EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Uncle Tomfoolery and ES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uncle Tomfoolery and ES
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

There are a number of Uncle Toms who post at ES. These Uncle Toms or Coconuts are Negroes who worship everything of European origin and fight other Blacks who believe African people have a history.

These Uncle Toms have read many works that claim Afrocentrism is unscientific and they believe that anything written by an Afrocentric researcher is wrong. As a result, they spend their time trying to support Eurocentric propositions that are groundless such as the back migration theory for the origin of R1. Below I will post some of the ignorant post of Coconut Swenet.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 04:23 AM:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
R1b1-P25 is found in Western Eurasia. Haplogroup R1b1* is found in Africa at various frequencies. Berniell-Lee et al (2009) found in their study that 5.2% carried Rb1*. The frequency of R1b1* among the Bantu ranged from 2-20. The bearers of R1b1* among the Pygmy populations ranged from 1-25% (Berniell-Lee et al, 2009). The frequency of R1b1 among Guinea-Bissau populations was 12% (Carvalho et al,2010).

You're a total mess. Pygmies don't have R-V88 and the R1b1 you refer to is simply unresolved R-V88. Cruciani et al 2010 say that V88 encompasses all African R-P25*:

quote:
The incorporation of these new mutations into a phylogeny of the R1b haplogroup led to the identification of a new clade (R1b1a or R-V88) encompassing all the African R-P25* and about half of the few European/west Asian R-P25* chromosomes.

--Cruciani 2010

You're all over the place. You think xR1b means R1b, hence, how you managed to come up with this preposterous list of R-V88 frequencies:

quote:

Figure 2: Distribution of R1b among African Populations

Mandekan………..…………..…100%
Mossi………….……………….100%
Rimaiba………….…………….100%
Fulbe(Burkina)…….…………..91.0%
Fulbe(Niger)…………………..85.7%
Fulbe(Nigeria)…………………80.0%
Fulbe(Cameroon)……..………88.9%
Bamileke……………………….100%
Ewondo………………………….96.7
Biaka (Pygmies)………………..100%
Mbuti(Pygmies)……..………...100%
Twa(Pygmies)………………….100%

This figure is based on Cruciani et al (2010).The majority of these African populations speak Niger-Congo languages the Biaka and Twa Pygmies. The Mbuti Pygmies speak a Nilo-Saharan language

Your complete bewilderedness is shown in the fact that you posted this as evidence for the spread of R1 in Africa from North to South Africa, even though all the African pie charts are blank :

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 06:13 AM:

LOL.You stupid Coconut/Umcle Tom.There is more than one R1 haplogroup in Africa. Anyone can check my references and see that Pgymies do carry R1.

Haplogroup R1 in Africa is spread from North to South Africa.

Y-chromosome V88 (R1b1a) has its highest frequency among Chadic speakers, while the carriers of V88 among Niger-Congo speakers (predominately Bantu people) range between 2-66% ( Cruciani et al, 2010; Bernielle-Lee et al, 2009). Haplogroup V88 includes the mutations M18, V35 and V7. Cruciani et al (2010) revealed that R-V88 is also carried by Eurasians including the distinctive mutations M18, V35 and V7.

R1b1-P25 is found in Western Eurasia. Haplogroup R1b1* is found in Africa at various frequencies. Berniell-Lee et al (2009) found in their study that 5.2% carried Rb1*. The frequency of R1b1* among the Bantu ranged from 2-20. The bearers of R1b1* among the Pygmy populations ranged from 1-25% (Berniell-Lee et al, 2009). The frequency of R1b1 among Guinea-Bissau populations was 12% (Carvalho et al,2010).

Most Eurasians carry the M269 (R1b1b2) mutation. The subclades of R1b1b2 include Rh1b1b2g (U106) (TMRCA 8.3kya) and R1b1b2h (U152) (TMRCA 7.4kya)

The most recent common ancestor for R1b1b2 in Europe is probably 8kya (Balaresque et al, 2010). Y-Chromosome R1b1b2 has high frequencies in England, France, Italy and Germany (Balaresque et al, 2010).

