EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How to Read Django? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How to Read Django?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/01/hollywoods-nigger-joke/

Comment on "Django:Unchained" by Cecil Brown. There seems to be a flurry of the white interpretation of African American history. First "Lincoln" then now "Django: Unchained".

Brown poses some interesting questions--valid or invalid? He also offers some insights--valid or invalid?

Assumedly only American audiences have seen the film so far.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As I watched the long line of Blacks que up for the movie, and as I listened to their guffaws in the darkened theater, I realized that nobody likes a “nigger joke” more than Black people themselves. Are Black people themselves deeply masochistic? Would a Jewish American audience tolerate a film that makes fun of their history and their holocaust? I doubt it. Would the Weinstein have made a film about the Jewish Holocaust that ridicule and belittled the Jewish experience during Hitler? I doubt it."

And
Inglourious Basterds (2009)???
Is about jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites about the movies

(1) Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter – Confederates are bloodsucking vampires, Abraham Lincoln is a vampire hunter, who is himself turned into a vampire for he can attend MLK’s “I Have a Dream” speech in 1963.

(2) Bad Ass – Hollywood turns Epic Beard Man into a Hispanic who beats up two Neo-Nazis on a bus for harassing an elderly black man.

(3) Machete – Illegal aliens kill nativists in Texas.

(4) Inglourious Basterds – Jewish revenge film on Germans.

(5) Django Unchained – Negro hunts down and murders Southern slaveowners.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2012/06/04/amurrica-series-django-unchained-trailer/

"However, Mr. Duke also claims “the mainstream media and our Hollywood-controlled establishment is even more violently anti-white than anything Barron has said.” As an example of this, he cites Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming film Django Unchained, which is about a freed slave who becomes a bounty hunter. Mr. Duke concludes Mr. Barron’s past anti-white statements are the product of a divide between blacks and white that was created by the “Zio masters.”

http://politicker.com/2012/06/former-kkk-leader-david-duke-endorses-charles-barron-video/

Hollywood Basterds by David Duke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRJHZo86fs

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ another pro David Duke sucker
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/01/hollywoods-nigger-joke/

Comment on "Django:Unchained" by Cecil Brown. There seems to be a flurry of the white interpretation of African American history. First "Lincoln" then now "Django: Unchained".

Brown poses some interesting questions--valid or invalid? He also offers some insights--valid or invalid?

Assumedly only American audiences have seen the film so far.

Interesting article by Cecil Brown who wrote a book called
"The Life and Loves of Mr. Jiveass Nigger"

Tarentino is a creative exploiter.

Maybe this movie will put a flame under some black folk who have money to start their own production companies rather than sit back and be manipulated.
Spike Lee souldn't be the only one to step up

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heey, check out Nigerian Nollywood industry. It is yet strong..

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin great article by Cecil Brown.Samuel Jackson is the house negro and Jamie Foxx is the bad negro of the hollywood plantation.Subtle message in the movie black in slavery were fools and cowards.Black peoples were whiped and eaten by dog in the movie.Two mandingo black beat themselve to death in the movie.The slave maker own the skull of a dead black servant.I agree with the conclusion of Cecil Brown rich black people in Hollywood can write their own script and make their own movie.The USA media and Hollywood is own by elite rich white people whos goal is to keep the masses dumb and stupid in order for them to stay in power.

Im an Afrocentrist I want to watch movie about black ancient Egypt, black Sumeria,black Carthage, black Minoan, black Elam, Black Olmec, black Moors etc.I dont want to watch any slavery movie in the holy month of December bithday of the Sun for the ancient world, of Heru for the Egyptian and Jesus for Christian.I want to watch a black Pharaoh movie that build my self estime.I dont want to watch a Django movie that subtely remind black they were cattle slave.Black bounty hunter killing white slavemaster is pure fiction while the slavery is historical.Were are the black Nimrod movie and black Pharaoh Senusret 1/Sesostris 1 movie.

If black people dont respect themselve they cant ask white people to respect them.Steven Spielberg was showing the holocaust movie Schindlers list in South central LA.Some black teenager started laughing in the movie S Spielberg expelled them from the movie. Muslim rioted in the middle east after a movie clip insulting the prophet Muhammad appeared in youtube.

