EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Whitewashed 'Exodus' cast sparks a Twitter riot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whitewashed 'Exodus' cast sparks a Twitter riot
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/boycott-exodus-movie-whitewashing/
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://twitter.com/hashtag/boycottexodusmovie
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the internet users and the average person in general are not aware that Ancient Egypt was initially an Indigenous African Civilization.African History is simply not well disseminated in the Western World which just happen to be the dominant Culture.
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Exodus: Gods and Kings Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Christian Bale, Ridley Scott Epic Movie HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZPMU9riKl4

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Albino people playing "Dress-up".

Pure fantasy, just like their history.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Some people ask me: "If Whites aren't superior, then why do they hold power"?

Simple - they are more brutal and willing to kill than any other.

Note their stupidity when they don't have the upper hand militarily.

Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow:

(It shows Obama eating a banana).

1) What only Blacks and Apes like Bananas?

(Actually worldwide, the Banana is second only to the Mango in popularity): among Albinos it is THE most popular fruit).

2) How do they figure Africans whom they hope to do business with will see this?

Pretty fuching stupid huh.
Scratch any Albino and you will find the same idiot when they have no power advantage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/06/russia-racist-laser-obama_n_5656732.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Obama "swallows" banana in Moscow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iPnao3zqU

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Is that you Joel? Aussie actor Edgerton undergoes EXTREME makeover with bald head and heavy eyeliner for Exodus: Gods And Kings with Christian Bale
By MARIA LEWIS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2685403/Is-Joel-Joel-Edgerton-undergoes-EXTREME-makeover-Egyptian-epics-Exodus-Gods-And-Kings-Christian-Bale.html#ixzz39iPRPjuC

Ramses

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Ok People

but

Dwayne Johnson is the hercules

this is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwlynHlZEc4

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Some people ask me: "If Whites aren't superior, then why do they hold power"?

Simple - they are more brutal and willing to kill than any other.

Both sides in a war haver intent to kill
The winner is not the one who has more intent to kill
The winner is the one who has a gun but the oppossing side only has a knife
or a they have bigger army or a better strategy
It's technology and organization

You don't know the basics of why wars are won
you have a loser's mindset

kudos to the people who used strategy and started the twitter boycott

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

^^ This outrage may encourage a director 'of color' to do another movie with the proper skin tones

everybody on Egyptsearch should join the twitter rebellion against this movie, organize

-
Seti I

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Christian Bale and Ridley Scott so I will not be boycotting this. The movie is not an accurate depiction but I don't care much if the movie is good.
At the same time I will not impede people from boycotting the movie. Honestly in many instances there is deliberate racism in movies but this is not one of those instances.
The lesson from this is if you want an accurate depiction you may want to pool your own money together and start your own production studio. The other challenge is good production value alongside historically accurate depictions. There was a production of the bible which depicted alot of biblical characters as black but it was poorly directed and acted.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So It begins.

The Backlash of tha people.

Roar for Yah,

I hope this affects the boxoffice.

To think a blatant movie of elite whites and black slaves can be made in this socalled free Years, just makes me laugh in sarcasm.

WHY!!!!

Are people still hoping for whites, to start truthfully telling Black history??????

Make it yourself Peoples, Protest...YES...But also be progressive and take the lead in building the next gen by creating movies.

No excuse in this time man.

Build the foundation, and then you can crush this worlds lies.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I like Christian Bale and Ridley Scott so I will not be boycotting this. The movie is not an accurate depiction but I don't care much if the movie is good.
At the same time I will not impede people from boycotting the movie. Honestly in many instances there is deliberate racism in movies but this is not one of those instances.
The lesson from this is if you want an accurate depiction you may want to pool your own money together and start your own production studio.

^^^^ forget this mediocre apathy

boycott this movie

you like Christian Bale and Ridley Scott

guess what, they don't know you

They hire professional historians for fact checking, so they know exactly what they are doing, this is 2014 not 1964

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people have no shame when they are stealing black people history. The majority of classical historians described the Ancient Egyptians as a black people, a minority of classical historians described the Ancient Egyptians as a brown and black people. African historian Cheikh Anta Diop has scientifically proven in the UN/Unesco debate that the Ancient Egyptians were a Black African people.

Historical and Scientific proof are not important for Hollywood. Hollywood movies ( many are good)are for entertainment, western propaganda and making money.