Around 0.1 of Sub Saharan Africans carry R1b1b2. Wood et al (2009) found that Khoisan (2.2%) and Niger-Congo (0.4%) speakers carried the R-M269 y-chromosome.

References:

Berniell-Lee, G., Calafell, F., Bosch ,E. ,Heyer, E, Sica, L., Mouguiama-Daouda,| P., van der Veen, L., Hombert, J-M., Quintana-Murci , L.and, Comas, D. (2009) Genetic and Demographic Implications of the Bantu Expansion: Insights from Human Paternal Lineages, Mol. Bio. and Evol. 26(7),1581-1589; doi:10.1093/molbev/msp069.

Carvalho M, Brito P, Bento AM, Gomes V, Antunes H, Costa HA, Lopes V, Serra A, Balsa F, Andrade L, Anjos MJ, Corte-Real F, Gusmão L. (2011).Paternal and maternal lineages in Guinea-Bissau population. Forensic Sci Int Genet. 5(2),114-6.

Coia, V. , Destro-Bisol,G., Verginelli F., Battaggia,C., Boschi,I.,, Cruciani,F.,Spedini,G., Comas,D., and Calafell,F. ( 2005) Brief communication: mtDNA variation in North Cameroon: lack of Asian lineages and implications for back migration from Asia to sub-Saharan Africa, Am J Phys Anthropol (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/110495269/PDFSTART) (electronically published May 13, 2005; accessed August 5, 2005).

Cruciani,F., Trombetta,B., Sellitto, D., Massaia,A. destroy-Bisol,G., Watson, E., Colomb, E.B. (2010) Eur J. Hum Genet.,(6 January 2010) doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.231: 1-8.

Cruciani, F., Santolamazza,P., Shen, P., Macaulay, V., Moral P., Olckers,A. (2002) A Back Migration from Asia to Sub-Saharan Africa is supported by High-Resolution Analysis of Human Y-chromosome Haplotypes. Am J. Hum Genet., 70,1197-1214.

Winters, C.(2010b)Letter: The Fulani are not from the Middle East. PNAS. http://www.pnas.org/content/107/34/E132.full
Winters, C. (2010c) The Kushite Spread of haplogroup R1*-M173 from Africa to Eurasia, Cur Res Jour of Bio Sci , 2(5), 294-299. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-294-299.pdf

Wood,E.T., Stover,D.A., Ehret,C., Destro-Bisol,G., Spedini,G., McLeod, H., Louie,L., Bamshad,M., Strassmann,B.I., Soodyall,H., Hammer,M.F. (2005) Contrasting patterns of Y-chromosome and mtDNA variation in Africa:evidence for sex-biased demographic processes. Eur. J of Hum Genet, 13,867-876.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 06:22 AM:

quote:
There is more than one R1 haplogroup in Africa.

Of course there is more than one R1 haplogroup in Africa, you buffoon. None of the non-V88 R1b is more than negligible in Sub-Saharan Africa, as shown by the fact that almost all R1b is accounted for by V88 in the Cruciani table you yourself posted here:

http://olmec98.net/cruciani.jpg

quote:
Anyone can check my references and see that Pgymies do carry R1.

Pure buffoonery. The Pygmy = 100% R-V88 claim is based on the fact that you do not know what xR1b means. Your dumbass highlighted 'xR1b' and posted this as your justification for your bizarre R-V88 frequencies in Africa:

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 06:31 AM:

In a new article on the R1 clade, The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88 Gonzalez et al, argue that R1 probably spread across Europe from Iberia to the east given the distribution of R1 in Africa.

In my paper POSSIBLE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF Y-CHROMOSOME R1-M173 ; I argue that the P clade originated in Africa because 1) the age of R-V88 and 2) the widespread nature of R1 in Africa. Researchers have found that the TMRCA of V88 was 9200-5600 kya (Cruciani et al, 2010). Eurasians carry the M269 (R1b1b2) mutation. The subclades of R1b1b2 include Rh1b1b2g (U106) (TMRCA 8.3kya) and R1b1b2h (U152) (TMRCA 7.4kya). The most recent common ancestor for R1b1b2 in Europe is probably 8kya (Balaresque et al, 2010). Y-Chromosome R1b1b2 has high frequencies in England, France, Italy and Germany (Balaresque et al, 2010). Clearly, R-V88 is older than R-M269 .

