EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why some Blacks believe it, why some don't. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why some Blacks believe it, why some don't.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
Yet you spend your life on here lol talk about a waste of 15 years lol you must have some african blood in you cause you are one delusional nigger

You are even more simple-minded than I thought.

Tukuler, would you care to educate your countryman as to why we are here, rather, have to be here.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uncle Mike what size are you?

-

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Yet you spend your life on here lol talk about a waste of 15 years lol you must have some african blood in you cause you are one delusional nigger

Tukuler, would you care to educate your countryman as to why we are here, rather, have to be here.

See, that's why you people can't progress, you don't try to educate each other.

Tell the boy why you are here!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah we are from the same country named africa
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Progression from this

-

to this

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Didn't know that I was conversing with just a Dumb-Assed Kid. It all makes sense now.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
^Didn't know that I was conversing with just a Dumb-Assed Kid. It all makes sense now.

Yes you are just to smart for everyone one here you have some much more knowledge than anyone else here, you have some many followers who believe in your black americans are really black european group.
I hope when i grow up I can be just like my uncle mike

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Black History

-

Mikean History

-

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah we are from the same country named africa

Sorry bub but Africa is a continent with more than 50 countries.

I'm here because in 2004 Ausar invited me to the original ES AE&E.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^When I asked you to educate that ignorant little boy as to why you are here, I meant why you are STILL here after these ten years.

Very well, I will educate him.

We the unaffiliated learned in the sciences of history and anthropology have no choice but to be here on ES. Because it is one of the few places where we can exchange data and vet our thinking and conclusions.

Now, even more than before, because cruelly, as the quality of participation on ES declines, other venues are closing down also. The way things are going, soon there will be no place for researchers to challenge the Albino peoples lies.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The way things are going, soon there will be no place for researchers to challenge the Albino peoples lies.

how sad
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump 4 gr8 Kings posters pg1
Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
[qb] So now we degrading Africans to make ourselves
Name the English speaking Afrocentric professors of West African origin: None. Name the Africans speaking out against the treatment of Afro-Americans: None.......

Most of the Africans I have known, pay lip service to Afro-American issues, behind our back they talk about us negatively to whites. Look at the Somalis in Seattle and Los Vegas they are very bias against Blacks and think they're white.

How about Prof Wole Soyinka? Most of the Africans you come in contact with have only experienced White People as Tourists and Expats. Nobody in Africa is taught about the history of oppresion of AAs, other than "they have been set free and are best in sports and music!"

There are few of us who are self-taught and who are disposed to know more than what is on CNN.

The solution is not for AAs to run to Catholicism or Islam.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How about Prof Wole Soyinka? Most of the Africans you come in contact with have only experienced White People as Tourists and Expats. Nobody in Africa is taught about the history of oppresion of AAs, other than "they have been set free and are best in sports and music!"

There are few of us who are self-taught and who are disposed to know more than what is on CNN.

University students in West Africa do learn of the Atlantic Slave Trade and they use such texts as The History of West Africa by Ajayi and Crowder. They learn about the Haitian Revolution and other revolts in places like Brazil, Cuba, and U.S.

But it's 2 way street. In the Americas the history of West Africa/Africa is hardly taught as an explanation of the African populations now living in the Americas. In Africa, the history of Africa as developed by Cheikh Diop and the history of the forced migration of Africans into the Americas is not taught that much. The fault lies with the text-book industry in Africa itself.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:

The solution is not for AAs to run to Catholicism or Islam.

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait:

The last African country to achieve INDEPENDENCE was just 21 years ago when South Africa struck a deal with the Afrikaners.

And ALREADY Africans FORGOT their history - that they were conquered, colonized, and abused by Albinos????

WOW - You people are worse off that I thought!

Well just to show what a nice person I am, here is a list or your independence days. If they ask you what they got independence from: well, just tell them that it was something bad.

List of all African countries and their Independence Days, colonial names and former colonizers.

COUNTRY INDEPENDENCE DAY COLONIAL NAME COLONIAL RULERS

Algeria July 5th, 1962 France
Angola November 11th; 1975 Portugal
Benin August 1st; 1960 French
Botswana September 30th, 1966 Britain
Burkina Faso August 5; 1960 France
Burundi July 1st; 1962 Belgium
Cameroon January 1st; 1960 French-administered UN trusteeship
Cape Verde July 5th; 1975 Portugal
C.A.R August 13th; 1960 France
Chad August 11th, 1960 France
Comoros July 6th; 1975 France
Congo August 15th; 1960 France
Congo DR June 30th; 1960 Belgium
Cote d'Ivoire August 7th; 1960 France
Djibouti June 27th; 1977 France
Egypt February 28th, 1922 Britain
Eq Guinea October 12; 1968 Spain
Eritrea May 24th; 1993 Ethiopia
Ethiopia over 2000 years,
Never colonized (formerly)
Kingdom of Aksum --
Gabon August 17th; 1960 France
Gambia February 18th; 1965 Britain
Ghana 6 March 1957 Gold Coast Britain
Guinea October 2nd; 1958 France
Guinea Bissau 10 September 1974
24 September 1973 Portugal
Kenya December 12th, 1963 Britain
Lesotho October 4th; 1966 Britain
Liberia July 26th; 1847 American colonization Society
Libya December 24; 1951 Italy
Madagascar June 26th; 1960 France
Malawi July 6th; 1964 Britain
Mali September 22nd; 1960 France
Mauritania November 28th; 1960 France
Mauritius March 12th, 1968 Britain
Morocco March 2nd; 1956 France
Mozambique June 25th; 1975 Portugal
Namibia March 21st; 1990 South African mandate
Niger August 3rd; 1960 France
Nigeria October 1st, 1960 Britain
Rwanda July 1st; 1962 Belgium administered UN trusteeship
SaoTomePrincipe July 12th; 1975 Portugal
Senegal April 4th; 1960 France
Seychelles June 29th; 1976 Britain
Sierra Leone April 27th; 1961 Britain
Somalia July 1st; 1960 British Somaliland
Italian Somaliland Britain
Italy
South Africa 11 December 1931,
April 1994(end of apatheid) Union of South Africa Britain
Sudan January 1st; 1956 Egypt, Britain
Swaziland September 6th; 1968 Britain
Tanzania April 26th, 1964 Britain
Togo April 27th; 1960 French administered UN trusteeship
Tunisia March 20th; 1956 France
Uganda October 9th; 1962 Britain
Zambia October 24th; 1964 Britain
Zimbabwe April 18th; 1980 Britain

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
You must of never seen the Africa series done by Henry Gates. Gates spoke to the descendant of African slave traders. After all we suffered they showed no remorse. In fact they acted as if they would do it today if they had the opportunity.

Name the English speaking Afrocentric professors of West African origin: None. Name the Africans speaking out against the treatment of Afro-Americans: None.

Most of the Africans I have known, pay lip service to Afro-American issues, behind our back they talk about us negatively to whites. Look at the Somalis in Seattle and Los Vegas they are very bias against Blacks and think they're white.

Could it be that Africans are genetically programmed to forget
everything they have experienced every twenty years or so,
and that is why they don't know their history?

I know it sounds crazy, but is that any crazier than their reality?

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
You must of never seen the Africa series done by Henry Gates. Gates spoke to the descendant of African slave traders. After all we suffered they showed no remorse. In fact they acted as if they would do it today if they had the opportunity.

Name the English speaking Afrocentric professors of West African origin: None. Name the Africans speaking out against the treatment of Afro-Americans: None.

It is a very crazy reality that African countries got only flagship independence.

The Colonial Masters handed over to their faithful servants, went back to Europe, took off their military uniforms, changed into suits, and returned to Africa!

The forgetting of our history was effected by missionary schools, churches and mosques.

In my primary school, I was taught that colonial masters,Francis Drake, Christopher Colombus, Mungo Park where great people. I was never taught about the massacre during the Invasion of Benin Kingdom. Goldilocks, Cinderella, Jack & Jill, Beauty & The Beast, Gulliver's Travels and Caucasian (or Albino) centered religions are the genetic programming that controls Africans.

History is maintained by national festivals. No African country celebrates its indigenous festivals at the national level, (except for the Reed Festival of Southern Africa)

In China and Japan, no government official bears an European or Arab name. That is Independence.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Well now, don't you sound like a proper Black man!

