EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What percentage of the AA population is Fulani?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What percentage of the AA population is Fulani?
HidayaAkade
Member # 20642

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for HidayaAkade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possible to know?
Posts: 200 | From: Akahara | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAs or black Americans possess varying degrees of Fulani, Mande, Songhay, Yoruba. Tuareg, Bantu and other West and Central African genes. African American individuals aren't derived from a single African population, but are usually descendants of many African peoples, including some East Africans.
They also have a lesser degree of genetic ancestry from populations outside of Africa.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I don't know what to say: after years of research, I reported that the majority of original Black Americans (in the U.S.) were European rather than African. But it appears that the Albino mans training and indoctrination was too strong for logic and evidence to overcome.

HidayaAkade Of course today, Blacks from all over the world are a part of the Black American population, and there would be no way to separate them.

He,he,he: veterans know that when I start off crying like that, I found an Ace - in this case an old ace.

Polymorphism of the HLA-D region in American blacks. A DR3 haplotype generated by recombination.

http://www.jimmunol.org/content/140/3/885.abstract

A30-Cw5-B18-DR3-DQ2 (HLA Haplotype)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A30-Cw5-B18-DR3-DQ2_ 28HLA_Haplotype 29

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a lot of black people in the USA and the diaspora are descendant of Fulani. The Fulani were Muslim fanatic and jihadist who scared the European Christian and Jewish slave traders. It is difficult if not impossible to make a slave out of a Muslim fanatics. The USA and NATO were reminded of that in their invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Muslim fanatic will sacrificed their life to kill their enemy.

The Fulani were the slave trader. The Fulani Sokoto Empire was involved in Jihad warfare against Yoruba and other African ethnic states who practiced native African religion. The prisoner of war were sold as slave to the European.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HidayaAkade
Member # 20642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HidayaAkade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump

--------------------
"Kiaga Nata"

Posts: 200 | From: Akahara | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com