EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Are Cassi/CT and Lionese productions connected? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are Cassi/CT and Lionese productions connected?
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask this because when forumers caught Cassi editing a post directed to CT she was quick to defend CT and Cassi as different and that CT is a black Hatian. CT doesn't know enough to really convince me of this and he constantly refers to blacks as a race he is not part of, forgetting his cover as presented by Lioness productions is supposed to be the self hating black guy who worships everything white.

But even if CT were a black Hatian, why would Lioness Productions of all groups know so many intimate details about him? And why when asked how they know do they not provide any evidence? They are either defending Cassi out of mutual interest and want to help him maintain his sockpuppetry or (unlikely) is not Cassi but is somehow still somehow connected to Lioness productions.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those aren't my accounts.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But people quoted you before you edited, saying "my bad" in response to a post directed to CT. And why the hell does Lioness swoop down to defend, acting like they know who CT is? Even if you are not CT (which I highly doubt after that) I feel it is very probable that CT is connected to Lioness productions.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moron, either put up the quotes or stop bullshyting the forum
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
how am I BSing? I'm not the only one that saw it, so if you want to feign ignorance fine. I simply am skeptical you are not fostering trolls. Even if you want to deny Cassi has anything to do with CT how do YOU know that CT is black and is a Hatian? and why does you claims sit contrary to the fact that this guy constantly refers to blacks as a separate race from himself, like he forgot he was supposed to be a black Hatian? How do you know so much detail? Please answer.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
how am I BSing? I'm not the only one that saw it, so if you want to feign ignorance fine. I simply am skeptical you are not fostering trolls. Even if you want to deny Cassi has anything to do with CT how do YOU know that CT is black and is a Hatian? and why does you claims sit contrary to the fact that this guy constantly refers to blacks as a separate race from himself, like he forgot he was supposed to be a black Hatian? How do you know so much detail? Please answer.

You saw what? Where's the quotes? "fostering trolls" what the hell is that supposed to mean?
You are a newbie you don't know what was said before your got here. What you call "intimate knowledge" is just stuff openly stated on the forum before you got here.
CT says he's Haitian.
Ask posters that have been here before me, Djefruity, Brada, xxyman, Jari.
He was also a a Black Hebrew Israelite. Ask them
He has said detailed things that convinced me it's true. Welcome to the actual world where there are some black people who don't like their own "race"

Anglo_Pyramidolgist has said he has Asperger's syndrome. It's up there in the forum.
I remember stuff like that, others forget.
My guess is that there is no veteran poster who thinks CT is Anglo. I even forget, but he may have been in this forum before me (?)
Stop this nonsense paranoid mindset. You think a couple of people who agree on some things are the same person?
I have said some very harsh things about Anglo and CT.
It's on record. You ignore it because you have a gullible conspiratorial mentality. On the other hand I defend free speech and a person's right to privacy no matter who they are becasue those pricibles are highe than individual cases.
You have a need to reveal conspiracies aka "connections" to feed your ego even when they are not true
and it looks young and foolish.
Some people have other names,
CT is facts is Superman is CrushBlackLies (in my better guess)
and some other names older posters would know.
As you know Anglow is Cassy.
And who even cares if these people have more than one name?

Get it right, PM older posters before you make youself look like a jackass

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
yet once again none of the older posters seem to be coming to defend what you say? How come you keep insisting he's a black Hatian, even after he's fumbled and speaks of blacks as a separate race? What I don't get was, after seeing someone post Cassi responding to something directed as CT, why do you insist it isn't true and that he is black? What evidence do you have? You keep asking for "old posters" to confirm but have no quotes. Meanwhile I need to find quotes for what I saw posted?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
yet once again none of the older posters seem to be coming to defend what you say? How come you keep insisting he's a black Hatian, even after he's fumbled and speaks of blacks as a separate race? What I don't get was, after seeing someone post Cassi responding to something directed as CT, why do you insist it isn't true and that he is black? What evidence do you have? You keep asking for "old posters" to confirm but have no quotes. Meanwhile I need to find quotes for what I saw posted?

put up quotes where CT is saying blacks are a separate race from him otherwise you have no case. You fail as a prosecutor.
Even people that no one question of the so called "black race" sometimes say stuff about "blacks" without saying "blacks such as myself" or "we blacks"

