EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Apparently, Jamaican rude boy, Usain Bolt...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apparently, Jamaican rude boy, Usain Bolt...
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has a penchant for White women lmao! Typical successful Negro male behavior. Not one Black honey is in his circle?

-

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White girls are easier.... lol!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
utter nonsense. A guy with his notoriety and success could bag any dime Black chick. But it seems he chooses instead to lay up with White women. We both know why, you are just too ashame to admit it. I will help you out, White women are much more attractive; he now has more access to nigga loving White chicks, also they have a more pleasant disposition. Keep it real, Negro. [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hexactly LMBJAO

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

They really are. I don't know if there are any freakier hoes on the planet. According to my homies, They will do anything. Especially Jew women. Their husbands and boyfriends even pimp these hoes out.

When a black athlete makes it big, these Hoes surround them like parasites on a whale.
Athletes like OJ and Bolt have these girls father's even dropping them off to their hotel rooms. Anything to get some of that melanin in their families.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this is just a puzzle. Sometimes I want to think that many women of European ancestry are subconsciously competitors with women of African ancestry and they swarm over rich black men just to spite their competitors. There is also the belief that they carry which is that successful "in the news blacks" must have them first before females of other groups.

Mario Balotelli the Manchester City star has made an Italian model pregnant and is now moving with a French model. Point is that Mario pulls in $20 million a year and he will have to pay big child support to mom and junior. If he marries and there is split--50% of assets go the wife whose only job was to lay on her back at night and go shopping.

Can never see Mario marrying someone from West Africa. Didier Drogba who grew up in France has a Malian wife which is interesting. Drogba of course is multi-millionaire.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
All this is just a puzzle. Sometimes I want to think that many women of European ancestry are subconsciously competitors with women of African ancestry and they swarm over rich black men just to spite their competitors. There is also the belief that they carry which is that successful "in the news blacks" must have them first before females of other groups.

Mario Balotelli the Manchester City star has made an Italian model pregnant and is now moving with a French model. Point is that Mario pulls in $20 million a year and he will have to pay big child support to mom and junior. If he marries and there is split--50% of assets go the wife whose only job was to lay on her back at night and go shopping.

Can never see Mario marrying someone from West Africa. Didier Drogba who grew up in France has a Malian wife which is interesting. Drogba of course is multi-millionaire.

-
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the black players with black wive have a pale girlfriends in secret .A friend of mine working at a multimillionaire condominium told me 6 years ago a St Louis Ram star running back owned a vacation condo there but he only travel there in off football season .Most of the year when he his not in the condo a pale skin girlfriend live there,drive his car and bring over her pale skin boyfriend while the guy is playing hard football in the St louis winter .
Rich black athletes with a white girlfriends is a sign of inferiority complexe.Pale women with a rich black athletes are just gold digger .I dont see those pale girl with poor black high school athlete .Those two pale woman will suck Barlotelli $20 million dollar a year salary dry .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah monkey boy! You are caught in a big fat lie, because I know for a FACT that Steven Jackson HATES white bitches, and its clear to me thats who you are referring to because Marshall Faulk retired in 2006

You aare a piece of shiit liar trying to suggest that Steven Jackson deals with the white devil and btw Supriya Harris is BLACK you lying piece of shiit faggot!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ijs

-

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
has a penchant for White women lmao! Typical successful Negro male behavior. Not one Black honey is in his circle?

-

Bolt don't like white women. He's not the typical black man.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the royal air force too [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@facts
We both know why, you are just too ashame to admit it. I will help you out, White women are much more attractive

And are Black men better looking than White men?
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006645

"I've seen this all over Africa and the north coast tourist resorts of Jamaica and observed that some of the Western male travellers hoping to score with their compatriots get overlooked.

In addition to seeing it overseas, I've seen it in the UK, in my home city of Bristol, where a certain section of youthful, middle class white women sought/seek out young black men, although there's normally no 'direct' transaction. I have to admit that in my early 20s I got caught up in that myself. I remember going to get my CV/resume updated and then later getting a call from the secretary asking me out for a date!

Even more bizarre was when a colleague in a call centre I worked at, a black guy in his late teens/early 20s,bet us that he could fvck the call centre manager, a white woman of 36 - yep, you guessed it, he did!

My question is does this all really matter, or is there a deeper, unhealthy fetish at work?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-who-travel-for-sex-sun-sea-and-gigolos-407202.html

The men are young, gorgeous and up for it. No wonder Western women see a Third World holiday as the gateway to casual sex - sometimes in exchange for cash. But as a new film highlights female sex tourism, Liz Hoggard asks who really pays the price"

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ So Claus, do white hoes drop their panties for you Indians too?
DO you offer them a curry to soften them up?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And are Black men better looking than White men?
Black men are ranked the second worst. Take a look at the data in the dating thread i posted.

