EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Racism in Brazil - Never Stop'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Racism in Brazil - Never Stop'
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/02/04/how-brazil-treats-its-black-people-naked-black-male-found-pinned-to-a-post-by-his-neck-in-rio/

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will the Black Brazilians ever wake up?

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What should we do?
kill all the white?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
http://odia.ig.com.br/noticia/rio-de-janeiro/2014-02-04/justiceiros-acusados-de-torturar-jovem-no-flamengo-sao-presos-pela-policia.html
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
What should we do?
kill all the white?

Mali, come-on now, it took South Africans 300 years to figure it out. Let's see it your can beat their record.

They too complained about White people, but a close inspection revealed something quite different.

-

-

-

-

In south Africa, it was Black policeman and soldiers that were the real problem.

Which is also true in Brazil.

But Brazil also has the Arab problem, that is where the Mulattoes have joined with the Albinos against Blacks.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think racism, sexism, world war, genocide, slave trade come from the European Christian Solar cult and their junior partner in the Saturnalian cult.

From the Ancient world to the middle age black people were worshiped as God, A large number of the world monarchs had black skin and dark skin. The Roman Christian by destroying the Ancient World religion who was controlled by black Egyptians/Africans, destroying the black library of Alexandria and all the Mediterranean world libraries and by massacred the Egyptian priesthoods/scientists destroyed world black power.

The Roman Catholic church by changing the image of Jesus and the ancient European Kings from black people to white people lay down the foundation of racism. Pope Nicholas V Dum Diversas Papal Bull legalized and authorized a crusade African slave trade that created anti black people racism in the world. The Roman Catholic Church and the European Monarchs established a racist social system in the American continent were white people are on top and black people are at the bottom. That anti black racism didn't exist in precolombian America.

-
Whiping of slave

-
Slave Post

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mena7 - The murder of almost 100 millions of Black and peoples of color deserves better than a "Crack-pot" explanation. Please restrain yourself.

Mali - I have been researching the specific results of the 1790 census of the Viceroyality of "New Spain". All I can find are Albino interpretations rather than the actual real numbers. Perhaps searching in Spanish or Portuguese might yield better results. Can you give it a try for me please?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Mike,
Yes I can help.
you want me to look for what?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
mena7 - The murder of almost 100 millions of Black and peoples of color deserves better than a "Crack-pot" explanation. Please restrain yourself.

Mali - I have been researching the specific results of the 1790 census of the Viceroyality of "New Spain". All I can find are Albino interpretations rather than the actual real numbers. Perhaps searching in Spanish or Portuguese might yield better results. Can you give it a try for me please?

Really Mike, Mena isn't all he claims to be. Zarahan is right about him.
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Mike this are data of the IBGE -
Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics ,agency of the federal government.

have data from all censuses

http://www.ibge.gov.br/home/estatistica/populacao/censohistorico/1550_1870.shtm

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Mena, we like you BUT to be most realist, please.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Mike, http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0101-73302013000100006&script=sci_arttext
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mali - I will soon start a new thread laying out what I have, and what I still need.

It is very complicated, so hopefully those who don't know anything about the subject (the demographics of Latin America) will stay away.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
ok

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com