The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1’ The researchers found that 10 out of 19 subjects in the study carried R1b1-P25 or M269. This is highly significant because it indicates that 53% of the R1 carriers in this study were M269, this finding is further proof of the widespread nature of this so-called Eurasian genes in Africa among populations that have not mated with Europeans.

Gonzalez et al proposes a West to East spread for P-25, with a possible entry of this clade via Gibraltar.

Most Eurasians carry the M269 (R1b1b2) mutation. The subclades of R1b1b2 include Rh1b1b2g (U106) (TMRCA 8.3kya) and R1b1b2h (U152) (TMRCA 7.4kya)

The most recent common ancestor for R1b1b2 in Europe is probably 8kya (Balaresque et al, 2010). Y-Chromosome R1b1b2 has high frequencies in England, France, Italy and Germany (Balaresque et al, 2010).Clearly, R-V88 is older than R-M269 .

You can find the statistics in the Supplementary Files that are free.

See: http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/suppinfo/ejhg2012167s1.html?url=/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/abs/ejhg2012167a.html

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 07:32 AM:

Swenet you are a very disrespectful Coconut/Uncle Tom. I specifically posted references to my claims about Pygmies and you failed to check them because you have been so mentally damaged by ‘White Supremacy’, that you believe that anything written by an Afro-American scholar is wrong.

I would sympathize with you since you are young, but I was young once and I knew the great research of DuBois, Jackson, and J.A. Rogers. Your ignorance about the ancient history of Blacks is a glaring weakness that will handicap you in researching the ancient history of Black people. The fear you have of being an independent researchers will keep you an Uncle Tom even after you graduate since you have been mentally damaged and feel that as long as you parrot white scholars you will remain safe.

This is what I wrote in this thread: “Haplogroup R1b1* is found in Africa at various frequencies. Berniell-Lee et al (2009) found in their study that 5.2% carried Rb1*. The frequency of R1b1* among the Bantu ranged from 2-20. The bearers of R1b1* among the Pygmy populations ranged from 1-25% (Berniell-Lee et al, 2009). The frequency of R1b1 among Guinea-Bissau populations was 12% (Carvalho et al,2010).” I cited Berniell-Lee et al. Below is a chart from the publication.

This chart above clearly supports what I wrote. You would not have made a fool of yourself if you would have checked the sources I cited. Instead, due to the racism and bias you feel towards Afro scholars you believed you were right because you had read the popular literature. In research you have to go deeper. I have made mistakes and I acknowledge it when I do. But you felt it was okay to dismiss what I wrote simply because I am an Afro-American shame on you.

Your actions reflect your bias and illustrate the mental damage to your consciousness/MIND resulting from your drinking in ‘White Supremist’ ideas that have ruined you. Respect your elders. Respect the research of Black scholars, like myself many of them have PhDs, e.g., DuBois.

You are a sick young man. Due to your feelings of inferiority you believe that Afro scholars make up research. You are a fool. After being on this site for all these years you should have learned that Europeans in the Academy lie about African people and their history. Just because you accept these lies dose not make them true.

I am a scholar. I may write stuff in talk groups like ES, which may be wrong.But I do not publish articles which I would be ashamed to acknowledge. This is why some of my work is cited by other researchers.

I am not your Nig. Just because you have been taught by the white supremist that you can get away with beating up a Nig—don’t bring the garbage here. Sometimes I will ignore a fool, but this time I will show the world what white racism has done to your MIND.

As they say a Mind is a terrible thing to waste. But since you are a Coconut/Uncle Tom, you are lost anyway.

LOL. You are the perfect example of an EDUCATED FOOL.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 07:37 AM:

^I never read your garbage posts, and I'm not going to now. I skimmed through it and see you cite Berniell-Lee et al, 2009. This is what they say:

quote:

However,
its sub-branch R1b1* has been
observed in Northern and Southe
rn Cameroon at a high frequency
(Cruciani et al. 2002). Its presence
in these areas has been thought
to be due to a back migration fr
om Asia to sub-Saharan Africa
(Cruciani et al 2002).

