EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Racism explained for KING (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Racism explained for KING
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
KING I call you white simply because you are really white. The question is, why you want to get on the site and pretend to be black?

Being white, what do you know about black women? Men are naturally supposed to be stronger than women. The only one who should be degraded for being the softer of the two, is you.

Even my Mom, who is the daughter of a minister isn't as whacked in the head and as soft as you are.

Bruv? What's that? Is that your white-playing-black version of black talk? LMBAO!!!

Narmer, Call me what you want I am not going to tell you what ethnic group I belong to because whats stands the test to time, is the bonds you make with your Brothers, Be They Black or White.

Narmer, Was harriet Tubman soft. What about all those Black Women rasing children without the Tough Like You daddies in the Hoods, are they Soft? You think insulting and cursing others makes you strong...Well thats on you I get My strength from The Messiah Christ. I don't need to repay hate with hate.

Jah Bless

Harriet Tubman was known to hold a gun to scared Negroes heads and clearly state, "Negro, live free or die" when they got soft and wanted to return to their massa.
Ms. Tubman is one of those women I mentioned who were much stronger than a marshmallow wimp like you.
You can bet when see was helping slaves escape, dodging Klansmen, racist slave hunters, house Negroes and coon dogs she wasn't talking about loving no Massas.

LOL. You shouldn't even be mentioning anyone like Ms. Tubman. With your soft disposition you should be talking about Richard Simmons or RuPaul.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Visigoths who had invaded the Roman Empire beginning in 376 and had defeated the Romans at the Battle of Adrianople in 378

Charlemagne was born about 742.

Mike's hilarious

Posts: 43054 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The Visigoths who had invaded the Roman Empire beginning in 376 and had defeated the Romans at the Battle of Adrianople in 378

Mike's hilarious

Asinine one, what has one got to do with the other????
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike get it through your head Europe is NOT nor has it ever been Black land. Stop trying to steal what is not yours. Why do you do it Mike, why??

Why don't you want Whites to know who we are?

Why don't you want Whites to know where we came from?

Why don't you want Whites to know who our ancestors are?

Why do you want to harm White children Mike?

Why don't you want White children to know their history?

Why do you want Whites to think they are inferior non-humans Mike?

Why do you want Whites to think we have no where on earth we belong?

Why do you want Whites to have no sense of pride as a people?

Why do you want Whites to have no knowledge of self?

Why Mike? could it be you HATE Whites. I think so.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Mike's hilarious

Asinine one, what has one got to do with the other????
The Visigoths practiced Arian Christianity while Theodosius I, and the Romans, followed the Nicene Creed instituted by Constantine the Great at Nicea in 325 CE. While he was not successful in this, the peace lasted until the death of Theodosius I in 395 CE.

With his death, the Visigoths in service to Rome rejected Roman rule and proclaimed Alaric I their king. Alaric I tried to unite the Visigoths and Romans by having Visigoth governors introduce Roman customs and culture in their regions.

While he was moderately successful, Alaric was better suited as a warrior than an administrator and, in 396 CE, led his forces through the Balkans, pillaging as they went, down into Greece. He then turned back to Italy and, after a number of engagements with the faltering Roman forces, sacked Rome in 410 CE.

He died soon after and his successor, Athaulf, led the Visigoths in the conquest of Gaul, establishing the Visigothic Kingdom of Toulouse. Following Athaulf, King Wallia expanded the kingdom and his successor, Euric, enlarged it even further to include a large part of Spain. The Visigoths at this time still practiced Arian Christianity while the inhabitants of Spain were Nicene Christians (recognized today as Catholics). According to some sources, Euric carried out intense persecutions of the Nicene Christians while, according to others, he merely targeted high ranking church officials whom he deemed problematic. After his death, Alaric II became king and, at this time (c. 485 CE) Clovis of the Franks accepted Nicene Christianity and sought to drive the Arian Visigoths from the region.

In 507 CE Alaric II was defeated in battle by Clovis, dying in the engagement, and the Visigothic kingdom became Frankish. The capital was set up at Toledo and a gradual merging of the cultures began between the Romans and the Visigoths. In 711 CE the Muslim forces conquered Spain and, in so doing, accelerated the assimilation of the two cultures into one united front against the conquerors. In time, the native Romans of Hispania and the Visigoths became the united culture of Spain.

In 722 CE, at the Battle of Covadonga, Pelagius of Asturias defeated the Muslim forces and thus began the Christian re-conquest of Spain. In 732 CE, at the Battle of Poitiers (also known as the Battle of Tours) the Frankish King Charles Martel (the Hammer) defeated the Muslim forces under Rahman to permanently halt Muslim incursions into Europe. After driving the Muslims out of Galicia in 739 CE, the Roman Catholic Church was established by the new government as the national faith and official religion of the country. The German Visigoths and the Italian Romans had become the unified people of Spain.

Posts: 43054 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
KING I call you white simply because you are really white. The question is, why you want to get on the site and pretend to be black?

Being white, what do you know about black women? Men are naturally supposed to be stronger than women. The only one who should be degraded for being the softer of the two, is you.