He said he's Haitian. I believe it but I don't know it for sure.
I also beleive he was a Black Hebrew Israelite as he also stated but I don't know iy for sure. But you wouldn't know this it's before your time. We don't know for certain he's black anymore than than assuming you are darker skinned than Truthcentric.
Why don't I pursue it to be sure? Because in forums like this most people present themselves anaonymously it's a given and you can't do it unless people reveal details leading to their identity such as Anglo. In your stereotyping mind you can't comprehend black people who don't accept so called balck politics.
You for example hypocritically don't use your real name while, the exception Clyde Winters does, and then you insist to know who everybody else is.
Claus you think you're black just because you tow the black politics act? There are lots of posters on forums generally who fake being black.
Prove to us you are black before you accuse anyone else of not being black first before you accuse anyone else otherwise you have zero credentials, hypocrite.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
WTF Excuse me? Are you threatening me cause one of your buddies got caught? You haven't brought any fvckin quotes and you wanna talk some sh!t about how I "have no case." CT drops evidence the same way a slut drops her panties:

quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
2012 and still Blacks can be enslaved (smdh). What does this say for their race? History repeats itself. So when I hear Afrocentrists claim a glory history for their people, I find it incredulous, such a claim. Blacks by nature are socially, intellectually, and militarily a weak people, we can merely look to history and modern times to see this.

The correct way to say it is "our race" if in fact he were in fact part of the black race. Despite my noting this in the past he persists as though he doesn't hear me. He doesn't sound like someone who is a "black Hatian" at all. Anyway, where are YOUR quotes that he said that in the past. Right you guys have none. So whyre you talking to me about quotes? I don't even give a sh!t who else believes. Just answer me for my personal curiosity. Hell just PM me the evidence I already PMed you about it in the past and eventually correspondence ceased. Thats why I did it here. I know what the fvck I saw. If you wanna sit and talk about how it aint true cause i can't provide "quotes" (not that YOU have hypocrite) then I feel justified in maintaining my high suspicions of all of you.

He says he's Hatian but why then I see a forumer post that Cassi responded to a quote directed to CT? And you think sayin hes a Hatian is gonna just settle that? The difference between CT and other forumers is that I've been presented on the forum probable cause to suspect he isn't black. The others I give the benefit of the doubt and I've done more on my share to attempt giving Cassi the benefit of the doubt. CT at times slips and and speaks as though black people are not part of HIS race. Theres then the issue that a guy we know for a FACT IS WHITE and a WHITE supremacist on the board responded to a post directed to CT as if he were CT.

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@lioness

Claus you think you're black just because you tow the black politics act?

WTF?!!! I'm not Oshun. And it's pretty clear that I'm not Badumtish as you slyly suggested a few days back.

I do remember you/one of the Lioness team PMing me several months ago to 'confirm' that CT is Black, after I expressed doubts. You/your team and I have a history of antagonistic interaction on this forum, so I found it strange that you/they would go out of your/their way to clarify things for me.

I also think Oshun might be onto something - I've also suspected that there's some sort of a link between the Lioness lot and the Thule/Anglo/Cassiterides team.

Given that you/the Lioness team is/are paid to troll, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Lioness Profucktions/the management of egyptsearch did a deal with Thule/Anglo/Cassiterides to help keep up the number of forum hits through race-baiting to generate advertising interest.

I also remember how suspiciously reluctant Ausar was to do anything about Thule/Anglo/Cassiterides and how one of the Lionesses defended his lame attempts at moderating.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think of it, it was also strange that the Lioness team PMed me to say...

Topic: don't know if you realized that

Member # 17353 posted 29 February, 2012 02:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cassiterides and Anglo-Pyramidologist are the same person.
That is fact not a Djehuti rumor, you can ask "it" yourself

but it is better not to give it attention"

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
newbie clown thread

-what happens when you give a baby a hand grenade.

brought to you by the LGC
( little gossip club)

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
^Says the paid troll, who

-frst said they were from Uganda and then changed their origins to West Africa
-wouldn't admit whether they were black
-was evasive about they had ever been to Africa, then admitted that they hadn't
-then said that they HAD been to Africa, writing in French that they had studied at Cheikh Anta Diop in Dakar, in Senegal,but was said by fluent French speakers here on the forum to have used google translator
-wouldn't give details of the course they supposedly studied -apparently any black person who has studied at a white-run university has no place asking for details of Lioness's qualifications
-admitted to being paid to post
-admitted to being part of Egyptsearch management
-admitted to being part of a five person team responsible for over 11000 posts - when I last had a go at working it out, the rate of posts of team Lioness was 40 times greater than mine!