The movie Inglorious bastard of the same Weinstein bros that produced Django was very prejudice to the German people.In conspiracy books I learned Hitler and the Nazi were financed and supplied by Western bankers and Western corporations.Without them Hitler wouldnt have been able to rebuild Germany and its army.Nobody call Jew in Inglorious Bastard the K words 109 times.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
.Nobody call Jew in Inglorious Bastard the K words 109 times. [/QB]

Kike is not a popular word with Jews.
They don't say to each other "what's up my kike"

But "what's up nigga" is very popular with Black folk.

That's why Tarentino can get away with using it so many times, many of us like the word.

The only alternative is to ban it from movies or put a limit of the number of times it can be used in a movie to 12 times

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
slaves killed white
this is true
There were several revolts

naturalborn7
Member # 15598

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for naturalborn7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Weinsteins are like hollywood's jewish mafia. There not gonna promote a movie using the word Kike. They will promote nigger though.

What ever became of Will Smith's movie on Taquara?

Posts: 142 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If black people don't respect themselves they cant ask white people to respect them. Steven Spielberg was showing the holocaust movie Schindlers list in South central LA.Some black teenager started laughing in the movie S Spielberg expelled them from the movie. Muslim rioted in the middle east after a movie clip insulting the prophet Muhammad appeared in youtube.

When you can completely change the meaning of a word meant to degrade and demean you, then you are very strong indeed, and you know it.

Those who are still damaged, forget that the word Nigger is "ONLY" used today WITH BLACK PERMISSION!!!

It's proper use is a declaration of Black power and resilience.

Those that don't understand that, really need to check themselves out.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Those who are still damaged, forget that the word Nigger is "ONLY" used today WITH BLACK PERMISSION!!!

How so? Tarantino used it so many times in the film Django that Spike Lee refused to see it.

I read somewhere that the "N" word is used [i] ad nauseam[/b] by Hollywood people and they use it casually without permission from anybody. Plus white cops armed with powerful flesh piercers dare any cornered black to offer up any back talk when verbally assailed with the "N" word. That's the sad reality. Again, fantasy will not help in cases like this.

American television--including BET--is seen internationally along with CNN,MSNBC, etc. So when black comedians--I have seen a black comedian with braids but don't recall his name--use the "N" word conjoined with the "MF" word very often and the black audience laugh with appreciation then there are no logical grounds for objection when others use it. Not good.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

watch this

Samuel Jackson requesting interviewer say "nigger"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bTz8py7ro

Samuel Jackson earlier interview with LATimes

You're playing a slave we haven't much seen on screen — someone who's not a victim and is, in fact, kind of the bad guy. Was that hard for you?

I don't think there's any question Stephen is one of the most despised Negroes in cinematic history. He's unapologetically menacing. He's the power behind the throne. He's the Dick Cheney of Candieland. But I also understand his position. He doesn't want to upset the apple cart. On the plantation, he can function like a free man. But he goes 75 miles away and he's just an ordinary slave.

Did you think to give him some appealing edges? Even your bad-guy roles often have a certain wisecrack-y relatability.

I'm not one of those actors who feels like audiences have to like him. Stephen's funny — he does funny things, at least. There's an insulting jocularity to him. But he's still insulting.

Some of the power of the character just comes from the way he looks — a paunchy, hobbled old man with an old face. Not your usual Samuel Jackson character.

[Laughs.] No, it's not. At least, I hope it's not. Quentin and I wanted to give Stephen a certain look — we wanted him to appear like the most ancient slave in the place. Which he is. But we also wanted him to seem strong and smart. He looks feeble, but there's also something else there.

Perhaps because it takes on such a serious subject as slavery, which we usually see only in dramas, and contextualizes it in a fantasy and a comedy, the film is likely to face some criticism. What would you say to someone who says the movie disrespects slavery and its horrors?

Quentin has an affinity for writing horrible things and then making you laugh. So there's the scene with Jonah [Hill] where the Klan is gathering and they're about to go do some terrible stuff, and then they start arguing about their hoods because they can't see out of them. I think it's dangerous if this is where you get your information from. He's making entertainment. Hopefully, it makes you go ask questions and you Google it. If you want to learn something from a movie, go watch a documentary.

