EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » of what race are these individuals?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: of what race are these individuals?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of what race are these individuals?

-  -  -

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top left to right then bottom:

Black Dravidian, Dravidian/Arian Mulatto, Dravidian/Arian Mulatto.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bother Lioness, that's enough of your stupidness.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They are Indo-Brachid Caucasoids, one though may have a weak Australoid component.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Simple question:

how many different races are there in this picture?

one or two ?

I'm looking for a number here.

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Genetically there is ONE - they are identical.

Morphologically there is TWO - one is an Albino.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

the question was one OR two not both.
If you are afraid to answer the question fall back into your mouse hole

Albinism is genetic anyway you nitwit

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you caught his ass and exposed his pseudoscience. Good for ya! lioness.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

the question was one OR two not both.
If you are afraid to answer the question fall back into your mouse hole

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness - If I limited my thinking to your level, hell, I'd be just as stupid as you and CBL.

What you got was of course not what you wanted, after all, you're an idiot. But what you got was the scientifically correct answer.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whose science, Mike?

RFLOL!!

quote:
Lioness - If I limited my thinking to your level, hell, I'd be just as stupid as you and CBL.

What you got was of course not what you wanted, after all, you're an idiot. But what you got was the scientifically correct answer.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Mike, morphology is bone structure. Both of those in the picture are the same in morphology. Their only diference is superficial pigmentation - they are the same race.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liarness, stop playing with yourself and confess that you are NOW A BELIEVER in the reality of "The One World, One RACE" scientific conclusion of how African & African Albino are a credit for birthing the whole world of "in-betweens".
I have taken note that now, you view Whites in a totally different light, as is appropriate for one who has become enlightened.
I truly believe that people like yourself, who are mixed with Albinos and possibly being OCA carriers, should honestly grasp the reality of their genetic dispositions.

To reiterate the obvious:
"RACE" relates only to the density and distribution of melanin. This density/distribution directly affects skin, bone and hair structure (limb, cranial, skin) coupled with both evolutionary (Selective) and regressive (OCA) genetic mutations.

Now that you have accepted the reality of Selenium/Sulphur based deltas, I expect you to desist in trifling behaviours and begin utilizing your new found knowledge and understanding of the human existence to preach and uplift the ignorant from their Ashkenazi induced stupor.
Fight The Sulphur!
Fight the Sulphur that stinks!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Mike, morphology is bone structure.

In biology, morphology is a branch of bioscience dealing with the study of the form and structure of organisms and their specific structural features.

This includes aspects of the outward appearance (shape, structure, colour, pattern) as well as the form and structure of the internal parts like bones and organs.

Really Cass, try to do better.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Quite true Lioness.

That's why when I see White people with "SOME" pigmentation mating with Redheads and Blondes I cringe.

Common sense should tell them that they are going backwards genetically, but yet, the social programing that they are "Normal" is too powerful, they ignore common sense and breed.

Matthew 13:12 sums it up very well:
(Paraphrase)

Those who have little (Pigmentation), shall have less, and even that shall be taken away from them (Back to pure Albinism).

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

"RACE" relates only to the density and distribution of melanin. This density/distribution directly affects skin, bone and hair structure (limb, cranial, skin) coupled with both evolutionary (Selective) and regressive (OCA) genetic mutations.

A)
 -

OF WHICH RACE OF THE BELOW MEN DOES THE MAN ABOVE BELONG TO,
THE RACE OF MAN B) OR
THE RACE OF MAN C) ???

B)
 -

C)
 -

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

A)
 -

OF WHICH RACE OF THE BELOW MEN DOES THE MAN ABOVE BELONG TO,
THE RACE OF MAN B) OR
THE RACE OF MAN C) ???

B)
 -

C)
 -

Ah, so you choose ignorance over truth, or at least seek to give the impression that you resist and deny.
As scientific studies have concluded, the majority of the Asian populace possess the OCA defect, identical to the same genetic mutation/defect found in the first "white" people on the planet, African Albinos.

So, what "race" are they?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Simple question:

one or two ?

-

quote:

quote:

quote:
Quite true Lioness.

so are you revising your answer to TWO?

are you saying that the picture of Africans above shows two people each of a different race
and that the man of the left above is of the same race as this man?
 -

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Liar4Hire
Is this following photo representative of three (3) "races"?;

1. Black African: (father)
2. White (Albino): (Mother
3. Asian: (Offspring)

-

Now consider that these offspring all are OCA carriers. What would be the result of them mating with Albino and what "race" would these grandchildren of African/African Albino belong?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthot:

Narmerthoth given that "RACE" relates only to the density and distribution of melanin of the below men marked A, B and C which ones are of the same race? Mike, can you help out Narmertot, he's have trouble with this one.