In the Exodus movie picture above the Pharaoh, the Queen and the princes are white and the soldiers are black. The list of movies were the Black Ancient Egyptians are portrayed as white are Cleopatra (Elizabeth Taylor), Cleopatra (Leonor Varela),10 Commandments ( Charlton Easton), the Mummy 1 and 2, The Bible TV series, the upcoming Egyptian Gods movie and Exodus movie.

In Hollywood movies about Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome like Hercules (the rock), Gladiator, Troy, Pompeii, Alexander, Gladiator (TV series) the multiracial population ( brown, black, White) of Greece, Italy and Anatolia are depicted as white people. some gladiators ( criminal, prisoner of war, slave)and servants are depicted as black.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It matters little if Bale or Scott knows me or not. I enjoy their products which is acting and movies, so on opening day I will buy a ticket and watch the movie.
Plus I am skeptical that boycotting this movie will have much of an impact. Academic circles see modern Egyptians and not sub-Saharan Africans as their direct heirs.
Remember the boycotting of Ramses and Tut-Ankh-Amun displays in America? Where did that get anybody? Fact it's unless you have the cash and production companies no ethnically accurate historical movies about Egypt will be produced. This is America money talks.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If you are white then support your own.

If you are black and just have to see it, then get it bootleg from TPB.
TPB only exists because European whites don't want to spend their money to pay for buying these almost valueless products.

Personally, I don't support institutes who use the profits from company earnings to fund other activities such as Anti-black political agendas, bio-ethnic weapons R&D (Israel/South Africa), or even, future funding of new cultural stealing vehicles.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosity how much of a percentage of black vs. other races go to the theaters to make a dent on the overall gross of the film.Excluding Tyler Perry movies and black female themed movies. This factor also given that the predominant black American population tends to be more religious than the overall American population.
When I went to watch Passion of the Christ back when it premiered I noticed many black faces in the audience.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
This goes back to my initial point is that in Hollywood that capital rules. Along with the boycott if you want your story to be told then you need your own studios and capital. Otherwise, you will be left the in cold.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I am a movie buff.
This movie is ridiculous.
I'm not interested in seeing this film.
A Hollywood b*llsh*t like every movie made by hollywood.
Film for those who do not like to think.
we usually refer to Hollywood movies like tinned American.
I do not know why this crap is successful.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, its very possible this movie may flop based on its own merits. Keep your fingers crossed. If Ridley Scott's last two films are any indication it could totally be a commercial and critical flop.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Ok People

but

Dwayne Johnson is the hercules

this is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwlynHlZEc4

I'll be boycotting Hercules, just as I boycotted Thor & the new Conan movie and the possible remake of Annie as well.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
'Exodus'
A film that will not add anything in anyone's life.
Hollywood and their canned.
very strange, egypt has no sun in this movie.
white characters should be red skin, because the whites turn red in the sun.
I hope you 'Exodus' do not win any Academy Award.

* I do not like Academy Award

-

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Doxie, hercules and vikings are black, you know...
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mali bugger off, the Vikings were NOT Black, they were GERMANIC, NORDIC. There aint no such thing as a Germanic/Nordic Black person sorry. Stay on topic you dumbass.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just out of curiosity how much of a percentage of black vs. other races go to the theaters to make a dent on the overall gross of the film.Excluding Tyler Perry movies and black female themed movies. This factor also given that the predominant black American population tends to be more religious than the overall American population.
When I went to watch Passion of the Christ back when it premiered I noticed many black faces in the audience.

Percentage wise, African Americans spend more of their hard earned monies on movies/TV than their white counterparts.
In fact, you don't have to limit that to just entertainment. Overall, the total spending level for African Americans is somewhere around $1T/Year, and most all of that is spent on white manufactured products.
Compare this to a self sustained alternative African American life style such as The Nation Of Islam that probably spends less than 20% of their combined annual income on white manufactured products.

As I stated above; Pirate sites like TPB and other all originate for Europe (Russia/Spain/Netherlands/Belgium), and Asia.
TPB has over 6,000,000 registered users but allowed unregistered users to download it's files.
So, you can safely assume that over 40-50M people are downloading free files from TPB annually. There internet rating is something like the 150th most visited site on the internet.

The majority of these free file sharers are European and from my experience with discussing TPB with African Americans they probably account for less than 1% of TPB and other Torrent site users.