OSCAR WATCH: 'Django Unchained'

Hollywood in general seems to be a little more willing to make stories about black history, but those films are still few and far between. Does that bother you?

They're making entertainment. I can't blame them for that. And it comes down to what people want to watch when they're eating popcorn. I just saw this movie "Sex Traffic." It's a documentary about the sex-slave trade across Europe. Awesome movie. But no one's going to see it. Look at "The Hurt Locker." Oscar winner. Did anyone go see it? No. You can't blame Hollywood for wanting to make entertainment.

This movie has a fair amount of gun violence and can be a bit flippant about it. Does that give you pause in the wake of what happened in Connecticut?

I don't think movies or video games have anything to do with it. I don't think [stopping gun violence] is about more gun control. I grew up in the South with guns everywhere, and we never shot anyone. This [shooting] is about people who aren't taught the value of life."

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

American television--including BET--is seen internationally along with CNN,MSNBC, etc. So when black comedians--I have seen a black comedian with braids but don't recall his name--use the "N" word conjoined with the "MF" word very often and the black audience laugh with appreciation then there are no logical grounds for objection when others use it. Not good. [/QB]

use of the word "nigga" is not just the realm of media.
It is spoken all day long in black neigborhoods regardless of what comedians do.
many black people feel they have transformed the word to just mean 'guy'.
They have a right to their own use of it. I don't like it too much but it can't be stopped. Al Sharpton and the NAACP tried and failed.
NAS came out with the album called after that. The word is here to stay.
In my opinion people use it less when they get more educated. Not always but most of the time. That's the answer, not investing too much power to a word

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tarantino loves fantasizing violent revenge, thats all he's about. And he tries to hide it behind other people's history.

The use of the word "nigger" is merely a distraction.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Lioness,
Do you think that females should seek to normalise among themselves the following words: the "C" word, "ho", the "b" word, etc. Should husbands, sons and daughters learn to normalise and feel OK referring to their wives and mothers with such terms. Such words could, of course, be prefixed with "wife", "sister", "mama", etc.

People, as you say, should have a right to their own use of such terms, and if you are female, as you claim, would that be OK if you were regularly addressed with "was up 'h'"?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kikes love to obsess over their racial inventions and the many racial stereotypes they manifest.

I tell all idiot rappers if they want to be hard-core, they need to change the Nigger in their lyrics to Kike. Michael Jackson knew what was up when he used Kike in his songs.
Kikes whine and complain about the word, Kike, but I tell them the word is being used to redefine it's usage to take the power out of it and use it as a term of empowerment. Kike Power!
They may control the media, the world's financial institutions, the banks, and sports teams, but in spite of all that, they are just lazy ass, lying, low down trifling Kikes.

Kikes were who Michael Jackson was talking about when he wrote the song, They don't care about us. This is why he shot the video in Brazil, one of the havens for the world's Kikes. US Southern Kikes ran to Brazil with their tails between their legs when they lost the civil war in America.

At one time, the game of basketball and it's teams were all Jews to the point it was called Kike-ball and New York was called, KikeVille.
Kikes are the real niggers of the world, but their personal preference is to be called Nazis over Kikes. Nazi being a subset of Ashkenazi.

One thing that has not changed for Kikes since they left Russia is, they enjoy public assistance in greater numbers than Arabs or Africans. Kikes are the number 1 welfare queens, and in fact, it is Kikes who invented and propagated the welfare system as we know it. Israel is, and has always been the world's greatest welfare state.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/13/welfare-reform-not-for-the-orthodox.html

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness,
Do you think that females should seek to normalise among themselves the following words: the "C" word, "ho", the "b" word, etc. Should husbands, sons and daughters learn to normalise and feel OK referring to their wives and mothers with such terms. Such words could, of course, be prefixed with "wife", "sister", "mama", etc.

People, as you say, should have a right to their own use of such terms, and if you are female, as you claim, would that be OK if you were regularly addressed with "was up 'h'"?

"Nigga" is already normalized in the black community
It is too late to put the genie back in bottle.
And it started far before rap.
Your hypothetical doesn't apply because when people say "what's up nigga" usually the second person recieving the remark has no problem with it. They perceive it as "dude"

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ What the fuk do you know about the black community paleface?
All you know about the black community is what you see on B.E.T. you pretender.

