EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Date of M81 (Please no spam)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Date of M81 (Please no spam)
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,

I found the follwing picture in another forum, it says that the date of M81 according to new studies/discoveries evolved to 15.000 years;

Can someone explain this to me?

-

Please no pictures of white or black people, and stay on topic. Others, I will get lost again.

And thanks in advance,

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the source of the chart? Is it self-made
or a screenshot of an ACTUAL peer-reviewed scholarly
study?
What is the EXACT citation and scholarly reference?
Without these, "charts" are meaningless. Anyone can
concoct
a "chart"..

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The current theory is about 5,600 years.
15000 may be some altrenative thoery some blogger has.
The chart you put up needs further explanation to interpret

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The chart seems to come here from:
http://community.haplozone.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=18fa5a885cebcb7d0c906e7595bde29b&topic=3043.0

I found the chart in another Arabic forum sayying it is based on Trombetta's new discovery in 2011.

If I'm not mistaken it has to do with V275. This was firstly quoted by someone who says he is a researcher in this field.

Then quoted by another one who seems well educated in genetic studies:
This forum is in Arabic,

I post it here:
http://www.s-jjj.com/vb/showthread.php?p=9552

Could someone explain me what he/she could read? (For re-answering, you can open another topc).

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ people here don't want to discuss it and the discussion there is at a technical level well beyond Egyptsearch members, myself inlcuded.
I recommend to sign up there, indicate you are a layman and ask some questions and then report back here

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
I'll do and report back. But I have now some other priorities (work) back.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com