Here is the 2013 African American spending report put together by Nelson Ratings. As you can see in the entertainment section, the more ignorant the content, the more likely it is that African Americans (mostly female) will spend money on it.
With a greater percentage of black females having employment than black males, and the ever present level of single black female parent households, it is not surprising to see young black males assuming the same spending habits and low quality product consumption diet as their female home role models.

http://nnpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/African-American-Consumer-Report-2013.pdf

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Narmer, don't you agree that African-Americans if they feel passionately about the ethnic representation of the ancient Egyptians they should probably pool their resources and money together to do so? Having buying power is good but its especially powerful to be able to put that money towards something that can improve the overall image of your population.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Narmer, don't you agree that African-Americans if they feel passionately about the ethnic representation of the ancient Egyptians they should probably pool their resources and money together to do so? Having buying power is good but its especially powerful to be able to put that money towards something that can improve the overall image of your population.

What I feel and what they will do are two completely different truths.

Marcus Garvey had the only correct idea and solution, but the W.E.BuBois's are in love with the present subservient arrangement.

If the sell out Hollywood Negro actors would stop playing the roles, then Jews would have to start doing as they did in the past (Tarzan, Cowboys&Indians) and wear black face.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Not. Hollywood can not launch a racist film like this.
Blacks as servants
and whites with royalty of Egypt. this is racism. is falsification of history.
is white supremacism. That is a crime.

this is a assault against human rights

United Nations will not put sanctions against the United States?

Hard to understand?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Whites will say: why black people do not make your own movies?
It is not so simple.
We do not want to stay in a more ghetto.

The Egyptians were black and thus the movie studios have to hire black actors for the role.

Black actors are losing money to the whites who are playing the role of Egyptians in their place.

and I've said, show the Egyptians as white
is to perpetuate white supremacy in the minds of everyone. this is a great crime against humanity.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
You cannot expect empathy from a group of people which donot empathize with your group. History and science shows that having your own institutions will progress you further then expecting crumbs from people who really donot share your experience.

You donot get power by begging for it. If you want something you have to take it.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
United Nations putting sanctions on a movies sounds kid of far fetched considering there are probably other incidents in the black Amrican communities that are more human rights violations. Like the incarceration rate, homicide rate and amount of drugs in the inner city areas populated by black Americans.
Plus I am not certain the UN has any authority over Hollywood film studios.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Are you crazy.
Nobody is asking for anything for whites.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
When the United Nations know of racism practiced by
American society, it will send the American government to do something against this racism, if the government does not, the UN can punish the American government.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Cheikh Anta Diop convinced
UNESCO that the Egyptians were black.
then they published a book on the history of africa.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Ausar how you feel seeing your race humbling himself to the point of usurping a black civilization?

this is humiliating

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
White and his eternal inferiority complex
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-

-

-

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
lol I am not a white person. The UN is not going to force a hollywood studio to use black actors. Everything in America society boils down to money. You either have it or you donot.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The UN can ask for affirmative action, etc.
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commenting on ROME Scott said he enjoyed doing
the Egyptian segments because unlike Rome he
could let his imagination run wild. Meaning
he didn't research Egypt as he did Rome and
felt free to invent clothes hair styling etc

Now he brings that lame **** to his movie
where the costuming is more atrocious than
the casting. And the statuary? gag barf retch

But anyone complaining is stupider than this movie.

Did you grow up in Lalaland?

Cultural imperialism is easier and much more
effective than colonialism. It's on a level
with what we used to cal 'Coca-Cola nization'

Yes the US colonized the world with its soft
drink of choice along with its fast-food joints
TV/Cable shows and movies.

That's why Gil Scot-Heron in his song Vildgolia (deaf
dumb and blind) has the lyric "you say you're leaving?
where will you go? there is no place to go. this is all there
is."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-JiJ-QAOZw @ 11:52

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The people who don't complain about this movie are old and useless

It doesn't matter if it doesn't shut down the movie

What matters is that the voice of the people is heard

and it is being heard, many people on social media, that's organized behavior and
revolutions have been started on social media

boycott this movie and join the twitter
forget I'm recommending to do this if you need to

shame on any Egyptsearch veteran who has put in so much time trying to give a correct historical representaion of Egypt yet now advocates doing nothing and not complaining

down with the intellectual masturbators

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STFU YSB u r ^ in the struggle