See there, you DO remember.

And all I had to do was figuratively slap you-up-side-your-head a few times, to get you to remember who and what you are.

You must be young, because all I get is failure with the older delusional types like lamin.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Correction ohh White child killah. Jantavanta is a Black racist,Black supremacist who is just as Anti-White,Pro-White genocide,& Anti-White children having a future as you are.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Africans are not genetically programmed to forget everything. The problem with Africa is its leaders. Since forever, when people defeat a nation, they take their leaders and educate them in the culture of the victors. As a result, due to the education and training of African leaders, Africa remains undeveloped and behind the rest of the world.

This mis-education has been perpetuated by African nations adopting the education system of the West which does not relay to them the values necessary to rule their own people in a way that benefits African people.

The failure of African leadership and political behavior ,and, in turn African nations can best be explained by Bio-Politics. Bio-Politics is the role biology plays in determining political behavior. It recognizes that behavor is the result of the interaction between chemicals and electricity.

Melanin provides Africans with speed and percision in the use of the brain and cognitive abilities. This cognitive superiority is most effective when African people are educated in a traditional manner that encourages knowledge building within the the contexts of "right doing".

Today, Africans have become left brained. They lack a moral base due to their western or Wahabbi (Islam) training. This allows them to abuse their people without using any self-control . Read the article below I wrote on this topic back in 1984.

-

-

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bravo Clyde - the specifics don't matter, it is the fact that you recognized the problem early on, and tried to address it.

Now if only the Africans themselves, would do that. Their track record is not good, but hope springs eternal.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'As a result, due to the education and training of African leaders, Africa remains undeveloped and behind the rest of the world.'

I wish it were that simple Clyde. It is not. The best example is the Japanese.

After meeting admiral Perry in 1854, they realized that there were outmatched in most areas...even political,social, and military organization.

What did they do ?? They sent scores of young Japanese to the premier Western institutions of learning....to lear about every imaginable and relevant arts and sciences. Upon return, they immediately placed those returnees in positions of power in order to change the society to make it more competitive.

They were so successful that by 1905, they were able to.defeat the Russians in the Russo Japanese War. They went from a medieval society to 'modern' undustrial
state in about 50 years !. They were abke to beat 'the man' at his own game.

The problem with Africa then is not the Western educated leaders....is is possible that the numbers of Western educated leaders is insufficient to combat uncompetetive cultural practices ????

Or maybe their populations are too slow overall ??

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
^Well now, don't you sound like a proper Black man!

See there, you DO remember.

And all I had to do was figuratively slap you-up-side-your-head a few times, to get you to remember who and what you are.

You must be young, because all I get is failure with the older delusional types like lamin.

I was introduced to African Consciousness while a student barely two decades ago. So, I have plenty years to re-educate myself.

I am very conscious of my childhood miseducation. It is when that chilhood miseducation is transferred to the next generation that it becomes a genetic programming.

Development requires knowledge of self, as a cultural framework for the successful application of the Western Education that the Japanese elite where sent out to acquire. Did they return with Caucasian wives? No. Did African students return with Caucasian wives? Plentiful.

It is those rejected-by-Europe Caucasian wives that became wives of Presidents and Cabinet Members.

Therefore, all policies were in reality, made by those wives to favour our ex-colonial masters.

Have you read Ngugi Wa Thiongo's White Devil on The Cross?

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you read Ngugi Wa Thiongo's White Devil on The Cross? No. But I will.

Did African students return with Caucasian wives? Plentiful.

....and why do you think this is ?

Why did the Japanese have knowledge of self and the African not ?? How could the African not have knowledge of self ...

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Well said Dr Winters. An attempt was made in the late 70s to educate more students in sciences, but it produced more pastors and imams. The teaching of sciences was done without a relevant cultural framework. As a science student, I was taught this White Man, that White Man invented this, discovered that. Chemistry was not taught in a way that connected me with the resources of my immediate environment. So, I would be sitting on wealth without knowing how to extract my living out of it.

Geography was taught to make me accept that the cold weather of europe was better for development.

I had the High School subject option of Christian Religious Knowledge or Islamic Religious Knowledge, but no African Religious Knowledge. To make me reject anything African. The collective result on our psyche was a tendency towards mass dependency on our colonial masters. Can it happen in Japan?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde, so how do you explain the extreme violence meted out on their people by the Russians during Stalin's purges. Thousands and thousands were summarily executed. Or the Turks' cruel genocide of the Armenians. Then Mao's Cultural Revolution that led to children killing parents on account of their ideological purity. Plus European Americans slaughtering each other during the Civil War.

Then today in the Islamic world nothing in African history matches the cruel slaughters of the Islamists in West Asia: sons slaughtering mothers, fathers gleefully murdering daughters to maintain "family honour", slaughters after slaughters for very trivial matters.

One important variable is that those African leaders who showed the right temperament were all killed by the West--through the fault of negligence. Examples: Lumumba, Sankara, Biko, Mondlane, Cabral, Ghaddafi. nkruhmah escaped death but he was overthrown through Western intrigue. Kill Lumumba and replace him with Mobutu. Kill Biko and replace him with Apartheid compromisers, etc.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:

Why did the Japanese have knowledge of self and the African not ?? How could the African not have knowledge of self ...

African men have an impediment that Asian men DON'T have:

Contrary to Doxies nonsense, Albino women WANT Black men - not Asian men.

It is therefore up to Africans to demand democratic election, so that they may REJECT those with Albino wives.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think that the reason some reject it is because they have trouble believing whites would go to such degenerate levels as to mess with artifacts and teach a very delusional history. Would you be so readily to accept that you have people that degenrate at the helm of a lot of the goings on and controls of western society?

What would you do in the immidate circumstance if you had found out the head of your house was a mentally unstable serial killer? Sure you saw elements of abusiveness you could pass off with some excuse but to have evidence right there that things are more serious than a simple drunken beating every so often, it would call for more responsibility to seriously consider doing something.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Have you read Ngugi Wa Thiongo's White Devil on The Cross? No. But I will.

Five Hundred Years ago, the Portuguese reached Africa and Japan. Many Japanese were converted to Christianity. James Clavell's Shogun was set in that period.

Japan was able to collectively take a decisive action and drive away the european traders and forcefully reconvert their population back to Shintoism. Africa could not do something similar. Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams explains why. In summary, Africa had been invaded for over one thousand years before the Portuguese reached Japan.

African students returned with Caucasian wives, because in the childhood psyche of the African student, he had been bonded to Caucasian women through Hans Christian Anderson & Grimms Brothers fairy tales, Bible & Quaran verses, history textbooks that venerarate Caucasians, etc. The Caucasian Wife became the unattainable that could not be resisted.

Japanese were taught that Caucasians were barbarians. With that, there is no way a Japanese student would think of returning with a Caucasian wife.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't refer to albino's as "caucasians", that's another of their false terms that they like lie about and deploy to their own benefit.
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Clyde, so how do you explain the extreme violence meted out on their people by the Russians during Stalin's purges. Thousands and thousands were summarily executed. Or the Turks' cruel genocide of the Armenians. Then Mao's Cultural Revolution that led to children killing parents on account of their ideological purity. Plus European Americans slaughtering each other during the Civil War.

Then today in the Islamic world nothing in African history matches the cruel slaughters of the Islamists in West Asia: sons slaughtering mothers, fathers gleefully murdering daughters to maintain "family honour", slaughters after slaughters for very trivial matters.

One important variable is that those African leaders who showed the right temperament were all killed by the West--through the fault of negligence. Examples: Lumumba, Sankara, Biko, Mondlane, Cabral, Ghaddafi. nkruhmah escaped death but he was overthrown through Western intrigue. Kill Lumumba and replace him with Mobutu. Kill Biko and replace him with Apartheid compromisers, etc.

Religion and Ideology makes people to become sworn enemies of each other.

Nkhurumah was very watchful to have escaped being killed.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
The Caucasian Wife became the unattainable that could not be resisted.

Fine - Africans (above and below the Sahara) and the Arabs too - they have more Mulattoes than anybody - couldn't resist colorless pussy.

Okay then, you made your bed, so stop bitchin and trying to fuch-up the rest of the world.

If lamin would just say that, instead of all that other nonsense, I would leave him alone.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
Please don't refer to albino's as "caucasians", that's another of their false terms that they like lie about and deploy to their own benefit.

