EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ebola outbreak in West Africa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ebola outbreak in West Africa
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2709509/Nigeria-admits-precise-number-people-Ebola-victim-infected-not-known-59-people-placed-close-surveillance.html

Sierra Leone's top Ebola doctor dies after contracting the virus while fighting the outbreak as Nigeria admits precise number of people U.S. victim Patrick Sawyer could have infected is unknown
Ebola has killed 672 people in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone
Sierra Leone's top Ebola doctor has died after contracting the virus
More than 1,200 people have been infected since the outbreak in February
On Friday, U.S. citizen Patrick Sawyer died in the Nigerian capital of Lagos
40-year-old had been to the funeral of his sister who also died from Ebola
Travelled by air from Liberia to Lagos, sparking fears the disease has spread
Jide Idris, the Lagos health commissioner, said 59 people who came into contact with Mr Sawyer are being closely monitored
Admits they do not have a definitive list of passengers and crew aboard the two flights Mr Sawyer took, as airlines refuse to hand over manifestos
All football activities have been suspended in Liberia

-
Sheik Umar Khan, Sierra Leone's top Ebola doctor credited with treating more than 100 patients, has died after being infected with the virus

-
On Friday U.S. citizen Patrick Sawyer died in Nigeria after collapsing at Lagos Airport as he returned from the funeral of his sister, who had also died from the disease

-
Lagos State Health Commissioner Jide Idris said the authorities do not know for sure how many people Patrick Sawyer came into contact with the day he boarded a flight in Liberia, had a stopover in Ghana, changed planes in Togo, and then arrived in Nigeria, where he died days later from Ebola

-
The virus has killed 672 people in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone since it was first diagnosed in February, and more than 1,200 others have become infected

-
British doctors have been warned to be vigilant to the signs of Ebola, after the disease crossed international borders, reaching Nigeria's capital of Lagos. Pictured, Liberian health workers bury a woman who died of the disease

-
Dr Kent Brantly, left, is one of two American aid workers that have tested positive for the Ebola virus while working to combat an outbreak of the deadly disease at a hospital in Liberia. Right, Nancy Writebol, a Christian missionary, had also been working with victims in the Liberian capital of Monrovia when she became infected

-

-
A Medical Officer at Locar hospital in Gulu, Uganda examines a child suspected of being infected Ebola

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long is it gonna be before wicked evil Whitey gets blamed for this too. Mena7 & the rest of you Whitey haters (Mike, Clyde, Troll Patrol, Nontruthhitman,Ironcocksucker,Kikuyu, King, Xyyboy,etc) are probably thrilled as you can be about the two Whites that were affected aren't you.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Why always the hate Doxie?

Though I must admit that as with AIDS, the facts don't add up.

Modern Black people evolved in Africa about 400,000 years ago, and have lived there ever since.

Yet AIDS only shows up 55 years ago in the Congo (1959), and Ebola shows up 38 years ago (1976), also in the Congo.

Where was these virus diseases in the first 399,950 years of modern mans existence in Africa?

MIGHT THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF THESE DISEASES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FOLLOWING?

Medical experimentation in Africa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_experimentation_in_Africa

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Something about you people, death, disease, and destruction seems to follow you wherever you go.

Silly me the Black man.

Nothing accidental about it, you bring it and create it if it's missing.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
How long is it gonna be before wicked evil Whitey gets blamed for this too. Mena7 & the rest of you Whitey haters (Mike, Clyde, Troll Patrol, Nontruthhitman,Ironcocksucker,Kikuyu, King, Xyyboy,etc) are probably thrilled as you can be about the two Whites that were affected aren't you.

YOUR HEARTH IS FILLED WITH HATE AND RAGE (FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR).
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Modern Black people evolved in Africa about 400,000 years ago, and have lived there ever since.

Yet AIDS only shows up 55 years ago in the Congo (1959), and Ebola shows up 38 years ago (1976), also in the Congo.

Where was these virus diseases in the first 399,950 years of modern mans existence in Africa?

MIGHT THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF THESE DISEASES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FOLLOWING?

That's horrific, I remember as a child I saw how they used a single needle to inject multiple people, as "under umbrella of protection".
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710285/Ebola-test-feverish-man-flew-Britain-West-Africa-doctors-red-alert-deadly-virus.html

How deadly Ebola has spread across the globe: Health officials try to trace 30,000 linked to death of US victim - as Nigerian film star sparks outrage by fleeing Africa first-class in an Ebola mask
Hong Kong woman quarantined when she fell ill after returning from Kenya

Expert claims panic over death of U.S. man in Nigeria is 'justified'
He warned the spread of Ebola could become a global pandemic
Health campaigners petition U.S. drug authorities to fast-track potential cure

Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond declares disease is 'very serious threat'
He will chair an emergency meeting on how to boost defences
British airlines are also on 'red alert' for cases of the deadly virus

Man with 'feverish' symptoms tested for deadly Ebola at Birmingham hospital
He had travelled into Midlands from Benin, Nigeria via France when he fell ill
Charing Cross Hospital staff also feared man had Ebola symptoms this week
No cases have been confirmed in UK but 672 people have died in West Africa
Warning issued to GPs, A&E departments and all NHS trusts across the UK
Symptoms include high fever, bleeding and damage to the nervous system