They cite Cruciani 2002, whose R1b1* back then is V88 of today. You fail again.

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 08:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
^I never read your garbage posts, and I'm not going to now. I skimmed through it and see you cite Berniell-Lee et al, 2009. This is what they say:

quote:

However,
(Cruciani et al 2002).

Uncle Toms Free Your Mind

Silly Uncle Tom/Coconut. Your failure to read my post explains the mental illness you suffer from.

R-P25*(R1b1) was undefined before 2010. As a result R1b1 in Africa included many R1 clades. The R-V88 clade is named today R1b1c.

Truely a MIND is terrible thing to waste. Learn how to think Uncle Tom. If you listen only to white supremist-which sadly is the Academy, when it comes to the role of Blacks in ancient times, you will remain a moron and remain open to being proven to be an Educated Coconut Fool.

Posted by Firewall (Member # 20331) on 18 July, 2013 08:52 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:

quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:

quote:
So even when you try to point out your own type your are incorrect.

Don't you mean your own typo?

LOL

LOL, Thank you. This is the perfect example of a real typo.
Last time I remember it was senegamians have extreme amounts of V-88. Fimiliarity with African DNA does not allow one to make such errors. You can look at a figure and just know it is incorrect unless it is a new or unpublished sample.

I could be wrong but i thought V-88 was not found in senegamians.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 09:04 AM:

Oh well, I made my point. Not gonna argue with someone who thinks 'xR1b' = 'R1b', or who goes around calling R-V88 R1.

quote:

quote:

However,
(Cruciani et al 2002).

quote:
Cruciani et al 2010 say that V88 encompasses all African R-P25*:
quote:
The incorporation of these new mutations into a phylogeny of the R1b haplogroup led to the identification of a new clade (R1b1a or R-V88) encompassing all the African R-P25* and about half of the few European/west Asian R-P25* chromosomes.

--Cruciani 2010

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 11:03 AM:

quote:
Oh well, I made my point. Not gonna argue with someone who thinks 'xR1b' = 'R1b', or who goes around calling R-V88 R1.

quote:

quote:

However,
(Cruciani et al 2002).

quote:
Cruciani et al 2010 say that V88 encompasses all African R-P25*:
quote:

--Cruciani 2010

LOL. You’re more stupid then I thought. There is a variety of R1 haplogroups in Africa.

Below is a chart that makes it clear that Rb1* was undefined before 2010 or there abouts.

The (*) indicates that a haplogroup is undefined. It did not means Rb1* was only R-V88.

As a result when you make the ignorant statement that all the Rb1* in Africa was R-V88 you are surely joking or a stupid moron. If Rb1* was only R-V88, there is no way researchers could have found that Africans also carry R-M269.

See: http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/suppinfo/ejhg2012167s1.html?url=/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/abs/ejhg2012167a.html

Coconut/Uncle Tom stop making a fool of yourself.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 11:21 AM:

quote:
If Rb1* was only R-V88, there is no way researchers could have found that Africans also carry R-M269.

Lol, you walking disgrace. Almost all, if not all, Sub-Saharan samples tested negative for M269 in Cruciani et al 2010. Here, according to the table you yourself posted, M269 (the 3rd to last column) is virtually absent outside of a few percentages here and there in Northern Africa:

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 11:33 AM:

LOL. You are indeed stupid and a fool.

In The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88 Gonzalez et al, argue that R1 probably spread across Europe from Iberia to the east given the distribution of R1 in Africa. Below is a Table from Gonzalez et al

The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1-M269 .’ The researchers found that 10 out of 19 subjects in the study carried R1b1-P25 or M269. This is highly significant because it indicates that 53% of the R1 carriers were M269. the finding is further proof of the widespread nature of this so-called Eurasian genes in Africa among populations that have not mated with Europeans. It also shows how stupid you are.

quote:

quote:
If Rb1* was only R-V88, there is no way researchers could have found that Africans also carry R-M269.