Okay. We know that they have no origin in Caucasus, and are still looking for their roots. [Smile]
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
The Caucasian Wife became the unattainable that could not be resisted.

Fine - Africans (above and below the Sahara) and the Arabs too - they have more Mulattoes than anybody - couldn't resist colorless pussy.

Okay then, you made your bed, so stop bitchin and trying to fuch-up the rest of the world.

If lamin would just say that, instead of all that other nonsense, I would leave him alone.

Japan eas just one nation. Africa is thousands of nations. To take a collective decision would not have been easy.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

See ohh White child killah who can't go for one post without using racist epithets. I told you Jantavanta is a lying,history stealing,Black racist,Black supremacist who is just as Anti-White,Pro-White genocide,& Anti-White children having a future & wants to destroy them just as much as you do. Hate to tell you Mike,the majority of White women don't want you despite what propaganda tells you. You are the rudest, most arrogant,selfish,loudest,hateful,ungentlemanly,unchivalrous,disrespectful,abusive group of men on the planet. Not to mention not many White girls want to be Nicole Simpsoned or our White children from previous marriages murdered by the Black boyfriend. Nope most White women prefer our own men.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Okay. We know that they have no origin in Caucasus, and are still looking for their roots. [Smile]
Do you spend time on here at all? We have already figured out their "roots", and that's in Central Asia and Siberia and as African albino's in Northern Europe.

All the White groups are albino's but they are all genetically distinct groups. Modern euro albino's are the result of African Black albino's and Indian albino's from India mixing together. Although Southern Europe is an exception to this.

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde, your theory is wrong.

the proof. JAPAN.

Japan sent scores to be educated in the West after the disaster the encountered with Commodore Perry. Upon return, they placed those returnees in positions of authority immediately with explicit directions to modernize Japan in all main aspects.

Within 50 years or so Japan went from medieval to modern industrial state powerful enough to defeat a Western state.

The problem then with African states is other than what you suggest....is it possible that not enough Africans have been educated at a high level in the West and then are not put into positions of authority or given directions to help make their societies moee competitive.

I believe the latter to be the case because Blacks, both in the West and Africa tend to suffer from a chronic anti intellectualism that the East Asian do not suffer from.

Instead of studying 'the man' and borrowing from him practices that may make you more competitive, Blacks would reject the premise that their is anything to learn outright. (See typical Afrixan respinse to Mike's theories)

In many Black cultures, even displaying an intellectual bent is considered to be 'acting white'....and that is said as an insult.

My theory is correct. The Japanese were never colonized.

After the Japanese forced out the Portuguese they did not allow Westerners back into Japan until the Meiji era.

During the Meiji the Japanese began to send out students to the West to learn about Western technology. The Japanese who acquired these western skills were never made leaders of anything. They taught the skills to others.Their supervisors were always Japanese nurtured in Japan.

In this way the Japanese was able to control the spread of Western Knowledge. By not allowing the Westernized Japanese to hold prominent positions Japanese recognized that they had to attain merit through the Japanese traditions. Not simply by obtaining Western training.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

It boil down to left brain and right (white) brain. All these nations where we have the most difficulty are "white" and speak Indo-European languages. It is the Indo-European Muslims (and the Muslims in Africa that follow their doctrine) who practice the Wahabbi and Hanifi fiqhs which are the most anti-female and muderous Muslim groups.

Stalin was a good old European who taught the Chinese Marxism. The Chinese were copying off the left brain Europeans they looked up to.

The Japanese are right brained and you find that they are not doing the horrendous things perpetrated by people who follow the left brain Europeans. They are Westernized, but their culture and society will not allow the people to practice all the mean and evil things associated with the European West.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"During the Meiji the Japanese began to send out students to the West to learn about Western technology. The Japanese who acquired these western skills were never made leaders of anything. They taught the skills to others.Their supervisors were always Japanese nurtured in Japan.

In this way the Japanese was able to control the spread of Western Knowledge. By not allowing the Westernized Japanese to hold prominent positions Japanese recognized that they had to attain merit through the Japanese traditions. Not simply by obtaining Western training."

Clyde. We have had this discussion before. You were wrong them and you are wrong now.

https://www.google.com.co/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=bhoYVfvxD5HHsQT5zoGgBA&url=http://www.dhs.kyutech.ac.jp/~ruxton/Japanese_Students_sent_Overseas_in_the_Meiji_Era.pdf&ved=0CBk QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNG7VeeWFoq-t8BQf2GOWv3ZgWKGig

http://www.dhs.kyutech.ac.jp/~ruxton/Japanese_Students_sent_Overseas_in_the_Meiji_Era.pdf

--------------------
Keldal

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to steer the topic Mike but I wanted to know if the story of black slaves getting the surname of their owners was a BS cover to hide that they already had those names because they were transported from Europe? Also wanted to know how some Albino's got the (such as Jacobites) surnames, were they servants in Europe?
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
"During the Meiji the Japanese began to send out students to the West to learn about Western technology. The Japanese who acquired these western skills were never made leaders of anything. They taught the skills to others.Their supervisors were always Japanese nurtured in Japan.

In this way the Japanese was able to control the spread of Western Knowledge. By not allowing the Westernized Japanese to hold prominent positions Japanese recognized that they had to attain merit through the Japanese traditions. Not simply by obtaining Western training."

Clyde. We have had this discussion before. You were wrong them and you are wrong now.

https://www.google.com.co/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=bhoYVfvxD5HHsQT5zoGgBA&url=http://www.dhs.kyutech.ac.jp/~ruxton/Japanese_Students_sent_Overseas_in_the_Meiji_Era.pdf&ved=0CBk QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNG7VeeWFoq-t8BQf2GOWv3ZgWKGig

http://www.dhs.kyutech.ac.jp/~ruxton/Japanese_Students_sent_Overseas_in_the_Meiji_Era.pdf

LOL. This does not prove me wrong. I said they sent them out, but they were never given powerful positions so people would respect the Japanese culture.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
Sorry to steer the topic Mike but I wanted to know if the story of black slaves getting the surname of their owners was a BS cover to hide that they already had those names because they were transported from Europe? Also wanted to know how some Albino's got the (such as Jacobites) surnames, were they servants in Europe?

You have no idea what a great question that is.

Having matched many owners to their Slaves and finding no connect in surname, and no previous ownership by that surname, it does appear that many retained their original names.

But keep in mind that together Paleoamericans and Africans needed new names. How they chose their English names is not known by me, but the sheer number of Washington's, Jones, Smiths, Browns, etc. is proof that famous people and vocation was the source of many. Then there were the incident names like Bledsoe, which I believe immortalizes a grievous injury.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

It boil down to left brain and right (white) brain. All these nations where we have the most difficulty are "white" and speak Indo-European languages. It is the Indo-European Muslims (and the Muslims in Africa that follow their doctrine) who practice the Wahabbi and Hanifi fiqhs which are the most anti-female and muderous Muslim groups.

Stalin was a good old European who taught the Chinese Marxism. The Chinese were copying off the left brain Europeans they looked up to.

The Japanese are right brained and you find that they are not doing the horrendous things perpetrated by people who follow the left brain Europeans. They are Westernized, but their culture and society will not allow the people to practice all the mean and evil things associated with the European West.

This is false, you have to provide sources that show that the Japanese are right-brained because the current Japanese just copy and mimic what has been created by others and so do other Asians.

Also the whole Right brain/left-brain thing has been debunked and refuted already by many mainstream neuroscientists; the fact of the matter is that Humans use BOTH sides of the brain but each individual using either side depends on the individual themselves; but humans use both sides of the brain.

It is documented in this book:
 -

Also Mohammed was a child molestor, pedophile, warlord, and a rapist, and the charles manson/jim jones of his time. There is absolutely nothing deep or meaningful in the false religion of Islam and frankly it belongs in the stone age. Everything in that stupid religion is plagiarized and stolen off earlier religions from Mohammed's time period.

Infact there is even theories out there that Islam was created by the Vatican and Mohammed might have been agent of them in creating an arabian religion to enslave people to the abrahamic faiths.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is false, you have to provide sources that show that the Japanese are right-brained because the current Japanese just copy and mimic what has been created by others and so do other Asians.