LOL, you know less about the black community than Lenny Kravitz.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ proof I know what I'm talking about
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
“Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me....” Original Michael Jackson Song Lyrics Changed Following SWC 1995 Protest: Apology letter on view at SWC Headquarters

July 6, 2009

“Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me....” Original Michael Jackson Song Lyrics Changed Following SWC 1995 Protest: Apology letter on view at SWC Headquarters

Michael Jackson: the Museum of Tolerance’s First Visitor

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=7167457

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The Center immediately protested these obviously antisemitic stereotypes that millions of people would be exposed to, directly to Michael Jackson and demanded that he and Sony Records remove the offensive lyrics from the album.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Hymie
(US) an offensive term for a Jewish person, derived from the personal name Hyman (from the Hebrew name Chayyim). Jesse Jackson provoked controversy by referring to New York City as "Hymietown" in 1984.

List of ethnic slurs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Don't Let me down, Don't let me down,(oh yeh), Dont let me down, Hymietown - Eddie Murphy on Saturday Night Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNz5XnvZHhk

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hymie

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Jesse Jackson's 'Hymietown' Remark – 1984

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/jackson.htm

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Django Unchained wins over black audience despite Spike Lee criticism

Quentin Tarantino's spaghetti western homage performs strongly at box office after mixed response from film-makers

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-django-unchained-controversy-20130102,0,6205870.story

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Only in your own mind Liar.

The use of the N word is only applicable in the poorest and least educated segments of the black population. This is the same segment Jews exploit using rap.
They are not so mentally removed from those Negroes who danced a Jig for money in minstrel shows written and produced by Jews in the early 1900s.

malibudusu, the bottom line is, rappers who use the N word liberally will be greatly promoted and distributed by Kikes, while those who use Kike will be protested and bottle-necked by the Kikes.
No rocket science in this strategy.

Hey Liar, stop trying to Jew me down fool.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
however Jaime Foxx and Samuel Jackson are multi millionaires.

That aside, Minister Farrakahn's interpretation of the movie is that Tarantino is warning white people to that blacks might revolt so be prepared and stock up on guns.

full interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUiJMidielo

I see as Django being totally unrelated to recent gun purchases.
The idea is silly.
He made no mention of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Why are people stocking up on guns?
The answer is obvious. Becasue of the Sandy Hook shooting there's talk of a ban on assualt weapons and even semi automatics. It's that simple.

You think redneck gun nut types are watching Django?
The answer is no and the movie takes place about 150 years ago.
and prior to the Civil War.

All those people are not afraid of blacks because they have been heavily armed fprever and live out in the country.
The white people who actually watched this film might find it scarey but I doubt a single one of them is buying a gun due to watching this movie.

There were some rednecks who said they'd start a race war if Obama got re-elected. It didn't happen not even a small event.
A bunch of hype.
Those people don't fear blacks. They think they could win a race war and it's spoils.
The only white people who are afraid of blacks are the ones who live in the city who have no guns, and they aren't afraid enough to buy guns, racial tension and crime is down compared to the 90s and they are definately not going to buy guns due to Tarantino trying to make another violent revenge themed movie as he likes to do, to make money and think he's clever.
You think Taratino made this movie because he's afraid of what blacks might do?
That's paranoid. If that was his intent he would of made the white people in the movie innocent. Instead he made them out to be evil and deserving to die.

Minister Farrakhan is not that different from Tarantino. He likes to hype things up and scare people.

People buying automatic weapons is scary but it has zero to do with this movie.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ The Bush family made their money from supporting the Nazis. Because of this, they are Billionaires.
Both Jackson and Foxx have 12 grade educations.

Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington and Dick Gregory are all millionaires also, and in fact, have more money for longer period of time. Why didn't you use them as examples?
Did you actually have a point, or do you still insist to pretend?
Stop trying to Jew me down, Kike.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ The Bush family made their money from supporting the Nazis. Because of this, they are Billionaires.
Both Jackson and Foxx have 12 grade educations.

Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington and Dick Gregory are all millionaires also, and in fact, have more money for longer period of time. Why didn't you use them as examples?
Did you actually have a point, or do you still insist to pretend?