Lol, you walking disgrace. Almost all, if not all, Sub-Saharan samples tested negative for M269 in Cruciani et al 2010. Here, according to the table you yourself posted, M269 (the 3rd to last column) is virtually absent outside of a few percentages here and there in Northern Africa:

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 12:01 PM:

quote:
In The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88 Gonzalez et al, argue that R1 probably spread across Europe from Iberia to the east given the distribution of R1 in Africa. Below is a Table from Gonzalez et al

Who do you think you're fooling, fraud? That table lists mostly Near Eastern and classic North African haplogroups, not classic Niger Congo or Chadian haplogroups. The M269 haplogroups in that table are from Northern Africa or recent admixture in SSA. That's exactly why your dumbass is not citing where Gonzales states what population these M269 samples belong to. Why hide behind ambiguous sample names like ''EG106''? Prove that these samples were from Sub-Sahara Africa, and if so, that they are not recent arrivals in SSA.

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 12:23 PM:

quote:

quote:

Who do you think you're fooling, fraud? That table lists mostly Near Eastern and classic North African haplogroups, not classic Niger Congo or Chadian haplogroups. The M269 haplogroups in that table are from Northern Africa or recent admixture in SSA. That's exactly why your dumbass is not citing where Gonzales states what population these M269 samples belong to. Why hide behind ambiguous sample names like ''EG106''? Prove that these samples were from Sub-Sahara Africa, and if so, that they are not recent arrivals in SSA.

LOL. You are indeed stupid and a fool.

The title of the article is The genetic landscape of Equatorial Guinea and the origin and migration routes of the Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88 Gonzalez et al, argue that R1 probably spread across Europe from Iberia to the east given the distribution of R1 in Africa. Below is a Table from Gonzalez et al

The table above record the sample in this study. These were all African subjects.

The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1-M269 .’ The researchers found that 10 out of 19 subjects in the study carried R1b1-P25 or M269. This is highly significant because it indicates that 53% of the R1 carriers were M269. the finding is further proof of the widespread nature of this so-called Eurasian genes in Africa among populations that have not mated with Europeans. It also shows how stupid you are.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 12:48 PM:

quote:
The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1-M269

quote:
A phylogenetic network of R1b1 lineages based on 10 Y-STR haplotypes was constructed with samples from Cameroon and Gabon5 and from the present study (Figure 2a). A clear separation of the R1b1b2-M269 samples was observed; they clustered with the European modal haplotype, supporting their European ancestry.

--Gonzales et al 2012

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 01:58 PM:

^^
Good. You finally read the article.

The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1-M269.The researchers found that 10 out of 19 subjects in the study carried R1b1-P25 or M269.

This is highly significant because it indicates that 53% of the R1 carriers in this study were M269. the finding is further proof of the widespread nature of this so-called Eurasian gene in Africa among populations that have not mated with Europeans.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on 18 July, 2013 02:03 PM:

quote:
The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1-M269.

you, sir, are a super buffoon. The aforementioned Cruciani table shows that M269 is negligible in Sub-Saharan Africa. Gonzales et al say Guinean M269 is characterized by European haplotypes. Do you even know what a haplotype is, you fraud? With the European haplotype, how does Guinean M269 qualify as an ancient parent haplogroup for European versions?

Besides, how was this haplogroup ever in the undefined R1b1* cluster, as you falsely stated here, when M269 already recognized as a European haplogroup by then:

quote:
R-P25*(R1b1) was undefined before 2010. As a result R1b1 in Africa included many R1 clades.

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on 18 July, 2013 02:37 PM:

quote:

quote:
The Gonzalez et al article is further proof of the African origin for y-chromosome R1-M269.

you, sir, are a super buffoon. The aforementioned Cruciani table shows that M269 is negligible in Sub-Saharan Africa. Gonzales et al say Guinean M269 is characterized by European haplotypes. Do you even know what a haplotype is, you fraud? With the European haplotype, how does Guinean M269 qualify as an ancient parent haplogroup for European versions?

Besides, how was this haplogroup ever in the undefined R1b1* cluster, as you falsely stated here, when M269 already recognized as a European haplogroup by then:

quote:
R-P25*(R1b1) was undefined before 2010. As a result R1b1 in Africa included many R1 clades.