Also the whole Right brain/left-brain thing has been debunked and refuted already by many mainstream neuroscientists; the fact of the matter is that Humans use BOTH sides of the brain but each individual using either side depends on the individual themselves; but humans use both sides of the brain.

It is documented in this book:
 -

Also Mohammed was a child molestor, pedophile, warlord, and a rapist, and the charles manson/jim jones of his time. There is absolutely nothing deep or meaningful in the false religion of Islam and frankly it belongs in the stone age. Everything in that stupid religion is plagiarized and stolen off earlier religions from Mohammed's time period.

Infact there is even theories out there that Islam was created by the Vatican and Mohammed might have been agent of them in creating an arabian religion to enslave people to the abrahamic faiths.

Of course Humans use both sides of the brain but some prefer the use of one side more than another. Right brain left brain has not been debunked . We know that lateralization exist, this is the preference to use one brain region more than others. White people prefer to use the right brain, just like mot people of other nationalities who follow their lead.

I will not even comment on your comments about Muhammad, because they are unfounded and why should I engage in discourse with someone on a topic they don't have a clue.

Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:

You have no idea what a great question that is.

Having matched many owners to their Slaves and finding no connect in surname, and no previous ownership by that surname, it does appear that many retained their original names.

But keep in mind that together Paleoamericans and Africans needed new names. How they chose their English names is not known by me, but the sheer number of Washington's, Jones, Smiths, Browns, etc. is proof that famous people and vocation was the source of many. Then there were the incident names like Bledsoe, which I believe immortalizes a grievous injury.

I had a posting on this site But cant find it anymore it must have been deleted. I had found a book that lists names of all goldsmiths in london and a trade sign that i found had the image of a black man on it, It was similar to the one below but he wasnt in moorish attire. He was a goldsmith and dealer in emeralds

It was similar to these European Blacks
 -
Trade sign with moorish attire
 -

It was in this book
 -

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Nice find Bonampak420, keep digging!

Hmmm, I suppose this means that Albinos have been lying, why that's enough to ruin a young boys faith.

real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In some quarters this has become a hot question regarding Black history as newly revealed: Why some Blacks believe it, why some don't.

First let me say that many Whites freely admit that they too believed that White History was a bogus re-write....

But this is about Blacks:

I have been in communication with Blacks who tell me that some Blacks are completely disbelieving of newly revealed Black History, in spite of the copious proofs submitted in support.

Who do you mean by white? Many white liberals feel so sorry for you black Americans that they think give them something to be proud of. Therefore some white liberal allow and support Afrocentrics to steal other people's history and identity. Political correctness is running wild these days.

Many Africans reject Afrocentrism because they know that most black Americans have almost a pathological need to steal other people's history and identity. They know that black Americans want to escape from their REAL identity and their West African Bantu ancestery for dwelling in a glorious past they never had.

Dude wake up from your delusion!!! It's very pathetic. The crappy unscientific term BLACK HISTORY is a joke since each people including black Africans have their own specific history.

Furthermore ancient Egytians were predominantly neither European white nor negroid but Nothern African of their own kind and the today Egyptians are more or less their genetical descendants. You like most Afrocentrics present for the most part feel good myth and no facts. Africans know the REAL Africa and not the made up fictional Africa and the so called black history of black American Afrocentrics that never set foot in Africa. The so called newly revealed BLACK HISTORY is mostly made up nonsense that is an insult to the intelligence of people with some brain.

Not all black Americans and Africans have self-esteem issues, are so desperate, so full of disdain for and ashamed of their real history to eat the brain dead afrocentric nonsense. Every person with a decent I.Q, with logical reasoning skills and common sense disbelieves the so called "newly revealed" Black History.

Claims, misrepresenting, twisting and distorting facts, made up feel good myth, half-truth mixed up with lies and fairytales ARE NOT copious proofs submitted in support. In addition to that black American panethnic identity formed in part because it was forced upon the Africans by the English slave masters. Just because white Massa lumped all African slaves in one group and reduced them on their black skin, black Americans copy and follow their masters and lump all Africans in one category. The light-skinned mixed race( half Arab, Semite/ Eastafrican) Ethiopians, Eritreans, the Bedja, Northern Sudanese etc. have no genetical, historical or cultural link to West Africans and black Americans. Even the Northeast African ancient Nubians that were pitch black are the ancestors of the modern day Sudanese and not of black Americans. Why you black Americans obsess over people and their history that have nothing to do with you?

Also black Americans like you think they can pick and choose their ancestors as long they can label them as BLACK. So black Americans can't even claim all Africans to be their people let alone non- African, non- negroid people outside Africa.

The point is that many Americans see history only through their American cultural lense and therefore often come to the wrong conclusions. Having the same skin colour doesn't make you the same people. The history of black Americans is not the HISTORY OF ALL Africans and vise versa therefore the Black HISTORY MONTH is a joke .

Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by real expert:
quote:
In some quarters this has become a hot question regarding Black history as newly revealed: Why some Blacks believe it, why some don't.

First let me say that many Whites freely admit that they too believed that White History was a bogus re-write....

But this is about Blacks:

I have been in communication with Blacks who tell me that some Blacks are completely disbelieving of newly revealed Black History, in spite of the copious proofs submitted in support.

Who do you mean by white? Many white liberals feel so sorry for you black Americans that they think give them something to be proud of. Therefore some white liberal allow and support Afrocentrics to steal other people's history and identity. Political correctness is running wild these days.

Many Africans reject Afrocentrism because they know that most black Americans have almost a pathological need to steal other people's history and identity. They know that black Americans want to escape from their REAL identity and their West African Bantu ancestery for dwelling in a glorious past they never had.

Dude wake up from your delusion!!! It's very pathetic. The crappy unscientific term BLACK HISTORY is a joke since each people including black Africans have their own specific history.

Furthermore ancient Egytians were predominantly neither European white nor negroid but Nothern African of their own kind and the today Egyptians are more or less their genetical descendants. You like most Afrocentrics present for the most part feel good myth and no facts. Africans know the REAL Africa and not the made up fictional Africa and the so called black history of black American Afrocentrics that never set foot in Africa. The so called newly revealed BLACK HISTORY is mostly made up nonsense that is an insult to the intelligence of people with some brain.

Not all black Americans and Africans have self-esteem issues, are so desperate, so full of disdain for and ashamed of their real history to eat the brain dead afrocentric nonsense. Every person with a decent I.Q, with logical reasoning skills and common sense disbelieves the so called "newly revealed" Black History.

Claims, misrepresenting, twisting and distorting facts, made up feel good myth, half-truth mixed up with lies and fairytales ARE NOT copious proofs submitted in support. In addition to that black American panethnic identity formed in part because it was forced upon the Africans by the English slave masters. Just because white Massa lumped all African slaves in one group and reduced them on their black skin, black Americans copy and follow their masters and lump all Africans in one category. The light-skinned mixed race( half Arab, Semite/ Eastafrican) Ethiopians, Eritreans, the Bedja, Northern Sudanese etc. have no genetical, historical or cultural link to West Africans and black Americans. Even the Northeast African ancient Nubians that were pitch black are the ancestors of the modern day Sudanese and not of black Americans. Why you black Americans obsess over people and their history that have nothing to do with you?

Also black Americans like you think they can pick and choose their ancestors as long they can label them as BLACK. So black Americans can't even claim all Africans to be their people let alone non- African, non- negroid people outside Africa.

The point is that many Americans see history only through their American cultural lense and therefore often come to the wrong conclusions. Having the same skin colour doesn't make you the same people. The history of black Americans is not the HISTORY OF ALL Africans and vise versa therefore the Black HISTORY MONTH is a joke .

-

You don't know what you're talking about. The themes of Afro-American history in relation to the history of Black people are not new. Black researchers have written on these themes for 200 years. Today's genetics research make it clear the first Europeans were Blacks. Afro-Americans were aware of this fact for over a hundred years.

Below is a statement on the origin of Europeans by the first AA Professor of the Classics.

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Afro-American scholars have met the standards of scholarship for almost 200 years supporting the role of Blacks in ancient history.

During this period Eurocentric researchers have attempted to whiteout , Blacks from history.

-

Knowledge is cumulative. In other words we build new knowledge on the research of the giants in our field. From your lack of knowledge about DuBois' it is clear you have no recognition of the fact that what you guys are writing about has already been discussed formerly, and your job should be confirming or disconfirming what these giants wrote.

