, extensions, wigs that were kinky in nature, you would not hear a peep from me. I find nothing wrong with women wanting to enhance or accentuate their NATURAL beauty. But I do have a problem with women enhancing their beauty at the expense of their own racial traits.
Weaves, braids, locks etc of their nappy texture are still not natural. The reason is because Negroid hair spirals and naturally cannot grow downwards. Negroids have to twist, braid, weave it (modify their natural growth pattern) for their hair to grow in that position. Their natural hair texture grows upwards (like an afro) because it is spiralled, and cannot grow more than a few inches.

Here is what NATURAL Negroid hair looks like:

-

And yes this is a women... very ugly.

In contrast Caucasoids can grow natural hair like this:

-

^ And this is what every black female craves.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Weaves, braids, locks etc of their nappy texture are still not natural. The reason is because Negroid hair spirals and naturally cannot grow downwards. Negroids have to twist, braid, weave it (modify their natural growth pattern) for their hair to grow in that position. Their natural hair texture grows upwards (like an afro) because it is spiralled, and cannot grow more than a few inches.

-

In contrast Caucasoids can grow natural hair like this:

-

^ And this is what every black female craves.

Actually a lot of black people just consider that hairy and gross. Too much - for real. I, personally, like red hair though. [Smile]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gabby is such a great role model and absolutely adorable.

Personally, I think most black women commenting were just looking at all that grease packed down in her hair in some of the closeup shots.

Not sure myself what that was all about.

Mother's and sister's hair or weaves sure looked good though. [Smile]

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

I don't know where you saw video that but there are certainly just as many white women in the United States that think they look much better with a burnt southern Italian look. And now of course they are also getting stuffed lips and rear-end jobs.

Maybe u'd like to shed some light on this. [Wink]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
If I had her email, i'd send her the link to Chris Rock's "Good Hair" documentary. Perhaps that can open her eyes to the world of Negro women.

Jealousy and flattery will get you nowhere.

-
We can't help the way we look. We r just blessed. [Smile]

Wow! - I just noticed Angela Davis looks like Nefertiti with an afro.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
smh [Roll Eyes] It's abundantly clear that the yte people on this forum have no idea what it means when we say "Natural hairstyle"  -

factlessbwoy said

quote:
you've lost your rabbit-ass mind...figure it out, if you can....My pic has been up since last AUGUST, maybe that'll help you some lol...

anglo_battywashologist said

quote:
Their natural hair texture grows upwards (like an afro) because it is spiralled, BTW THAT'S SPELLED 'SPIRALED' lol and cannot grow more than a few inches.

I've posted more than a few pictures of Natural haired non-weave non-wig non-extension wearing Sistas which completely negates that idiotic comment  -

Yte women wear weaves and perm their hair to have a more coarse curly look...are they being blamed for hating themselves? Nope..... [Roll Eyes]

btw
quote:
A woman does not need to walk around with an afro and a fist in the air to prove how much she loves being black. We are not a special needs race!
[Cool]
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAR, his spelling is actually correct. That is how they spell it in England. Let me get the thread link to where you posted the photo.

quote:
smh [Roll Eyes] It's abundantly clear that the yte people on this forum have no idea what it means when we say "Natural hairstyle"  -

factlessbwoy said

quote:
you've lost your rabbit-ass mind...figure it out, if you can....My pic has been up since last AUGUST, maybe that'll help you some lol...

anglo_battywashologist said

quote:
Their natural hair texture grows upwards (like an afro) because it is spiralled, BTW THAT'S SPELLED 'SPIRALED' lol and cannot grow more than a few inches.

I've posted more than a few pictures of Natural haired non-weave non-wig non-extension wearing Sistas which completely negates that idiotic comment  -

Yte women wear weaves and perm their hair to have a more coarse curly look...are they being blamed for hating themselves? Nope..... [Roll Eyes]

btw
quote:
A woman does not need to walk around with an afro and a fist in the air to prove how much she loves being black. We are not a special needs race!
[Cool]

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Damn Negroes are dim:

She's fabulous and as cute as she can be.

Albinos attack her hair.

You attack the Albinos.

Don't you understand that's just an indication of the Albinos realization of utter and total inadequacy?

The proper response is to just laugh at them.

Otherwise, say as she said, "My hair is fine, there will be no changes"!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crushed Yte Lies:
TAR, his spelling is actually correct. That is how they spell it in England. Let me get the thread link to where you posted the photo.

Yes 'TAR' is absolutely correct [Big Grin] cah mi Black like ah tar [Wink] and proud of it! [Big Grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPaq2tK-JMo

[Roll Eyes] I nuh tell you already my picture has been posted from last AUGUST smh  -

quote:
Albinos attack her hair.
[Mad] [Frown] Sadly and sickeningly, it was Black females who were attacking her hair smh.....I didn't learn about this idiocy from this thread- I had already heard/read about it smh....
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
Gabby is such a great role model and absolutely adorable.

Personally, I think most black women commenting were just looking at all that grease packed down in her hair in some of the closeup shots.

Not sure myself what that was all about.

Mother's and sister's hair or weaves sure looked good though. [Smile]

I agree she is a awesome athlete and role model. And she is not too concerned with her hair, as she is with her goal as a top raking Athlete, Olympic gold medalist. After all, it's not a catwalk model contest.

What a few haters and non-achievers think is not important.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
More fucking excuses by black women. You are full of bologna, TAR. Law suits would be flying if that were the case. Be fucking honest, Black women won't go natural because deep down they feel their natural hair traits are inferior to non black traits. What is the excuse for young black girls still in school? They are not forced to wear a perm. They can grow out an Afro. Yet, they choose the non-black hair traits.

The prevailing trend however IS toward natural hair. I've told em this. Told em how things like relaxer sales are down. You just want to focus on the negative. I for one think it looks very nice and unique. Dont you people get sick of trying to prove inferiority to justify the exploitation of people? Like hair is character, feelings, personality even if they did hate it? Its like wtf dont you have a soul or a heart that tells you that trying to grasp at such things to justify exploiting people is downright wicked and cold?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ All fake hair again. Note also that Black or mixed race males now crop their hair (like Obama) or go bald, to get rid of the nappy texture.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_the dumbass:
quote:

-

How do you know she's not of french ancestry? lol
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Battywashologist:
. Note also that Black or mixed race males now crop their hair (like Obama) or go bald, to get rid of the nappy texture.

If you really believe what you said above lol smh you're even more stupid that any of us here could have imagined smh lol you poor miserable wretch of a creature [Frown]

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com