Unchain your Mind Uncle Tom Swenet and think for yourself.

You are too dumb. You asked how could the researchers find R-M269, from undefined Rb1*.The answer is simple moron they defined it.

LOL. You really are sick.Your comments indicate that as a Coconut/Uncle Tom you don’t even have any common sense.

Let me explain it to you fool. The fact that Africans who have no relationship with Europeans carry R-M269 indicate that this haplogroup had to have originated in Africa.
Instead of reaching this logical conclusion you just can’t understand why Africans carry R-M269.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The Tomfoolery of Swenet is most evident in his final comment.

quote:
quote:

[Eek!] you, sir, are a super buffoon. The aforementioned Cruciani table shows that M269 is negligible in Sub-Saharan Africa. Gonzales et al say Guinean M269 is characterized by European haplotypes. Do you even know what a haplotype is, you fraud? With the European haplotype, how does Guinean M269 qualify as an ancient parent haplogroup for European versions?

quote:

Unchain your Mind Uncle Tom Swenet and think for yourself.

-

You are too dumb. You asked how could the researchers find R-M269, from undefined Rb1*.The answer is simple moron they defined it.

LOL. You really are sick.Your comments indicate that as a Coconut/Uncle Tom you don’t even have any common sense.

Let me explain it to you fool. The fact that Africans who have no relationship with Europeans carry R-M269 indicate that this haplogroup had to have originated in Africa.
Instead of reaching this logical conclusion you just can’t understand why Africans carry R-M269.

-

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Another Uncle Tom here is beyoku. Below is an exchange between us relating to a Figure I made that had errors.

quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Please give us a source on the Igbo carrying that high of a E1a frequency.

See:

Origin of Niger-Congo Languages,

http://www.webmedcentral.com/article_view/3149

I am well aware its comes from your publication.
I am going to assume you did not fly to west Africa and get the samples yourself.
That said, I haven't ever seen a frequency of E-m33 also know as E1a that high. I dont think it reaches even above the singletons in these Southern Central West African populations.

I think this is another one of your silly ass typos cause you never seem to know what you are talking about. In fact I am convinced you are counter intelligence.

So where was the sample collected, what publication so I can verify this outstanding figure?

Edit: Actually never mind.
Looking at the frequency of Igbo in Figure 1 and Figure 2 tells us something is gone wrong. [Frown]

I wrote the following
quote:

This was a typo. The Igbo rate of 89% is for E1b1a not E2.

As I have said before you are a very disrespectful young man. If I didn't know what I was talking about I would not be published in peer reviewed publications over the past 40 odd years.

You are sick. You have been conditioned to believe that whatever is done by an Afro scholar is worthless. This has made you feel you are worthless unless you stand on the ass of white researchers. That is why you attack any Afro or African scholars that make their own analysis, who white scholars fear like myself.

Instead of embracing a Afro-American scholar and understanding that my success means that you may be successful in your aspirations to be a scholar you try to imply I am a fool, based simply on a typo. This is a result of your suffering from the consequences of 'white supremacy'.

LOL. Uncle Tom/Coconut Negro , one typo does not justify your angry comment. Your comments are just an indication of your inferiority complex.

It is sad that you will contribute nothing to the history and civilization of African people. You can contribute nothing because you can't think for yourself. As long as you fail to understand the basics or research and disrespect your elders you are lost .

-

You just can't understand how an educated Afro-American can dare challenge the Eurocentric establishment and still get published. Jelousy will get you nowhere.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -
Move it up.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
There are many Pseudo-Egyptocentric researchers here at ES. They spend their time attacking each other. The pseudo-Egyptocentric researchers are of two schools. One group accepts anything written by a "European Authority" as valid and reliable and will fight to the death supporting this research witout, reservation e.g., the white Berbers are native to Africa.

The second group supports Europeans who write any piece supporting Black contributionism to ancient history i.e., Black Athena, and Black Genesis.