I teach educational philosophy on occasion. In this class I just don't talk about contemporary educators I also talk about the Greek philosophers.

The themes Ironlion, Mike, Marc and I write about is part of a 200 year tradition of Afro-American scholarship. Many Afro-American researchers need to learn to respect your own scholars. Don't let white supremacy continue to blind you to the truths of history.

Afrocentrism, is a mature social science that was founded by Afro-Americans almost 200 years ago.

These men and women provided scholarship based on contemporary archaeological and historical research the African/Black origination of civilization throughout the world. These Afro-American scholars, mostly trained at Harvard University (one of the few Universities that admitted Blacks in the 19th Century) provide the scientific basis the global role played by African people in civilizing the world.

-

Afrocentrism and the africalogical study of ancient Black civilizations was began by Afro-Americans.The first researchers like Edward Blyden, used the Bible and Classical literature to write about the ancient history of Black people.

The foundation of any mature science is its articulation in an authoritive text (Kuhn, 1996, 136). The africalogical textbooks published by Hopkins (1905), Perry (1893) and Williams (1883) provided the vocabulary themes for further afrocentric social science research.

The pedagogy for ancient africalogical research was well established by the end of the 19th century by African American researchers well versed in the classical languages and knowledge of Greek and Latin. Cornish and Russwurm (1827) in the Freedom Journal, were the first African Americans to discuss and explain the "Ancient Model" of history.

-

These afrocentric social scientists used the classics to prove that the Blacks founded civilization in Egypt, Ethiopia, Babylon and Ninevah. Cornish and Russwurm (1827) made it clear that archaeological research supported the classical, or "Ancient Model" of history.

Edward Blyden (1869) also used classical sources to discuss the ancient history of African people. In his work he not only discussed the evidence for Blacks in West Asia and Egypt, he also discussed the role of Blacks in ancient America (Blyden, 1869, 78).

By 1883, africalogical researchers began to publish book on African American history. G.W. Williams (1883) wrote the first textbook on African American history. In the History of the Negro Race in America, Dr. Williams provided the schema for all future africalogical history text.

Dr. Williams (1883) confirmed the classical traditions for Blacks founding civilization in both Africa (Egypt, Ethiopia) and West Asia. In addition, to confirming the "Ancient Model" of history, Dr. Williams (1883) also mentioned the presence of Blacks in Indo-China and the Malay Peninsula. Dr. Williams was trained at Howard.

-

A decade later R.L. Perry (1893) also presented evidence to confirm the classical traditions of Blacks founding Egypt, Greece and the Mesopotamian civilization. He also provided empirical evidence for the role of Blacks in Phoenicia, thus increasing the scope of the ASAH paradigms.

-

Pauline E. Hopkins (1905) added further articulation of the ASAH paradigms of the application of these paradigms in understanding the role of Blacks in West Asia and Africa. Hopkins (1905) provided further confirmation of the role of Blacks in Southeast Asia, and expanded the scope of africalogical research to China (1905).

This review of the 19th century africalogical social scientific research indicate confirmation of the "Ancient Model" for the early history of Blacks. We also see a movement away from self-published africalogical research, and publication of research, and the publication of research articles on afrocentric themes, to the publication of textbooks.

It was in these books that the paradigms associated with the "Ancient Model" and ASAH were confirmed, and given reliability by empirical research. It was these texts which provided the pedagogic vehicles for the perpetuation of the africalogical normal social science.

The afrocentric textbooks of Hopkins (1905), Perry (1893) and Williams (1883) proved the reliability and validity of the ASAH paradigms. The discussion in these text of contemporary scientific research findings proving the existence of ancient civilizations in Egypt, Nubia-Sudan (Kush), Mesopotamia, Palestine and North Africa lent congruency to the classical literature which pointed to the existence of these civilizations and these African origins ( i.e., the children of Ham= Khem =Kush?).

The authors of the africalogical textbooks reported the latest archaeological and anthropological findings. The archaeological findings reported in these textbooks added precision to their analysis of the classical and Old Testament literature. This along with the discovery of artifacts on the ancient sites depicting Black\African people proved that the classical and Old Testament literature, as opposed to the "Aryan Model", objectively identified the Black\African role in ancient history. And finally, these textbooks confirmed that any examination of references in the classical literature to Blacks in Egypt, Kush, Mesopotamia and Greece\Crete exhibited constancy to the evidence recovered from archaeological excavations in the Middle East and the Aegean. They in turn disconfirmed the "Aryan Model", which proved to be a falsification of the authentic history of Blacks in early times.

The creation of africalogical textbooks provided us with a number of facts revealing the nature of the afrocentric ancient history paradigms. They include a discussion of:

1) the artifacts depicting Blacks found at ancient sites

recovered through archaeological excavation;

2) the confirmation of the validity of the classical and Old

Testament references to Blacks as founders of civilization in Africa and Asia;

3) the presence of isolated pockets of Blacks existing outside Africa; and

4) that the contemporary Arab people in modern Egypt are not the descendants of the ancient Egyptians.

The early africalogical textbooks also outlined the africalogical themes research should endeavor to study. A result, of the data collected by the africalogical ancient history research pioneers led to the development of three facts by the end of the 19th century, which needed to be solved by the afrocentric paradigms:

(1) What is the exact relationship of ancient Egypt, to Blacks in other parts of Africa;

(2) How and when did Blacks settle America, Asia and Europe;

(3) What are the contributions of the Blacks to the rise, and cultural expression ancient Black\African civilizations;

(4) Did Africans settle parts of America in ancient times.

As you can see the structure of Afrocentrism were made long before Boas and the beginning of the 20th Century.In fact , I would not be surprised if Boas learned what he talked about from the early Afrocentric researchers discussed in this post.

As you can see Afro-Americans have be writing about the Global history of ancient Black civilizations for almost 200 years. It was Afro-Americans who first mentioned the African civilizations of West Africa and the Black roots of Egypt. These Afro-Americans made Africa a historical part of the world.

Afro-American scholars not only highlighted African history they also discussed the African/Black civilizations developed by African people outside Africa over a hundred years before Bernal and Boas.

Your history of what you call "negrocentric" or Black Studies is all wrong. It was DuBois who founded Black/Negro Studies, especially Afro-American studies given his work on the slave trade and sociological and historical studies of Afro-Americans. He mentions in the World and Africa about the Jews and other Europeans who were attempting to take over the field.
 -
Hansberry
There is no one who can deny the fact that Leo Hansberry founded African studies in the U.S., not the Jews.Hansberry was a professor at Howard University.

Moreover, Bernal did not initiate any second wave of "negro/Blackcentric" study for ancient Egyptian civilization. Credit for this social science push is none other than Chiek Diop, who makes it clear that he was influenced by DuBois.

-

DuBois
Africalogical study of ancient history
There are four philosophical schools associated with the afrocentric study of ancient history: perennialist, essentialist, existentialist, and progressivist. The taxonomic system we use to classify the various afrocentric philosophical positions and related values affecting afrocentrism are modeled on philo-sophical developments associated with education.

We can use taxonomies of educational philosophies to discuss any proposed afrocentric curriculum because both education and philosophy are "cultural experiences". Moreover, because afrocentrism seeks to explain and delineate the story of African people, it clearly is a field of study which encompasses all aspects of the culture of Black and African people (Asante, 1990, 1991; Winters, 1994).

The perennialist afrocentrists study the great works. The adherents of this school include Martin Delaney (1978), Cornish and Russwurm (1827), Frederick Douglas (1966), and Edward Blyden (1869). These Afrocentrists see knowledge as truth, which is eternal.

The essentialist afrocentric school emphasize in their writing data that is well established through scientific research. Afrocentrists of this philosophical school include W. E. B. DuBois (1965, 1970), John Jackson (1974), C.A. Winters (1985, 1989, 1991, 1994) and Leo Hansberry (1981). They believe that as new research is published, it should be analyzed to discover how it relates to the ancient history of African and Black people to enrich our understanding of the past.

The existentialist afrocentrists believe that africalogical studies should thrive to teach African people to know more about themselves so we can have a better world. The afrocentric existentialists include J.A. Rogers, Anta Diop (1974, 1991), G.M. James (1954), Marcus Garvey (1966) and A.A. Schomburg (1979).