So given the track record of team Lioness, is it really so far-fetched that they could be in league with Thule/anglo/cass?

I also now believe that one of the Lioness team IS based in Sweden, as briefly seen on their location identifier by Dana Marche.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:

-then said that they HAD been to Africa, writing in French that they had studied at Cheikh Anta Diop in Dakar, in Senegal,but was said by fluent French speakers here on the forum to have used google translator
-wouldn't give details of the course they supposedly studied -apparently any black person who has studied at a white-run university has no place asking for details of Lioness's qualifications
-admitted to being part of a five person team responsible for over 11000 posts - when I last had a go at working it out, the rate of posts of team Lioness was 40 times greater than mine!

So given the track record of team Lioness, is it really so far-fetched that they could be in league with Thule/anglo/cass?

I also now believe that one of the Lioness team IS based in Sweden, as briefly seen on their location identifier by Dana Marche.

Yes, Dana did use the phrase "Svenska" in one thread,
calling out "team lioness." If their objective is to
have plenty of post traffic, they have succeeded.
They may be in league as far as building traffic.
But if their objective is to distort, downplay or
block people from gaining a more balanced picture of African
bio-history and variability, including the indigenous
African character of ancient Egypt, then it has been
a spectacular failure. Indeed info that might never
have come to light, that would have remained buried
is now easily available worldwide on the web, with
more being added every day. Wikipedia in this area
is almost an irrelevance, for more accurate and up
to date info can be found in "the base." Nor will a shutdown
of ES make the info disappear, for it is replicated
on several other sites. Shady tactics that piss people
off spark an aggressive counter-reaction that will
make even more data available.

"Heriditarian" types used to have a relatively easy playing
field in past times- opponents in the broad sense
hollered about racism but too often left core
data and assumptions insufficiently challenged.
Too often the rebuttals and alternative models were
buried out of sight. They could thus cry 'bout "political
correctness" while expanding edifices filled with
bogus claims and dubious strawmen. That phony game
is long gone. Hard-edged debunking and counter-
attacks on the merits is where its now at.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
^Yes, the credibility of the Lioness and Thule/Anglo/Cassiterides teams has been completely shot away. Not that it was that great before, particularly with regards to the latter.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. The internet has leveled the playng field. That's is why I ignore these Euroclowns. Whatever BS story they contrive can easily be debunked. The truth is out there. Their last resort is name calling and rabid, illogical arguments.

That is what they have come to....

They were always stupid, ignorant and illogical. Now we can post data showing them up.

Case in point: Cass "belief" - WAians are an admixture of East Africans and Biaka's. But Science tells us the Biaka's are at least 80kya seperated from WAians. San are at least 120Kya.

His other stupid belief that Europeans entered Africa and built Egypt. Yet all modern credible data says the otherwsie.

Ignore the idiots.

Now. . .LP(the Turks). We know they are paid to drive traffic. We know they are not black.

And I stand by CT is black. Note: His agenda is different. He has a beef with afrocentrism. He admits AEians are indigenous Africans but he does not like the term "black"

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:

Yes, Dana did use the phrase "Svenska" in one thread,
calling out "team lioness." If their objective is to
have plenty of post traffic, they have succeeded.
They may be in league as far as building traffic.
But if their objective is to distort, downplay or
block people from gaining a more balanced picture of African
bio-history and variability, including the indigenous
African character of ancient Egypt, then it has been
a spectacular failure. Indeed info that might never
have come to light, that would have remained buried
is now easily available worldwide on the web, with
more being added every day. Wikipedia in this area
is almost an irrelevance, for more accurate and up
to date info can be found in "the base." Nor will a shutdown
of ES make the info disappear, for it is replicated
on several other sites. Shady tactics that piss people
off spark an aggressive counter-reaction that will
make even more data available.

"Heriditarian" types used to have a relatively easy playing
field in past times- opponents in the broad sense
hollered about racism but too often left core
data and assumptions insufficiently challenged.
Too often the rebuttals and alternative models were
buried out of sight. They could thus cry 'bout "political
correctness" while expanding edifices filled with
bogus claims and dubious strawmen. That phony game
is long gone. Hard-edged debunking and counter-
attacks on the merits is where its now at.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
zarahan in your opinion,
as a veteran poster
and 2008-2010 ES Spammer of the Year Award triple crown recipient,
is Confiming Truth probably Haitian
or not black at all?