Even my Mom, who is the daughter of a minister isn't as whacked in the head and as soft as you are.

Bruv? What's that? Is that your white-playing-black version of black talk? LMBAO!!!

Narmer, Call me what you want I am not going to tell you what ethnic group I belong to because whats stands the test to time, is the bonds you make with your Brothers, Be They Black or White.

Narmer, Was harriet Tubman soft. What about all those Black Women rasing children without the Tough Like You daddies in the Hoods, are they Soft? You think insulting and cursing others makes you strong...Well thats on you I get My strength from The Messiah Christ. I don't need to repay hate with hate.

Jah Bless

Harriet Tubman was known to hold a gun to scared Negroes heads and clearly state, "Negro, live free or die" when they got soft and wanted to return to their massa.
Ms. Tubman is one of those women I mentioned who were much stronger than a marshmallow wimp like you.
You can bet when see was helping slaves escape, dodging Klansmen, racist slave hunters, house Negroes and coon dogs she wasn't talking about loving no Massas.

LOL. You shouldn't even be mentioning anyone like Ms. Tubman. With your soft disposition you should be talking about Richard Simmons or RuPaul.

Narmer, Your the person that stated that Black Woman are soft, not me. I mentioned Harriet Tubman and single moms in the hood who are without the Tough as nails Men like you. I asked you are they Soft. It seems you were so busy trying to faze me with insults, that you did not realize that Black woman are STRONG and have raised their children under extreme circumstances.

You really think that insults makes you tough Narmer? Can't prove yourself without degrading? Try it man.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ No KING. I'm sure you can read and realize that what I actually said is that you are softer than a black woman.

As a black man I understand black woman in all their variety.
As a white boy, you don't squat about black woman.

As I said. Harriet Tubman wasn't running around telling escaped slaves to love no albinos slave master.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Harriet Tubman wasn't running around telling escaped slaves to love no albinos slave master.

Say it again for those hard of hearing.

Harriet Tubman wasn't running around telling escaped slaves to love no albinos slave master.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
^ No KING. I'm sure you can read and realize that what I actually said is that you are softer than a black woman.

As a black man I understand black woman in all their variety.
As a white boy, you don't squat about black woman.

As I said. Harriet Tubman wasn't running around telling escaped slaves to love no albinos slave master.

So when you said EVEN MY MOM IS NOT AS SOFT AS YOU. You were showing your Mom love? Thats Like Whites sayings EVEN Blacks won't do that Job.

Narmer Just stop it. Man

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:

Even my Mom, who is the daughter of a minister isn't as whacked in the head and as soft as you Even my Mom, who is the daughter of a minister isn't as whacked in the head and as soft as you are.

Bruv? What's that? Is that your white-playing-black version of black talk? LMBAO!!! [/QB]

So your Mom that held you for 9 months, raised you, is wacked in the head, but aint as soft as me? Great respect man.

Truth Black Women in the face of pressure from the System, still are loyal to Black Man like you that degrade them and insult them and refuse to marry outside there race. How can you not Love Black Women?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
I recently read a very good article entitled, Explaining the Reality Of Racism To White People.

Dr. Joy DeGruy also has a very good YouTube video she presents as part of her diversity training for albinos.

KING obviously has never actually understood racism and is obviously an albino poorly playing the role of a Negro.

I suggest he review the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMVRyD4UlHk

Take note how Dr. DeGruy confirms the European pseudo-science of race, and that it is totally a recent fabrication developed to support the European white power movement of albinos.

Dr. DeGruy, a mainstream clinical psychologist, is about as mainstream as a black researcher can get, and she endorses the melanin theory of the distinctions of mankind.

Perhaps now Africans, who generally only listen to albino researchers will accept what this qualified black woman has presented as fact.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Even my Mom, who is the daughter of a minister isn't as whacked in the head and as soft as you Even my Mom, who is the daughter of a minister isn't as whacked in the head and as soft as you are.

So your Mom that held you for 9 months, raised you, is wacked in the head, but aint as soft as me? Great respect man.

Truth Black Women in the face of pressure from the System, still are loyal to Black Man like you that degrade them and insult them and refuse to marry outside there race. How can you not Love Black Women? [/QB]

KING, you are so dumb, you must be a Lionese alt.

Females are supposed to be soft. This is the way that God made them. They are meant to be nurturers to lovingly care for their offspring.

So what has made black females hard?

Your albino forefathers and grand-mothers. The same ones Harriet Tubman had no love for.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Truth Black Women in the face of pressure from the System, still are loyal to Black Man like you that degrade them and insult them and refuse to marry outside there race. How can you not Love Black Women?

KING, you are so dumb, you must be a Lionese alt.

Females are supposed to be soft. This is the way that God made them. They are meant to be nurturers to lovingly care for their offspring.

So what has made black females hard?

Your albino forefathers and grand-mothers. The same ones Harriet Tubman had no love for. [/QB]

Narmer, Your right. God made Women as the completion of Man. Soft hearted is what I am. I am caring and don't have the Mentality of Tough Guy. Notice I did not deny you calling me Soft.
I did not read all your post.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com