Boycott means do not financially support

Boycott is effective

Protest is just words

I wouldn't even watch that **** for free

A luta continua

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The people who don't complain about this movie are old and useless

It doesn't matter if it doesn't shut down the movie

What matters is that the voice of the people is heard

and it is being heard, many people on social media, that's organized behavior and
revolutions have been started on social media

boycott this movie and join the twitter
forget I'm recommending to do this if you need to

shame on any Egyptsearch veteran who has put in so much time trying to give a correct historical representaion of Egypt yet now advocates doing nothing and not complaining

down with the intellectual masturbators

Complaining about casting and scripting of a movie is as complete waste of time as signing up to Jessie Jackson's Rainbow coalition.

Say you do and succeed in changing casting.
Will you do the same thing the next month the next vehicle is announced, and the next?

The problem isn't with whites stealing culture. This is what they have been doing for 100s of years.
Bees sting. Snakes bite. Sharks eat. That is their nature.

Why don't you instead form protests against the black actors and actresses who support these vehicles like the two Negroes above holding the spears and the fool blowing the trumpet?

Why don't you protest Tyler Perry for putting out crap, or Spike Lee for acting like he's a New York Jew producing garbage like Son Of Sam and redoing Ole Boy?

How about protesting Oprah for her oxygen crap targeting old white women or the hundreds of black
actors and actresses who turn out in droves to play the part of slaves, Maids, drug dealers, pimps and Hoes?

The problem is that blacks aren't taking responsibility for their own actions/inactions, and this is the real reason why whites/Jews can continue to steal at will..

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Not. Hollywood can not launch a racist film like this.
Blacks as servants
and whites with royalty of Egypt. this is racism. is falsification of history.
is white supremacism. That is a crime.

this is a assault against human rights

United Nations will not put sanctions against the United States?

Hard to understand?

LOL. You are crazy! [Big Grin]

If the UN were an animal, they'd be the one eyed, three legged lion with Styrofoam dentures affixed to it's gums using cheap and gooey denture cream.

The UN has deemed Israel in violation of international law and genocide for the last 20 years. You see any sanctions placed against Israel?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1950's all over again,

To see how inactive people are in the telling of their own history is pathetic, but not surprising.

Blacks especially, have been brainwashed to watch out for themselves and F the rest. Money over this, Money over that, Money over your people.

Its been hardwired into the mind of Blacks all around the world, that's why people can make films like exodus, and not bat an eye to the theft of the people who created it.

Then you have the rich blacks, who have no qualms of selling out themselves for the pat on the head from the euros. All these black actors are an joke to themselves, and their people.

Grassroot change, means that people pull together to instill in the minds of all the Black people, that a bit of sacrifice, will go a long way to stop the stealing of there culture. Unite the Black actors guild so all of them recognize, not to sign up to movies that makes Blacks look like buffoons, slaves etc. To change Hollywood, you gotta be united in your disgust for the lies they tell about the people.

Sadly most Black actors see a pay cheque, so that's what they identify with...MONEY. Greed has destroyed many a people and its happening to African history all over again.

Like Tukuler said, Boycott trumps protest. Actions always speaks louder then words and this is proof of that.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:

Like Tukuler said, Boycott trumps protest. Actions always speaks louder then words and this is proof of that.

Tukuler is dead wrong in this case
In this case protest far exceeds boycott

If no blacks attend

who sees the movie and who doesn't is unrecorded

This movie can be successful without blacks watching it

Not watching the movie is a given, that is boycott
You must do more
Organized protest will be much more effective. You must twitter.

This could inspire famous black folk to say something

A director will think twice about doing this again
And black directors may see that people care and be inspired to do a new movie

One thing follows another
defeatism is for the elderly of mind

-

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
1950's all over again,

To see how inactive people are in the telling of their own history is pathetic, but not surprising.

Blacks especially, have been brainwashed to watch out for themselves and F the rest. Money over this, Money over that, Money over your people.

Its been hardwired into the mind of Blacks all around the world, that's why people can make films like exodus, and not bat an eye to the theft of the people who created it.

Then you have the rich blacks, who have no qualms of selling out themselves for the pat on the head from the euros. All these black actors are an joke to themselves, and their people.

Grassroot change, means that people pull together to instill in the minds of all the Black people, that a bit of sacrifice, will go a long way to stop the stealing of there culture. Unite the Black actors guild so all of them recognize, not to sign up to movies that makes Blacks look like buffoons, slaves etc. To change Hollywood, you gotta be united in your disgust for the lies they tell about the people.