Your comments are very simlar to that of a Nazi, lord strike me down if I lie, your opinions are no different than that of a Klansman

And you are a liar.
Samuel jackson was considered a bookworm in his early years and graduated from Morehouse College in Atlanta in 1972.
He'd thought of becoming an oceanographer, but settled on architecture, as befits such a bright young man. But that didn't last long. Since childhood, Samuel had been afflicted with a terrible stammer. At Morehouse, one of the tutors suggested that he attend public speaking classes to cure himself. He did, and he did. And he also got hooked on the adrenalin rush of performance. He won a part in a college musical and never looked back, changing his major to Drama.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Have you even attended a show at the Apollo or the Blue Horizon?
How about the Stone Soul Picnic in Baltimore or the Capital Jazz Fest in DC?

All you have are Wiki and B.E.T.
That is the extent of your black experience.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you're old and irrelevant

folks, check everything Narmertot says, I caught him in another lie.

jamie Foxx attended United States International University (now known as Alliant International University) from 1986 to 1988 on a music scholarship. He studied classical music and composition.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lamin great article by Cecil Brown.Samuel Jackson is the house negro and Jamie Foxx is the bad negro of the hollywood plantation.Subtle message in the movie black in slavery were fools and cowards.Black peoples were whiped and eaten by dog in the movie.Two mandingo black beat themselve to death in the movie.The slave maker own the skull of a dead black servant.I agree with the conclusion of Cecil Brown rich black people in Hollywood can write their own script and make their own movie.The USA media and Hollywood is own by elite rich white people whos goal is to keep the masses dumb and stupid in order for them to stay in power.

Im an Afrocentrist I want to watch movie about black ancient Egypt, black Sumeria,black Carthage, black Minoan, black Elam, Black Olmec, black Moors etc.I dont want to watch any slavery movie in the holy month of December bithday of the Sun for the ancient world, of Heru for the Egyptian and Jesus for Christian.I want to watch a black Pharaoh movie that build my self estime.I dont want to watch a Django movie that subtely remind black they were cattle slave.Black bounty hunter killing white slavemaster is pure fiction while the slavery is historical.Were are the black Nimrod movie and black Pharaoh Senusret 1/Sesostris 1 movie.

If black people dont respect themselve they cant ask white people to respect them.Steven Spielberg was showing the holocaust movie Schindlers list in South central LA.Some black teenager started laughing in the movie S Spielberg expelled them from the movie. Muslim rioted in the middle east after a movie clip insulting the prophet Muhammad appeared in youtube.

The movie Inglorious bastard of the same Weinstein bros that produce
d Django was very prejudice to the German people.In conspiracy books I learned Hitler and the Nazi were financed and supplied by Western bankers and Western corporations.Without them Hitler wouldnt have been able to rebuild Germany and its army.Nobody call Jew in Inglorious Bastard the K words 109 times.

I think nat turner and others would reject your claim as pure fiction. If you dont think black folks weren't kill whites you should probably watch or read some books on slave revolts.
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Only in your own mind Liar.

The use of the N word is only applicable in the poorest and least educated segments of the black population. This is the same segment Jews exploit using rap.
They are not so mentally removed from those Negroes who danced a Jig for money in minstrel shows written and produced by Jews in the early 1900s.

malibudusu, the bottom line is, rappers who use the N word liberally will be greatly promoted and distributed by Kikes, while those who use Kike will be protested and bottle-necked by the Kikes.
No rocket science in this strategy.

Hey Liar, stop trying to Jew me down fool.

lioness we actually agree on something! Mike really? You agree with the usage of the n word? Dude you R not to be taken seriously!
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ru2religious:
Mike really? You agree with the usage of the n word? Dude you R not to be taken seriously!

It's a word!

Stop playing the wounded Negro.

He,he,he:

Oh, oh, I'm so hurt, kill that terrible word - hurry!

That word is why I'll never be a full functioning stand on my own feet person - I am wounded!

Please Negro, pull up your pants.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you're old and irrelevant

folks, check everything Narmertot says, I caught him in another lie.

jamie Foxx attended United States International University (now known as Alliant International University) from 1986 to 1988 on a music scholarship. He studied classical music and composition.

You are not comprehending what Namerthoth is saying.

The bywords "Nigger" or "nigga" are only spoken by a fraction of the the so called "black" population in America.