( when I say "black" I mean of African phenotype rather than politically black)

veteran Egyptsearch poster xxxyman:

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
And I stand by CT is black. Note: His agenda is different. He has a beef with afrocentrism. He admits AEians are indigenous Africans but he does not like the term "black"

you know when a bunch of black people are hanging out and one says something which the others say is "white",
they imply if the person doesn't get their mind right they may be classified as oreo, that they could become less black by what they say

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Why don't you guys make 5 different screen names. We all know you guys are multiple people and it would certainly help to ensure you guys maintain coherent arguments. Please tell this to team Cassi too.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Why don't you guys make 5 different screen names. We all know you guys are multiple people and it would certainly help to ensure you guys maintain coherent arguments. Please tell this to team Cassi too.

claus, do you concur with this?
Oshun is advocating more screen names.
CT already has at least 5
Anglo_P has 3 or more

Surprisingly Oshun thinks having more screen name is actually better.
You think I should increase mine?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT may be an Oreo(house negro). But he is twisted in his dislike for some things "modern" African. In his twisted mind that is probably his way of "helping" the plight of black people.

His dislike for some 'modern' blacks is similar to Mike.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT isn't a "black" Haitian.
I don't know why you fools would believe such nonsense.

Mike doesn't dislike modern blacks. He is simply frustrated with the symptoms of weakness and brain-washing some of them display. Thus, his use of the labels "nigger" vs "black" to distinguish between their mindsets.
To be honest, you can ID ignorant Negroes easily using this method because Negroes who call each other nigger, usually are the most ignorant of the group and definitely not people you would wish to include in any serious progressive organization. They tend to be the traitors, snitches, and trouble makers in any group due to their self hate and ignorance.

Simply being a "researcher" does not mean you are equally suited to be a LEADER or even capable of making sense of the data being mined.

This is why fully functional ORGANIZATIONS require people who excel in specific areas. Therefore, don't place too much emphasis from those who are tasked to research information to also be capable of effectively utilizing the information in a constructive manner.

LOL, most here have no clue on how to structure/form an organization on the scale of the UNIA or NOI. Even a simple Blog or forum presents a challenge to their organizational skill set.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yeah. But what some us need to realize, there are many progressive leaders in these "modern" African countries but they are stiffled or depose.

From what I understand even UNIA was infiltrated and destroyed.. . .so. . . . .

It is a never ending battle for the minds. . . of black folks. . .or should I say . . .folks.

And CT is black..reminds of some of my fathers peers....you know . . .anything black is no good. They are from a different dimension(you know twilight zone)

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah. But what some us need to realize, there are many progressive leaders in these "modern" African countries but they are stiffled or depose.

From what I understand even UNIA was infiltrated and destroyed.. . .so. . . . .

It is a never ending battle for the minds. . . of black folks. . .or should I say . . .folks.

And CT is black..reminds of some of my fathers peers....you know . . .anything black is no good. They are from a different dimension(you know twilight zone)

Those UNIA "infiltrators" were Negroes.
The UNIA was destroyed by W.E.B. DuBois and the Jew controlled NAACP.
Still, it's members created and migrated to The Black Moorish Science Temple (over 1 million strong today), who migrated from there and created, The Nation Of Islam.

What progressive black leader(s) in Africa have an equivalent organization today to the Black Moors or Nation Of Islam?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Narmerthoth and Mike prefer American or European blacks to African blacks.

But let's not forget CT is also former Black Hebrew Israelite like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTTflaw0FE&feature=related

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

claus, do you concur with this?
Oshun is advocating more screen names.
CT already has at least 5
Anglo_P has 3 or more

Surprisingly Oshun thinks having more screen name is actually better.
You think I should increase mine?

It would make sense because arguments can be kept up with better and if any of you have specifically individual opinions to add, we don't have to worry about the collective deflecting due to reminders of "individuality" and you don't have to worry about us simply dismissing the collective as not having a consistent view if that kind of thing happens.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ I would need claus approval for this
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Come on man. Don't forget they also infiltrated the revered Nation of Islam. ala Malcolm X. Don't want to get into a pissing contest on religion but Islam is NOT the answer for us. Yeah I see it spreading like a wild fire in the black community. Islam and Christianity is not the answer. Neither Judiasm. Religion is for the weak minded and ignorant.

What these brothers and sisters are doing is just substituiting one for another. Besides Islam is more archaic and outdated in practice.