Research is the foundation of good science, or knowing in general. There are four methods of 1) Method of tenacity (one holds firmly to the truth, because "they know it" to be true); 2) method of authority (the method of established belief, i.e., the Bible or the "experts" says it, it is so); 3) method of intuition (the method where a proposition agrees with reason, but not necessarily with experience); and 4) the method of science (the method of attaining knowledge which calls for self-correction). To explain African origin of the Egyptians, I use the scientific method which calls for hypothesis testing, not only supported by experimentation, but also that of alternative plausible hypotheses that, may place doubt on the original hypothesis.

The aim of science is theory construction (F.N. Kirlinger, Foundations of behavior research, (1986) pp.6-10; R. Braithwaite, Scientific explanation, (1955) pp.1-10). A theory is a set of interrelated constructs, propositions and definitions, that provide a systematic understanding of phenomena by outlining relations among a group of variables that explain and predict phenomena.

Scientific inquiry involves issues of theory construction, control and experimentation. Scientific knowledge must rest on testing, rather than mere induction which can be defined as inferences of laws and generalizations, derived from observation. This falsity of logical possibility is evident in the rejection of the African origin of the Egyptians. These writers base their theories solely on observation--nonscientific knowledge is not science.
Karl Popper in The Logic of Scientific Discovery, rejects this form of logical validity based solely on inference and conjecture (pp. 33-65). Popper maintains that confirmation in science, is arrived at through falsification.

Therefore to confirm a theory in science one test the theory through regorous attempts at falsification. In falsification the researcher uses cultural, linguistic, anthropological and historical knowledge to invalidate a proposed theory. If a theory can not be falsified through yes of the variables associated with the theory it is confirmed. It can only be disconfirmed when new generalizations associated with the original theory fail to survive attempts at falsification.

In short, science centers on conjecture and refutation. Given 200 years of research in Afrocentrism, our job is to confirm the research into the role of Blacks in ancient history uncovered by the giants in Afrocentric Social Sciences discussed above.

Dr. Winters has written extensively on the ancient history of the African diaspora. He has numerous sites on the web were explains the ancient history of African people. His major work is Afrocentrism: Myth or Science . In Afrocentrism: Myth or Science Dr. Winters provides a detailed discussion of how to study Afrocentrism and provides an intimate and detailed study of the ancient Black civilizations outside Africa in Europe, Asia and the Americas.

The final afrocentric philosophical school is the progressivist. The afrocentric school of progressivism believes that we should have knowledge of the process and futuristic focus on afrocentric studies. The major exponent of this frame of reference is Molefi K. Asante (1991).

In general Diop (1974, 1991) caused an africalogical social scientific revolution because he was able to prove that Egypt was the archetypical civilization for many West Africans. This was an important discovery because almost all of the slaves that were sold in the United States had originally came from West Africa. Verification of the Egyptian origin of West Africans provided African Americans with relationship to the ancient Egyptians.
Moreover, Diop's use of linguistics, and anthropological evidence to confirm the African origin of Egypt eliminated the need for africalogical researchers to use the classical writers to prove the African origin of Egypt (Diop, 1977, 1978, 1981, 1986, 1987, 1988). This finding by Diop has led africalogical researchers to seek a better understanding of African philosophy through an interpretation of Egyptian philosophy.

Moreover, africalogical researchers like Dr.Winters, have also began the reconstruction of the Paleo-African language used by Blacks in prehistoric times (Anselin, 1982, 1982b, 1989; Winters, 1994) so that we will know more about the culture and civilization of the Proto-Africans. Dr. Winters in Before Egypt: The Maa Confederation, Africa's First Civilization, is about the Maa civilization. The Maa civilization existed in the Saharan highlands. The people of Maa founded many civilizations including Egypt, and Sumer.

Dr, Winters in Egyptian Language, Niger-Congo Speakers and the Mountains of the Moon , provides the linguistic evidence that confirms the hypothesis of Cheikh Anta Diop, L. Homburger, M. Delafosse that the Niger-Congo speakers and Egyptians had a common origin. In this book we argue that many Egytians living in the 22 sepats of Upper Egypt spoke Niger-Congo languages including the Bantu Fulani and Mande languages.

Egyptian Languages , provides the genetic, linguistic and archaeological evidence relating to the diverse Niger-Congo speakers who made up segments of the Egyptian nation. Readers of this book will learn that the Niger-Congo speakers originated in the Highland regions of Middle Africa: the Mountains of the Moon ; and that this population which later settled Upper Egypt, formerly belonged to the Ounanian culture.

-
Clyde Winters

The last major confirmation of the ASAH paradigms was made by Clyde Ahmad Winters (1977, 1979, 1981, 1983a, 1983c, 1983d, 1984, 1985) when he expanded our understanding of the role of Blacks\Africans in Indo-China, India and China; and the ancient literacy of Blacks (1979, 1983d, 1985c, 1986b). Using linguistic, anthropological and historical evidence, he proved that the earliest cultures of China and Indo-China were founded by Blacks from West Africa and modern Ethiopia (Winters, 1979, 1983d, 1985c, 1986b). In support of this history Dr. Winters has posted over 70 videos on YouTube.

Winters also made it clear that the earliest Japanese were Blacks and that Japanese is related to African languages (Winters, 1979, 1981, 1983a, 1983c, 1984). In addition he was able to prove that the founders of Xia and Shang were of African and Dravidian origin (1983c,1985c).

Using the findings of Wiener in regards to the writing of the Olmecs Winters discovered that the Blacks from West Africa left numerous inscriptions written in the Manding language (Winters, 1977, 1979, 1983a, 1985b) . Winters later discovered that due to the cognition between the Mande writing and ancient scripts used by the Minoans and Indus Valley he could read the Indus Valley Writing and the Linear A inscriptions (1985b).

• The study of Africans in ancient America has been fruitful. Dr. Leo Wiener, in Africa and the Discovery of America was the first to recognize that the ancient civilizations of Mexico had been incluenced by Africans. He was especially sure that the Mande speaking people influenced the religion and civilization of the Aztec and Maya people; and that the writing on the Tuxtla statuette was written in the Mande writing system.

Later Ivan van Sertima wrote an important book which highlighted the influence of Africans in Mexico. In They Came before Columbus, van Sertima discussed the African influence on the Olmec civilization, and the discovery of America by Abubakari, a ruler of the Mali empire in the 1300's A.D. Dr. Winters expands the discussion of Abubakari's voyage to America by discusing the colonies they left in North America and Brazil in his book African Empires in Ancient America.

Dr. Clyde Winters has written extensively on the African origins of the Olmec. He deciphered the Olmec language and since then he has published numerous websites where he discussed the Olmec Kings and their civilization. The most important work of Dr. Winters is Atlantis in Mexico, in this book Dr. Winters provides a detailed account of the migration of the Mande speaking people from Africa to the Americas. He explains that they called themselves Xi (Shi) or Si people and provides an informative discussion of the Mexican traditions regarding the expansion of the Olmec from the Gulf Coast, to the Pacific coast of Mexico.

Atlantis in Mexico will provide any researchers with a wealth of knowledge to understand the African origin of the Olmec. And the contributions of the Xi to the civilizations of Mexico.

Dr. Winters has expanded knowledge about the other Blacks who established colonies in the Americas before Europeans. In African Empires Ancient America,Dr. Winters discussed the Axumite, Mound Builders and other ancient Black Americans.

Proficiency in a language other than English, helped africalogical researchers conduct the normal africalogical social science. It was DuBois' (1965, 1970) and Hansberry's knowledge of German that allowed these afrocentrists to conduct research into the role of Blacks in Egypt and Ethiopia. J.A. Rogers mastered many languages including French and German to prove that Blacks inhabited almost every continent on the globe. Dr. C. A. Winters (1977,1981\1982, 1985, 1991, 1994) had to learn Arabic, Chinese, Malinke, Portuguese, Otomi, Mayan, Swahili, Tamil and Tokharian (Kushana) to conduct his africalogical studies of Blacks in Asia and the Americas. Dr. Wintes used his linguistic knowled to decipher the Olmec, Meroitic and Minoan writing systems. Dr, Winters gives a detailed explanation of his decipherment of Meroitic writing numerous Meroitic inscriptions deciphered and in his book: Meroitic Writing and Literature.