-
The latest outbreak of Ebola is the most severe since the disease was discovered in 1976. So far the disease has spread from a village in Guinea to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria

-
Nigerian health officials are in the process of trying to trace 30,000 people, believed to be at risk of contracting the highly-infectious virus, following the death of Patrick Sawyer in Lagos

-
above) has already killed 672 people in Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria and infected more than 1,200 since it was first diagnosed in February. Symptoms include sudden fever, vomiting and headaches

-
Nigerian actor Jim Iyke posted this picture on his Instagram account, revealing he had cut short a business trip to Liberia over fears the Ebola virus is spreading in the West African country

-
Professor Peter Piot, the director of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said the virus, although deadly, is 'in theory easy to contain'

-
U.S. citizen Patrick Sawyer, pictured with his daughter Ava, died on Friday in the Nigerian capital of Lagos having become infected with the Ebola virus. His death prompted fears of a global pandemic after he flew from Liberia to Nigeria

-
Decontee Sawyer, the wife of Liberian government official Patrick Sawyer, said she shudders to think how easily her husband could have returned to the U.S. carrying the disease

-
number of patients have been discharged from Ebola treatment centres in Guinea after successfully beating the Ebola virus, says Médecins Sans Frontières

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Simply Evil. [Mad]
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Right on cue here comes the Whitey done it. Thanks Mike didn't take you & your cohorts long did it.

TrollPatrol, as you or one of your Kill Whitey brethren once posted, its the hate that hate produced. I only hate those who hate me & my people such as yourself, Mike, King, Zarahan, NonTruthhitman, Clyde, DougM, Energy,Ironcocksucker, Mena7, Kikuyu, etc.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
LOL Right on cue here comes the Whitey done it. Thanks Mike didn't take you & your cohorts long did it.

TrollPatrol, as you or one of your Kill Whitey brethren once posted, its the hate that hate produced. I only hate those who hate me & my people such as yourself, Mike, King, Zarahan, NonTruthhitman, Clyde, DougM, Energy,Ironcocksucker, Mena7, Kikuyu, etc.

It's way too funny, you are the one who is doing the hating. You can't even refute properly what Mike and others state, without ranting your racist outbursts. And those few times you did involve in a debate, you exposed yourself to be a dumbass. Other then that you're irrelevant.

And yes, hate produces hate. The part of history you tend to overlook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OirEQpRkjks

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Exactly what did I say that was racist TrollPatrol pray do tell.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:

It's way too funny, you are the one who is doing the hating. You can't even refute properly what Mike and others state, without ranting your racist outbursts. And those few times you did involve in a debate, you exposed yourself to be a dumbass. Other then that you're irrelevant.

Raph is also a meth addict...
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ironcocksucker, stop fricking harassing & slandering me, my name is NOT Raph & I do NOT nor have I ever done, nor will I ever do any kind of drugs. Sorry just because you smoke crack & snort coke doesn't mean everyone is a drug head like you.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ebola is a population control disease.

Whites maybe created it in labs and tested it out on Africans. One reason why people in Africa and Africans in general don't trust doctors.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Thanks Mike & King for proving me right so quickly hehehe. I knew it wouldn't be long before you Whitey hating Black racists would be hollering Whitey did it, it never fails. Your child doesn't do well in school, Blame Whitey, you commit a crime & go to jail, Blame Whitey, you can't get a job, Blame Whitey, heck your grandma dies of old age, wicked ole Whitey probably done that too.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
BTW, they brought the Brantly dude here to the US & the woman is going to be brought to the US in a few days.
Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ebola virus spreads via direct contact with the fluids,discharges,faeces etc of an infected person,it is thus more easiler to control from spreading than a flu virus.
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:

Raph is also a meth addict...
Oh, that's why. I already summoned some sort of illness.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ponsford:
The Ebola virus spreads via direct contact with the fluids,discharges,faeces etc of an infected person,it is thus more easiler to control from spreading than a flu virus.

Thus, this is why infected people are being isolated.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry to tell you Irocrackhead & TrollPatrol but your harassment,slandering, bullying of me is not going to make me leave my White butt is not going anywhere. You managed to run Cass the only other White member off in you anti-White, kill Whitey crusade but you aint running me off.
Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A decision taken at a high level of the U.S.A. Government to fast forward a serum treatment for the two Americans infected.This serum has not gone through animal testing.It is based on the principle of Antibody Monoclones.A specific antibody genetic sequence was elicited from the Ebola antigen then injected in the tobacco plant for cloning of the antibody,the resulting antibody monoclones would be able to prevent the Ebola virus from infecting it's target cells in an infected person.The Ebola virus has a single strand RNA which it uses to hijack the host dna and replicate itself.
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You left out my name from your list.

Of course Ebola like many other viruses can be manufactured and unleashed, but people like me have nothing to fear because we are linked to the Highest Spiritual Centre of the Universe. No visitor to Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Village is rejected on health grounds.

Nigeria has has an internal solution. Premies do not catch cancer or HIV, so Ebola is small fry.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com