I am not update(in depth) of current affairs in Africa but historically Lumumba, Biko comes to mind. May be even Winnie

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Although I have read enough and in depth to know that these three major religions were started by black people. And I don't think selling bean pie and providing security to a few stars as major economic initiative.
quote:
Come on man. Don't forget they also infiltrated the revered Nation of Islam. ala Malcolm X. Don't want to get into a pissing contest on religion but Islam is NOT the answer for us. Yeah I see it spreading like a wild fire in the black community. Islam and Christianity is not the answer. Neither Judiasm. Religion is for the weak minded and ignorant.

What these brothers and sisters are doing is just substituiting one for another. Besides Islam is more archaic and outdated in practice.

I am not update(in depth) of current affairs in Africa but historically Lumumba, Biko comes to mind. May be even Winnie

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Lyin' out of your flat ass again Lian'ness, or are you simply seeking our attentions by stating nonsense?

CT isn't black, and neither are you, so drop the pretence of thinking either of you have anyone but the naive fooled.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol! Don't forget, I was also a member of the FOI (Fruits of Islam). Interesting point in my life, I might add!

quote:

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
lol! Don't forget, I was also a member of the FOI (Fruits of Islam). Interesting point in my life, I might add!

quote:

Your lies are evident whenever your fingers or lips move. The FOI does not yet admit Albinos.
You two are strengthening the case that you are in fact, connected.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] lol! Don't forget, I was also a member of the FOI (Fruits of Islam). Interesting point in my life, I might add!

How long were you in the Nation? Please tell us some details if you are not joking about this and why you left them. Were you a Black Hebrew Israelite before or after that?
What was the turning point where you flipped the other way and became a Black White Supremacist?
I believe that you are a Haitian and I don't need to hear newbies act like they know.
Your transitions are unusual and naturally some people might think hard to believe. Many of the simpler folk think it is only possible for somebody of a particular ethnicity to think in a particular way. Others know a person might not think in the box but they pretend not to know this to try to make them return to the box.
Maybe you could explain to them how this could be.
This would be more interetsing than the usual predicatable stuff that goes on here, looking at paintings and statues for the millionth time and arguing over if it is "black" or not .
I could do a "My Story" or snippit also but I don't think it's as interesting as your story

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Your lies are evident whenever your fingers or lips move. The FOI does not yet admit Albinos.
You two are strengthening the case that you are in fact, connected. [/QB]

this must really irritate you, he achieved soemthing you had only dreamed about, LOL

You were too busy in developing dual use military technology as you sold out to the albino system at NASA.
Well we gotta feed the babies...I guess
(assuming you had some)

lioness productions

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ What would an INSOMNIAC know about dreams, Sulphur puss?

What the hell is "dula" use?
Is this some hidden albino code?

You haven't found this out, and probably never will, but true evolution is a gradual process, sometimes resting at key elevated states before completion.

As you may or may not recall, Selenium is capable of elevating to many higher energy states relative to Sulphur.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:

Agreed. It's too easy to corrupt a few leaders (give puppet leaders of Islam or Christianity publicity to become leaders while obscuring and killing more grassroots leaders). Organized religion at it's present state is very easy to bend and so many fake Christians are trying to run the world with an evil agenda..
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Although I have read enough and in depth to know that these three major religions were started by black people. And I don't think selling bean pie and providing security to a few stars as major economic initiative.
quote:

You need to read more.
At this point, your lack of knowledge is not worth much comment so expect only Oshun level of shallow feedback.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Come on man. Don't forget they also infiltrated the revered Nation of Islam. ala Malcolm X.

The Nation of Islam was infiltrated when and by whom?
You are saying
The Nation of Islam and Malcom X were infiltrated
or are you saying
The Nation of Islam was infiltrated by Malcom X, meaning that Malcom X was a US government agent?
your statement is not clear

quote:
Don't want to get into a pissing contest on religion but Islam is NOT the answer for us.

so the Nation was infiltrated but the nation is not the answer for us anyway.
So what is?

quote:
Yeah I see it spreading like a wild fire in the black community. Islam and Christianity is not the answer. Neither Judiasm. Religion is for the weak minded and ignorant.

What's spreading like wild fire in the Black community? Islam, the Nation of Islam or religion in general?
I haven't noticed any of these spreading more than they have been over the recent decade. I could be wrong.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Lioness...please....stop pretending to be black. Shhhh!!! Black men discoursing here.