Most contributors here are not original thinkers. The science they practice is called: "Science by Authority". People who practice science by authority believe that any research done by a European--no matter who they are, or done by Black researchers found acceptable by Europeans in the academy, e.g., Gates, Mboli and Keita is recognized as correct while they ignore research from "alternative African scholarly sources." not recognized by "mainstream" i.e., "Europeans".

A coconut is brown on the outside and white on the inside.

-

A coconut represents Blacks who are confused about their identity and need someone white to verify they are thinking correct and scholarly.These people spend their time citing any white scholar that happens to claim that Blacks have contributed anything to history.

The best example of this is references to Bernal's Black Athena-- which was promoting a Semitic-centric [Hyksos] origin for the Egyptian influence on ancient Greece--as an "Afro-Centric text".

These pseudo-coconuts they are pseudo-coconuts because they don't don't consiously see themselves as uncle TOMS because they support their views by citing any European who promotes an idea they feel illustrates a contribution of Blacks to world history. They don't realize that they continue to practice the old Afro-American saying, "If you're "white you're right.If you're black get back. If you're brown [or acceptable to whites] stick around.

The "alternative African scholarly sources." would represent the heroes of the Afrocentric Social Sciences: DuBois, J.A. Rogers, Diop, John Jackson and etc.

In the 1990's, the media in articles published by Newsweek, the New York Times, and Time magazine, was able to show that Ivan van Sertima and Hunter Adams were Charlatan
quote:

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

Ivan was shown to be a Charlatan because he could not back-up what he had wrote in the books he edited in the 1980's.Hunter, pretended to be a scientist working at Argon National Laboratory when he was really a Janitor.

This was pure deception on the part of conservatives. The attacks on Ivan were unfounded because Ivan, as the editor of the books only wrote about the upcoming chapters in the books you were about to read. Hunter, was wrong to pretend he was a scientist. At the time Hunter was employed by the University of Chicago and could have got his degree through the University--but he refused to do eventhough I advise him to do so as early as 1979.

Young researchers who write on this site accept that Afrocentrism lacks any foundation because of the media attacks on Ivan and Hunter. These young people have an inferiority complex, and seek out any white/European authority to support their work.

They do this out of ignorance. They don't know that Hunter and Ivan were not Afrocentists. Ivan was not an Afrocentrist's, he made a name for himself popularizing the work of others.

As a result, eventhough no one has falsified the research of DuBois, John Jackson, J.A. Rogers Diop , and the other heroes of the Afrocentric Social Science, young people here spend all their time citing anything written by "whites" that show some sort of contribution of Blacks to ancient history.This is sad.

I have taught research methods at the Graduate school level for years. One of the things we teach Graduate students is to become expert consumers of research literature. They become expert comsumers by understanding the foundations and theories of learning and pedagogy.Using this as the knowledge base you crtically analyze eucational research based on these theories.

Young researchers here don't know the roots of Afrocentrism or they read this literature with a jaundice eye, colored by Europeans who hate Afrocentrism because it shows history has been white washed--to white out African people from history. This is a sad situation because we have a 200 year tradition of the Afrocentric Social Science that was mianly contructed by Afro-American scholars who held Phds and MAs, most from Harverd, e.g.,Carter G. Woodson, DuBois and Hansberry.

Because of the tradition of an Afrocentric Social Science, young researchers should base their understanding of the African origin of Egypt, based on the research of Afrocentric social science like DuBois and Diop. But instead of doing this the young researchers here seek out any white authority or Black recognized by these whites, to support the African origin of Egypt.

This is not the way research should be done. Good research should cite the original research done by the heroes of Afrocentric research, and then cite the recent research that confirms the original findings of the Afrocentric researchers. This would promote the continuity of research, instead of acting like every "new" publication on the African origin of Egypt is so significant or outstanding.

The research of Marc and Mike is a good example of confirmation studies, that is the major occupation of professional researchers. They have confirmed the theory of J.A. Rogers that the families of many European elites were of African origin. They also created a new hypothesis: Many early Americans were Black Europeans who immigrated to America from Europe. This was an important hypothesis, which Mike confirmed, because it added more evidence to the fact that all Afro-Americans were not slaves.

