EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Its Official: White British virtually extinct in the Olympic Opening Ceremony

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Its Official: White British virtually extinct in the Olympic Opening Ceremony
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many White Brits could you see in the Olympic Opening Ceremony?

-

-

And then when a white Brit DOES appear in one of the opening scenes, they have to be portrayed as married to a black man:

-

And what was the music played or singers?

emil sande:

-

Dizee Rascal:

-

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] poor you [Frown] it must really really suck to be you, you're such a miserable creature smh...

as far as the yte woman married to the Black Man, well at least she has someone (married)...that's more than your lonely nobody wants your azz can say, no true?!... [Wink]

Oh yeah and that British 400 runner has a Jamaica tattoo on his arm...a lot of the British athletes are Jamaican or of Jamaican heritage...

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Anglo
Its called coping with the racial reality of today.
I understand this is difficult for a lot of people on this Forum. [Wink]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass - In spite of all that, I know you must take great comfort, and be very proud of Jess. She's very pretty too.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
How many White Brits could you see in the Olympic Opening Ceremony?

-

-

And then when a white Brit DOES appear in one of the opening scenes, they have to be portrayed as married to a black man:

-

And what was the music played or singers?

emil sande:

-

Dizee Rascal:

-

[Roll Eyes]

I have seen a lot of white Brits during the opening of the Olympics. It was nice opening btw. And showed a historical avenue. It was correct and well done.
Posts: 22246 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
[Frown] poor you [Frown] it must really really suck to be you, you're such a miserable creature smh...

as far as the yte woman married to the Black Man, well at least she has someone (married)...that's more than your lonely nobody wants your azz can say, no true?!... [Wink]

Oh yeah and that British 400 runner has a Jamaica tattoo on his arm...a lot of the British athletes are Jamaican or of Jamaican heritage...

[Big Grin]

Heptathlon Jessica Ennis.

-

Posts: 22246 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

[Big Grin]

Heptathlon Jessica Ennis.

-

Sanya Richards-Ross of the USA is Jamaican-born....that's why she can get a big-up from Jcans on her win [Smile] [Razz]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Yes, a lot of British, American and Canadian athletes in running are of Jamaican descent.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
^Yes, a lot of British, American and Canadian athletes in running are of Jamaican descent.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Cool]

As someone else put it so eloquently:

quote:
JAMAICA IS NOT JUST A LITTLE ISLAND, IT IS A BRAND. EVERY WHERE I GO PEOPLE SAY THEY LOVE MY ACCENT AND LANGUAGE, THEY TRY TO TALK AND SOUND LIKE US (JAMAICANS). WE MAY NOT BE WHERE WE WOULD LIKE TO BE ECONOMICALLY. BUT I CAN SAY THAT OUR CULTURAL AND SPORTS HAS A GREATER IMPACT ON THE WORLD THAN ANY SMALL ISLAND WITH A GOOD ECONOMY. FROM 1962- 2012, 50 YEARS AND COUNTING. I MAY BE LIVING IN A NEXT COUNTRY BUT MY HOME AND HEART IS ALWAYS IN JAMAICA THE ISLAND I LOVE.ONE LOVE, ONE HEART, OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE, ONE JAMAICA.... NUFF LOVE JAMAICA AND JAMAICANS FROM MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*lol indeed we are a proud/boasy people [Razz]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anglo_Pyamidologist, I am not volunteering for this but I think it's time to stop trying to fight nature and make love to a black woman.
I think you would be happier to let your race dissolve. You won't die you're already here

Posts: 43010 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^"Anglo_Pyamidologist, I am not volunteering for this but I think it's time to stop trying to fight nature and make love to a black woman."

First thing lioness, you're not a black woman.

Second, no black woman in her right mind would shag anglo.

Also, given that Newham, the borough where the Olympics are being held is primarily Black and Minority Ethnic (BME), why shouldn't the actors in the opening ceremony be predominantly Black and South Asian? Not only that, but the promo film that won the bid for London stressed the diversity of Newham/London.

Or do you, Anglo, want to whinge about London being awarded the games on the back of a promo which largely featured non-whites?

I worked in Newham for a year BTW helping prepare teams of volunteers in the run-up to the games.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
check out Prince Harry Cheering on Usain Bolt During 200m Finals decked out in his Reggae Colors! #Jamaica #LandWeLove

[Big Grin] Poor Anglo-Battywashologist.... [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com