Those so called "blacks" who use the term "nigga" are of a particular mindset.

This mindset has nothing to do with education (which is where namerthoth is incorrect).

The so called "blacks" in the entertainment industry (sports, music, movies and comedy) are solely responsible for the promulgation of the byword "nigga".

Intelligent people realize that the entertainment industry OVER-exaggerates and puts under a microscope slang and slurs that are related to the STREETS such as POOR EDUCATION, BROKEN FAMILIES, CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES and BLACK MARKETS. This represents the underbelly of the so called "blacks" in America.

BUT....Don't those "street" issues represent the underbelly of all groups?

Why is there so much emphasis on negative issues in so called "black" communities?

So called "blacks" are the only people on the face of the planet whose despair and misery are consistently exploited and immortalized through the fictional lens of the entertainment industry.

So called "black" people are also the only people whose "worsts" are enlarged and over exemplified BY OUTSIDERS (out of our control).

Exploitation by the entertainment industry has been occurring to so called "black" people as early as the inception of silent movies....and has never stopped.

This is why educated men like Jamie Fox and Samuel Jackson see no problem with exploiting themselves.

The same dilemma occurs for rappers, comedians and other facets of the entertainment industry that others have discussed throughout this thread.

The so called "black" entertainment industry is undoubtedly sadomasochistic....but the question that you should ask is......

Who is at the helm of the so called "black" entertainment industry?

BTW

The byword "nigga" is rarely used at family get-togethers by so called "black" people.

Most are uncomfortable saying that word.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
When you can completely change the meaning of a word meant to degrade and demean you, then you are very strong indeed, and you know it.

Those that don't understand that, really need to check themselves out.

quote:

Blacks have, and continue to, commit the crime of stupidity.

Imagine importing Albino slave soldiers, giving them weapons, and expecting them to remain slaves.

Who but a dumb Nigger?

Imagine joining Albino rebels against your Emperor and religion because they tell you the new religion and system - under them - will be fairer.

Who but a dumb Nigger?

etc, etc. [/QB]

quote:

Oh, contrare, contrare, there are lots of piss colored niggers, aka redbones. We love them, they love us, we is them, and them is us. [/QB]

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Iron Lion is a House Nigger

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:

The byword "nigga" is rarely used at family get-togethers by so called "black" people.

you seem to live a sheltered life, never having been to Harlem, N Philly, S. Chi.
Mike can you believe this denial?

-

shyt is so passe already

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Kike, Get your own life and stop trying to Jew me down!
You are dull, boring and as exciting as a WHO concert.

Mike, You are correct that it is a word. However, associated with those who have constant use of the word, are other dysfunctional traits such as, drive-bys, drug dealing, low self esteem, nany boy syndrome, and a host of other self destructive behavioural traits.
This nonsense of taking the power out of the word is simply nigger dreaming.

geeskee55 , I agree with everything you've said. Although, I still believe it has some connection to education, but perhaps more of a home based eduction, or parental guidance.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

you seem to live a sheltered life, never having been to Harlem, N Philly, S. Chi.

-

shyt is so passe already

Lioness you are a degenerate fool, but thank you for this material. I will now use it to explain things to you.

Negroes need to pay attention to this too:

Okay, here is one authors take on the situation:

Nigger: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word

By Randall Kennedy
Pantheon. 256 pp. $22
Friday, January 11, 2001

Chapter One

The Protean N-Word

How should nigger be defined? Is it a part of the American cultural inheritance that warrants preservation? Why does nigger generate such powerful reactions? Is it a more hurtful racial epithet than insults such as kike, wop, wetback, mick, chink, and gook? Am I wrongfully offending the sensibilities of readers right now by spelling out nigger instead of using a euphemism such as N-word? Should blacks be able to use nigger in ways forbidden to others? Should the law view nigger as a provocation that reduces the culpability of a person who responds to it violently? Under what circumstances, if any, should a person be ousted from his or her job for saying "nigger"? What methods are useful for depriving nigger of destructiveness? In the pages that follow, I will pursue these and related questions. I will put a tracer on nigger, report on its use, and assess the controversies to which it gives rise. I have invested energy in this endeavor because nigger is a key word in the lexicon of race relations and thus an important term in American politics. To be ignorant of its meanings and effects is to make oneself vulnerable to all manner of perils, including the loss of a job, a reputation, a friend, even one's life.