A
 -

B
 -

C
 -

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Liar4Hire

Do you deny that those three belong to the same "race" as these six (6)?

-

Mike, please assist the faker who is simply playing at ignorance.

Common conditions that come along with albinism are : myopia , hyperopia, astigmatism, strabismus, sensitivity to light.

80% to 90% of school-leavers in major East Asian countries like China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and South Korea suffer from myopia or short-sightedness. This represents an enormous burden of disease that will lead to further problems in the future, as 10 to 20% of those affected suffer from 'high' myopia that can ultimately lead to loss of vision, impaired vision, as well as blindness.
Medical News Today

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Narmertot, I know when people are avoiding question, pretending to answer a question but instead switching to new pictures.
If you can't handle it, step aside and let somebody else somebody with testicles do it,
is MAN A of the race of MAN B or MAN C ?

notice MAN is capitalized, man

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Albino to African Translation;

Mr. Narmer, why aren't you playing by the skewed rules I set forth? Why are you posting truths that I acknowledge but must pretend that I do not understand? Will YOU be my Man, with a capital M?

Sorry Liar, I cannot trust you. You are a well known compulsive liar and saturated with Sulphur.
As you are well aware, my testicles are heavily laden and bursting with Selenium rich juices which you Albinos code word as; Stem cell.
You are badly in need of some Selenium deep up in you, but unfortunately (for you), I don't love you hoes.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Greek historian Herodotus the Indian people belong to the East Ethiopian race with black skin and soft hair.The Egyptian and Nubian belong to the Western Ethiopian race with black skin and wooly hair .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

I AM CALLING ON DR. CLYDE WINTERS
TO RESOLVE THESE ISSUES.

Dr. Winters believes in the traditional primary racial categories:

-Negroid

-Mongoloid

-Caucasoid

so perhaps he can offer his perspective

Dr. Winters, please help out Mike and Narmertot
with answers to the below questions,

thank you,
lioness

PART 1

Simple question:

one or two ?

-

PART 2

of the below men marked A, B and C which ones are of the same race?

A
 -

B
 -

C
 -

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!!!! corner the rats, Lioness!!!!!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I know Lioness, let's ask Van to settle this.

Vansertimavindicated - May we please have your expert opinion on this.

BTW Van, no fair pointing out that light-skinned Chinese are mulattoes, mistress lioness doesn't like that.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-  -  -

What race do you consider these people to be lioness?
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The Liar is playing with you and herself simultaneously.
She's knows what I stated is correct, but wants to hear and gauge how many others don't know or deny the obvious.

-

Hey Liar, don't these little offspring look very "Asian"?
They could be in the Philippines, Hawaii or Fuji and fit right into the local environment.
The Mom could be any white lady in the UK or Ireland.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-  -  -

The "Hue-MAN" race.

Origin:
Old English hīw, hēow (also 'form, appearance', obsolete except in Scots), of Germanic origin; related to Swedish hy 'skin, complexion'. The sense 'colour, shade' dates from the mid 19th century

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/hue

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hue

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Oh I see.
Now you're being slick and indirectly endorsing the Melanin model of Hue-man differentiation.

Are they Selenium or Sulphur based entities, or will you indirectly confirm your belief in these realities in an unrelated thread months from today?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
The "Hue-MAN" race.

Origin:
Old English hīw, hēow (also 'form, appearance', obsolete except in Scots), of Germanic origin; related to Swedish hy 'skin, complexion'. The sense 'colour, shade' dates from the mid 19th century

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hue [/QB]

The only problem is human is not spelled with an "e" and the etymology of the word "human" has nothing to do with the word "hue"

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The only problem I see is that it was you who choose to use the word while fully understanding it's meaning.
It is YOUR answer that those above are apart of the hue-man "race", not I.

I never trust internet teases. They are generally fake.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^quiet pipsqueek,
the post was addressed to Troll Patty

when the lioness chooses to address you you will be informed

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
The "Hue-MAN" race.

Origin:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hue

The only problem is human is not spelled with an "e" and the etymology of the word "human" has nothing to do with the word "hue"

- [/QB]

I was acknowledged that the old spelling did. But it was changed later on.

Give me the meaning of the prefix, suffix of the word HuMan?

Thanks in advance.

albino (ælˈbiːnəʊ)

— n , pl -nos
1. a person with congenital absence of pigmentation in the skin, eyes, and hair
2. any animal or plant that is deficient in pigment

[C18: via Portuguese from Spanish, from albo white, from Latin albus ]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/albinism

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^^^quiet pipsqueek,
the post was addressed to Troll Patty

when the lioness chooses to address you you will be informed

-

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com