EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Egyptology.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Tariq Nasheed and Hidden Colors?

Author Topic: Tariq Nasheed and Hidden Colors?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are familiar with these dvds they talk about the moors, ancient Egypt and hidden black history. This was put out by Tariq Nasheed who runs a weekly blog show about dating, racial topics and various other advice. Anyway, I believe he has read this website and got some of his information from it. I am not stating this as a fact but I have a suspicion because he does frequent websites like stormfront.org, lipstick alley and most likely Egyptsearch. The posters on this forum should take heed to this and start posting on youtube or publishing books in the kindle format to get your fair share for your research. Your knowledge is capital that you should profit off of.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG Ausar is back from driving his BMW!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome, IronLion. My BMW has internet access. Any comments about the topic? Thoughts?
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com