You can find out more on the Structure of the Afrocentric Social Science at:

http://olmec98.net/Structure.htm

As a result, in science new research should illustrate continuity with past research.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you consider Mike111 an uncle tom?
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The research of Marc and Mike is a good example of confirmation studies, that is the major occupation of professional researchers. They have confirmed the theory of J.A. Rogers that the families of many European elites were of African origin. They also created a new hypothesis: Many early Americans were Black Europeans who immigrated to America from Europe. This was an important hypothesis, which Mike confirmed, because it added more evidence to the fact that all Afro-Americans were not slaves.

quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:

Please explain how your mind could have construed that from Clydes statement.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akachi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These uncle Tom motherfuckas always screaming "peer reviewed" need to wake the **** up with their dumb asses!
Posts: 348 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

No.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us in Africa do not know this site, but I observe that people here in Africa who reject Afrocentrism do so because it shakes their faith in White-European or White-Arab religions that all the schools have taught us to adopt as a basis for civilization.

Also,they find it difficult to accept that we have collectively wasted our time trying to advance in self-rejection, and that we have to go back to ourselves so that we can once and for all #BringBackOurGirls.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

No.

quote:
There are a number of Uncle Toms who post at ES. These Uncle Toms or Coconuts are Negroes who worship everything of European origin

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ah, a breath of fresh air jantavanta.
(A properly functioning mind is like that).

There are many self-identified Africans here, who came totally convinced that the Albino people had taught them all they needed to know - and they were satisfied with that.

They saw no contradiction with believing the teachings of those who had just failed to permanently colonize them, or putting their faith in those who had helped them enslave their own kind for hundreds of years - and as gratitude for their help, made them subhuman degenerates and pariahs to the rest of the world.

As far as I can tell, there is no other way to describe such thinking and behavior - but as total Stupidity.

So what I want to know is why are you different?

That is a very important question, because those of us who can think properly need to be able to recognize each other.

It is my fear that as the ignorant learn more of the truth (as relates to human history) they will react in ways that will bring disorder, rather than understanding.

I believe that many Albinos share this fear - Note Doxies repetitive posts where she fears that Albinos will be pushed back to Central Asia or worse.

Of course the Albinos have already done worse - many times. But are we, the civilize humans, to follow the example of our defective Albinos?

Of course not, so those who can think properly, need to be able to identify their own kind.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Please take note of asante-Korton's posts, and their convoluted logic were he can not differentiate between historical reporting and wannabeism.

It is tropical of the dysfunction apparent in the young African minds here at ES. Clearly their minds do not function properly. Is it too far to suggest that those misguided Africans who commit atrocities against other Africans - like those who kidnapped the girls - have a similar dysfunction?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the kidnapping really occur? I am a skeptic when it comes to western Media.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Did the kidnapping really occur? I am a skeptic when it comes to western Media.

If you have evidence, or suspicion based on something solid to the contrary, then divulge it. Otherwise you are just a full-time conspiracy addict with no real point of view.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Now? Is this the first time this has happened? Is this common in other parts of the world?

I heard this Bokam guy has been long dead yet photos are shown of him as the abductor.

Trying to get my head around the issue.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Boko haram is not the issue, they are merely the symptom of Muslim discontent in northern Nigeria. This is a very old problem, kidnapping the girls is just the latest outrage. The Muslims want a separate nation (don't they always) and the Christians say no way.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ok Mike. Let's go full circle.....

I grew up RC(fortunately wasn't abused) but I am now a non-believer of abny religion. That said.

Did it really happen? How often does it happen?

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Xyyman - I read the newspapers (now exclusively on-line) everyday, and watch or listen to broadcast news everyday: and have since I was a child. If you want to know about these issues, I suggest you follow a similar regiment.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Touche! I remembered seeing on TV and reading once there were WMDs in Iraq. 3500 lives later I am still not sure.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It always amaze me why these terrorist don’t go to Walmart and pickup a better video camera. The best video shots are always done only by Westerns. These primitives only film with 20yo cameras which are grainy and hard to recognize who is in it. Just saying…..

SHyte you can pick up a good quality HD for about $60 off ebay.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com