Females rank the men the following:

1. Caucasian
2. Hispanic
3. Black
4. East Asian

East Asians are ranked the lowest as they are pedomorphic, short and not muscular. While black men are muscular, and taller, they have the ugliest facial features and hair.

Caucasian and Hispanic men are ranked the highest. The "Hispanic" category is though not really racial, but a cultural heritage, as many Hispanics are Caucasian.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
lol @ crooked face above!

-

-  -

-
 -

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
lol @ crooked face above!

-

-  -

-
 -

-

@ TP- if you're feeling pride bout Usain Bolt as a Black Man, think bout di pride weh mi have as a Black Jamaican Woman right now...ah fimi likkle island dat enuh! [Cool]  -
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
utter nonsense. A guy with his notoriety and success could bag any dime Black chick. But it seems he chooses instead to lay up with White women. We both know why, you are just too ashame to admit it. I will help you out, White women are much more attractive; he now has more access to nigga loving White chicks, also they have a more pleasant disposition. Keep it real, Negro. [Cool]

quote:

This must also mean that white women find black men more attractive then white men
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
All the way over in Russia too! [Big Grin]

-

-
^^ 'Even Paris Hilton want a piece of Usain Bolt... She waaan get strike wid di lightning.....Penny di look pon Bolt face. AS one
fan summarized: "Him look terrified.." "

- fi real...

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vansertimavindicated I make a mistake time go so fast .I was talking about one of the St Louis running back(dont want to be specfic) 8 or 9 years ago when they won the superball .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ A-P,

I saw an amusing post very recently on a blog site where someone wrote that the men in Scandinavia--Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, etc.--are complaining that most of the women there are looking for either a black man or a lesbian.

I had a friend who visited Sweden to see his brother. He confessed that just a few hours after landing at the airport--without really trying he was into action.

Forget all those polls. People will lie through their teeth on matters they perceive to be sensitive.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
^^ 'Even Paris Hilton want a piece of Usain Bolt... She waaan get strike wid di lightning.....Penny di look pon Bolt face. AS one

And what is the look on Paris Hilton's face?

Bolt better be careful. Paris could offer him something and just tape the whole thing. That tape will go viral immediately. She is a known sex-tape artist.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]^^ 'Even Paris Hilton want a piece of Usain Bolt... She waaan get strike wid di lightning.....Penny di look pon Bolt face. AS one
[/QUOTE]And what is the look on Paris Hilton's face?

Bolt better be careful.
Paris could offer him something and just tape the whole thing. That tape will go viral immediately. She is a known sex-tape artist.

[Confused] um yeah, that was the point of the picha and the accompanying comment.....tho most Jamaicans who commented on that photo, as well as myself, were thinking along the lines of that's ah one spoiled dutty mattrass he shuda stay far from and matter of fact him shuda run guh bathe ina dettol bleach and lysol just after being in such close contact with that dutty sketel....
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems not every white women wants this Negro runner. Check out Bolt who tries to hug a Blondie get a dose of rejection in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkV2g6xUgwc

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And let us not forget Usain has a White not Black girlfriend. Is he not attracted to Brown sugar?

-

Olympic Sprinter Usain Bolt Gets Heat from “Sistuhs” For Having a White Girlfriend

http://blacklikemoi.com/2012/05/olympic-sprinter-usain-bolt-gets-heat-from-sistuhs-for-having-a-white-girlfriend/

http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/05/06/is-usain-bolt-suffering-from-white-woman-complex/

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
It seems not every white women wants this Negro runner. Check out Bolt who tries to hug a Blondie get a dose of rejection in this video:
She just didn't want the open publicity. Being white yourself I guess you don't really know the vibes your sisters are always sending out to black men.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
But Bolt should be very careful. If he plays loose like Tiger Woods he would be out of fame in a jiffy. Those pink girls are going to sap all his juices.

You can make it back with golf--a laid back semi-physical sport but with sprinting, no way.

There is picture all over the web with Bolt spending the post-Olympics night as D-J in a London club. Next morning they picture him in a London cab with a semi-washed out pinky.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Repeat that 10x and I assure you that you will believe it! lmao!

quote:
quote:
She just didn't want the open publicity. Being white yourself I guess you don't really know the vibes your sisters are always sending out to black men.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Can you explain why he is repulsed by Black women?

quote:
But Bolt should be very careful. If he plays loose like Tiger Woods he would be out of fame in a jiffy. Those pink girls are going to sap all his juices.