Let's turn first to etymology. Nigger is derived from the Latin word for the color black, niger. According to the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang, it did not originate as a slur but took on a derogatory connotation over time. Nigger and other words related to it have been spelled in a variety of ways, including niggah, nigguh, niggur, and niggar. When John Rolfe recorded in his journal the first shipment of Africans to Virginia in 1619, he listed them as "negars." A 1689 inventory of an estate in Brooklyn, New York, made mention of an enslaved "niggor" boy. The seminal lexicographer Noah Webster referred to Negroes as "negers." (Currently some people insist upon distinguishing nigger—which they see as exclusively an insult—from nigga, which they view as a term capable of signaling friendly salutation.) In the 1700s niger appeared in what the dictionary describes as "dignified argumentation" such as Samuel Sewall's denunciation of slavery, The Selling of Joseph. No one knows precisely when or how niger turned derisively into nigger and attained a pejorative meaning. We do know, however, that by the end of the first third of the nineteenth century, nigger had already become a familiar and influential insult.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see, the word Niger or Nigger is actually quite harmless to Negroes. It's just that Albinos like these (below) have convinced the more simple-minded Negroes that the word has great power over them - especially when used by them (Albinos).

-

Thus, when Blacks, even like those below, take that word back (Latin is after all a Black language) and use it in the proper ways, then the Albinos contamination, and his degenerate definitions, disappear.

-

geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-

shyt is so passe already

lol

Serious question....

Why do you pose as a so called "black" person when it is so obvious that you are not?

Your perspectives on so many issues are so far skewed that it is ridiculous.

and then....you show entertainers using the byword which proves my point.

Harlem, SS Chicago or North Philly are no different than other so called "black" enclaves throughout America.

My view still stands....You will not hear the byword "nigga" at so called "black" get-to-gathers unless you are in the midst of people doing or glorifying "street" shyt.

Here is the discrepancy in your perspective.

This is a so called "black" get-to-gather to you:

-

This is a so called "black" get-to-gather to me:

-

Do you see the difference?

One picture represents a satire...the other is the real world.

I suggest that you watch "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" to understand extreme satire.

I believe that you think that this movie ^^^ is really how so called blacks interact.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ You are correct.
In the 1970s the usage of the word decreased significantly due to high profile artists actively campaigning against it.
This was a period that caused much anxiety and fear in albinos as blacks were in an era of enlightenment.
The albino response to this enlightenment was to flood black communities with cheap cocaine; Crack, brought in from South America.
Albinos found "niggers" who weren't opposed to shitting on their own table to distribute the crack within their own neighbourhoods and devastation was pervasive.
The so-called "Hip-Hop" generation are the children of these crack wars, left dumb, ignorant, and "Niggefied".

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ these burb people live in a sheltered world. Walk down 125th in Harlem any given day. I speak from first hand experience

Even Puerto ricans call themselves that all day long , they love it. Don't forget Cali. For many nigga simply means "guy" millions use this word on the regular

quote:

Your perspectives on so many issues are so far skewed that it is ridiculous.

and then....you show entertainers using the byword which proves my point.

there is a reason your name is geek

My perspectives are so far skewed? what perspectives are those?

Where did you come from I never heard of you. Plus you assume all black people think alike.

quote:

Harlem, SS Chicago or North Philly are no different than other so called "black" enclaves throughout America.

My view still stands....You will not hear the byword "nigga" at so called "black" get-to-gathers unless you are in the midst of people doing or glorifying "street" shyt

You view is BS becuase I'm am talking about everyday life walking down the street, hair salons and barber shops
not "family get togethers" where gandma is around

you obviously don't live in any city
I know a front when I see one

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ STFU Kike!

"Nigga" means, guys. LOL, you are one confused kike!

Cali has no black community per se, equivalent to the east coast.

Blacks comprise about 2% of the population of Cali and they are spread all over the state.

Since you depend so much on BET you probably actually believe that the east-west coast rap rivalry was a real thing.
FYI, this was just another Kike generated illusion that only had the possibility of fooling the social/politically ignorant B.E.T. post-crack wars generation.