If you were black or lived in a black community you would know what we are talking about.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

The only thing you are is in a state of confusion.

You were a Black Hebrew Israelite too. Remember? lol

Haitian impostor, clown.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ MK. Well?! I understand Hayer, Butler and Johnson are still in prison.

As I said. NOI is NOT the answer.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@ Lioness...please....stop pretending to be black. Shhhh!!! Black men discoursing here.

If you were black or lived in a black community you would know what we are talking about.

LOL many many times that impostor has been exposed.

That impostor doesn't know anything about the African American community. And this is on many levels.

All this person posts about AA's is biased and prejudice. Exactly what the typical white racist does.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Take note.
Although I have used the NOI as an example of how to develop an effective organization, never have I suggested that anyone join or that Islam, the religion should be embraced by blacks.

While Islam is by far not as bad a choice as Christianity, and it would of greater benefit for existing NEGRO Christians to convert to the NOI (not to Islam) they are both organized religions and subject to the trade-offs associated with such institutions.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Never said it was. However, the NOI does provide the best TEMPLATE for formation of a progressive organization.

What other black organizations are comparable, or exceed the goals and longevity of the NOI?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

stop bullshytting
this stuff not spreading like wild fire ask MK even. Where are you from Little Rock? Troll Patty isn't even in the US, he dont know wtf is going on
You think what goes on in your bitty city represents the whole nation?

And stop taking shots at Malcom before I put my foot up your ass

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:

Never said it was. However, the NOI does provide the best TEMPLATE for formation of a progressive organization.

What other black organizations are comparable, or exceed the goals and longevity of the NOI?

Why should somebody join a non-democratic organization?

Also what kind of jobs do they have and what do they pay?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
We have to use our strength.
1. Stay healthy. As I said before we have 150,000yr head start. The most diverse, and the best adapted to live on this planet of the sun. beleive it or not, what we eat is a big part of our problem.

2. We are by far the most logical. If we can get our kids to stay in school and realize being smart IS cool. Being a "nerd" is a good thing. Our achilles heel is IGNORANCE. That is why there is a concerted effort to keep us dumb.

3. Black men need to stick around and be a part of young black men lives.

4. We are by far the the most creative and innovative. Whenever you come across a black scientist or engineer they are light years ahead than many of the E. Asians and S Asians. Problem is there aren't many. White corporate America is now catching on that Asians are only good exam takers...this is coming from my white colleagues. Application is a challenge to them.

5. Keep in mind the worlds longest lasting and most influencial civilization was created by Black Africans. Some of them went on to kick-start Greece. We have to free our minds.

--------------------

Moreschi
Member # 16008

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moreschi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why black people should follow a leader who is an accomplice to murder by ordering the assasination of Malcolm X. Matter of fact the original founder of NOI was white. So isn't NOI just another whiteman devil front to divide and conquer? Its strange how NOI sprang to prominence in the late 50s just as black folk started to make some civil right gain. Which allowed Hoover to put in place his infamous campaign of suppression. Brainwashed negroes going around talking 'bout noi "apostles" is a shewd ploy of whiteman tricknology. Now hand me that last beanpie.
Posts: 29 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Still don't get it do you? To a black man these remarks are insensitive. Once again proving you are NOT black. CT, as a blackman, tell him/them where they are tripping up.

quote:
quote:

stop bullshytting
this stuff not spreading like wild fire ask MK even. Where are you from Little Rock? Troll Patty isn't even in the US, he dont know wtf is going on
You think what goes on in your bitty city represents the whole nation?

And stop taking shots at Malcom before I put my foot up your ass

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Man!! There are many lurkers. Registered in 2008. This site is a cash cow for Sammy and Neal.

quote:
Originally posted by Moreschi:
I wonder why black people should follow a leader who is an accomplice to murder by ordering the assasination of Malcolm X. Matter of fact the original founder of NOI was white. So isn't NOI just another whiteman devil front to divide and conquer? Its strange how NOI sprang to prominence in the late 50s just as black folk started to make some civil right gain. Which allowed Hoover to put in place his infamous campaign of suppression. Brainwashed negroes going around talking 'bout noi "apostles" is a shewd ploy of whiteman tricknology. Now hand me that last beanpie.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Still don't get it do you? To a black man these remarks are insensitive. Once again proving you are NOT black. CT, as a blackman, tell him/them where they are tripping up.

CT I need some how to be black tips, I seem to be slipping in some way
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com