You can make it back with golf--a laid back semi-physical sport but with sprinting, no way.

There is picture all over the web with Bolt spending the post-Olympics night as D-J in a London club. Next morning they picture him in a London cab with a semi-washed out pinky.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Can you explain why he is repulsed by Black women ?
Don't think he is repulsed by black women at all.

It's just that white nations monopolise the world's economies and as a result they put white women as the world's number 1 woman--through their media, films, modeling shows, beauty shows, etc.

So all--black, white, yellow, brown--men with money go for the best advertised brand of female flesh. But that just reinforces the hierarchical system in place.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
I should take back my last statement above. Not all, but many is more accurate.
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Successful Asians, Arabs and Hispanics seem to stick to their race. How do you explain that, based on your theory.

quote:
quote:
Can you explain why he is repulsed by Black women ?
Don't think he is repulsed by black women at all.

It's just that white nations monopolise the world's economies and as a result they put white women as the world's number 1 woman--through their media, films, modeling shows, beauty shows, etc.

So all--black, white, yellow, brown--men with money go for the best advertised brand of female flesh. But that just reinforces the hierarchical system in place.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
A picture is worth a thousand words!

-

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Successful Asians, Arabs and Hispanics seem to stick to their race. How do you explain that, based on your theory.
East Asian men tend to be very shy when comes to the pink girls. Few vibes go their way.

South Asians such as Imran Khan and Sonya Ghandi prove the point. When they have lots of cash they can ignore family pressure--or they go for the whitest Indian girls.

Arabs are very, very crazy for blondes and they can spend upwards $20,000 just for overnight company. That's why they have bought up many big hotels in London and other parts of Europe. It's a tradition with them and the Turks. "White slavery" that's where it all started. Pale flesh has left a big stain with Arabs and Turks over the centuries.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:

quote:

Can you explain why she is repulsed by white men
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crushed Eediatbwoy:
And let us not forget Usain has a White not Black girlfriend.
 -

[Roll Eyes] He dumped her before the Olympics you eediat....

and yes he picked up this thing for the night smh [Roll Eyes]  - Black or yte he could do much better than that smh...

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Oh fyi....Bolt has a child; whom he keeps out of the public eye and whom he does financially support- his DAUGHTER is from a Black Jamaican gyal used to go to Mico Teachers College...not a yte gyal from abroad... [Wink]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
btw....The man had how many women before her and if he is like any true Jamaican man, he will have how many after her...Black, yte, yellow, green, orange- West Indian men love women period. True he was pressured over that yte gyal by Black Jamaican Women, but trust me- it had more to do with her being a (yte) foreigner...cuz had she been a yte Jamaican, wouldn't have heard much of a peep...except maybe the comments bout how he went uptown to get a gyal lol

Further, no he is not repulsed by Black Women (from he does have a daughter from one); he was dealing with Black Women before he became famous...do you know anything about where he comes from? lol No, I don't think you do lol smh...

HE LIVED IN TRELAWNY, JA...THAT IS A COUNTRY PLACE....AND COUNTRY BWOYS LOVE THEIR BLACK WOMEN AND COUNTRY GYALS IN JA LOVE THEIR BLACK MEN. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT IN THE RURAL AREAS OF JAMAICA THERE ARE NO WHORING YTE WOMEN TRYING TO TAKE BLACK MEN AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN....

THE MAN HAVE NUFF ACCESS TO 'DIFFERENT OPPORTUNITIES' NOW...DO I APPROVE? NAH I FEEL HE NEED TO SET A BETTER EXAMPLE AND LOOSE OFF DI BECKIES DEM BUT YA KNOW...AT THE END OF THE DAY, HOW DOES WHAT USAIN EAT MAKE ME SH*T?! [Roll Eyes]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

Who is that, again, on the red carpet in Leicester Square who 'was scrambling' to get a photo with Usain?

Oh yeah...it's actor Jason Statham lol.... [Big Grin]

-

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I should take back my last statement above. Not all, but many is more accurate.

I Would say a few ,not all.
In fact Most do not.

The few seems to push in folks faces alot in the western media.

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@narmer

^ So Claus, do white hoes drop their panties for you Indians too?

I'm not Indian.

@anglo
You and I both know that if YOU and your mates went to Jamaica or beach resort Africa and tried to compete with the local male population in trying to pull Western women, you wouldn't get much of a look in.

I would also add that David James and in their day Paul Ince and Les Ferdinand are/were all better looking than David Beckham...also Mel B is the best looking of the Spice Girls, Naomi Campbell was the best looking of the 90's/2000's supermodels, that Whitney in her day was way better looking than Madonna.

Anyway, enough of the nonsense.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com