In the 1960's due to the rise of independence in the east African country of Tanzania, Swahili became a language used by africalogical scientists. Swahili terms were used to explain and define the phenomena associated with africalogy. This is one of the reasons that the terms used in the Kwanza ceremonies practiced by blacks are Swahili lexical items (Coleman, 1971).
Swahili is still among africalogical researchers but today Egyptian is recognized as the classical language for africalogical research (Wimby, 1980). Diop (1974,1991) popularized the idea that Egyptian should be used as the classical language for the study of ancient africalogical language and historical studies. As a result, most of the africalogical researchers today concentrate on Egypt and use Egyptian terms to explain the culture and Proto-African language of Africa people (Carruthers, 1977,1980).

Dr. Winters in Afrocentrism: Myth or Science , Has been able to update the literature regarding African civilizations in Asia, Europe and the Americas. This text provides the blueprint necessary for students to understand why the Afrocentric model of history continues to find support from the archaeological, linguistic and anthropological fields of study

This africalogical research by Winters (1981/1982, 1983b, 1983d, 1989a, 1991, 1994) made it clear that the first civilizations in Indo-China and China were founded by Blacks. He has also proved the lie to Hume's (1875) claim that Blacks have "No literacy" and "No letters".

These scholars recognized that the people of ancient Greece, Southeast Asia and Indo-China were African people. When giants in study of Afrocentrism discussed Blacks in Asia they were talking about people of African descent. So when you claim that these civilizations should be outside the study area of Afrocentric scholars you don't know what you're talking about.

These researchers used anthropological, archaeological historical and linguistic evidence to support their conclusions. It is only natural that these well founded hypotheses developed by these scholars can be supported by population genetics.

REFERENCES

Anselin, A. (1982). Le mythe d' Europe. Paris: Editions Anthropos.

_______.(1982b). "Zeus, Ethiopien Minos Tamoul", Carbet Revue

Martinique de Sciences Humaines,no. 2:31-50.

_______.(1989). "Le Lecon Dravidienne",Carbet Revue Martinique

de Sciences Humaines, no.9:7-58.

Asante,M.A. (July-August, 1996). "Ancient Truths", Emerge , 66-70.

Asante,M.K. (1990) Kemet,Afrocentricity,and Knowledge. Trenton

,NJ:Africa World Press.

_________ (1991). "The Afrocentric idea in Education",Journal

of Negro Education,60(2):170-180.

__________.(December 1991/January 1992). "Afrocentric Curri-

culum".Educational Leadership, pp.28-31.

Bernal, M. (1996, Spring). The Afrocentric interpretation of history: Bernal replies to Lefkowitz. Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, 86-95.

Bernal,M. (1987). Black Athena. New York: Free Association Press. Volume 1.

________. (1991). Black Athena. New York: Free Association Press. Volume 2.

Blyden, E.W. ( January, 1869). The Negro in ancient history.

Methodist Quarterly Review, 71-93.

Blyden, E.W. (1887). Christianity, Islam and the Negro Race. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.

_____________. (1890). The African Problem and the method for

its solution. Washington, D.C.: Gibson Brothers.

_______________.(1905). West Africa before Europe. London:

C.M. Phillips.

Clegg, L.H. (1975). Who were the first Americans? The Black

Scholar, 7(1), 32-41.

Coleman, B.E. (1971). A history of Swahili, The Black Scholar,

2 (6), 13-25.

Cornish, S. & Russwurm, J.B. (1827). European colonies in America, Freedom Journal, 1.

Carruthers, J. (1977). Writing for Eternity, black book bulletin,

5 (2), 32-35.

Carruthers, J. (1980). Reflections on the history of afrocentric

worldview, black book bulletin, 7(1), 4-13, 25.

Delany, M.R. (1978). The origin of races and color. Baltimore, M.D.: Black Classic Press.

Diop,C.A. (1974). The African Origin of Civilization. (ed. & Trans) by Mercer Cook, Westport:Lawrence Hill & Company.

_________.(1977). Parente genetique de l'Egyptien Pharaonique et

des Languaes Negro-Africaines. Dakar: IFAN ,Les Nouvelles

Editions Africaines.

__________.(1978) The Cultural Unity of Black Africa. Chicago: Third World Press.

__________. (1981). A Methodology for the study of migration.

UNESCO (Ed.), African Ethnonyms and Toponyms, (pp.87-110).

Paris: UNESCO.

___________.(1986). "Formation of the Berber Branch". In Libya

Antiqua. (ed.) by Unesco,(Paris: UNESCO) pp.69-73.

____________.(1987). Precolonial Black Africa. (trans. ) by

Harold Salemson, Westport: Lawrence Hill & Company.

____________.(1988). Nouvelles recherches sur l'Egyptien ancient

et les langues Negro-Africaines Modernes. Paris: Presence

Africaine.

_____________(1991). Civilization or Barbarism: An Authentic Anthropology. (trans.) by Yaa-Lengi Meema Ngemi and (ed.) by

H.J. Salemson and Marjoliiw de Jager, Westport:Lawrence

Hill and Company.

Douglas, F. (1966). The claims of the Negro ethnologically considered. In H. Brotz (Ed.), Negro social and political

thought (pp. 226-244). New York: Basic Books, Inc., Pub.

DuBois, W.E.B. (1924). The Gift of Black Folks. Boston.

DuBois, W.E.B. (1970). The Negro. New York: Oxford University

Press.

DuBois, W.E.B. (1965). The world and Africa. New York :

International Publishers Co., Inc.

Ferris, W.H. (1913). The African abroad. 2 vols. New Haven,CT

:Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor.

Garvey, M. (1966). Who and What is a Negro. In H. Brotz (Ed.), Negro social and political thought (pp. 560-562).New York: Basic Books, Inc. Publishers.

Graves, Robert. (1980). The Greek Myths. Middlesex:Peguin Books

Ltd. 2 volumes.

Hansberry, L.H. (1981). Africa and Africans: As seen by classical

writers (Vol. 2). Washington, D.C.: Howard University Press.

Hopkins, P.E. (1905). A Primer of Facts pertaining to the early greatness of the african race and the possibility of restoration by its descendants-with epilogue. Cambridge: P.E. Hopkins & Com.

Hume, D. (1875). Essays: Moral political and literary. T.H. Green

and T.H. Grose. 2 Vols. London.

Jackson, J. (1974). Introduction to African civilization.

Secaucus, N.J.: Citadel Press.

James, G.M. (1954). Stolen legacy. New York: Philosophical Library.

Kuhn, T.S. (1996). The structure of scientific revolution.

Chicago: University of Chicago Press.

Lacouperie, Terrien de. (1891). The black heads of Babylonia and ancient China, The Babylonian and Oriental Record, 5 (11), 233-246.

Lawrence, H.G. (1962). African explorers of the New World,

The Crisis, 321-332.

Merton, R.K. (1957). Social theory aand social structure.

Glencoe, Ill. : The Free Press.

Moitt,B. (1989). "Chiekh Anta Diop and the African Diaspora:

Historical Continuity and Socio-Cultural Symbolism".

Presence Africaine, no. 149-150:347-360.

Parker,G.W. (1917) . "The African Origin of Grecian Civilization

".Journal of Negro History, 2(3):334-344.

___________. (1981). The Children of the Sun. Baltimore,Md.:

Black Classic Press.

Perry, R.L. (1893). The Cushite. Brooklyn: The Literary Union.

Rawlinson, George. (1928).The History of Herodutus. New York

: Tudor.

Schomburg, A.A. (March, 1925).The Negro digs up his past.

Survey Graphic, 670-672.

Schomburg, A.A. (1979). Racial integrity. Baltimore, M.D.:

Black Classic Press.

Thompson, Jr. A.A. (1975). Pre-Columbian [African] presence

in the Western Hemisphere,Negro History Bulletin, 38 (7), 452-456.

Williams, G.W. (1869). History of the Negro Race in America. New York: G.P. Putnam.

Wimby, D. (1980). The Greco-Roman Tradition concerning Ethiopia and Egypt, black books bulletin, 7(1), 14-19, 25.

Winters, C.A. (1977). The influence of the Mande scripts on ancient American writing systems", Bulletin l'de IFAN, T39, serie B, no. 2 (1977), pp.941-967.