Face the facts Kike.
geeskee55 is right, and you, as usual are exposed and wrong.
I'm sorry to say that in this area, Mike is just as misguided as you. You cannot use the word personally to indicate that the person is of an ignorant mindset, and then turn around and say the word has no power or negative meaning.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^ STFU Kike!

"Nigga" means, guys. LOL, you are one confused kike!

Cali has no black community per se, equivalent to the east coast.

Blacks comprise about 2% of the population of Cali and they are spread all over the state.

lying piece of shyt
Blacks are 6% of California

California has 2.3 million African Americans as of 2010, the largest population of Black or African Americans in the western U.S, and the 5th highest Black population in the United States. Large African American communities are in Compton, Fairfield, Inglewood, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland, Pasadena, Richmond, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, and Vallejo. There are also sizable African American populations in Bakersfield, Berkeley, East Palo Alto, Fontana, Fresno, Indio, Marin City, Marysville, Modesto, Moreno Valley, Palm Springs, Perris, Rialto, San Diego, San Francisco, Stockton and Suisun City.

I have been to Oakland, LA and Inglewood.
Black people say nigga all day long there and I know this first hand. I hear the word "nigga" spoken by my people on a daily basis

and in "family get-togethers" when old folks are around less

and when I say old folks I mean you, piece of shyt

I don't even use the word, speak to Mike, or even like Tarantino's movies.
many black people do like Django and clap at the end. you are a fraud

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Hahaha fool!
You don't mind spreading that Nigga nonsense around, but I can see you absolutely hate the idea that Kike is used in the same way.

Sorry Kike, but it's now a Kike infested world and Kike will be used in the same way you would like to see Nigga used.
If using it removes the power, then let's use derogatory names for ALL of the ethnic groups, so that they all benefit for the experience.

We'll use WOPS, Kikes, Ingens, Paddies, and ll the rest of the albino created words for all groups.
So, you filthy Kike, you may as well get used to it!

Pretty soon, we'll have all Kikes calling one another Kikes even at Bar Mitzvahs, Like:
Happy Bar Mitzvah, you little Kike!
and, what kind of Kike do you wanna be when you grow up?
and, my little Kike just got a job in Kikesville, NY on Wall Street. He lives in Kikesville, CN.

I can't wait to see Jews empowered in this way as support from Rabbi Kike spreads.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I prefer that "nigga" is not used and I have said it numerous times in this thread you witless buffoon.
However that means nothing because it's used by millions in the black community.
If Jews were to say "what's up my kike" I wouldn't care, that's their business. I have heard Jews self depricate however.
Either boycott or stop blowing hot air
your wind blowing won't change a damn thing
you are just a bitter over the hill old man
nobody cares what an anonymous wannabe black Hitler has to say
you cannot move me off my square

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Hahaha fool!
You don't mind spreading that Nigga nonsense around, but I can see you absolutely hate the idea that Kike is used in the same way.

Sorry Kike, but it's now a Kike infested world and Kike will be used in the same way you would like to see Nigga used.
If using it removes the power, then let's use derogatory names for ALL of the ethnic groups, so that they all benefit for the experience.

We'll use WOPS, Kikes, Ingens, Paddies, and ll the rest of the albino created words for all groups.
So, you filthy Kike, you may as well get used to it!

Pretty soon, we'll have all Kikes calling one another Kikes even at Bar Mitzvahs, Like:
Happy Bar Mitzvah, you little Kike!
and, what kind of Kike do you wanna be when you grow up?
and, my little Kike just got a job in Kikesville, NY on Wall Street. He lives in Kikesville, CN.

I can't wait to see Jews empowered in this way as support from Rabbi Kike spreads.

In Nigeria, when I was a teenager, if you called someone a juuwman, you meant he was dirty, cowardly, dishonorable, and ignorant.

Seriously! One could get stabbed for calling another a juuw.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
I prefer that "nigga" is not used and I have said it numerous times in this thread you sweet dick nigga.

LOL, Kikes sure act funny, and they funny looking too!
Are you all this way in Hymietown, wit your breath smelling like Lox and them little curls in your hair?
Wit your greedy little beady eyes, aglare, in Hymietown.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -

Igbo jews

Narmertot prefers to call them kikes

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com