Sadly most Black actors see a pay cheque, so that's what they identify with...MONEY. Greed has destroyed many a people and its happening to African history all over again.

100% correct.

Black folks have no desire to build for themselves. They just want to be a runt appendage of white society....

Heck, even many Africans are no better in that respect.... but anyway.

No person in any serious way can even begin to claim AE was populated by white folks. Common sense tells you that. But part of the reason for this is the fact that the whole Judeo-Christian domination of the world as a result of the crusades and colonization which gives 'holy authority' to white supremacy. And therefore, they must maintain this image and myth of everything good and great coming from white folks. Otherwise, they would look like what they really are, a bunch of trifling, ignorant white 'ni$$as' stealing and raping anything and everybody they come across.

Note that the Ethiopian culture has so many aspects that tie to Egypt by itself to make such nonsense about white folks look stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNRUe_8uao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-plIxwhg4Q

Note also the holding up of leaves which is an ancient African tradition symbolizing new life and renewal, that is the basis of the 'palm Sunday' or Easter tradition. And the more you look the more you will see that the roots of the Judeo Christian 'rite' of sacrifice and bloodshed comes from Africa. Note also the African tradition of Ululating which is likewise ancient.

Of course as with anything from Ancient Egypt, the propaganda is always that the symbolism is purely associated with death, which absolutely makes no sense. The Egyptians lived their lives and did not obsess with death. But by associating everything with death they can omit and cover up the fact that much of the symbolism had as much or more to do with life than death, as in carrying flowers and holding them up during ceremonies, which can be seen all across Africa. So obviously this is a symbol of regeneration AKA (Osiris/Ausar/Jesus Christ):
http://www.osirisnet.net/docu/liseron/e_liseron.htm

-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/thecomeupshow/5850824631/

-
http://www.osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/khonsou31/e_khonsou31_04.htm

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Actually, the 1950s comment couldn't be more wrong.

In the 1950s African Americans were still subject to segregation and wrongfully being guided and distracted by the promises of integration.
Because segregation existed Blacks were forced to work together to accomplish independent black endeavours such as business, movies, literature, and overall organization.

Comparing today's climate for African Americans to the 1950s is comparing ancient Egypt to today's south Africa.

The black attitude of the 1950s is what lead into African American enlightenment of the 1960s.

The 1950/1960s had;

Malcolm X
‘‘A revolutionary wants land so he can set up his own nation, an independent nation. These Negroes aren’t asking for any nation—they’re trying to crawl back on the plantation.… If you’re afraid of black nationalism, you’re afraid of revolution. And if you love revolution, you love black nationalism’’

Stokey Carmichael

Slogan ‘‘Black Power’’ to promote racial self-respect and increased power for blacks in economic and political realms. He asserted that the ‘‘concern for black power addresses itself directly to … the necessity to reclaim our history and our identity from the cultural terrorism and depredation of self-justifying white guilt’’

Dick Gregory
Paul Robison
Eldridge Cleaver
Gordon Parks
Langston Hughes
 -
Huey Newton
Bobby Seale
Casius Clay (Mohammed Ali)
Nina Simon
Elijah Mohammed

So, with all this diverse momentum African Americans gained in the 1950/1960s era, exactly what happened and where did we go wrong?

African Americans overwhelmingly decided to support Christianity and Martin Luther King's false promises of the Jewish led Integration Civil rights campaign.

The black mind set of the 1950/1960s is what led to the greatest demonstration of revolt in US history by African Americans since the Florida Vs USA wars of the 1800s, the Black Riots of the 1960s.
This in turn led to the destruction of most of the above black leaders and the intentional flooding of black neighbourhoods with cheap crack cocaine.
The result of this white destructive campaign against African Americans resulted in present day conditions and the above radical black leadership replaced today with idiots like Jay-Z, Kanye West, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Oprah, and Tyler Perry.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Octateuch Bible fol. 65 v: Joseph, wearing a crown, gives audience to three black Egyptians. Byzantine (c. 1000) Illumination on Parchment, 280 x 360 mm. (Vatican City), Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana. The Image of the Black in Western Art Research Projec

http://www.flickr.com/photos/111594556@N06/11988674543

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
 -
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com