Winters, C.A. (1979). Manding Scripts in the New World", Journal of African Civilizations, l(1), 80-97.

Winters,C.A. (December 1981/ January 1982). Mexico's Black Heritage. The Black Collegian, 76-84.

Winters, C.A. (1983a). "The Ancient Manding Script". In Blacks

in Science:Ancient and Modern. (ed.) by Ivan van Sertima, (New Brunswick: Transaction Books) pp.208-215.

__________. (1983b). "Les Fondateurs de la Grece venaient d'Afrique en passant par la Crete". Afrique Histoire (Dakar), no.8:13-18.

_________. (1983c) "Famous Black Greeks Important in the development of Greek Culture". Return to the Source,2(1):8.

________.(1983d). "Blacks in Ancient China, Part 1, The Founders

of Xia and Shang", Journal of Black Studies 1 (2), 8-13.

________. (1984a). "Blacks in Europe before the Europeans".

Return to the Source, 3(1):26-33.

Winters, C.A. (1984b). Blacks in Ancient America, Colorlines, 3(2), 27-28.

Winters, C.A. (1984c). Africans found first American Civilization , African Monitor, l , pp.16-18.

_________.(1985a). "The Indus Valley Writing and related

Scripts of the 3rd Millennium BC". India Past and

Present, 2(1):13-19.

__________. (1985b). "The Proto-Culture of the Dravidians,

Manding and Sumerians". Tamil Civilization,3(1):1-9.

__________. (1985c). "The Far Eastern Origin of the Tamils",

Journal of Tamil Studies , no.27, pp.65-92.

__________.(1986). The Migration Routes of the Proto-Mande.

The Mankind Quarterly,27 (1), 77-96.

_________.(1986b). Dravidian Settlements in Ancient Polynesia.

India Past and Present, 3 (2), 225-241.

__________. (1988). "Common African and Dravidian Place Name

Elements". South Asian Anthropologist, 9(1):33-36.

__________. (1989a). "Tamil, Sumerian, Manding and the Genetic

Model". International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics,18(1):98-127.

__________. (1989b). "Review of Dr. Asko Parpola's 'The Coming of the Aryans'",International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 18(2):98-127.

__________. (1990). "The Dravido-Harappan Colonization of Central Asia". Central Asiatic Journal, 34(1/2):120-144.

___________. (1991). "The Proto-Sahara". The Dravidian Encyclopaedia, (Trivandrum: International School of Dravidian Linguistics) pp.553-556. Volume l.

----------.(1994). Afrocentrism: A valid frame of reference, Journal of Black Studies, 25 (2), 170-190.

_________.(1994b). The Dravidian and African laguages, International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, 23 (1), 34-52.

________.2007. Afrocentrism Myth or Science.www.lulu.com Here

___________2007. Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa? BioEssays, 27(5): 497-498.

___________2007b. High Levels of Genetic Divergence across Indian Populations. PloS Genetics. Retrieved 4/8/2008 http://www.plosgenetics.

____________2008. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.
http://www.ijhg.com/article.asp?issn=0971-6866;year=2007;volume=13;issue=3;spage=93;epage=96;aulast=Winters

______________2008b. African millets taken to India by Dravidians. Ann of Bot, http://aob.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/eletters/100/5/903#49

_______________2008. ARE DRAVIDIANS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-08-0-000-000-2008-Web/IJHG-08-4-317-368-2008-Abst-PDF/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C-Tt.pdf
________________Aurignacian Culture:Evidence of Western Exit for Anatomically Modern Humans, South Asian Antropologist, (2008) 8(1) pp.79-81.
_____________2009. Literacy Existed in the Indus Valley .Science Magazine. E-Letter. (2June 2009) http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/eletters/324/5931/1165

Archaeogenetics

___________2007. Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa? BioEssays, 27(5): 497-498.

___________2007b. High Levels of Genetic Divergence across Indian Populations. PloS Genetics. Retrieved 4/8/2008 http://www.plosgenetics.

____________2008a. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.
http://www.ijhg.com/article.asp?issn=0971-6866;year=2007;volume=13;issue=3;spage=93;epage=96;aulast=Winters

_______________2008b. ARE DRAVIDIANS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-08-0-000-000-2008-Web/IJHG-08-4-317-368-2008-Abst-PDF/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C-Tt.pdf
___________.2010. Y-Chromosome evidence of an African origin of Dravidian agriculture. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2(3): 030 – 033. http://www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB/abstracts/abstracts/abstracts2010/Mar/Winters.htm

_____________2010b. 9bp and the Relationship Between African and Dravidian Speakers. Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 229-231. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-229-231.pdf

______________2010c. The Fulani are not from the Middle East. PNAS .
http://govst.academia.edu/documents/0174/1497/Fulani.pdf

___________.2010d. The Kushite Spread of Haplogroup R1*-M173 from Africa to Eurasia. Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 294-299. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v2-294-299.pdf

____________.2010e. Paper Advantageous Alleles, Parallel Adaptation, Geographic Location andSickle Cell Anemia among Africans
Advances in Bioresearch,1(2):69-71. http://www.soeagra.com/abr/vol2/12.pdf

_______________ 2011a. The Demic Diffussion of the M-Haplogroup from East Africa to the Senegambia. BioResearch Bulletin ,4:51-54.
Retrieved 9/23/2011 at http://bioresonline.com/Documents/AA000168.pdf

____________.2011b. Munda Speakers are the Oldest Population in India. The Internet Journal of Biological Anthropology. 4 (2) Retrieved 9/21/2011 http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_internet_journal_of_biological_anthropology/volume_4_number_2_61/article/munda-speakers-are-the-oldest-population-in-india.html

_______________.2011c. Is Native American R Y-Chromosome of African Origin? Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences. Vol. 3 , (6): 555-558. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjbs/v3-555-558.pdf

_______________,2011d. Olmec (Mande) Loan Words in the Mayan, Mixe-Zoque and Taino Languages . Current Research Journal of Social Science Year: 2011 Vol: 3 Issue: 3 Pages/record No.: 152-179. http://maxwellsci.com/print/crjss/v3-152-179.pdf

______________.2011e. The Ancient Indian Populations Were Not Homogenous . Current Research Journal of Biological Sciences Year: 2011 Vol: 3 Issue: 2 Pages/record No.: 129-131

______________.2012. Comparison of Fulani and Nadar HLA. Indian J Hum Genet [serial online] 2012 [cited 2012 Jul 1];18:137-8. Available from: http://www.ijhg.com/text.asp?2012/18/1/137/96686

_______________. 2011.The Gibraltar Out of Africa Exit for Anatomically Modern Humans. WebmedCentral BIOLOGY. http://www.webmedcentral.com/article_view/2311
________________.2012. Haplogroup L3 (M,N) probably spread across Africa before the Out of Africa event. http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/367/1590/770/reply

_________________.2011. Haplogroup M23 is probably not Asian in origin. Hg M23 is of Africa. http://www.webmedcentral.com/article_view/2237
_____________A Sub-Saharan Origin for European Farmers http://olmec98.net/BlkFarmers.pdf

_____________There has been a Continous Indigenous Sub-Saharan Presence in North Africe for 30ky http://olmec98.net/ContinuousEurope.pdf

__________________.2012. First Europran Farmers were Sub-Saharan Africans http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/279/1730/884.abstract/reply

Woodson, C.G. & Wesley, C.H. (1972). The Negro in Our History. Washington, D.C. Associated Publisher.

Get up off your knees and learn from the Afro-American scholars who began the study of Blacks in ancient history.

In conclusion, Afrocentrism is a mature social science. A social science firmly rooted in the scholarship of Afro-American researchers lasting almost 200 years. Researchers like Marc Washington, Mike and I are continuing a tradition of scholarship began 20 decades ago. All we are doing is confirming research by DuBois and others, that has not been disconfirmed over the past 200 years.

Aluta continua.....The struggle continues.....

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by real expert:
The history of black Americans is not the HISTORY OF ALL Africans and vise versa therefore the Black HISTORY MONTH is a joke.

I completely agree with you:

Black history as presented by U.S. Negroes IS a joke.

AND

The concept of Black history by Africans like the idiot lamin is also a Joke.

Both of those miss the point that Black History is WORLD history.

AND

Black History is HUMAN history.

You may educate yourself in both regards Here:

http://realhistoryww.com./

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com